Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was worried I was going to miss you and not say goodbye. Oh, Amy, thank you so much. I am so happy to have met you both. And this place! This Place! All I can say is 'Wowwee!!!'. What a great idea."

"I second that and raise you. Hey Davy," called Denis, "Here's our vitals - phone, email, facebook, twitter...let's hook up again. Hopefully we can before we return back east."

I took the paper and began to write my particulars on his pad. "We're heading up to San Francisco and Mill Valley where we have friends."

"We hope to get up that way in a few weeks after I settle some business in L.A. Maybe we'll meet again on the road, Denis. Let's stay in touch. It's been a pleasure."

We shook hands, the girls finished their hugging, we kissed and they were gone. We liked them. They were a cute, vivacious and totally unpretentious couple. We drove our Prius over to the dealership. It wasn't too far away. Santo didn't seem to like the sound of the Prius engine and he seemed a little agitated. Amy stroked him and, with her magic touch, he relaxed.

We met the Service Manager, Al, who told us that our RV was ready but that the dealership owner wanted to meet us. He took us into the offices and introduced us to Ralph.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. Mr. Harper, I'm a long-time fan. I spoke to my friends, Callie and Tony, and they asked that we extend our courtesy to you. Is there anything I can help you with?"

I extended my hand and started to say "No" when Amy interrupted.

"Ralph, is it possible to turn this RV in and to rent another RV, something bigger and more luxurious?"

"Yes, Callie told me that you mentioned that you might be interested in an upgrade so I took the liberty of selecting several options. Would you follow me, please?"

He took us into the garage and got behind the wheel of a golf cart, We hopped in behind him. I was interested to seeing what he had but I'd grown to like my little box. What the hell, right? Whatever makes Amy happy.

We drove around the lot to see different models. Al asked if I had a Class A Driver's License and it just so happened I did, a relic from a little over a year ago when I was driving trucks for a living.

We looked at a Beaver Marquis ($500,000 negotiable),a Winnebago Outlook ($250,000 negotiable), a Tiffen Zephyr 45 ($400,000 negotiable), a Gulfstream Caribbean ($350,000 negotiable), a Gulfstream Tourmaster T40B ($450,000 negotiable), a Holiday Rambler Imperial ($275,000 negotiable), and a King Aire 45 ($475,000 non-negotiable). All of them could be rented, too, but at exorbitant rates. Some were more opulent than others, some were garish, some were downright impractical and some were downright disgusting. Amy had all kinds of questions that she asked, sometimes her follow-ups took Al by surprise.

"That's about it for our really deluxe models. I have others to show you but they are a step down in conveniences. Was there anything you saw that you liked?"

Amy thought for a minute and replied, "Yes, I liked the Tiffen and some parts of the King Aire. Most of what I saw was far too glitzy for us but isn't there any others of that caliber that you want to show me?"

"No, I don't know what you mean?"

"Well, Al, to be blunt, I have information that you have a Vantare and a Travel Supreme?"

"Well, yes that's true, but..."

"But I own the paper on those busses and I think I'd like to drive one out of here."

"May I ask how you can own the paper when we bought them at an L.A. Police Auction?"

"Actually, you bought the paper rights from the underwriting firm that I own and now I'll let you sell it back to me at a profit."

Al was uncomfortable to say the least. After a long pause, he said, "Well, that may be good deal for me. Let's take a look at them." He drove the golf cart into one of the bays where an incredible chocolate motorhome sat next to a silver bus. "I'll let you walk around them and I'll be back in a few minutes. Please..."

Amy and I walked into the silver mobile palace by Travel Supreme. I told her that I was amazed at the way she cold-cocked him and she smiled knowingly. The Travel Supreme had a custom interior that was maxxed out. With four electronic slide-outs, it was truly immense. The cockpit was fully state-of-the-art with glowing back-lit displays and screens.

Amy picked up the vehicle specs from the table and began to read them to me.

"Travel Supreme 42, $1,480,000 new, 8300 miles, Newell 45' 2009 Quad-Slide, rear master bath...um...Yard Lights...Flood Lights in Sill times six...Powered Patio Awnings...Powered Window Awnings..ummm...Sliding Storage Beds in Lower Bays, Keyless Entry Lock System, 20kw Power Tech Nose Mounted Generator, CB Radio, Radar Detector, Silverleaf Vehicle Monitoring System...VIP Smart Wheel with Power Tilt and Telescope Adjustment...Total Vision Camera System...Electric Shore Power Cord Reel...Roof Air Conditioning (4 Units)...um...SubZero Refrigerator & Freezer...ooh...Additional Set of SubZero Freezer Drawers...GE Advantium Oven...Kuppersbusch flush mount Cooktop...Whirlpool Stacked Washer & Dryer...Aqua-Hot System..."

"Enough"

"No, wait...Adjustable Leather Driver Chair with Massage, Heat and Cool in Seat, Leather Copilot Recliner, Leather Sofa Hide-A-Bed, Recliner with ottoman, Built-in desk with desk chair, Indirect Lighting Behind Valances, Reading Lights...umm...Corian Countertops, Marble Flooring, Queen Plus Bed, Extra Large Shower in Master...26" LCD in front overhead, 47" LCD HD TV, Marantz Receiver with surround sound, DVD/VCR Player, KVH TracVision Satalite System, HD DSS Receiver, In-Dash Kenwood Receiver...Globar Wireless Internet...in the bedroom: a 47" LCD HD TV, Marantz Receiver with surround sound, DVD/VCR Player, HD DSS Receiver...you know, there's another page and a half of this shit. This thing is wild."

"It certainly looks less tacky than all the others..but I hate the fireplace. The others were so cheesy ornate but this is okay...and fucking expensive."

"No, not really. We bought it at auction for $125,000 and offered the paper for $500,000 figuring it could easily be resold for over a million. At least that's what I was told. We'll give him $250,000 and Al is plenty happy...at least, that's what I was told."

"I wonder what it's like under the hood."

"You can drive this, can't you?"

"Sure, but I think I'd like to road test it. Let's look at the other one."

"This one is a Featherlight Vantare 45, custom designed by Bran Ferrin for his personal use. New it was $1,750,000 but it has 14,800 miles on it."

"Hmm, Bran Ferrin is a futurist and a special effects guy. I think he's with Disney now but he does stuff with the Smithsonian. I remember when he was a student at East Hampton High. This must be interesting inside, let's take a look inside."

Now this bus was way cool. The interior was very efficient and easy to maintain but it was cozy and plush, too. Very low-key and laid-back. We sat down on the couch and picked up the specs. I scanned the page. Big diesel with hybrid battery packs...solar panels on roof for hot water...satellite TV, phone and Internet...big water tanks...big fuel tanks...slide away 50" TV...

"This bus is very cool, Davy, isn't it."

"I'm liking what I'm reading here, too. Come on..."

We walked into the galley, all chrome and corian with metal backsplashes, a Sub-Zero...small dishwasher...hideaway microwave/convection...nice dinette...4 slideouts, nice. We walked into the bedroom and I think that is what sold us. It was all light woods, mirrors and clever storage. The large tiltable bed still had walk around sides. The attached bathroom had a private commode and a combination shower/steam/environmental spa (what the fuck is that?) with a skylight above. The other side of the bedroom contained another slide-up 50" TV with surround sound, a media center and a computer workstation/desk. It was ingeniously designed to maximize space, efficiency and utility. On either side was more closet and storage space. There was a skylight over the bed. With the LED lighting, it was, on one hand, very womblike and on the other, very high tech.

Each area of the bus was tied into the media center by small electronic touch screens. This bus was a techie's dream with lots of green-specific features. I liked that. The cockpit looked similar to a spaceship with it's screen, knobs and read-outs. The chairs were massage equipped. This bus was the shit.

"It certainly looks less tacky than all the others. The exterior is almost unubstrusive. The others were so cheesy ornate but this is all light woods - very Danish Modern and high tech...and fucking expensive."

"Yeah, but it's cool, isn't it, Davy? What if we took this one for say, $450,000 and bought it with a corporation made up of you and me, 50/50. Let the accountants figure out how to do it. Then, when we aren't using it, we could lease it or we could give to Sal and Steve to use...just an idea."

"And a good one. I'm not that good with this kind of finance shit but that's why I have Danny do it for me. Danny has always been there for me, in good and bad, and I love him. You talk to Al and I'll call Danny."

Danny was all for it and he said that he'd draw up papers. Diversifying was a good thing, he said. I put Amy on the phone with him to work it out. The end result was that I would buy it with the provision that we would sell it to our company. Whatever. It was a done deal and, like Amy said, let the accountants work it out.

Al returned and escorted Amy to his office while I went off to walk Santo. When we returned, they were walking toward us, both smiling. Al shook my hand as the proud new owner of Bran Ferrin's custom Vantare. He said that the bus was already completely prepped and ready to roll but that they were going to do another once-over for us. He said that they would drive the bus to the spa tomorrow morning and that he would personally give us a complete tour as well as a driving lesson and some practice. We bid goodbye and drove off. I took the road toward Betty Ford.

"So Danny and I worked it out, hon. I put him in touch with my people and they're doing all the paper. You bought the bus but I transferred half over to Danny and Danny is transferring the funds to Al. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes and I like the way you are explaining it. Talk to me like I'm an idiot. It's okay because with this stuff, I am."

"Okay, good. Our 50/50 partnership will be a way for each of us to keep our account filled and to invest in some stuff together."

"Like what kind of stuff?"

"Like you and your music, for one. It's a whole new age and you can control your own career. But other things, too. I really haven't thought about it much but it's another option available to us."

"Okay, but let's take one thing at a time. Let's see what kind of future this so-called career has. We can talk about all of this after we see what's doing in L.A., in New York and with Jimmy. But I like your thinking and I like options. By the way, what's the name of our company?"

"Gee, I don't really know. DavyAmy, Inc.?"

"How about "RoadWarriors, Inc.?"

"That's a good one. Let's just let it cook for a few days while we try out our new trailer. And speaking of that, where do you want to travel to next?"

"I was thinking of going up the coast. I have friends in Santa Cruz, in San Francisco, on Tiburon and maybe up in Bolinas, if they're still there. From there, maybe we could head east to Yosemite."

"That sounds cool. I might have some friends up the coast, too, but it's been years since we were in contact."

Betty Ford Clinic was a short visit. As we were visitors (even though I still have my coin in my wallet), we were not allowed into the compound and could only stay in the offices. We met with Dr. O'Connor and had a pleasant chat about my daughter's continued well-being. I asked if I could make a donation to the Scholarship Fund which helps patients with financial needs and he gave me donation forms. I wrote a check for $50,000 and I thought he would pass out. He excused himself and returned with Susan Ford. She was especially gracious to us and thanked us profusely. I told her that it was I who owed them my thanks for saving my daughter. We stayed a few minutes more and then she walked us out to our car. As I pulled away past the high anti-paparazzi walls and out of The Eisenhower Medical Complex, I felt that I had done something worthwhile and important.

We pulled into the resort with a couple of hours to spare before our last class with Lillian. We decided that it was a fine day to catch some rays so we stripped down and headed over to the pool. It was quiet around the pool and we quickly found a large double lounge chair. I ordered two glasses of champagne.

"Let's toast our future, Amy, my love."

"To us, Mr. Harper. We are truly blessed."

We clinked our glasses, sipped the bubbly and kissed. We snuggled up next to each other and closed our eyes for a few minutes. We were awakened by one of the pool aides who recommended we apply some sunblock. We both rolled over and allowed her to grease us up. The time seemed to pass quickly and soon we were showering off and heading to the spa for our class.

The class was less populated than it had been on previous days. Lillian explained that this was a "getaway" day and that the resort would fill up again tomorrow.

"I'm glad that there are only four couples here today so I can give you all my attention. First, let's strip down and sit in a small circle."

For the first time, Lillian stripped down, too. For an older woman whom I suspect was in her early seventies, her skin was surprisingly smooth and opalescent. Her breasts showed no sign of sag and her shaved pubes revealed a large pink flower. I was plenty impressed. She had us form a tight circle and then began to speak quietly.

"Today, I want to show you some wonderful exercises that will increase your erotic responses during lovemaking. Frequently, when we masturbate, we seem to have quick and strong orgasms. Of course, the reason is because we know what makes us feel good and we get right to it. As I discussed at our first session, it is imperative that we share these masturbation techniques with our partners. We do this for several obvious reasons but the primary reason is to increase the level of intimacy between each other. There are no secrets to good sex and there is no reason we should have any. George and Leona, has your intimacy been greater during your stay?"

"Absolutely," said Leona, "I think we have learned quite a bit about each other."

"Like what?"

"We've been married a long time and I was surprised to discover that we could indulge each other for a long period of time. It's always been quick for both of us but in that "couples" position, we really like stretching it out. Our orgasms seem stronger and I love the kissing and caressing."

"Good. That is one of our goals. We want your most intimate moments to be more intense. We want you to feel more erotic and more comfortable in your sexual skin. Now, I'd like you all to get into the "coupling" position." Lillian to a long glass dildo and placed it vertically along her own slit.

Amy slid onto my cross-legged lap.

"Now do not penetrate. Simply slide your penis along her vagina. Ladies, get as tight as you can so your lips wrap around him. Good. Now touch each other...run your fingers over mouths...good...touch nipples...light touches...Allan, what are you feeling?"

"Well, Deena is getting very wet and I'm getting harder."

"Yes, right...I would guess that you are all feeling that...Anything else, Deena?"

"It feels nice and I can't seem to control the urge to put him inside me."

"Not yet, dear, hold off a bit longer. Focus on his other features.* Amy, what's happening with you?"

"I like the feeling of being snug against him and feeling him rub along my clit."

"Very good. You can use your muscles to increase that feeling without physically rocking back and forth. Look at me for a moment, please. You will notice that my hands are folded but my yoni is gripping the glass lingum. I am using my muscles to grip and pulse against it. If I keep this up for a few minutes, I will have an orgasm. If I close my eyes, regulate my breathing and concentrate upon my clitoris, I will have a very pleasurable experience."

"Lillian, I can't seem to grip him. I'm too wet and I keep slipping," Ellen said somewhat sadly.

"Get a little closer and tighter to each other. Bobby, use your muscles and push your penis against her. Is that better? You both have to work a little to make this happen. Use your butt muscles."

I suddenly felt Amy flush. I pushed myself against her and squeezed my butt which pushed me a little higher. Releasing those muscles made me slip back. I began to squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Amy smiled and nodded. Her fingernails began to push into me as she gripped my back. I felt a drop of pre-cum roll down the head.

"That's good. I know that some of you are feeling that orgasmic phase begin. Let go and let it come."

Our arms held us together and I felt some beads of sweat roll down between Amy's bountiful cleavage. Our breathing also became deeper. It was a strange sensation to feel her clit harden against the vein along the bottom of my dick. We were both into it and we began to french kiss. I heard Lillian speaking but I couldn't concentrate on her words. I know that in a few moments I would come.

"Oh, oh!" Amy's pussy lips gripped me and released me. My dick pushed high against her clit and then dropped down again. We synchronized our efforts as best we could so that we seemed to be helping as well as complementing each other. I felt her lips wiggling as my cum began to drip down.

"Ahhhhh...ahhhhh...oh that feels soooo good." I couldn't help myself as I gently came. Amy squeezed me as close as she could and then released me. We both fell backward.

"Beautiful. Very beautiful." Lillian smiled. "Davy just had his orgasm. Is anyone else close?" No one else responded although everyone seemed rather blissful.

"Okay. Take a break. This is something you can all practice and I promise you that you can have a very good and deep orgasm this way, as Davy just exhibited. There are several different positions that don't necessarily need penetration for orgasm. I have books for all you to use to enjoy these positions during your enjoyment of each other. I call it "Tantric-Lite! But, for now, I want you to stop torturing each other and I want you all to make each other orgasm. So, during our last few minutes together, go for it."

All the other couples started to fuck in earnest. Deena and Ellen stayed in their position and began to slide up and down on their partner's dicks. Leona rolled onto her back as George began to bounce on her. I stretched myself into Amy's crotch and began to suck on her sweet pussy until she began to bubble over and flood my tongue with my favorite nectar. We lay together and watched the others finish themselves off. Lillian had her eyes closed as she continued to squeeze against the glass dildo. The air was rife with the scent of sex. Amy nodded to me and pointed at her. We both slid over toward her and began to softly caress her. George, Leona and Deena joined us. We continued to lightly touch her body until her breathing turned into small expressive gasps. Her small nipples were hard so I circled then lightly with my fingernail. The others had now joined us and we were all tightly wrapped around Lillian. There seemed to be a combined vibe to bring her off. Hands and lips were everywhere around her except her vagina which tightly held the dildo. She began to hiccup and it seemed as though her skin was glowing. Her small body began to tremble and I noticed her toes curl. She flexed her entire body and held herself steady as her skin flushed. Slowly, she exhaled a cleansing breath and I felt her muscles release as her shoulders sagged. Her eyes were closed and her mouth rose in a grin. Her eyes fluttered open.