Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the recliner and with pipe in hand, I began to write,

"If God made Man in his image,

He must not have been too concerned about the skin,

Nor the features nor the thought processes,

He only cared about the color within.

And God didn't make any boundaries,

Save the mountains and the deep blue seas,

It was Man who created the borders,

God gave Man this social disease.

It was Man who spread His mighty word,

But it was Man who laid down the rules,

And it was Man who amassed possessions,

And it was Man who chose to be led by fools.

You don't draw a line in the sand

When you're standing on Indian Land.

But there's one thing you have to understand

We're all standing on Indian Land"

It was the beginning of an idea and something I might want to send off to Zimmy. I wasn't quite sure of what I wanted to say yet and I didn't like the last verse, especally for this song. I closed my notebook and put The Band's brown album on. I need something to dream along to...

"Standin by your window in pain,

A pistol in your hand,

And I beg you, dear Molly, girl,

Try and understand your man the best you can.

Across The Great Divide,

Just grab your hat, and take that ride

Get yourself a bride,

And bring your children down to the river side."

Much better. I let my mind drift. I never heard Amy get out of the tub and dry off. I felt her touch my hand and I opened my eyes to see her smile at me. "How did you know that this is one of my all time favorites?"

"It's one of mine, too. Whenever I hear it, it takes me to another place. It's a masterpiece. I was just thinking about things...everything...all the upcoming plans and San Francisco and just driving and being in love with you...everything. So I turned this on to turn my head off."

She adjusted the mood lighting to a soft glowing green and lay down on the couch, her fluffy white robe wrapped around her. We just lay quietly and listened to the album play through. It worked just as planned.

"You're not feeling depressed or anything like that, are you?" Amy was seriously concerned.

"No, baby, not at all. It's sort of like my get up and go just got up and went. That's all. I can't wait until tomorrow because you get better looking every day."

"Flattery will get you everywhere but yeah, I hear you. I felt like that a little yesterday but you took me out of it. Now, I'll do it for you. Come into the bedroom and I'll give you a massage."

"No, it's not necessary. I'm okay."

"I don't care. It's for me. I want to put my hands on you. I love touching you."

"I can't say no to that." She took the iPod controller and found "Music From Big Pink" commenting that it was another of her all-time favorites. She set up the bed and I laid down on my stomach. I let her pour warm oil over me and slowly rub it in. This was not a firm massage - I'd had that at Esalen. This was more sensual. She seemed to be exploring my body with her fingertips, tracing my muscles below them.

"Once I climbed up the face of a mountain

And ate the wild fruit there

Fell asleep until the moonlight woke me

And I could taste your hair

Isn't everybody dreaming!

Then the voice I hear is real

Out of all the idle scheming

Can't we have something to feel"

"What awesome music."

"Shush. Just turn over." She repeated her process. She held my hand and lightly traced my fingers as it went limp under her light touch. Then did the same to my other hand. Her fingers danced over my chest as she traced her way from my sternum to just below my navel. She closely examined my scars. She was exploring me. She took her time. She gradually worked her way back up to my face. Slowly, oh, so slowly, she traced my features.

"They say ev'rything can be replaced,

Yet ev'ry distance is not near.

So I remember ev'ry face

Of ev'ry man who put me here.

I see my light come shining

From the west unto the east.

Any day now, any day now,

I shall be released."

"I love this song. This is Dylan at his very best songwriting. It's mysterious, evocative and very visual. It's so very, very beautiful. If I could only write one song like this in my life."

"And you will...that is, if you haven't already. Don't you see how your music touches so many people. Every one of them is different and yet your music affects them all in some way. It's you personal brand of magic." She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "God placed you on this earth to be the best you could be and you have done your job very well, my Davy Harper. God placed you on this earth for us to love each other, care for each other and we are doing God's will." She kissed my forehead and then my eyelids. She took off her robe and placed oil on her breasts. She began to trace my body again but not with her fingertips, with her nipples. She took her time. I began to feel as if I was having an out-of-body experience, like I was there watching from above, floating. I watched her gracefully move along my body. I reached down to touch her but I couldn't reach that far. She stopped and seemed to look up at me even though she knew I was not there. She moved down to my legs and spread them apart. Getting between them, she placed my soft penis between her slick breasts and gently slid. My body seemed to descend from the ceiling and wrap itself around her as though I was protecting her or enclosing her in my shell. Her breasts moved slowly as my penis awoke. She continued this for a few minutes until I was hard and it was poking her. She moved up over me and slid onto me. We did not move but I felt her womb gently caressing me. It was I who now felt protected and enclosed. We were both in a state of meditation and in a very deep place now. I sensed nothing except her energy which made my nerve endings come alive. We were breathing in unison. Her vagina was very wet and I could feel it dripping onto the head of my cock deep within her. I began to pulse. It was a strange sort of pulse as I felt it from within. I felt my cum drip down the sides, not shooting but oozing. I felt her vibrating, sort of shimmering inside. I was bathed in her warm gushing liquid. We stayed like that for a few minutes until she slowly laid her body down onto me.

"I have never felt anything as beautiful as that before."

"Nor I, my love. We just crossed over. It was pure tantra. It was the very best orgasm I have ever had. My entire body came."

"Yes, exactly. Mine, too. My whole body is so at peace."

"Only pure love can do that, my darling man. We are pure love. We are perfect."

I wrapped my arms around her as we gently lay until we both fell asleep, bonded. In the morning, we both felt that something different had occurred, something deeper. We talked about it over coffee and we both agreed that we had indeed bonded, sealed ourselves together and had become perhaps even symbiotic. We drove north to San Francisco in quiet although sometimes I got the feeling that we were communicating emotionally. I stopped once under a grove of tall redwoods. I turned on George Harrison.

"Remember, Now, Be Here Now

As it's not like it was before.

The past, was, Be Here Now

As it's not like it was before - it was

Why try to live a life,

that isn't real,

no how

A mind, that wants to wander,

'round a corner,

is an un-wise mind

Now, Is, Be Here Now

and it's not what it was before,

Remember, Now, Be Here Now

as it's not like it was before - it was"

We said nothing and drove further north. As we approached the outer fringes of the city, she looked at me and said, "I think that we have had a very deeply spiritual moment. This coast, this place, these trees will always evoke something very special to me. I feel enlightened."

As we approached the city, she read me directions to Candlestick RV Park and we were fortunate to get a pull-through 50amp hook-up, the last one that was available. It looked out to the north of San Francisco Bay. I called Mark and told him where we were. He said that his concert was up by The Presidio and that they were catching a flight soon. He said they would take a cab from the airport to us and then tomorrow, we'd cab it to the Palace of Fine Arts. He said that I sounded different, too, like I was very relaxed. I admitted that he was right on.

I called Elon at Menlo Park and told him that our trip was fantastic and that the bus had run perfectly. I told him where I was and my schedule. He suggested that we drive down to his facility on Monday. He said his techs would only need a couple of hours, tops. This was good because the Symposium was scheduled to begin on Thursday and John Sebastian's gig was on Friday. This way we could spend a few days in San Francisco and then a couple of days in Mill Valley and The Napa before heading to the Symposium. After John's gig we were free to head west.

I called Larry and Meg in Tiburon. They were excited to hear from me and suggested I call them before we came up. They said that Monday was a great day and that they would have dinner for us. Larry suggested that we stay the night on Tiburon because we'd be in no shape to travel. From all my past experiences with them, I knew this to be good advice.

I grabbed my notebook. My song was working itself out and I had to write it down - now! As I wrote, I changed and scratched out stuff.

"If God made Man in his image,

He must not have been concerned about the skin,

Nor the features nor the thought processes,

He cared only of the color within.

God didn't make any boundaries,

Save the mountains and the deep blue seas,

It was Man who created borders,

Although it made God pause and ill at ease.

It was Man who spread His mighty word,

But it was Man who laid down the rules,

And it was Man who amassed possessions,

And it was Man who chose to be led by fools.

It was Man who poisoned the waters,

It was Man who cut down the trees,

It was Man who caged the animals,

And it was Man who held all the keys.

So if God made Man in his image,

There was a serious flaw in His plan,

'Cause if God made Man in His image,

He must have had a very short attention span.

He should go back and start all over again."

There. Better. A little irony. I breathed a sigh of creative relief. I closed my notebook.

Amy and I spent most of the day cleaning the RV and buying groceries and supplies. Mark and Deb pulled up at 5:30. After much hugging and greetings, we sat down to smooth out. Mark was all bubbly over his upcoming gig as it would be outdoors, with Yo Yo Ma and also with a chamber orchestra. The weather report was promising and while it would be near the water, the forecast called for a very light breeze and not the Bay area's notorious winds. I lit up a bowl of hash as I updated Mark on my conversation with Shadow and he thought that the idea to have my old songs turned into full-blown productions was cool but chancy and he was curious to hear them first. I filled them in on our itinerary and they were eager to blow down the road with us. Amy told them that the new shower was to die for, too. They also mentioned that Amy and I seemed to be glowing and we told them of our physical/spiritual breakthrough of the day before. They both listened with intensity while they appeared happy for us, they also seemed a bit envious.

"Oh, don't be that way," said Amy, "we intend to do some serious fucking on this trip. I mean all of us! I was daydreaming earlier of wearing the strap-on and fucking Debbie silly later." We were wasted now and it seemed natural to form a group hug. We had some dinner and then I pulled out my uke and played them my latest song, "God Created Man" which brought out interesting comments and a few suggestions. Mark pulled out his violin and practiced for a little while as Amy and Deb stowed their gear and made up their bed. I took Santo out and walked along the bay shore. This trailer park was nearly filled to capacity but it seemed eerily quiet as we walked back to Big Chocolate, which stood out among all the other RVs. I saw the faint glow of the mood lighting through the windows and as I got closer, I saw Mark on the roof gazing through the telescope. I let Santo in and I climbed up to join him.

"This is so very cool, Davy," he said as he passed me the bowl, "...and nice hash, too. This is a powerful scope, you can pick out the LEM debris on the moon. Here take a look." I looked into the scope and Mark was focused on the open windows of a high-rise some distance away. Through an open window, there was a tall black woman in her underwear walking around the apartment. "Wow," I muttered, "let me zoom back because all I can see is the mat on her pussy. Look how curly that sucker is!" We laughed as I turned the scope to the stars and focused on the distant galaxies. Amy opened the pass-through and passed us glasses of wine.

"Are you okay, Mark?" I asked as he semed a little distant.

"Yes but maybe I'm a little preoccupied with the concert tomorrow night. It's the first time I've played this concerto in a long while and never with this orchestra. The Third Movement is a real ballbuster."

"Oh, you know, you'll be fine. Once you get into it, you flow right through it."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I want it to be dynamic and I'm hoping the orchestra can bring their A game to it. I may have to push them in rehearsal to see what they have."

"Stop it, Mark. Tomorrow is what we do. It's not work, it's play. It's fun and it's fulfilling. It's satisfying. We breathe this shit."

"Right as rain, my friend, right as rain. I'm chilling as we speak."

We clinked glasses and fired up the bowl again. Quietly, we took turns staring into the clear night sky until our ladies called to us. The bus was all set up for two couples. It looked very cozy.

"I have an idea. Since Mark is going through his pre-concert mishegas..." I said.

"Tell me about it," Deb snickered.

"...I suggest we ease the tension with some of Lillian's lessons. Why don't we practice what we learned from her and mellow down easy. Let's make him better."

"Good idea," said Amy. "Let's take our wine and the ashtray and move into the bedroom. We will be your geishas tonight."

We all stripped down and sat in a circle. The bus was dark but for the subtle deep blue glow of the LED lighting. I set some quiet koto and shakuhachi music to be followed by an environmental record of the sound of waves lapping on a beach to focus our minds. We held hands and began to breathe slowly and evenly. After a few minutes, I could feel us begin to synchronize. The music directed our focus and our energy lowered. After a little while of this, Amy slid her hands up to touch Mark and Deb's faces. I placed their hands together in the center and joined Amy in lightly tracing their features. I could feel Mark's forehead relax and his eyelids release their tension. Amy turned her attention to Mark and I focused on Deb. With both hands, my fingers traced her face, her neck and her shoulders. I moved slowly down her arms ending at her fingers, concentrating on her joints as they interlaced with Mark's fingers. Amy's fingers met me there for a few minutes and then we worked our way back up. Amy squirted some oil into my hands and I worked then into Deb's neck and then down to her upper chest. My fingers traced her breasts, running along the sides, and underneath and then up her ample cleavage. I drew circles around her nipples and then repeated these motions again. Her breathing was steady and calm. I traced down and around her stomach just above her pubic bone before moving down to her thighs, her knees and her calves. I moved back up and back down again. Then we joined our hands in the center of the circle and quietly meditated. Amy lay Mark onto his back as I did the same to Deb. Then we changed places and began to lightly trace our fingers along their bodies. I was now working Marks's legs as Amy traced Deb. My fingers crawled along his muscles defining them. As I approached his crotch, I lightly circled his hairless balls and traveled up and around his penis, barely touching it. I followed up his body ending at his temple. Amy had done the same with Deb. I silently left to turn on the sauna.

Five minutes later, we led them in to the sauna and told them we'd be back in fifteen minutes. I put some drops of peppermint-menthol into the heater and the scent permeated the hot air. Amy and I left them alone. As we sipped our wine, I told her that what we were really doing was taking our friends down to our lower voltage. She understood and agreed. After a bit, we steered them back to the bedroom and toweled them dry. I had them sit back up on the bed in a circle again and passed a joint around.

"First we centered you. Then we gave you relaxation. Now we give you joy." I turned the joint around in my mouth and blew the fragrant smoke into Deb's mouth, then Mark's and then Amy's. We all held it in and then slowly exhaled together. I tilted the bed up and asked them to lean back against it. Amy and I positioned ourselves at their feet between their legs and began to rub lotion on them. As I moved upward toward Debby's sex, I saw her moisture gleaming and I leaned down and took a deep slurp. On my stomach, I began to delicately feast on her slit. Spreading it wide with my fingers, I burrowed into her and drank her excitement. Amy was doing a similar job on Mark's hard cock. When they were both suitably excited and ready, I pulled Deb down so she was on her back. Amy placed Mark between Deb's legs and guided his cock into her. I moved to Deb's head and gently kissed her third eye as Amy held Mark's butt and directed his motions, her hand drifted along his ass crack and gently fondling his balls. Several times, she leaned down and licked them. I leaned over and brushed my lips along Deb's face. I moved lower and suckled her breasts. My hands reached down and pulled her labia apart so I could rub her clit. Amy's fingers formed a circle around the base of Mark's cock and maintained the slow speed of his thrusts. We felt them begin to push against each other. Amy pressed her body against Mark's butt and pushed him deeper but she did not allow him to follow through on his out-stroke. Mark was throbbing and pumping only within Deb's canal. I took Deb's arms and held them behind her head as her breasts thrust up to meet Mark's lips. Their breathing quickened and then, with an inner intake, they both released their cum. Mark's eyes seemed to roll up into his head as Deb increased her thrusting and grappling, She started to shake and I held her tight, running my tongue along her mouth. She gasped several times and flooded Mark's groin. They both deflated and lay silently connected. Amy and I smiled at each other and then lay down at their sides, holding them. We stayed in this foursome and let the sounds of the waves wash over us. Motionless, we dozed and listened to our collective heartbeat.

I don't know how we lay together but finally Mark withdrew and went to the bathroom. Debby let out a giggle and said that she was about to flood our bed. With the same thought, Amy and I moved down and began to lick and suck the juices from her cunny. Our tongues met a few times and shared the fluids and our spit. Deb began to rock with us and with no warning, came again with another rush of her nectar. She giggled again and cooed her satisfaction. Mark returned and we sat around passing his loaded bong.

"You guys, that was such a good feeling. I am so calm and relaxed but I also feel rejuvenated. My sweetie's cum felt so deep and I had this sensation that our organ's were reversed and that she was inside me. Oh, did that feel good."

"I felt the same thing, honey. When I started my orgasm, it felt like your dick was attached to me! Wow, you two are magic."