Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Davy, I always wanted to drive one of these and this one was so cute."

"Cute, huh? I never heard a Bentley referred to as 'cute.'"

She got out of the car with a bunch of bags and entered the bus. "I think it's important to make a statement tonight. I think everyone should know that you're back. I also went shopping. I got us some new rags. Come, let's play dress up."

She handed me some boxes and sat down to watch. The blue jeans fit perfectly and the dark blue and black Nudie shirt also fit right. "How did you know my sizes?"

"I took them off your clothes before I left this morning. I think you should wear your dark blue boots with that."

It was my turn to watch. Amy stripped down and slipped into a sheer thong. I commented upon the camel's toe and she winked. She slipped on a floor length dark blue gown that was reminiscent of a granny's dress. The material was diaphanous and nearly see though with enough material and strategic parts to cover her goods. The bodice was cut just far enough to show some cleavage and show the curve of her breasts. She looked good enough to eat and I told her so. She slipped it off and hung it up. She turned to me and said, "Now get naked and fuck me silly. Let's get loose before the show!"

I was out of my clothes in half a sneeze. "Oh, you want to fuck, do you? That's what you want?"

"You got it, stud. Wham bam - like that!"

"Oh, yeah? Well maybe I want a face full of pussy first?"

"Just hold that thought and put it in me now. Now!"

"Saucy bitch!" I pushed her onto the bed and mounted her. No kissing, no foreplay, just fucking - that's what she wanted, that's what she got. Forcefully, I sawed in and out and she matched my rhythm stroke for stroke. Once, she put her fingers down onto her clit and I pushed them away telling her that it was her turn to hold that thought. Instead, she pulled at her breasts and pinched her nipples. At one point, our ferocity was pulling my cum up my stiff cock and I tried to change the images in my head, if just to forestall the eventual. I pulled out of her and flipped her over. I began to plow her doggie style pushing in harder and deeper with each stroke, causing her to grunt with each downstroke. She pushed her head into the pillow and cupped her breasts. I felt her pushing back as I sawed harder and felt her getting juicy.

"Yeah, that's it, Davy. Keep it up for me. Keep it going. Fuck me." She pushed her fingers into her sopping crack again. I let her tickle it for a few seconds and then pushed it away again. I gave her some swats on her ass for disobeying me. We continues our hard actions and even bounced a bit but I knew I couldn't keep it up much longer.

"You're making me cum. I'm going to shoot into you so hard, you'll spit it out!" I spanked her a few times and her sugar walls gripped me and pushed against me. That was it, that was all I could take and I began to spray my milk into her bowels.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," she cried out. No sooner than I'd finished coming, I flipped her onto her back and scooting into a sixty-nine. I buried my face into her muff and rapidly licked her clit. My dick was dripping cum as I wiped it around her face. Her tongue lapped at it as I moved around her nose, her cheeks and her eyes. Meanwhile, her hot pink cunt was bouncing. I clenched her ass cheeks and drove two fingers into her snatch. Her bouncing increased and she started to vocalize.

"Yeah, make me cum...do it...suck my clit...harder, harder...you got my spot, rub my spot!" Her pussy began to clench my fingers as I sucked her clit between my lips. I felt her whole body heat up.

"oh yeah...oh yeah...oh, yeaaaaaaaaaaah....aaaah, ohhhhhh." She was over the edge now and soaking my fingers with our combined spunk. I pulled my fingers out and shoved my tongue deep into her. I was rewarded with the taste of her musky cocktail and I drank it her milkshake like it was a hot day in paradise. She stopped bouncing and pulled me away, pulling me to her cum-smeared, sucking our juice out of my mouth and then rewarding me with lots of little kisses.

"I love you, I love you so...you make me cum like I need to cum," she said in rapid bursts between kisses and licks all over my face. "I love your cock...I love your taste," she mumbled and kissed. Finally we calmed down and, sweating profusely, hugged each other.

"Oh, baby, that was so good. You do me so good," she said as she caught her breath. "That was great and just how I needed you."

"You have no idea how much I love to fuck you, you wild thing," I said.

"Good...so good. I feel wonderful now, baby. Lets shower and have some lunch. Then we'll get ready."

It was nearly two and we had some time. We hopped into the shower and cleaned each other. I really liked how she massaged and shampooed me. We toweled each other dry and she went off to make us some lunch. I jumped into a pair of shorts and took Santo out for a walk. It was warm and beautiful as we moved along the water. He did his biz and I bagged it up. I did have somewhat of an odd experience as we walked back to the bus. A guy ran over to me from a nearby trailer. He was youngish and I guessed in his twenties.

"Hey mister!" he yelled to me with a big smile on his face. "You know your bus there shakes when you're in there fucking, did you know that?"

Astonished at his bold crudeness, I just looked at him and said, "I do now." I walked back shaking my head in disbelief.

"Amy, you know this guy from a that trailer down there...he just told me that the bus shakes when we're fucking. Can you believe those balls?"

"I think I saw him lurking around earlier. Let's just make sure it's all locked up when we leave it. You know, he must be jealous...I suppose his trailer doesn't shake when he's jerking off?"

Still nodding in disbelief, I sat down to a chicken salad sandwich, nice and chunky, light on the mayo. Just like I like it. We watched the latest news on CNN as we ate but I turned it off, not wanting to hear any negativity. Then we got dressed. It took me all of fifteen minutes and while Amy typically took her time, I killed some of it by taking Santo out again. I packed the Bentley with my axe and made sure I had an extra set of strings. That's all I needed. I noticed that my young friend eyed me from under his awning and it gave me the creeps so we went back inside. Amy was almost done and, to be truthful, I don't think she ever looked more beautiful.

"I had my nails done this morning, I'm almost ready. Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm staring because you are just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are a vision, baby."

"I'm going to wear the turquoise you got me. Do you really think I look okay?"

"If okay is synonymous with fabulous, then yes."

"That's a nice compliment. You can spoil me like that anytime, you hunk!"

It was nearing four so I gave Santo a kiss and told him to be a good boy. I set out some food and some treats, refreshed his water and set the air conditioning to run off the solar batteries. I also set the external security system to prevent unwanted intruders knowing full well that Santo would most likely scare anyone away. We hopped into the Bentley and I raised the top, not wanting to mess Amy's hair and we drove off to the Civic Center, just a few miles down the road.

As I pulled up to the rear entrance, an attendant checked our names from a list. I took out my axe as he pulled the car away and we entered the hall. We were ushered to the backstage area and I was assigned a dressing room. Musicians and roadies were milling about and I heard Mark call my name.

"Davy! Right on time. Wow, Amy, you look awesome!" He whispered something in her ear. I found out later that he told her she looked awesome naked but dressed up, she was even more beautiful. She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"The show starts at 6:30 and we go on about an hour later. Come me with and let me introduce you around." He took us over to the Crafts table where we got glasses of wine. "Davy Harper and Amy Bieler, meet Linda Ronstadt."

"Davy! It's been years! Remember that show we did at Queens College? You look great, you haven't aged a bit!"

"Nonsense, Linda. It's nice to see you again. This is my partner, Amy."

"Nice to meet you, Amy. You've got a good man there."

"Thank you, Linda. It's a pleasure to meet you. He is special, isn't he?"

"Let me introduce you around. Ry, do you know Davy Harper?"

"Sweet Jesus! Hello, Davy. I opened for you at My Father's Place back in...back in...well, back in a long time ago. How you doin'"

"Never better, Ry, never better."

It was terrific to see all these great stars and I admit to being a little struck by the scene. We shook hands all around and had some interesting conversation. I was surprised that these folks even remembered me. One of my all time heroes, Van Dyke Parks, stopped me cold.

"Mr. Harper. We've never met but I've known and appreciated your music. Back when we were both on Warners, Ry and I wanted to produce you but Mo Ostin would go for it. I'd still like to work with you sometime."

"I would be honored, Van. One of my favorite CDs is the "Live at The Oak Grove" you put out a few years back. I listen to it frequently."

"Yes, that was a fun one. Let's talk later, alright? Maybe we can work something out."

Mark returned and interrupted us. "Davy, I was thinking. Can we switch your last two songs around and do the new one as our encore?"

"Sure, why not." Amy was in conversation with Jackson Brown, Graham Nash and Snoop Dogg. They all seemed to be staring down her cleavage. I walked towards them when Steve Martin saw me.

"Davy Harper. It's nice to meet you. I just saw that YouTube video...terrific..some friends in Aspen emailed the link. Great song. Will you do it tonight?"

"Yes, I intend to, Steve. Might you want to add some banjo?"

"Could I? I'd like that. Thanks!"

Jackson called to me and Steve and I walked toward them. David Crosby joined us. I hadn't seen David in years and we hugged each other.

"Were do you come off with such a beautiful woman, you old bastard?" said David.

"Look who's talking! Keep your hands off her and your eyes in your head...and no, you can't artificially inseminate her!"

"Ouch!" said Graham as we hugged. He introduced me to Jackson and Calvin (Snoop). Steve asked how far we went back.

"Good Lord," said Graham. "It must be '66 or '67 we first met. It was at John Sebastian's father's place in Sag Harbor. It was you, me, David, John and Cass Elliot, may she rest in peace. We were going to put together a group but the labels wouldn't let us."

Mark came by again and said, "Davy, would you join me for a sound check? I want some people to her the new song."

I joined Mark on the stage. I took my place next to Nick Lowe after shaking hands all around. Mark began to play "Amazing Grace" as Sid Page and I found our way in. Steve Gadd added brushes, The techs and the roadies wandered around us tweaking the equipment and it felt good. I was containing myself as I was shaking inside playing with these masters. When we go the high sign that the sound was right, Mark broke into his signature tune, "Appalachian Spring." I picked out a rhythm part and fell in behind Nick and Steve. As it ended, the other performers applauded.

"I want you folks to hear a song Davy composed yesterday. Come over here." The others moved closer to us as a roadie adjusted my mic. I tuned to the other musicians and laid out the progression. I looked around for Amy and she was standing with Ronstadt and Etta James. I called her to join us and she hesitated. Both Linda and Etta pushed her out, with Etta adding a "You go, girl" A mic was set up for her and I began to play "Bread Basket." Instantly the others fell right in and I played the progression a few times just to hear how perfectly it moved. Amy, as I knew she would be, was letter perfect.

As we finished it, we were greeted by hoots and some big applause. The other musicians gathered around us. David suggested that we do the song as our big cast encore and his idea was joined by the others. Suddenly, mics were set up all around us. Ry grabbed his guitar and plugged in. Steve grabbed his banjo and adjusted his mic. An keyboard and seat were brought out for Van Dyke. Singers surrounded mics and I started the song again but immediately tripped up on the intro.

"I'm sorry I fucked that up but I'm a bit awestruck to be leading all of you in my song. This is way beyond anything I've ever imagined."

"Cut the shit and play," yelled Crosby. I chuckled and started it again. The song took on new life as these famous voices blended into beauty. Amy's eyes welled up when I looked over to her. Ry's slide licks and Steve's picking lifted the song somewhere into the ozone. My voice trembled as we headed for the end but they wouldn't let it end and kept playing the line, "vow to do what's right and do all that we are able" over and over, stronger each time. I nodded to end it and the band, now led by Ry followed him into an 'MGM ending'. Everyone erupted into applause. Ed Begley, Jr. said, "I think we have a theme song. Thank you, Mr. Harper!"

I was trembling as I took off my guitar. Immediately a guitar tech took it from me and asked if I would like him to prep it. I told him that there was a set of strings in the case and watched as he took it away. I seemed to be in another world as I accepted handshakes and back slaps. To say that I felt like a million bucks is to devalue the dollar.

Amy and I made it to the dressing room and we closed the door. She immediately broke into tears. "Davy, that was just the greatest moment of my life. I'm so proud of you." We hugged and she could feel me shaking. "Look what you did! Now I have to redo my eyes!"

There was a knock on the door. Amy opened it to Linda and Etta. They both were all over Amy. "You see, you were great! And you'll be even better later." and "You have great pipes, girl. You killed out there!" To me, Etta said, "And you were pretty good, too, old man! You still collecting royalties from my cover?"

I responded with, "Royalties? What are royalties?"

Linda grabbed Amy's arm and said, "Come with me and let our make-up people fix you up."

They ran out of the dressing room. Now alone, I lay down on the couch and was elated at my good fortune when there was a knock on the door. I yelled, "Come in!" and Mark entered.

"I didn't want to say anything last night but I knew that song was a winner. I knew it would be our encore the moment I heard it."

"Gee, Mark, I wrote it five minutes. It was almost a throw-away."

"You just keep writing them like that. Ain't nothing getting thrown away anymore, Davy. While we were singing, some late arrivals were listening in the wings. They want to meet you, can I bring them in?"

"Sure. Of course." I got up and stretched as Mark entered with Bob Dylan. I was speechless. I extended my hand.

"This is a good cause, Davy. I'm glad you're on board."

"Thank you, Bob. It's a honor to meet my raison d'etre."

"You really nailed that song. It's a good one. Some people are gonna hustle you for the rights, you know, and I ain't telling you what to do but I suggest you keep it close to you. It's a good one. It's our "We Are The World" tonight."

Mark left us alone and I offered Bob a seat. "So why'd ya come back in the game, Davy?"

"It was an accident, Bob. It really was not my intention. But while I was in Aspen, I got the fever, you know, and I started to write. Friends dragged me over to the Woody Creek Tavern and thought I was singing for my supper. I didn't know it would go viral. But I'm in love so it all flows, y'know?"

"As long as it feels good. You live out here now?"

"Now, Amy, me and my dog own a big RV and we've been traveling around. I still have a place on Long Island but, right now, I'm just floating."

"What's the best way to hook up with you? Email?"

"Yeah, that's the best way. I'm going to be here for a few days to settle up old business with the label. I'm also going to shake down my publisher. I'm letting Jimmy Buffett advise me."

"Smart guy, him. He'll keep you wise. I think he's coming down tonight."

"That's cool. It gives me an idea - maybe I'll call him up to sing a song we wrote together years ago."

"Let me se you later, I'm gonna go talk to Ry and the best of the band."

We exchanged emails and I thanked him for stopping by. I closed the door and started to hyperventilate. Bob Fucking Dylan! I laid back down and tried to center myself but it was very, very difficult. I closed my eyes and just lay there letting my mind go wild. Bob Fucking Dylan! Ry Cooder and Van Dyke Parks playing my song! And to think, a month ago I was just another vagabond! What a world!

I must have passed out for about a half and hour when Amy returned. The make-up people had made her even more devastating to behold. "I am one lucky man," I said whistling.

"You? I've just been playing with the girls! Ha! Did you know that Bob Dylan is here?"

"Yup. We had a private tete-a-tete in here a little while ago. I still can't catch my breath."

There was a knock on the door. "Fifteen minutes to curtain!" came the call. Amy and I got up to leave when she took me in her arms.

"I feel like a princess, Davy. A month ago, I was just going about my business and now the business is going about me. I have never been so happy as I am with you - here today, yesterday and, I hope, forever. You're going to be great tonight. It will be a breakthrough. I know it and you know it, too. Because I am next to you. And Linda gave me all kinds of stage fright tips so I'll with you onstage, too."

My breathing calmed and I felt centered again. Suddenly, my perspective returned and I felt strong. I looked into her big beautiful eyes and whispered, "You are my dreams realized, Amy. I am only whole with you. Don't ever, ever think of dumping me, you hear?"

"Never, my darling. Never. You're stuck with me. Now let's go out there and kick some major ass."

The backstage area was being cleared of 'non-essential personnel', a euphemism for hangers-on, business slime and flacks. We were ushered to a large room being utilized as a Green Room. There were large monitors but you could hear very little due to the din of friendly conversation. I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and sat down next to Mark. Debby was next to him and she and Amy were whispering and giggling about all the stars in the audience. There was a sweet odor of pot drifting around the room and suddenly a hand appeared in front of my face holding a joint. I looked up to see another old friend, Chris Hillman, smiling at me and standing with Jeff Bridges.

"How you doin', you old dog?"

"Hey, Country! Long time."

"It's good to see ya, Davy, and it's good to see you here, with this crowd. It's where you belong," said Bridges. I first met him when one of my songs was used in one of his movies.

"Dudeness!" We high-fived. His broad smile lit up the already happy room.

Linda was on the big screen. Ry, wearing a tan porkpie, was picking a tipal and Flaco Jimenez was on accordion. I couldn't hear it but it looked damn good and the room looked packed. Time seemed to fly by and soon, Mark got his signal and nodded for us to follow.

Amy, Debby and I stood in the wings and watched Mark's superb performance. After his third number, he nodded to me and turned to the audience.

"I have a special treat for you good folks tonight. This past week, I had the good fortune to hook up with an old buddy and together we made some magic. It's my great pleasure to welcome my friend, and a friend to you all, Davy Harper!"

I walked out to a roar of recognition and waved to the crowd. Taking my guitar off the stand, I quickly checked the tuning. Nodding to the band, I broke into 'Sally' and another roar of recognition poured forth. The song was over before I knew it and the applause was plentiful.