Davis Twins Ch. 10

Story Info
A party for everyone.
5.8k words
4.72
90.2k
22

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

The next day, Alex happened to run into his friend Mike. He knew he shouldn't tell what had happened, but he couldn't help it, he had to tell someone. At first Mike couldn't believe what he was hearing, but with all the details Alex was able to fill in, Mike realized his younger friend was telling the truth.

"Hey, so what happens next?"

"Well, actually, we're all getting together at your house tonight for another party."

That made sense in a weird way. Mike's dad was out of town, and Mike himself was supposed to be studying at a friend's house all night.

"So, Alex, you think if I show up later, I could join in the party?"

"Don't see why not, just make sure you wait until after 10:00. That way things we'll definitely be going by the time you get there. With your mom there alone, it shouldn't be any problem."

"But mom's not gonna be alone."

"WHAT??"
"No man, she told me that Mrs. Lake and Mrs. Timmons were coming over to keep her company. Is that gonna mess things up?"

Alex thought for a minute. It might be harder to convince the three women to go along with things. But the way Mrs. Timmons had acted the other night, she might actually help things along.

"No Mike, it won't be a problem. Nope, no problem at all. See ya at 10."

They'd all decided to meet after dinner, so around 7:00 everyone began to show up at Renee's place. By ten after, all five girls and Alex were there. Renee's mom was upstairs, but none of the other women had arrived yet. In the meantime, the kids decided to get the party started.

A minute later, Renee's bedroom was filled with six naked teenagers. Alex quickly found himself on his back, with five beautiful girls fighting to get their mouths on his dick. The boy just closed his eyes, as he enjoyed the different sensations of each girl's technique. He didn't open his eyes again, until he felt the first pussy imbed itself on his rod. When he did look, Alex saw his sister bouncing up and down on him.

Each girl got to have Alex inside her for a few strokes, but of course he still couldn't cum inside any of them. So after they had all had a few turns, it was Mary who asked Alex if he still wanted to try what he had talked about the other night. Hell yes he still wanted to.

Mary huddled with the other girls for a minute. Then she told Alex that they were all willing to try it.

"You're nice and slick right now, so it should work. We're all going to get ready, but you damn well better be gentle about it. You hurt any of us and it's all over. Clear?"

"Clear." Agreed Alex. With that the five girls knelt down. Then each one reached back and spread her cheeks wide apart. After that, they just waited to see whose anus would be invaded first.

Alex just had to start with his sister. He got behind Jenna, and placed the head of his dick right on her anal dimple. Then, as carefully as he could, he began to push it up her bottom. He slid in easily. The tunnel was incredibly tight and hot.

Jenna had to take a deep breath as the thing went up her ass. It didn't hurt, but she felt unbelievably full. Then it was in. After that it started to move in and out. Alex was taking it very easy, and it was starting to feel really nice. When he pulled out of her bottom to move to the next girl, Jenna found that she was hoping he would get back to her.

Alex moved from butthole to butthole. He slid up each one easily. While the girls seemed to need a moment to get used to having him up there, none of them seemed to have any real trouble taking it. The boy would take a few strokes up each ass, before pulling out and moving on to the next one. He had made three full circles before Alex knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Ginny was having her bottom reamed for the fourth time, when the end began to come for Alex. The girl was almost purring as that wonderful dick pistoned in and out of her asshole. God it felt good. But then Alex pulled it out and was gone again.

When he felt himself beginning to cum, Alex pulled out of Ginny and dashed back to Jenna. Quickly, he got positioned and jammed himself back up his sister's butt. As soon as he was in, Alex thrust in deep and began to spurt inside there. The boy pulled back a little and then pushed in as far as he could. Alex let his sister's ass draw out everything he had. Then he just stayed there, his rod still lodged up his sister wonderful butt, while he tried to get his breath back.

Jenna was very happy. Her brother had come inside her. It had hurt just a little when he pushed that far inside, but it was worth it. She could actually feel it when the liquid had started shooting up her ass. Her brother was still on top of her, with his thing up her butt. Jenna was in no hurry for him to leave. But just then the doorbell rang.

Alex pulled out of his sister, and the whole group settled down and listened. Yes, it was Amy and Mary's moms. The party was definitely about to pick up.

Pam Harris answered the door, and let Barbara and Laura in. It was so nice of her friends to come over. After what had happened to her the other night, Pam just didn't want to be alone. The women were just about to settle down, when they heard some sort of commotion coming from Renee's room. Pam told her friends to make themselves comfortable, while she checked it out.

As she walked towards her daughter's room, Pam realized that what she was hearing was laughter. Not only that, but it was a lot of people, and at least one was a boy. What was her daughter up to? Pam didn't even knock, she just opened the door and burst in. Then, whatever she was about to say died in her throat.

Pam couldn't believe what she was seeing. In her daughter's room were six naked people, all laughing. Dear God! It was the six kids from the other night. What was happening? It took Pam a moment to catch her breath, then she did the only thing she could. She screamed.

The other two women came running. They started to ask Pam what was wrong, but when they saw what was going on, they just stopped. For a good minute, none of the women said anything. They were so shocked, they were all absolutely frozen. Then Pam finally managed to get a grip. She shrieked at her daughter, asking what the hell was going on. After that, she told everyone in the room to stop laughing and get their clothes on. She'd deal with all of them after that.

To Pam's utter amazement, all the kids just began to laugh harder. She started to tell them to knock it off, when Alex Davis told her to shut up. Mostly out of surprise, Pam actually stopped talking. Everyone did stop laughing, and when it was quiet, Alex told the three women that he would explain exactly what was going on.

"Ladies, we all had a great deal of fun the other night, and we want some more. So each of you is going to strip naked and join us, we'll tell you what to do next after that. Oh, and if any of you feel, well reluctant.... Well, if you don't do exactly as we say, we will tell our dads that the girls brought me over here and forced me to do all this. No, it's not true, but Hey, who do you think they'll believe. After all, you know what happened last time."

Pam was too scared to even answer. She just stood there shaking. Barbara Lake also just froze. If given a chance, the two women might have gathered themselves and refused. But they didn't get a chance.

Laura Timmons was excited. This sounded great. She hadn't had a good fuck in years, and she definitely wanted one now. So, before her two friends could object, Laura said that they'd better do as they were told. Then, she quickly began undressing before either Pam or Barbara could protest.

With Laura already undressing, and telling them they'd better do as they'd been told, Pam and Barbara began stripping as well. A couple of minutes later, the three older women were as naked as the six teenagers.

When the three women had stripped, Alex couldn't help having his attention drawn to Barbara Lake. Those enormous knockers were fascinating. Barbara cringed as Alex walked over and just put his hands under those huge jugs. Then the boy just began pushing them up and down.

Alex just loved those things. They were so soft, and so BIG!!! He just kept squeezing and playing with them. Then he just took both nipples in his fingers. Curiously, he began to lift Mary's boobs by those little stems. He really wondered how far up they would go. He actually never found out. At his short height, Alex was able to lift those thing completely over his head, with boob to spare.

Barbara pleaded with Alex to let go of her breasts. Her husband had made her hold them up for so long they were still red and sore. Alex did let go, but he had to share those things. Even the other girls had to be curious about those gargantuan bazongas. So Alex told Barbara to walk around the room, and let each of the young ladies get a feel of those things.

Poor Mrs. Lake was too shaken up to argue. She just stumbled from girl to girl so that each one could bounce her big tits around and see how huge they really were. All five girls had to agree with Alex that those things were absolutely amazing.

When Barbara was done having her tits jiggled, Alex asked each woman to lie down. He started to tell them what to do, but Laura Timmons beat him to it.

"You want to see our pussies now don't you. Come on ladies we don't have a choice. So spread 'em out." With that Laura spread her legs out and reached down to pull her lips as far apart as she could.

Unlike Laura, Pam and Barbara had no desire to display themselves. But the way Laura was acting convinced them that they had no choice. The two women couldn't have even imagined that their friend was actually enjoying this. So Mrs. Lake and Mrs. Harris got down on the floor and spread their legs out, so that their vaginas were visible as well.

Alex just shook his head, "C'mon ladies. Mrs. Timmons is behaving so nicely, now you two open 'em up now."

Neither Pam nor Barbara wanted to pull her vagina open, but with Laura already doing it, they couldn't really argue. Miserably, the two women found their lips and pulled them apart. They knew their holes and their clits were completely visible. The boy was just staring down at them. And somehow, the fact that the girls were staring at them as well was even worse.

Then, when they thought it couldn't get worse it did. In fact, it got unbelievably worse. Laura looked over at Alex and told him that she knew what he wanted next. Now that he had their holes open, he was going to put them to use. Well, she said, she might as well get it over with. With that, Mrs. Timmons got up, walked over to where Alex was sitting, pushed him onto his back, and then mounted him. Her pussy was so hot and so WET that he slid right in.

Laura just couldn't wait any longer. Forget all this displaying crap, she wanted a fuck. As soon as those two stupid bitches had gotten their cunts open, Laura moved on Alex and got that pole up her pussy. Oh GOD!! It felt great. She hadn't had a really good fuck in sooo! long. Mrs. Timmons just closed her eyes and sighed, as she moved up and down on that wonderful stick.

Alex wasn't sure when he'd lost control, and he didn't much care. Mrs. Timmons was on top of him and her pussy was terrific. Even after cumming up his sister's butt already, he wasn't going to last long in this fantastic hole. The boy began to thrust back harder and harder. Laura was meeting him with every thrust. Then he was going over. Alex reached up and pulled Laura down to him. He wrapped his arms around her and thrust up hard. He shouted that he was cumming and began to spurt deep inside Mrs. Timmons. Less than a second later, Laura let out a shriek and began to cum right with him. When it was over, two tired sweaty bodies lay entangled on the floor.

After watching what had just happened, Pam and Barbara didn't know what to do. Clearly, their friend was enjoying this. How could she? They started to get up, but the girls asked them what they thought they were doing. They were to keep their pussies open until Alex told them they could close them up.

As they caught their breaths, Laura and Alex separated. The five girls came over to Alex. Amy had watched him fuck her mom, and she wanted to see more.

"Alex, c'mon there are two more pussies over there. Don't you want to fuck them too?"

Hell yes he did.

"Sure girls, if you'll just get me ready, I'll go work on those other two holes."

Well those girls didn't have to be asked twice. A second later five mouths were fighting to get a hold of Alex's soft dick. In less than two minutes, those mouths and tongues had Alex standing strong and hard once again.

Barbara started to cry. Her daughter had just put a penis in her mouth. And she LIKED IT!!! What was GOING ON?? And now, the boy was saying that after he was hard, he would put that penis in her vagina. He would have SEX WITH HER! It couldn't happen. But somehow, some part of this so fascinated Barbara that she couldn't bring herself to resist or move. She just sat there, holding her vagina wide open, while the boy moved over to her. Then her hands were taken away, as Barbara was pushed down on her back. Alex came down on top of her, and a second later that stiff penis was indeed lodged all the way up inside Mrs. Lake.

Alex was on top of Mary's mom and had slid right in. He just rested his head on those huge boobs, and began pushing in and out of the woman. She wasn't nearly as wet as Laura had been, but she was still hot. And she was get wetter quick. Man this felt great. He stroked in and out for a while, and then climbed off. Still hard, he moved over to Pam Harris and put it inside her pussy.

Mrs. Harris tried not to react as the boy put his thing up her vagina again. Since the last time this had happened, Pam hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. She felt so sinful, because part of her wanted so desperately for it to happen again. It had felt so incredibly good. Pam had never felt anything like it, and God forgive her, she wanted to feel it again. Now here it was. The boy's penis was back inside her, and as he stroked her hole, that warm wonderful feeling was starting to build up again.

After a few more strokes, Alex left and went back to riding Mrs. Lake. Pam was completely confused. She was disappointed to be empty and she couldn't imagine why. Her body wanted that boy back inside her. It shouldn't be that way, but it was.

Meanwhile, Barbara Lake was getting plowed again. Like Pam, she was enjoying the feeling, but she still wished the boy would stop. She needed to time to think about what was happening and adjust to it. But then the boy was gone. He was going back over to Pam and getting inside her again.

When he began to settle back on Pam Harris, the woman threw her arms around him and pulled Alex in. Alex began to stroke again in her pussy. Pam was really wet now, and he was getting close. He wasn't sure that he could last to change pussies again. And even if he could, Alex wasn't sure Mrs. Harris would let him go.

Actually, Pam didn't know what she was doing. Why had she grabbed that boy and pulled him into her. He was having sex with her, and Pam was enjoying it. That wonderful warm feeling was really building. Pam didn't understand it, but she wanted it to continue. It just felt so incredibly good. Her body was beginning to shake, and her breathing was getting short. The woman really didn't understand what was going on, but she was just going to go with it. The shaking got harder and harder, and then Pam lost all control. She screamed and shrieked, and began slamming her pussy back against the wonderful rod that was stuffed inside it. It seemed to go on forever. From somewhere, she heard Alex yell and realized that he was thrusting back against her. The next thing she knew, Pam was just lying on the floor trying to breathe, with Alex collapsed on top of her also trying to collect his breath.

God that had been good. Alex had fired everything into Mrs. Harris. He could hardly move now. The boy was still lodged in her pussy, and he really didn't have enough energy to even pull out of it. Not that it mattered, Pam wasn't moving any more than he was.

Pam started to come back to reality. That boy had just come inside her. Why had she let him? More than that, why had she wanted him to? Because she had to be honest with herself and admit that she had indeed wanted him to.

Things might have slowed down at that point, if Mike Harris hadn't come home just then. The older boy still wasn't really sure he believed what Alex had told him, but it was worth finding out. The minute he walked in, he heard strange noised coming from his sister's room. So he headed right up there.

The people in the room heard the noise, but no one really reacted. Alex and the girls knew who it was and didn't care. Barbara and Laura didn't really know who it was. Pam might have done something, but she was still recovering from her session with Alex. The boy had just managed to roll off her, when her son walked in the room.

Mike had been told what to expect, but he still didn't believe it. There was Alex and the five girls all naked. And sweet Jesus!, what a rack Mary had. Not only that, but his mom and two of her friends were there naked as well. Dear God! If he thought Mary had a set, he couldn't believe her mom. Were those real?

Alex could see his friend staring at Mrs. Lake's boobs. "Mike, go ahead, check 'em out. It's ok."

Well, Mike wasn't about to argue. He walked over and just lifted those huge things. They were real! Man, those tits were something. He took the nipples and stretched them out. They were HUGE. Mike began to shake the things around by their stems. Those things jiggled like crazy. The older boy took another look around the room, but he still didn't let go of Barbara's nipples.

Mrs. Lake tried not to sob. Why did everyone want to just bounce her poor breasts around. Her nips were so sore and irritated, and that boy was still holding her boobs up by them. Mike was asking Alex if it was okay if he tried something. Alex told him sure, whatever he wanted. Then, before Barbara could react, Mike had put his hands under her big boobs. For a moment, the hugely stacked woman wondered what he was going to do. But a second later she was shrieking as Mike threw her boobs up into the air as hard as he could.

Mike couldn't believe it. He threw those things up, and he could swear the nipples were up over Mrs. Lake’s eyes, before those boobs stretched out and began to fall back down again. They landed back in his hand, and Mike just whacked those two bags back into the air. This time they flew even higher. Mike bounced those thing up a couple more times, and actually managed to make them slap Mrs. Lake in her own face. It was just too funny. Mike kept those huge boobs flying for quite a while before he finally let them settle back down.

Barbara was just whimpering. Her poor breasts were flying around in front of her. In fact every time they went up, she lost sight of everything going on as they blocked her eyes. Finally, her boobs came to rest as the boy stopped throwing them around. After that Mrs. Lake was too stunned to even look at anything else that was happening.

And a lot was happening. Mary and Amy had walked over to Mike and complained that he was way over dressed. A moment later, they began to solve the problem by removing the boy's clothes. Not that Michael was exactly struggling against it.

In seconds, Mike found himself as naked as everyone else. A moment later, he almost lost his breath, as Amy's mouth covered his dick and sucked it in. What an amazing feeling. Mary was pushing him down, and Mike sat down on the floor, and then laid down on his back. Amy followed him all the way down, never releasing his rod from her mouth.

Mike didn't know what to say or do. Amy Timmons was driving him crazy. Then she moved away, and Mary began to suck him. She even turned her body, so that he could play with her big tits while she did it. The stacked girls sucked and sucked. After that, things got totally nuts. Mary moved out of the way, and Renee took over sucking his dick. His little sister was sucking him. And God was she good at it.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12