Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone woke me. It was Amy asking me if I was going to attend the afternoon yoga class. I shook myself awake, put out some water and food for Santo, gave him a little kiss and headed down to the class which had just started when I walked in.

Lillian was passing out blindfolds to each person. I found my spot next to Amy and put it over my eyes.

"Now, I am going to give each one of you an orange. I want you to very slowly peel the orange. I want you to feel the orange, sense it, know it. I've taken away your sight because, for this afternoon's lesson, I want to increase your sense of touch. While you are peeling it, try to disassociate yourself from the rind and feel your fingers. Feel how they feel against the peel. Feel the tips as they sink into the meat of the fruit. Go ahead."

It was a good exercise as it brought back a form of sensory relaxation I remembered from a sojourn to Esalen many years before. By the time I started to eat the orange, I was feeling my tongue and my teeth and not so much of the orange itself.

"Very good. Now I want you to take off your blindfolds, toss the rind away and wash your hands in the basins against the wall. One couple per basin. I want you to wash your partner's hands and then come back to your spots."

Washing Amy's hands took on an extra dimension after peeling the orange. I was in tune to her skin and she mine. We returned to our spots.

"Okay, I want you to put the blindfolds back on now and get into the couple's position. In this exercise, I want the female to keep her hands at her sides and I want the males to trace her features with your fingertips."

I lightly traced my fingertips around her face, touching all of her very lightly. My hands slowly traveled downward and I traced my fingers around her breasts and her nipples. I could feel her nipples respond to my touch. I moved my hands downward along her side and then to her thighs. I was getting hard, too.

"Ok, that's enough. What did you feel? Did you feel her respond? Did you respond? I notice a lot of erections around the room so I think you did! Take a deep inhale and smell the scent of arousal. Wonderful. Now, let's reverse roles. Ladies, touch your men."

Amy began to trace her fingers around my face. It felt so good I was smiling. She could sense the smile and she let out a little giggle. Then she moved down and lightly scratched at my nipples which responded by getting instantly hard. She traveled down my sides. I expected Lillian to stop there but I was wrong.

"Now, I want you to lightly touch his penis. Feel all around it and trace it with your fingers. If it feels like he is going to release, stop immediately."

My breathing was regular and I felt totally centered as Amy explored me. I was hard but not ready to orgasm. Rather, I was enjoying her touch.

"Ok, stop. Will everyone please stand up. Please leave your blindfolds on. Thank you. I am going to take each of you by the hand so just follow me."

After a few minutes, Lillian took my hand and led me to another spot. She quietly asked me to sit. A few moments later, I heard her approach me and felt another body sit down on me in the couple's position."

"Now, we will repeat the experiment. Gentlemen, start touching."

I knew that this was another woman by her weight and how she sat. I traced my fingers along her face and tried to visualize her features. Her nose was larger than Amy's, her lips smaller and thinner. Her hair around her eyes had a different texture. As my fingers traveled south, her breasts were smaller, too. Her nipples were longer though and they stood up like pencils. My fingertips traveled down her sides and I could smell her arousal, musky and sharp. My fingertips traveled up her thighs and moved around her vulva. As Lillian called out to stop, I ran my finger up her slit and then directly to my nose and in my mouth.

"Okay, reverse roles."

My partner repeated the sequence upon me. When she reached my cock, her fingertip technique was not as tender nor as subtle as Amy. Needless to say, I was just as hard.

"Ok, please stop and stand up. We have a few minutes left and I want to try one more experiment. As always, if you are uncomfortable, you need not participate...but it could be fun."

Lillian took my hand and led me to another spot. I was now sitting knee to knee with people on either side of me. I don't know how many of us were there together.

"Ok, with your fingertips, start exploring."

My left hand traced another woman. She had short hair and large puffy lips. Her breasts were small and very firm. She felt young to me, at least that was my sensation. My right hand explored a man. He had bushy eyebrows. His cheeks seemed puffy. His chest was very hairy. I was traveling along his legs and up his thighs. His penis was hard and I traced around his glans which was somewhat small and had a pointy sort of feeling to it. While I was there, I felt the hand of the person on his other side and we traced each others hands.

My cock was now being traced my two hands, one with long fingers and long fingernails, the other was clearly rougher and more masculine.

"Okay, stop. Everyone please stand and take five steps forward. Good, now turn to the right or left and take another five steps forward. Very good. Now please remove your blindfolds and look around the room. Can you identify your partners in the experiments? No, you can't. How did you visualize them as the experiment went on? Can you identify them now?"

Everyone looked around the room and glanced at all the facial features as well as the genitals. I could not identify anyone.

"Now find your partner and give each other a kiss. Very good. Are you senses all tuned up? Good. There is no lesson tomorrow morning and I hope to see you in the afternoon. Thank you, all."

Amy and I smiled at each other. "That was neat, wasn't it?" I asked and she readily agreed. Lillian walked around the room talking to people and she reached us just as we were leaving.

"Did you two have fun with that?"

"Yes, Lillian, it was very cool. It wasn't as exciting as I thought but my fingertips had a lot of fun."

"Well, Mr Harper, that is what it was all about. I understand that you will be attending Callie and Tony's soiree tonight. I will see you there and perhaps we can continue the exercise. See you later. Na mas te."

-------------------------------------------------
In Chapter 8, Davy and Amy continue their sensuous fun, pick up a new ride and head off to another world entirely - La La Land.

Thanks for your nice comments and encouragement to keep the story going. Please vote on how you like it. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com.