Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour later, the chicken salad hit me hard and pulled off the road. I wondered where exactly on the road they had picked it up? Was it roadkill? Truly in the middle of nowhere, I relieved myself and prepared to move on. I needed something to kick my ass and get rid of my malaise, as well as the lousy taste in my mouth. The Rolling Stones and some Oreos fit the bill. I had to get my "ya-yas" out. "Paint it Black, you Devil!" made me smile and I was rolling down the highway again.

I called my niece in Boulder to see if I could see her that night but she wasn't home. I left a message and then tried my musician buddies in Ft. Collins. They had said that they would be on the road touring some Cali clubs and one big arena date through much of the month but expected to be back soon. I left another message. I called my old friends in Aspen and finally someone on the other end picked up. Sally told me to forget my other stops and head straight for their place, halfway between Woody Creek and Snowmass. As I'd already passed the turnoff to Pueblo, I turned onto 94 near Aroya and headed toward Colorado Springs figuring I'd make my way north through the mountains.

As I turned west, the distant mountains loomed before me like a hazy dream. As I approached Colorado Springs, the environment became more scenic. Soon, it bordered on magnificent. Colorado Springs was simply beautiful and the sort of place I'd love to explore but after another walk and a break, I decided to move along. I had a goal. And anyway, Sally had called me back telling me that the hot tub was hot and waiting for me. I loved Sally, a woman overflowing with enthusiasm. I picked up Rt. 24 and began my trip northwest. I had to stop and gawk at many of the scenic views. The air was invigorating in the higher altitude and the only way I can describe the terrain was inspirational. The forests and fields, the lakes, creeks and streams, the hills, the whole package worked for me. I finally got to Buena Vista and called Sally to tell her where I was. It was late afternoon and Stevie was home. They were both excited and told me to hurry up. "Call us when you reach Aspen and we'll guide you in...now move your ass. We're gonna pah-tee! And be hungry!" After another walk, a gas-up, a dumping station and a tank refill, Santo and I headed north.

I picked up 82 near Balltown and headed into the White River Forest. Passing herds of cattle and bison, it was difficult to take in all the beauty of the place because the road was a son of a bitch to drive. You really had to concentrate on it with all the switchbacks, zigs and zags. The Who kept me pumping up the steep hills and down into the fertile vales.

"When I say I love you you say you better,
You better you better you bet,
When I say I need you you say you better,
You better you better you bet,
You better bet your life,
Or love will cut you like a knife..."

After such a boring start of the day, this was thrilling. I only wish I was driving a sports car. Crossing the Continental Divide at Independence Pass was a perfect place to stop. The air at that altitude was invigorating and it pumped me up. Santo responded to it, too, acting all frisky. The snowy peaks made the scene breathtaking. Following 82 through places with odd and desperate names, through gullies and passes seemed to make the trip faster, although I knew at my slow speed, it was not. But finally, I entered Aspen and let out a roar.

Stevie steered me through funky Aspen and toward their place. As I passed Woody Creek, I pulled over and, in tribute to Hunter Thompson, I took some deep drags on one of the joints. I felt honored to be there and I only wished he was still alive. "I miss you, Dr. Thompson!" Ten minutes later, I turned onto Aspen Valley Ranch Road and made my way onto Sally and Stephen's ranch which appeared to be vast. They ran out of the house to greet me.

I hadn't seen them in more than twenty years and it was suddenly like yesterday to be in their presence. Santo ran around the land off leash and as happy as a dog can be. We hugged and kissed each other as they led me around the back of the main house. They both looked wonderful. The years had been good to them. Their home was big and beautiful with a spectacular view. They took me up onto the back deck. A table was set and the hot tub was bubbling. There was a dish on the floor with some big meaty bones that Santo immediately began to work on. Stevie went inside to heft a pitcher of margaritas (his special blend) and some joints. Sally told me not to say a word.

She began to unbutton my shirt and strip me down. "Don't say a thing, just do as I tell you. Now take off your drawers and get in that tub." I did as I was told and stark naked, I slipped into the old fashioned redwood tub. The hot water turned my bones into jello. Stevie poured the drinks and set them on the side of the tub. Then they, too, stripped down and joined me.

"Who's better than us?" he said as we clinked glasses.

"You two are just as amazing as you ever were. I feel like we're all back in college."

"I can't tell you how good it is to see you. You look great, Davy. You look much better than the stories we heard," Sally said, "I'm so glad you're free again. I never liked that witch you married anyway."

"Now, don't hold your tongue or anything, Sally, or I wouldn't know it was you."

"Not my Sally," laughed Stevie, "she's still the same."

"And shall always remain. Here's to our best friend," she held her glass up and we toasted again.

Between the tub, the crisp air and my friend's hospitality, I felt light-headed. "And by the way, Sally, your tits are as beautiful as ever!"

"Well thank you darling, they've been well attended by your old roommate, I'll have you know."

We talked about everything: my life, my trip, their restaurants, about Hunter Thompson (Stevie promised to take me over to the Woody Creek Tavern), about the setting sun and the vista before us.

"Have you been getting laid, darlin'? I have some friends coming by in a while. They've heard so much about you they want to meet you. One of my girlfriends even has all your old albums, she's a big fan. And knowing of your lothario reputation (I'm not sorry, but it preceded you), I'm sure she'll do you as soon as she gets here!"

"I promise to do the best job with the tools I've got, Sally, my love." I told them a brief version of my adventures on the road, leaving very little out. When I got to my previous night with Jack and Sunny, Stevie flipped out.

"I remember him. He had a couple of great years with Golden State. I even remember the pictures of him and his wife - what a babe. I'm not surprised your dick died on you, they must have been an intimidating pair!"

"Well, personally, I can't believe it. Your dick was always hard, Davy. You boys remember the acid orgy we had? Your dicks never got soft."

"Boy, do I ever remember."

"Yeah, that was my first DP. I was such a sweet little virgin!"

Stevie and I laughed, "No, you were never a sweet little virgin. You were the instigator!"

"Yeah, well you two were easily instigated!" We did a lot of reminiscing and laughing. It was great to be with them again. I was glad I hurried to get there and now my body and my soul were soothed.

"I have my guitar in the RV so maybe we'll jam later. What do you say, Stevie?"

"I'm there, dude. I even tuned my dusty old autoharp. You hungry?"

"No, not really. I had some lousy chicken salad that did a number on me. I'm still drying out. Maybe later. Why, you?"

"No, we ate about a couple of hours ago when you called us from Balltown."

"I'm too comfortable to move right now anyway."

Santo left the bones and began licking the back of my head and my shoulders. He was one happy fella, too. The phone rang. Sally got up to get it and as she stepped out of the tub, Stevie and I cupped her ass cheeks. She mock slapped us and ran into the house. She was on the phone when she came back out and she was carrying some big towels and cotton robes.

"Ok, sweetie, we'll see you in a little while, then. Bye." She hung up the phone. "That was my girlfriend, Amy. She's on her way over. I just know you're going to love her, Davy. She said that Tom and Evie are on their way, too. They should be here in a minute."

Moments later, we heard a car pull up and Tom and Evie walked onto the deck.

"Well what's goin' on here? You havin' a hippie orgy or somethin'?" Tom was a strapping cowboy with a deep drawl. Evie was a plump brunette with twinkling green eyes.

"I got my favorite two dicks right here...right where I want 'em," Sally dramatically reached into the water and grasped our cocks.

"Nice way to treat your guest, you slut," said Evie smiling.

"Who you callin' 'slut', you hussy!"

"Well now, I think I'll pour some of this fairy drink you got here," said Tom, "Hey pooch, come to big Tom...that's a good dog." He scratched Santo behind the ears.

"You know, I have to go to the john and I also want to get some stuff out of the trailer. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back."

I stood up with my ass to the group, threw on the robe and headed for the RV with Santo at my heels. I did my business taking another dump, grabbed the guitar case from under the bed compartment and grabbed my stash. As we were leaving the trailer, Amy pulled up in a dark blue Jaguar. She stepped out and gave me a long look. I was immediately taken by this beautiful black-haired beauty, her full lips and healthy breasts stopped me cold.

"Be still my beating heart! I'd know you anywhere even in a robe. You're just as handsome as you were on the cover of your first album, Davy Harper!"

"You must be Amy. I'm pleased to meet you...and this is Santo. That's a very nice compliment but also a big lie. Come on back, they're all in the hot tub."

"No kidding, where else would they be? I see you have your guitar. I think I'm in love."

"Likewise." I felt my dick stir at the sight of this beautiful, well-built goddess. Her long black mane cascaded over her shoulders and her full red lips looked ripe. "Oh my God, here I go again" went through my mind.

She linked her arm in mine and we walked up onto the deck like old friends.

"Oh, look, Amy scored already! I think they're in love. Look Stevie, he's sportin' wood!"

I must have turned red because they all laughed at me. I poured Amy a drink and sat down to roll a couple of joints. I noticed that I had picked up the bag with the mushrooms in it.

"Don't bother, Davy, I've already got some rolled right here. Come on back into the tub."

"Wait a second, I have a song for my fan...and I have a surprise for all of you, too."

I took out my guitar and checked the tuning. Then I began to play a song by John Sebastian called "Amy's Tune." It's an instrumental and I began to whistle the melody as I picked it out. Amy stood and watched me play and I felt her eyes fixed upon me. When I finished, they all applauded.

"That's an old Lovin' Spoonful tune called "Amy's Tune" and it must have been written for you. I hoped you liked it."

"Thank you, Davy. I loved it. I think I love you and I want you to know, you can do anything to me, I won't put up a fight!"

"Like when did you ever?" Sally chimed in to their laughter.

"I'm all yours, Amy. I'm not fighting fate." I watched as Amy quickly tossed off her clothes and spread her arms wide to me. Her breasts were a perfect 36C or D and her landing strip was freshly trimmed. This woman was a dream come true. "Oh my God," I said, "here I go again."

She stepped into the tub as I put my axe back into the case. I dropped my robe and joined them. Holding out my clenched fist, I opened it to them and said, "And these are for us!"

"Shrooms! Yea!...Davy, you are the best!...My man!" There weren't a whole lot of them but we all took some and moments later, we were passing joints around the tub. Amy was snuggled up alongside of me and her breasts felt great resting on my arm. The sky was dark by now and a big bowl of stars, Santo was chewing on a bone and all was well with the world.

"Will you stay for a few days? Please say yes." asked Amy.

"Shit, I may never leave. I can't ever remember a welcome like this."

She smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm acting like a silly fan but I feel very comfortable with you. Considering all I've heard about you over the years, I feel like I know you."

Stevie added, "When I first met Amy, she was humming one of your songs. I told her that we were best friends for a long time and that I played on that song. She didn't believe me. She thought I was coming on to her."

"Both could be true," needled Sally.

"I got home and pulled out your Lps and damn, there was his name! I was very impressed. After that, I squeezed as many stories out of them as I could. I followed you through all the divorce stories and all that."

"There were stories about my divorce? I didn't know that. I'm surprised."

"I think her lawyer was feeding the press...but they were sympathetic for you. Rolling Stone ran a very sympathetic piece," said Stevie.

"News to me."

The conversation was fun and uninhibited. Within a few minutes, everything seemed funny again, too, as another wave came on. That's the good thing about mushrooms. They come on in waves of laughter until your eyes hurt and then it passes for a while until another wave hits. Things that aren't particularly amusing became hysterically funny.

"So Davy was telling us earlier about a sex resort he stopped at in Missouri with a lesbo couple he picked up on the road."

Laughter.

"It's true. I more sex that night than I'd had in years."

Laughter.

"Did you save some for me?" Amy was now wrapped around me. I leaned over and kissed her nipple which was floating just above the bubbling water.

"What do you think?"

Laughter.

It went on like this for a couple of hours. We eventually got out of the tub and sat at the table to pick on some sliced duck and rasperries with a fruity Pinot Noir. Sitting around in our robes, I listened to their very informal conversation between peals of laughter. It got a bit chilly so we moved indoors. Amy sat on the couch cuddled up next to me. During one of our mushroom ebbs, Stevie got out his autoharp and we began to play together just like old times. Amy jumped up and said, "Damn, I almost forgot! I'll be right back!"

She ran out to her car and returned with several of my old records. I hadn't seen them in years and it really took me back. "Will you autograph these for me, Davy?"

I felt embarrassed and amazed. "Holy shit. It's been years since I signed anything that didn't cost me money."

Sally got a Sharpie pen and I proceeded to sign each one. I felt like a million bucks. I handed her the albums and she squealed like a teen-aged fan.

"Davy, you are the best. You deserve this." She held her breasts in her hands and pressed my face between them. I pretended to try to protest but it was all for laughs...which again were plentiful. Amy put the albums down on the coffee table and then sat down on my lap. We proceeded to suck face and swap spit. My dick was as hard as it gets - like fresh cut timber - and she rubbed her hand over it.

"Hey you two, cut that out. We can't see what you're doin'!"

More laughter.

Tom stood up and opened his robe, his dick was standing at attention. "This ain't fair! Com'n Evie, let's go home and fuck.!"

Evie stood up and opened her robe, I hadn't noticed her big black bush under a small spare tire before but now, there it was. "Come on, Cowboy! Take me home and gimme one of yer famous cowpokes!"

Gales of laughter.

Tom walked over to the bar and took a shot of Wild Turkey. He grabbed their clothes. They bowed to us and walked out the door. We could hear Evie laughing as Tom yelled, "You'll get the robes back tomorrow!" It was very funny - at least to our drug-addled group.

Sally said, "Hey, you two, you have a choice. Join us in bed for an old-fashioned fuckfest or go to the guest room and fuck your brains out or stay here and let us watch!"

"I know you like to watch, Sal, but I want him all to myself tonight. This dick is all mine all night. Tonight, I'm out of my mind. I'm out of control! I'm star-fucking!"

"Just lead me on, Amy. I could eat you up."

"Be still my heart," she sighed.

We sat around giggling for another fifteen minutes or so until Amy got up and took my hand. Santo was sprawled out on the floor snoring. I knew I was one lucky bastard.

Stephen looked at me and echoed my thoughts, "You are one lucky bastard. You owe me, Davy."

"Fuck you," said Sally, "he owes me!"

We walked into the guest room, arm in arm and giggling like teens. Amy turned to me and dropped her robe. Her statuesque body made me feel like a kid in a candy store.

"You see these breasts? They're yours, Davy. What do you want to do to them?"

"I want to make them happy, Amy." I took her globes in my hands and I caressed them. I placed my lips in her cleavage and I worshiped them. As I nuzzled them, I ran my hands down her bodacious body and cupped her tush. My lips tasted her large round areolas and I sucked her large nipples, first the left and then the right. She pushed my robe off and pulled me into her chest. She ran her hands through my hair. I looked up and kissed her and it was a wonderful kiss. I slowly pulled her to the bed and we lay together kissing and feeling each others heat.

"I want to kiss all of you...just like your song." She began to sing very quietly and intimately in my ear.

"Is there a place where we're alone,
Let's turn off the phone and just kiss,
Is there a part of you I missed,
Show me and let's just kiss..."

I hadn't thought of that song in many years. I wrote it for my ex-wife and I meant it then. Suddenly, hearing it sung to me by a voluptuous woman I'd only know for a few hours, it meant something new and wonderful to me. It was humbling.

Our kisses were soft and tender. They were very soulful. Our mating had become something more than just fucking, it was emotional and I was not afraid of truly becoming intimate with someone again. I had finally crossed that threshold. I kissed her neck and her earlobes. Our bodies slid along each other as we gave each other little kisses, then little nibbles and then deep tongue. I felt her chest heave and those large, lovely breasts crushed against the hair on my chest. I squeezed her tush and felt her hairless vagina seek out my penis. It found its way between her thighs and I felt her grip me. She spread herself and I fell right into her warm and wet nether lips. I pushed myself deep inside her and she pulled me deeper. We rocked back and forth as our kisses became more turbulent and demanding. She hugged me as our legs entwined, Our movements were subtle but our kisses were not. I rolled atop of her and ground my pubes around her clit. We pushed and pulled against each other in a slow dance. She began to tremble and then broke into a sweat. Her breasts were damp and her body was moist all over. Her scent pervaded my every pore and I was lost, within and without. There was something very different about this woman and I liked it a lot.

She whispered that I was making her hot, that she was so turned on, she said she could not control herself and that we felt so natural together. I wanted to come inside her and my strokes became longer, deeper while remaining slow and sensual. I wanted to cum but I wanted this to last forever. I felt her vagina begin to flood around my cock, her muscles squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Our tongues played against each other and I couldn't think of anything but her, I was so "in the moment" that I was taken by surprise when her breathing increased and her fucking became deeper still. She moved her cheek to mine and panted in my ear. She pushed against me and I could not penetrate her any further. I felt her vaginal walls contracting and almost vibrating against my rock hard penis.