Davis Twins Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Mike couldn't stand it. He was going to cum and he couldn't stop it. With a roar, he began to shoot into his sister's mouth. Renee gulped down a couple of swallows, and then Alex's sister Jenna pushed her away and sucked him into her own mouth. He finished shooting right down Jenna's throat.

Once again the room collapsed into silence. Pam was losing it. First she had enjoyed having a teenage boy screw her. Now, she had watched her daughter take her son's penis in her mouth. Not only that, but Mike had actually cum in his sister's mouth. But then her daughter was asking Mike if he wanted to go again. Pam's son said that sure, he was game. Pam wanted to be sick, when Renee told him that she was sure that mom would love to help him get going again.

NO! She would NOT be happy to do that. But Michael was coming over to where she was sitting. Pam tried to say something, but the words just wouldn't come out. Then she opened her mouth to say something, and to her absolute horror, her son just stuck his penis into it. She had her son's THING inside her MOUTH! And then Renee was there yelling at her to suck on it. Pam didn't dare refuse. She had no idea what these kids were capable of. With a little gasp, Mrs. Harris closed her mouth around her son's penis and began to suck on it.

Within minutes Michael was hard again. Renee stopped sucking and turned to the older women.

"Ladies, this boy needs pussies. So get 'em open again. C'mon! Spread those things."

Laura didn't have to be told twice. She was ready for another go. Mrs. Timmons found her lips and got them open.

Barbara was next. The boy was going to stuff his thing up her vagina and she was supposed to open it for him. She should be horrified, but she wasn't. The last time had started to feel good, and maybe this would be even better. So Mrs. Lake found her vagina and got it opened up, so that her hole was available for stuffing.

Pam really hoped that Renee wasn't talking to her. But from the look on her face she was. She really expected her mom to open her vagina so that her own son could put his penis inside it. It was horribly wrong. Or was it? All her life, everyone had told her all these things were wrong and terrible. But now she had discovered that most of it was lies. These things actually felt wonderful. Maybe this was a lie, too. Maybe having her son get inside her would be nice, too. Pam had lost all grasp of reality. The woman just did as she was told, and spread her vagina open for whoever wanted to plug it.

Mike had to start with Mrs. Lake. Those huge tits still just fascinated him. He rolled the woman onto her stomach and lifted her back end up. Then he plowed into her from behind, while he reached around and grabbed those whoppers. After a while though, it was time to move. Especially, since as soon as he pulled out, Mrs. Timmons had actually reached out and grabbed his ankle and was pulling him to her. Well that was fine with him. He climbed onto the beautiful woman, and plunged up inside her.

After stroking Mrs. Timmons for a while, Mike knew it was time to change one last time. Part of him knew what he was about to do was terribly evil, but he wasn't listening to that part. His mom was lying there with her pussy held open. She was an incredibly built woman, and there was no way Mike was turning down this opportunity. The older boy was actually smiling as he settled down on his mom, and stuffed his rod right up her hole.

It was a fantastic feeling. His mom's pussy felt great. And mom seemed to be enjoying it as well. Sure enough, in a few minutes, mom was shrieking and humping. Mike couldn't believe it. He had made his mom cum. After she settled though, Mike moved one last time. He wanted to fire into Barbara Lake.

The boy moved back behind Mrs. Lake's big butt. Soon, he was back in her pussy, with a firm grip back on her tits. He thrust and squeezed, and soon couldn't take any more. With almost a bellow, Michael thrust deep into Mary's mom and began squirting up inside her. He fired stream after stream into her pussy. Then the exhausted boy basically fell back out of the pussy. After that everyone in the room was worn out. Amazingly, in just a few minutes all ten people in the room were fast asleep.

Everyone rested for a couple of hours. Then the girls began to wake, and they were all ready for action. The five of them shook everyone else awake, and then proclaimed that it was time for some serious butt fucking. They were all ready to have their assholes stuffed. Also, since they were going to do it, their mom's might as well get their butts fucked as well. The result of this was that each of the three mom's found herself waking up to a girl pulling her to her hands and knees, and then pulling her behind wide open.

The three women were dazed and confused. They began to ask what was going on. Renee explained it.

"The boys like putting their things up our assholes. So we figured you might as well get used to it to. Don't worry it sounds bad, but after you've had a dick or two up that hole, it starts to feel pretty damn good."

Pam, Barbara, and Laura began to look at one another. Even Laura was a bit nervous about this. The boys were going to put their penises into each woman's anus. Was this for real? Then it became very real. One of the girls had found some Vaseline, and she was going from mom to mom, greasing up their bottomholes. After that, Laura and Barbara found themselves with a boy lodged right into their behinds. The two women tried to breathe, as hard rods went all the way up their bottoms.

Alex was plowing Laura's ass, while Billy was skewering Mrs. Lake's. It didn't take Mrs. Timmons any time at all to decide that this wasn't half bad. Laura actually began to rub her own clit, while Alex slammed up her butt. God, the things she was learning.

Barbara didn't start out as happy. Having everyone watch her have a boy shove his thing into her anus was incredibly humiliating. But then it started to feel better and better, and Barbara stopped caring. She began to shove back against Billy as he reamed her butt. One of the girls had reached down and was playing with her button. Barbara knew she should mind, but it just felt so good. Then as she began to cum, she didn't give a damn who did what.

When Mrs. Lake had finished, Billy pulled out of her butt and moved over to his mom. He had to do this. Mom was bent over with her butt pried wide open. That hole was just too inviting to pass up. So he placed the head of his dick right in the center of that hole, and then shoved it all the way up.

Pam had been lost in her own thoughts, until she felt that thing poke against her behind. She had just enough time to look back and see that it was her son back there, before the entire length of the thing was shoved into her butt. Mrs. Harris let out a shriek as her son stuffed her little asshole completely full.

Billy stroked his rod completely in and out of his mom's asshole. The first few times she'd shrieked whenever he stuffed it all the way back in. But gradually those shrieks turned to little moans. Then they became louder moans. The tight hole was clamping down on him, and Billy didn't think he'd last much longer. He didn't think his mom would either.

Alex had just fired into Laura Timmon's butt, when Billy began to lose it as well. One of the girls was rubbing his mom's clit and she was humping back against him for all she was worth. Then mom let out a howl, and her anus just clamped down on him. A moment later, Billy was firing stream after stream up his mom's ass.

It took a few minutes for everyone to recover. The girls had gotten wash cloths and were cleaning the guys down. After that they began sucking both boys. When the guys were hard, the three moms were left alone with their thoughts, as the young girls took turns getting the boys to do their asses this time.

The orgy went on for the rest of the night and into the next day. Laura Timmons took boys every place she could. By the time it was over, Barbara Lake was going almost as wild as Laura.

It took Pam a little longer to get a grip on things. After all she had just committed the most horrible sin in the world. She had had sex with her own son. But then again, maybe it wasn't a sin. As she had decided earlier, all the other things she had been taught had turned out to be lies. How could anything that felt this good, be as bad as she had been told?

When things finally ended, everyone was already planning for next time. The three women decided they all wanted more of this. Debbie certainly could be convinced. The only one left was Lisa Mason, and one way or another she could be brought into this group. Yes, from now on, the relationship between these moms and their kids would be very different. Pam Harris wondered off-handedly how their husbands would feel if they knew what they started. Too bad they would never know.

As they began to dress, Pam reached down and gave her son's penis one last little squeeze. Then she couldn't help it. She bent down and gave it one last loving kiss for the day. The next night that thing was going back up all of her holes, and Pam could hardly wait. Yes, life was very different today than it had been even a week earlier. And it looked like it was going to be much nicer.

THE END

Dear Readers,

I hope you have enjoyed this series. As most of you know, the main focus with most of my stories is the humiliation of women. If you enjoy that sort of thing, please read and vote on some of my other stories as well. For the most intense action, you might check out the Baroness stories, while the gameshow and Pi sorority stories are a little lighter. My casino stories are some of my own personal favorites and I hope you enjoy those as well. Finally, the Samantha series is a shorter, and more romantic story. It is a tragedy set in the England of Henry VIII.

My next story is going to be a traveling one. By this I mean that each section will probably be in a different category. The story is "Charlotte and the Pirate" and you should find chapter 1 in the Non-Erotic section very soon. No, there is no sex in the first part, but there is a lot of adventure which I hope will be fun. And don't worry, the sex will pick up very soon.

Finally, I have gotten numerous emails requesting new additions to the gameshow and casino series. Those are next. As soon as I complete the Charlotte story, I will begin the third, and I admit probably final installment in the casino series. After that, I will write at least one, and maybe a few new episodes for the gameshow.

To all of you who have enjoyed my work so far, and have been patient enough to read this note, thank you. Please let me know what you think.

Most Sincerely,

mcfbridge.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12