Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to play but now it's only for my grandkids. But you made me feel rejuvenated, Davy, and I feel wonderful right now. I'd play with you anytime, man. You give off the best vibe."

We were surrounded by people wanting autographs and I needed Amy and Deb to get us out of there. We went to put away our instruments and agreed to meet at the club. Denis and Carla joined us in our room and popped a bottle of champagne. They were bubbling as much as the bubbly.

"Oh, man. That was great. Totally awesome. What a show." I felt my post-performance crash coming on and flopped down in a chair. There was a knock on the door and Amy opened it for Callie and her husband, Tony. Santo saw her and started to happily jump around.

"Davy, Amy...this is my husband, Anthony." We shook hands and I introduced them to Denis and Carla.

"Call me Tony, please...I just want to tell you, on behalf of the management, that tonight's show was one of the most memorable events we've ever had here at the resort. I cannot thank you enough. It was great!"

Denis started passing joints. It was just what I needed to remove that post-performance edge I get.

"I can't believe that you can just pick up instruments and make it sound like you've been together forever. That is really remarkable."

"Those guys were so good. It was a real pleasure as well as some incredible luck. I guess the vibe was right," I explained.

"No, there was no luck there, Davy. You seemed as comfortable as a pair of old shoes. There seemed to be no effort at all!"

"Well, like I say, it's not work. It really is pleasure to play music. It wasn't always like that but you can thank Amy. I sure do."

"Amy accepts your thanks, loverboy, now let's go to the club. There's a pole I want to ride!" She slipped on a blue thong to match her bra.

"Like I haven't heard that before!"

Callie added, "After we do the pole, are you guys still interested in the Sybian?"

Amy and Carla's eyes widened. "Oh, I forgot all about that! Yes, let's do it!"

We walked out the terrace right into the club which was just across the plaza. It was rocking inside and it was crowded. There was a lot of backslapping and even more autographs to sign. Mark and Deb walked over and I introduced them all around. We sat at a reserved table near the front and as soon as we were seated a deejay announced the contest. Any woman who wanted to participate had to go to the deejay booth and sign up. The women got up except for Carla. Amy grabbed her hand and pulled her along ignoring her protests.

We sat and watched as woman after woman got up to dance. None of them were particularly very good at it but the eye candy appeal was great. Callie was announced and with a dancer's body, she turned up the heat. Deb was next and she, too, knew how to work the pole. Carla followed and she did a credible job for someone inexperienced with pole dancing. Amy was next and she requested a particular song, Madonna's "Like A Virgin". Needless to say, my Amy was spectacular. She had all the moves down. Midway through the song, she stripped off her bra and threw it on my face to loud clapping. Clad in her thong, she whirled around the pole and ended the song hanging upside down. The place went nuts and as she approached the table, we gave her a standing ovation.

"All those workouts finally paid off!," she laughed. "I've been doing pole dancing at the health club for a couple of years. I makes me feel so naughty!"

"You looked it, babe!"

The contestants went on for another half and hour and while some were good, nobody could come close to Amy. She won a bag full of sex-toy goodies. With the contest ended, music played and many couples started to dance, some of them nude. That was when Callie took our hands and steered us to a private room off to the side. Tony popped another bottle of champagne and Denis lit another doober. The room was dimly lit but there in the center was a brand new Sybian sitting on a thick pile rug over a mat, it's attachments in a disinfectant tank and the empty shipping carton off to the side.

"I hope you don't mind but I want to ride it first. I've been trying to buy this for over a year. Can you believe there's a wait list for one?" The other woman walked around it and examined it. "Let me show you how it works. Basically, you pick out an attachment...let's see...I'll take this one (it was about 8" long and slightly curved)...you put it over this stalk. This controls the speed and the motion and then you straddle it and go for a thrill ride." She pulled off her miniskirt and lowered her bare twat onto the dildo. Then she turned it on "low". Immediately, she grinned and let out a gasp. Turning to Tony, she winked and said, "You can do a lot of things, baby, but you can't do this!" She picked up the speed a little and turned on the motion control which almost threw her off the machine. She eased up on the control and began to rock with it.

"Oh, oh...oh my goodness." Her hands gripped her small breasts and she glazed over. After a coupe of minutes, she upped the speed again and increased the motion. Now she was making incoherent sounds and pinching her nipples.

"Oh my, that looks like fun - weird but fun," said Deb and the others agreed. We men were silently stroking ourselves.

"Unhhh,unhhh...omigod, omigod. Tony, come here." Tony quickly moved to her and held her shoulders while she ripped off his shorts. His cock was as hard as granite and about 10" long. Callie quickly stuffed it into her mouth. Her orgasm was coming and her cries were stifled by his slab of meat. She squirmed and wiggled as the Sybian brought her over the edge. Finally, she collapsed on top of it and turned it off. She was panting and holding on to Tony.

"Wow!" went around the room. She slowly dismounted and looked up, "Who's next?". She rolled over onto the carpeted floor in a satiated heap.

Deb asked if she could go next and she took off the dripping attachment and tossed it into the disinfectant. She selected one with three sections, a nub for her clit, a 6" dildo and a small round ball for her ass. She fitted it onto the machine, lubed it and then squatted over it. We watched intently as she slowly slid it into her pussy. She turned the speed on low and then a broad grin filled her face. She placed the motion control on low and it made a different sound, you could tell it was pumping up and down. Her nipples popped right out.

By now, we were all naked. I was trying not to pump my dick too much as I watched Deb, who was in thrall. As she increased the motion and the speed, she leaned into the clit nub. After a minute of this, she rocked back onto the ass ball and let out a long deep growl.

"Mark," she cried out, "come on me...come all over me." Mark stood in front of her and began to seriously jerk off. Callie had now recovered and was rocking on Tony's cock. She was very vocal about it, too. "Fuck me with your big hard cock...fuck me, T-bone!" and to Deb, "Ride it girl, ride that monster." and to Mark, "Splash her face with your cum...cum on her...I want to see you cum."

Deb started to shake and writhe about. Her breasts looked as though they would burst. Mark started shooting strings of white ropes of cum on her face and on her breasts. Some of us were cheering him on. Deb leaned forward on the clit nub and let out a long groan until she, too, collapsed on it. Then she rolled over onto the floor and fell into Callie, who hugged her and helped her calm down. Callie wiped Mark's cum onto her finger and fed it to Deb. She took a little taste, too.

Carla was next. She selected a two-part attachment with a 5" dildo that was fatter and sort of triangularly conical. It had a long scooped cup that fit over her clit and her slit. She slowly and carefully lubed it up and slid down upon it. "Mmmm...this feels good already." Then she turned it on and her eyes bugged out. "Jesus, it's touching my G-spot. Oh, God it feels so good...it feels so good." She immediately turned up the speed and control and began to ride it like a bronco. "Oh God...ride 'em cowgirl!" She held on for dear life as the machine pounded her cunt. You could hear her pussy squishing against it and making farting sounds as it moved around her walls. "Help me...hold me up...somebody." Amy and Denis moved to her sides and held her in place as she shrieked away on her wild ride. "Shit! Shit! Fuck!" Amy leaned over and squeezed her breast, Carla clamped her hand over Amy's hand. Denis took the cue and pulled on her nipple. "Yes! Fuck yes!....Yessssss! Omigod! I'm squirting! Omigod! Move over Deb, here I come." and she pulled up off the dildo which let out a loud pop and then a flood of pussy juice (and I do mean a flood!) poured out of her. She moaned and rolled off the Sybian into Deb's arms, utterly spent.

"They're dropping like flies," I remarked with subdued awe.

Mark looked at Carla and dryly commented, "Okay, Miss Pole Dancer, let me see your license and registration."

Everybody including Carla laughed although it seemed like more of an effort for Carla who was still panting. Comments flew around the room. "Denis, your days are numbered!" and "Denis, don't ever let her behind the wheel." and "You ever think of professional rodeo?". Amy and Denis took a towel and dried off the machine, Naturally, Denis placed the dildo into his mouth and sucked on it to hearty applause. Amy looked through the attachments and selected the long one that Callie first used. She fastened it onto the Sybian and walked over to me.

"Lube me up, Big Boy!"

"Gee, nobody's ever said that to me before."

I licked her pussy and liberally soaked it up. She patted my head and turned back to the machine. Squatting slowly, she inserted the dildo into her freshly waxed woofer. She looked at Callie and Tony and wondered if they were insured. Then she turned it on "low" and promptly let out an "ooof."

"This is nice. I like how it moves around inside. It tickles a little." She turned it up just a bit. "No, it tickles a lot!" She increased the motion and it caused her to lean forward and push her hands onto the saddle to balance herself. "Oh dear, that is something else."

She closed her eyes and went with it, riding it and running her hands up and down her body. "Davy, come here and feel this. Play with my clittie." I did as I was told and felt the hum, the buzz and the motion through her clit. Her clit, meanwhile, was as hard as I have ever felt it. "Hold me, Davy, I'm going to tune it up." She increased the speed and the motion and now I could sense her vaginal walls trembling. I ran my other hand around her ass and ran a finger into her tight pucker. She whooped in response. "I need more hands on me." Everyone gathered around her and began to touch and caress her, fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. Tony moved my hand from her butt and replaced my finger with his. Callie rubbed her nipples around Amy's face. Amy's eyes were closed, she seemed quietly determined. The entire room was quiet as we all felt her up and played with her. She started in to moan and her eyelids fluttered. Oddly enough, she was quieter than I expected. I figured that the Sybian would make her scream but I was surprisingly wrong.

I could tell when her orgasm was approaching by the fluttering of her eyelids and the trembling of her shoulders. She seemed to be absorbing the experience internally but I saw the signs. She threw her head back and let out a low growl followed by a low moan that didn't seem to end. She pushed her pelvis down on the machine and started to shiver. She was close. The others sensed it too and gave her space. And then it came accompanied by a louder moan that seemed to rise into keening, her body began to slap at the machine and finally she arched her back and let the laughter out. It was a long and powerful orgasm and when it peaked, she couldn't catch her breath between the laughs. She stopped the machine and continued to shake accompanied by deep-throated laughter. She lifted her vagina off the dildo and rolled into my arms. I held her until she recovered.

"That was some experience, let me tell you," she finally uttered in joy, "I think I prefer my Davy but that certainly was a thrill ride. They should make that an accessory for cars - autofuck!"

We all laid around on each other and joked about the machine. All of the guys were envious that there was no male attachments unless, of course, one considered it for anal pleasure. I chose to pass on that as did the others - with the exception of Tony who said that his day was coming. We gathered what little we had and left to go back to our rooms. None of us had any steam left and sleep sure looked good.

"Tomorrow night, Tony and I are having a little party and all of you are invited. Every now and then, we invite some of our best guests for a little orgy at our place and we have some fun. I'll see all of you tomorrow. Good night, fellow cumsluts!"

Santo greeted us with the usual kisses and yipping around. Five minutes later, we were all asleep on the big bed.

In the morning, Amy and I had a leisurely breakfast. Callie stopped by to get Santo just as we were heading for our yoga class. The day's schedule looked to be similar to the one before - sybaritic, hedonistic and utterly indulgent.

Today's class focused on prolonging ecstasy. After stretching, Lillian commented on how much she enjoyed the prior night's jam and she selected Amy and I as her example couple. She placed us on the large table in the center of the room and we got into the couple's position with Amy's legs over my thighs. I was not hard at all and most likely that was due to fatigue. Once we were mentally at peace and physically centered, Lillian showed us some exercises on how to increase our sexual excitement and then back off. We did this several times and each time, I seemed to become more excited and erect. Finally, with just a few minutes left to the class, she allowed Amy to climb onto my dick but Lillian stopped the lesson just as we (and everyone else) were getting serious.

"Good. Excellent. Now I know that you are all ready to consummate but not now. Later, when you try this, you will see that you can do these exercises longer and longer each time and when you do finally consummate, it will be very, very powerful. It is not as disciplined as Tantric Yoga but it has a similar affect - maximal enjoyment. I will see you all later this afternoon."

We got off the table and Lillian thanked us for being perfect models. She said that she had observed that we were very in tune with each other. She also said that while we sang at the jam, we gave off a very sensuous aura. We thanked her for the lovely compliments and headed directly for the pool to cool down. Under the shade, we both napped until a staff member woke us to ask if we would like lunch by the pool. Mark waved to us and came over with a margarita in hand.

"Deb is recovering from last night by having a spa day, so I'm just loafing around."

"I'll be joining her after lunch, " said Amy, "it seems to be a perfect afternoon for that." She pointed to the sky and it looked like rain was on the way.

"That was some night," opined Mark, "good music, great sex...are you two ready for tonight?"

"What could be so special about tonight?" Amy inquired.

"Well, to start with, Callie and Tony throw a great party. They pretty much run this place and if they like you, you're as good as gold...and they like you."

"To be honest with you, Mark, I wouldn't mind snuggling with my honey tonight. I have a bunch of things on my mind plus I think my pussy is sore. Also, I'm not feeling so good today."

"So you think about them all day and then rest up. Tonight will be a blast, you'll see."

"You amaze me, Mark, in that you're a frequent guest here. You must have some stamina."

"Yeah...well...you know...I like getting high. I like being naked. I love to fuck, I love Deb...and so, every now and then, it's a great pressure release from L.A. Deb and I return ready to take on the world again. This place is a great outlet if you can afford it and fortunately, we can. I certainly don't mind getting primal and indulging myself on occasion."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Me, too," added Amy, "I like the complete hedonism of the place. If I could spend 51 weeks of the year with Davy and 1 week here, I could handle that." She pushed her salad away. "And now, boys, I leave you to yourselves while I go for a facial - and no, not the kind that you two are imagining!"

"Enjoy it, luv. Hey, Mark, let's go over to my room and smoke a jay, waddya say?" Mark and I wandered over to the room and lit one up.

"So, Davy, are you going to come back into the biz? You're on a roll, you know, and you should run with it."

"I don't know about that, Mark. I'm enjoying the music again but I don't know how much I would enjoy the business. If I could play small rooms now and then, I wouldn't mind. But, to be honest, in this day and age, I don't know about selling records or playing big venues. It's a different game today and I don't know if I want to play."

"Do me this, okay? Talk to Jimmy and see what he has to say and then talk to my guy in L.A., he handles artists who do what they want to do and not the other way around. He works with Ry Cooder and Jesse Winchester and Allan Toussaint and people like that. I think you would fit right into that crowd."

"I only wish..."

"No, I'm serious. You connect to audiences...always did. Your catalog still has legs. Let me ask you this; when was the last time you got a royalty check?"

"Hahaha, a royalty check! I get little checks now and again. I think Warners is still charging me for studio time! In fact, the last time I got a royalty check, I bought Shadow Morton lunch. He's still waiting for Shangri-Las money!"

"Just keep an open mind is all I'm saying."

The phone rang. It was the RV dealer asking if I could come by tomorrow. A few minutes later, Callie called and said that Santo seemed to be feeling down and could I come by. Mark and I were buzzed but somehow we made it to Callie's office. Santo was out in the dog run just sitting in the shade.

"He's not as playful or as responsive as he was yesterday," Callie told me. "He doesn't seem with it."

As soon as we walked out to the run, Santo saw me, jumped up and ran over to me. He was making little whimpering noises. I scratched his head as he licked me. "Are you missing me, buddy? Do you want to go for a walk?"

I leashed him and we walked the long perimeter of the resort. He seemed perfectly fine to me and I think he just missed me or perhaps thought I had abandoned him. When we returned to Callie's office, I told her that he was okay and that I would take him back to the room.

We got back to the room and relit the joint. I scratched Santo's belly and he was very happy. He wouldn't leave my side.

"So when are you leaving here? You're going to L.A. next, right?" Mark inquired.

"Yup, that's the plan. We'll probably leave tomorrow or early the next day - depends on Amy and the RV. I have a plan in my mind to terrorize the record company and my publisher."

"Good. They need some heavy whoop-ass. We're leaving tomorrow but I'm going to make you an offer. I'm playing a very cool show on Saturday night. It's a fundraiser for the Greater Los Angeles Food Pantry and I do it every year. I'm on the Board of Directors. Will you come by and we'll do a number together? I'll email you the particulars."

"Sure, dude. It's a worthy cause. I'll do it."

"Great. Want to hit the hot tub for a little while. I think that's about all the time we have before the rain hits." Sure enough, the clouds were approaching and the mountains were already veiled.

With Santo in tow, we slid into the warm bubbling water. There were two women in the tub and they were deep in conversation. What caught my eye was their stupendously large breasts bouncing off each other as they spoke. Santo lay down right behind my head and soon he was snoring. After about fifteen minutes of this, we bid goodbye to Mark and headed back to the room. I hit the bed hard and was in peaceful slumber within moments.