Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just watched the Aspen song on YouTube and it's great!"

Amy and I looked at each other in amazement.

"Wow," I said, "Thank you. Thank you a lot. That's nice to hear. You know we just did that show several days ago. I'll have to check it out again. Thanks."

"Oh, I know. I like to surf YouTube and I saw it as a new clip but it already has a lot of hits and comments. It's a great song and a great performance. And you, Amy, you were the woman singing."

"Yup, that' me. I'm really speechless. I am so impressed that you saw it! It was a very fine show and my first ever."

"Congratulations. Well then, how 'bout we fire one up to celebrate?"

Passing the joint around, he led us through the RV and showed us the features. The big screen TV rose from the bar and the computer was attached to it. He'd watched our show on a big screen...gee! He let it run while I checked out the count - 22,000. What! I wondered if this was what they referred to as 'going viral'. I also saw that several other songs from the Woody Creek Tavern show had made their way up on YouTube and were also getting hits. "Hmmm," I thought, "there's interest in my music. Who'd a thunk it!"

The weed was primo, extremely effective. Carla took over the tour. She and Amy spoke about having a few more creature comforts when traveling in an RV and the necessity of having a "land yacht" on a long trip.

The bathroom and shower were more than twice the size of ours. The galley was a full kitchen. It had a washer/dryer which reminded Amy that we would have to avail ourselves of a laundry when in Palm Springs. Carla opened the door to the bedroom and ushered us in. It was immense as all I can say. Amy looked and walked around the room, from the storage area to alongside the bed. On the shelf, next to the headboard, was a black dildo and a silver vibrator.

Carla saw them, blushed and said, "You'll have to excuse the mess, I guess I didn't clean up too well."

Amy jumped in, "Oh, no, no...it's all right. Leave them there. Believe me, we've enjoyed great sex on this trip, too. In fact, as if we haven't had enough, we're staying at an adult sex and spa resort in Palm Springs. Believe me, it's cool. Just leave it there."

Carla said, "Are you going to the Rancho? Is that the spa? Oh, you lucky guys. We read about it and checked the web site and..."

"...and we both got shy is what happened," said Denis.

"You mean You got shy, you big pussy," Carla slapped him with a pillow.

We walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I asked him to turn off the video. Denis turned off the lights and turned on dark blue LED lights which he controlled with a dimmer. We smoked some more and shared the bottle of wine we brought.

"So what spa things are you going to do at the Rancho?" asked Carla.

"I booked us four days in a luxury suite and I got the three-day "body experience" for both of us."

"And you're not concerned about being naked and a lot of sex going on around you?" asked Denis.

"No," I said, "Not at all. It will be fun. We're there as a couple but you never know what might happen. It's refreshing to be civilized and uninhibited at the same time."

Amy added, "It's a new experience for me and that's one reason why I can't wait to go."

"Are you okay with having sex with other partners? Doesn't it bother you? Are you swingers?"

Denis couldn't seem to wrap himself around it and Amy was being very patient.

"Denis, let me explain. No, we are not swingers but we have swung, together and apart. We both have bisexual tastes and we might appease them. Our options are open. I like the idea of the spa with its classes and workshops and yoga for couples. If nothing else, it will take us someplace further still...and that really excites me."

That seemed to cause Denis to quietly ponder in a stone daze. Carla, however, was intrigued.

"We've never had an experience but we fantasize a lot."

"All the more reason why you should go," I said. "Fantasy is great but if you want to act upon your impulses, when better than when on vacation, right? And at a place that allows you the freedom to indulge yourself? Who's to know except you, right?"

Amy said, "Yes, you should bust out. It'll make you better lovers to each other. If there is no guilt involved and you're together on this, go for it. If there is any jealousy involved, I say you should just keep it at fantasy and go no further." Then she asked provocatively, So, Carla, what do you guys fantasize about?"

She looked at Denis, who was now lighting a bowl, for his reaction when he looked up and said, "No, you're right. I have been a big pussy. This would be very cool for both of us. And to answer your question, we're both fascinated by group sex and even some bisexuality."

"Very cool. Carla, you call in the morning and tell them that you're with the Harper-Beiler party and do they have a room. And Denis, I can tell you that Davy and I only met a little over a week ago but I can tell you that he is the best lover I have ever known. Yes, I've seen him sucking cock and he has seen me with women and it has turned me on so, I drip. And I'm pretty damp now thinking about it...."

"And I love to see her having pleasure any way she wants. It's not about love at the spa, except perhaps for loving yourself and your mate even more. And experiencing that together is great, it's another level of intimacy," I added.

"I'm sold. We're doing it. We'll call tomorrow."

"We're heading there after the Skywalk and then 66 down to Needles and then south to 95. We have a late check-in."

"Yippee! Oh, thank you, honey!" Carla grabbed Denis and kissed him. "Yippee! You know I was getting all gushy listening to you, Amy. We are going to love this."

"What is it you want to do? Have sex with a woman? Go down on a woman?"

"Yes, I 've been curious about it for years ever since a college roommate made a pass at me that I didn't pick up on. I also want to feel other bodies in some group sex. The idea of all that sex together always turns me on."

"Mmmm...," grunted Amy, "I'm wet again. Would you care to see?" Both Carla and Denis looked either shocked at Amy's suggestion or eager to see, I wasn't sure. Amy stood up from the couch and facing us, she lifted her little sundress and there was a very visible wet spot on the red thong. I thought Denis' eyes would pop out. Amy moved closer to Carla. Carla looked at it and rubbed her pussy through her pants. She reached out with the other and felt Amy's mound. Denis was rubbing his crotch. It was my turn to suck on the bowl.

Amy pulled her dress off and stood there in just her thong. Denis leaned over and started to undress Carla who shucked her jeans. She wore a blue pair of panties. Her body was cute and tight with nice round breasts. She was shorter than Amy by a few inches and her body was softly athletic. Her panties had a large wet spot in the center outlining her pussy lips. Amy moved close to her and they stood kissing each other and running their hands around their skin, squeezing a breast here, squeezing a butt there. Amy pushed Carla back onto the couch and kneeled between her legs. She kissed the wet spot and then, pushing the panties to the side, she stroked and fingered her. Carla was ecstatic.

After a few minutes of Amy's gifted mouth, she gently pulled Amy's head away and stood up. Taking her hand, they walked into the bedroom. I looked over at Denis. His dick was in his hand. It was hard enough to cut diamonds and the helmet was bright red. He looked like he was ready to blow.

"Denis, let go of it and let it rest a minute, and then we'll join them, okay?"

"This is all so new to me, man."

"Yeah, I dig. But it really isn't either. I mean it's been in the back of your mind for - how many years?"

I stood up and started to disrobe. He lit a joint and began toking hard. I slipped off my pants and, as usual, I was commando. My dick hung down and about a foot from his face. He eyed it curiously.

"So what are your fantasies about?"

He passed me the joint. As I toked on it, his eyes never left my cock. I liked that look and my penis stirred. He moved closer and I held him off. I lifted my cock and showed it to him as I would if he were a doctor, or maybe a gay intern.

He stood up and stripped. His dick was still hard. I thought for a moment as to where to take this next and then the obvious hit me. I wrapped my hand round his 8 inches of virgin cock, stroked it a few times and walked him to the bedroom. There we stood together, his cock in my hand and watched as Carla was eating a naked and spread-eagled Amy. I took a finger and ran it from Carla's pussy up her ass. I did it a few times. I then fed Denis' cock into her very sopping puss. He slid in 'like butta'.

I moved to the side of the bed to watch Carla. I reached into Amy's pussy and pulled her lips back to show Carla the path. Her tongue swabbed it well and Amy was enjoying it. Her fingers were pulling at her nipples and I'd already recognized that sign. Carla had her face buried in Amy's twat and Amy was loving every moment of this initiate's first pussy-lick.

"Ugh..ugh..." She was spread as far as she could go.

I slipped my head under her upraised hips and went right for her pussy. As soon as I tasted her, she shook in appreciation and she seemed ratchet up Amy, who was now getting the silver vibrator treatment, too. I tickled the bottom of Denis' dick and he instantly shot his load into his wife, pumping and pumping his cum into her and up to his balls. He stopped quickly and as I pushed away, she pushed back trapping my head. Not a problem.

He slowly pulled out and his cum soon followed. I licked Carla's clit and then moved down to her cum-soaked hole. His cum was hot and very salty...interesting...Amy was now cumming, I could tell by her grunts. Carla was humping my face and I held her ass cheeks firmly to keep us close. I gripped her so I could probe her asshole, too, and she appreciated it. Amy was slowing down from her orgasm as Carla began her own. It was Denis who set it off when his tongue replaced my fingers and he was eating her ass. His hands roamed her body. She growled and squirmed as I sucked on her clit. Her pussy drenched me with her syrup - oh, how I love that feeling - and I knew she loved her experience. I crawled out from under them and picked up a towel. As I wiped off my face, I surveyed the damage - two collapsed bodies...two for four. I noticed that Denis was ready for more.

I went to lay by Amy and she slid right into me. We gave each other noisy kisses. We were being silly until I felt a pair of lips kiss the head of my dick. It was followed by a tongue swirling around the crown. I looked down to see Carla doing me as her husband closely watched. She was doing a fine job when I felt her bring his hand to my nuts. Amy was now watching, too, as she propped pillows. Carla made some long strokes and let it pop from her mouth. She pointed it toward Denis. Ah, the moment of truth.

"Oh, what the hell." He leaned in and placed it between his lips. He slowly licked and tasted me. Carla moved to the side and stroked his hair. She whispered, "That is so hot, baby...so hot."

I lay back watching him enjoy his first cock. He was just a little too tender and gentle. I gently moved away and repositioned the bodies so I could have access to him. Carla took my place on the bed and lightly rubbed her lightly flaxen-haired pussy lips. What a pretty pussy. I moved up to his cock and sucked him in. I showed him how to be forceful enough to get each other to come. He copied my movements and I began to flex my ass. I rolled on top so I could fuck his face. Carla was now rocking her bottom along Amy's face and watching her husband get his cheeks filled with my spew and watching it drip out as he tried to keep from gagging. She was cumming again and crying out in lustful groans and hiccups, with an occasional squeal. I felt Denis tremble and his cum sprayed my throat. I sucked the head and pumped him until he was dry. I rolled off him, my jaw a bit sore.

We all lay together quietly until Carla said, "I'm glad this happened. I've been so curious to see what a vagina was like. I'm glad we did this. I glad it was with you guys. I just hope I feel this way in the morning!"

"You!" barked Denis, "I sucked off a rock star!" That cut the tension with a collective roar. "Now I'm ready for anything at that spa!"

Amy took Carla into her arms and kissed her. "You were wonderful. Thank you for allowing me the honor of being your first. I never popped a cherry before."

"Make that two cherries!" I rubbed Denis' shoulder.

"Make that a bowl!" he said as he lit one.

-------------------------------------------------
In Chapter 7, Davy and Amy do a SkyWalk into Palm Springs, meet their new friends, Carla and Denis, make even more friends, meet up with an old friend and have another magical experience. L.A. is calling.

Thanks for your nice comments and encouragement to keep the story going. Please vote on how you like it. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com.