Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a second, Danny, I thought that was a football saying," interrupted Amy.

"No. It actually goes back to the garment district in New York. I come from a family of tailors. Nine yards is a bolt of fabric and the dealers would use one yard as a sample to go around to the clothing houses to sell..."

"Danny, explain later. Sorry, Amy, he gets distracted," interrupted Kathy.

"So as I was saying, we tell them what we want from them and we want it immediately. No negotiations. Period. End of Story. They'll fight and threaten. We tell them that we still have all the old contracts and we want a full accounting by Lewis and Spergal as well as a BMI and ASCAP report. The contracts went void in 1990 and you've never received a penny in anything, let alone royalties. I have here two letters, one from Charley Rangel and one from Chuck Schumer, both suggesting that they want to open hearings on corporate mismanagement. They'll pooh-pooh that and suggest how much help they can offer you in the future. We tell them that, as a sign of good faith, they hand over $12,000,000 dollars in past earnings and maybe, just maybe, we'll consider negotiations. They'll laugh at us and tell us that we still owe them money that they expended forty years ago. At this point, we get up to leave and drop the dime. We tell them that their boy, Tom Avinet, is spilling his guts to the D.A. and we know for a fact their record of extortion as well as mob connections. Not only with you but with other artists. We've already turned the info over to the FBI who now has Avinet singing like a bird. We tell them that when we leave their office, we're giving the story to the press. They will threaten us and, at that point I will make a phone call to Robert Mueller in Washington who is expecting my call. I'll put him on speaker and let him read them the riot act. I guarantee that we will never make it to the elevator before they hand us a check and an agreement. That's how I read this."

"Whew!" I shook my head. "Do you really think it will go down like this?"

"Have I ever been wrong about shit like this? Remember what went down with Paul Simon and Columbia or Billy Joel and Columbia. Those shmucks ended up selling everything to Sony just to stay out of jail. This is dime-story novel crap. They don't know any other way."

"Danny, I think you're right. You have them by the balls. Avinet was the smoking gun."

"They've been too cocky for too long. They'll make the deal and then tell you that you'll never work in this town again. They just don't realize that their reign is over. You're going to open up the floodgates, Davy. And, really, what have we got to lose? Your career is exploding in front of them, without their support and without their control. They want in and they're desperate. But it doesn't matter, they'll all be on line at the Food Banks soon enough. Let's give them the push. I say, fuck 'em. Welcome to the twenty-first century, cocksuckers. Pardon my french, ladies."

"Let's do it. I'm ready. I know the script - I've been reading it for years waiting for the curtain to go up. I'm ready."

"Good. And when it's over, just for good measure, we'll leak the story anyway. Fuck 'em."

Amy raised her coffee cup, "Let's get 'em. The champagne is on ice!"

I sat back and caught my breath. I looked at Mark and nodded. He understood. Just then, my phone rang. It was Elon asking if we could come over in about an hour. I suggested that Danny and Kathy might want to come with us and they eagerly agreed. Outside, I appeared very calm and steady but I wasn't fooling anyone.

An hour later, Elon was taking us through the bus which was mostly ripped apart. He explained the alterations in the newer, updated mechanics and then discussed the interior design elements with Amy, who selected fabrics and leathers. Danny, Kathy and I looked at the components sitting next to the bus: the new shower, the new TVs, the Mark Levinson speakers, the new washer and dryer. Several very large pieces were under wraps and Elon would not tell me what they were saying that it was a surprise. Ed drove up in his electric car. He had a sheaf of paper in his hand and he handed Elon several boxes of Begley's Best Environmental Cleaner. Ed and Elon huddled in a corner and Elon was nodding his head in agreement.

"Davy, you're going to revolutionize the RV business. You going to breath new life into them!" I hugged Ed and introduced him to Danny and Kathy. "If I may be so bold..." He leaned over and gave Amy a kiss.

"Davy, hooking me up with Ed is one of the best moves I've ever made. This guy sees further into the future than I do!" Elon slapped Ed on the back. "You folks are done here. Amy has made some choices. I'll see you again tomorrow, okay? And by the way, although you can't tell by the way it looks, we're ahead of schedule."

On the way back to Mark's, I stopped at Nate 'n Al's for some deli. Stuffing boxes into the trunk, he drove away drooling. Once in the house, Amy heated up the knishes.

"Where's Mark, Deb?"

"Oh, he ran out to take care of a few things and said he's be back in a few. He left these for you," she pointed to a bunch of rolled fatties on the table. "What did you get, Davy?"

I began to pull out pastrami sandwiches, corned beef sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, half-sour pickles, potato salad, stuffed cabbage, kasha varnishkas, kishka, and for Danny, a corned beef and tongue sandwich. "Okay, so it ain't Katz's but it's the best L.A. has to offer."

Kathy was already toking up while Danny's eyes were bugging out at the array of food. Mark came bounding in, "What's that I smell? Is that corned beef? Wow. Stuffed cabbage!"

"Jesus, Mark, you are so Irish!" We had a great lunch, full of laughter, camaraderie and belching. The knishes were as delicious as I remembered them and I described the dumbwaiter at Yonah Schimmel's that brings them up from the basement knish factory. After a while, Mark said it was time to go to the studio. We packed our axes and everyone climbed in cars. We followed Mark to Shangrila in Malibu, in a secret location, where Steve, Chris and Van Dyke were already set up and waiting.

"Davy, I brought you a surprise." He motioned me into the studio control room where John Sebastian was sitting with Linda Ronstadt, Karla Bonoff, Jimmy Buffett and David Hidalgo. "I wouldn't miss this for the world, my old friend," said John with his beatific smile. Mark said that Flaco called and apologized for not making the session but he wasn't feeling well."

Surrounded by these wonderful people, I laid out what I wanted to do. "Listen, my friends, I want to make this short and painless for everyone. I've always liked to record live with a minimum of dubs. If it's right the first time, why bother putzing around with it. We can add the vocals after if you like. If you think we can do better, we can do it again. I'm loose and I like everyone else to be loose, too. I want to do three songs like we're on stage doing a gig. First one is a song Amy wrote yesterday called "Talk Dirty to Me." Next one is "In the Key of Me" and then "Breadbasket." Here are the lead sheets and I'll run you through them, okay. Danny and Kathy, you sit in the control room but we may need you later in the chorus. Oh, and there's one more thing. I want to pay you all for helping me to this."

They all started to say no and shush me but I continued. "No, I insist. I owe all of you. If you won't take cash then I will find a way to repay you all, I swear it. Whatever you ask, I'll do."

They all shushed me but I pulled Amy up to the mic and ran down her song. Everyone loved it immediately and an arrangement was quickly developed. Van Dyke played a Jelly Roll Morton type of barrelhouse. Mark and David worked out a break with a opening for John to take it out. We recorded it in three takes. Linda and Karla raced into the studio to hug Amy and insist that they needed to do their backup vocals immediately. As I listened to it in the control room, I was beaming. It was letter perfect. Amy even added a sultry giggle at the very end.

We then developed "In the Key of Me" and this arrangement was set up by Mark. He had Steve lay down a beat not unlike the one we played at the Spa concert, minimal but with a kick. John immediately knew where to go and David played a somber countermelody under Mark's violin. Van Dyke felt that he should not play on it because he heard the song as something fragile, woody and airy. Chris played string bass and gave the song it's earthiness. Jimmy and I worked out a simple, laid back harmony with Amy on the high part. I let Jimmy take the second verse solo. We did the song in one take and I said, "That's it!" Nobody agreed, everyone had an opinion but on playback, we all smiled and nodded. I was right. One take.

"Breadbasket" took on another life. Van Dyke created a rolling arrangement that was at once dense and intricate but also full of space. It was as if you could walk between the instruments. We expanded the song so that everyone had a solo part a la "We Are The World." It took us five takes and several solo overdubs before we got to the vocals. They took another three takes before we listened back. Van Dyke heard a coda with Linda, Amy, Karla and Kathy singing one part as Jimmy, John, David, and Danny sang another. I riffed my part over both parts and it fit like a kid glove. It was clearly a moment of magic as Van Dyke conducted us. We added one more part as Steve Gadd laid down a funky percussion bottom. On playback, we applauded. I was very, very happy with the results.

"Okay, let's pack it up and get out of here. Is anyone hungry? Straight? Anyone want to rip the roof off some dump?"

"No," said Deb, "Let's go back to our place. I have a ton of great leftovers. Come on, let's have a party."

Everyone piled into cars and headed off to Mark's. I called Elon to see if he wanted to come over and he said that he and Ed were still at the shop but would take a break and stop by. Ed said he's pick up his wife and meet us. I stuck around to get the masters and the dupes. I paid the engineer two thousand dollars in cash and I thought I should pay him more but Danny wouldn't allow it.

"But Danny, this is Bob Dylan's studio. Robbie Robertson's studio. The Band recorded here. Clapton. The Wilburys..."

"And now, Davy Harper. Good company, my friend."

We got to Mark's place and he immediately put the dupes on his deck and started to burn some CDs. Listening to it in his music room made it sound even better, if that was possible. Mark made 5 copies, numbered them and gave them to me. He packed up the masters and the dupes and gave them to Danny. I gave CDs to Mark, to Danny, to Jimmy and to Van Dyke, keeping one for myself. Mark said that I had to have more than one and burned a couple more, adding one extra for the Food Bank. He promised Danny he would wait until the copyright was complete.

The party was in full swing as wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends and significant others arrived. Deb was right as there was plenty of food, drink and smoke to satisfy everyone. Elon talked cars and Ed talked green. Everyone else talked music. A wonderful time was had by all and as they all filtered out, they wished us well on our trip and the Ferguson show. I had a notebook full of dates to meet up with most of them at different venues and I relished the thought of playing gigs with Los Lobos in Denver, with John Sebastian in Berkeley and with Jimmy back in Amagansett for the Wounded War Veterans Brigade at the end of the summer. These were dates I would keep.

Finally, the four of us were alone, all crashed out in their bedroom, still high from the session. There were so many ideas thrown around that Amy had written many of them down on a legal pad; ideas about marketing, ideas about sales, ideas about performing, you name it. I was thinking about making a video for Amy's song. These were all ideas we would have to sleep on. Deb, on the other hand, had other ideas.

"I wanna play with Davy's balls!" she declared out of the blue.

"I hope not soccer or kickball!" cried Amy.

"How about ping pong?" asked Mark.

"Assholes," I snorted. "I'll tell you what you can do, Deb, you can apply some lotion to them, okay?"

She reached into her night table and pulled out some Baby Oil. Amy was next to her and, looking into the drawer, she said, "Well, what have we here?"

She took out several vibrators, a pair of nipple clamps and a medium-sized strap on. Holding the strap-on, she looked at Mark and smiled.

"Mark, I didn't know. May I fuck your man pussy? Or Deb, would you fuck me? Oooh, now there's an idea."

"First things first and let's see where it leads," said Deb. She slid my shorts down and began to softly rub lotion onto my balls. Her small hands caressed and fondled them as the other's watched. She applied some lotion to my pubes and then around the stem, under the balls and around my asshole, lightly pushing her finger around the sphincter. "Maybe I want to fuck Davy."

Amy pulled off her t-shirt and attached the nipple clamps. They had a small interior layer of padding but still she winced once they were attached. She reached into the night table and pulled out a bag. "Here's some of the other things we bought on our shopping spree. Wanna see?" She took out a small vibrating egg, a butterfly vibrator and a tube of heat-sensitive raspberry flavored lotion. She turned to Mark and slid his shorts down. "Heh, heh, heh," she said wickedly. "Look at these hairy balls! I think we should mow this mat. What do you say, Mark?"

"Okay. But, please be gentle with me."

"Oh, but of course, my dear." She sat up and began to kiss him. Deb went into the bathroom and returned with shaving cream, a razor, a scissors and some towels. Mark laid his ass on the towels and spread his legs, knees up, as Amy began to clip the hair on his testicles. I moved closer and reached over to hold his dick back as Deb applied the shaving cream. Together, the girls began to remove the hair. "That tickles," said Mark as I felt his cock grow under my palm. Mark reached over to feel my hairless balls. In a few minutes, they were done and Deb took a warm, damp wash cloth to clean him.

"I love it, " she declared. "They are so nice." The three of us felt and caressed his sac and he sighed in pleasure. While I stroked his dick, the girls licked and kissed his sac, sometimes rolling his balls in their mouth. He was hard in my hand.

Amy and Debby moved to the side to watch me jerk him. Knowing I had an audience, I leaned over and licked his shaft making sure to lave his nuts. I took the fat head and sucked it in causing him to groan. I heard Amy sigh and the sound of buzzing. I looked over to see Amy rubbing the egg over and into Deb's puss as Deb tugged on the nipple clamps. Mark leaned to his side and took me into his mouth. We began to sixty-nine but very slowly and gently.

"Let's watch them, Amy," whispered Deb. "Put on a show for us, boys. I want to see you both swallow cum." The girls sat around us, encouraging us and complimenting our oral techniques. They played with our balls, sometimes licking them and sometimes buzzing vibrators over them. This induced some heavy cock sucking from us and we got into a rhythm. Some noise distracted me for a moment until I saw that Deb was now wearing the strap-on. Positioning herself behind Mark, I watched as she slid the thin rubber cock into Mark's ass and began to fuck him in our rhythm. Amy was licking my nuts and sharing my cock with Mark, her finger was deep inside my hole tickling my prostate. Mark rolled over atop of me to give Deb deeper access. His position allowed me to deep throat his cock and Deb's rhythmic fucking forced him to slide in and out. His cock was thick and it filled my lips. I felt him jerk and was rewarded with a few drops of pre-cum which I rolled around his helmet. My cock responded similarly. Mark was an excellent cocksucker. We were all very much into it and the only sounds were those of pleasure.

"Mark, I'm going to cum," I said, "I can't hold on much longer." This only increased everyone's motion. "Me, too," he mumbled, mouth full of my dick. His sliding on me increased as on an upstroke, he peaked and began shooting globs of semen down my throat. It filled me as I tried to swallow it all but I could not and cum flooded out along my face. Deb slowly withdrew the dildo and leaned over to lick my face and his balls. Amy's finger pressed down on my gland and I began to shoot my spunk. Mark increased his suction on the head and sucked as much out of me as he could until Amy joined him for the remaining drops. She squeezed my dick to get it all and we lay there exhausted and spent.

"That was beautiful," sighed Deb.

"Yeah, thanks, Davy. That was great," sighed Mark.

"It was nice," I said, "...and very, very sensual. I feel great right now."

I rolled away and sat up next to him, the two of us bolstered by pillows. Mark lit a bowl and passed it to me. Deb took the damp washcloth and cleaned of the dildo. She took it out of the strap-on and replaced it with a longer, fatter cock. Mark and I sat quietly and smoked as we watched the girls begin to make out. Their relative sizes - Amy taller than Deb - fit into each other as their tongues played and their hands ran along their tits, gently tugging the clamps and pulling at nipples. Deb slowly slid down and began to lick Amy's pussy, lubricating her with lots of dripping saliva. She moved between her legs and holding Amy's lips apart, she slid the strap-on into her. They began a slow fuck dance as Amy sucked in the cock and Deb plunged it in and out to the hilt. Their mouths kissed feverishly. Amy's hands pulled at Deb's butt and they fucked slowly and deliberately. The strap-on brace held clit nubs which forced Deb to plunge into Amy and roll her hips into the nubs. Mark and I watched their show intently as we continued to pass the pipe back and forth.

Amy started to hump and arch into Deb and they picked up the pace. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Right there, Debby...oooh, right there." They were both fucking furiously now and moaning, squealing, grunting and loving it. Amy's knees were spread wide as she took all of it in. One hand was on Deb's butt and the other was between their pussies, pushing the nubs against Deb. "You're making me...cummmmm...ah, ah....yesssssssss." Deb pulled at the clamps which served to drive Amy wild, thrashing against each other. "Oh God...yesssssssss...uh...uh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Oh, Amy, Amy, Amy...my cunt... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Deb collapsed upon Amy and, bathed in sweat, they lay together, dildo still deep inside.

Mark and I began to lick and massage our women. We held each other tightly and fell asleep that way. Sometime later, deep in the night, I felt my nuts being licked. I awoke slowly as I felt myself stiffen. When I was sufficiently hard, I opened my eyes to see who it was and watched as Deb, with her nipples clamped, mounted me.

"Shh. Don't move. I want to fuck you," she whispered. I placed my hands on her small hips and let her ride me with a long slide up and a fast push down. She did this for about ten minutes until I felt her thick syrup flush out of her and onto me. I didn't cum but I stayed hard as she dismounted and sucked on my cock. I softened and fell back to sleep with her nestled under my arm and against my chest.

I awaked in the morning light feeling the bed shaking. I looked over to see Mark and Amy in the couple's position. Amy was feeding her tits to Mark and they slowly fucked. Mark was cumming in her as Amy pulled them closer. When he was done, she pushed him onto his back and positioned her snatch over his mouth. I watched as his milky seed dripped out of her into his mouth and then as she lowered herself on to his tongue. He brought her off quickly and she lay down over him cleaning his cock. They both looked over to me and smiled and I smiled back. We lay quietly for a while. This was indeed a night of gourmet fucking, very warm, very loving, exotic and sensual...not to mention satisfying.