Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, it got quiet in the bus. It occurred to me that this part was over and a new phase was beginning. Emma, Jack, the kids and Laura would be flying back to New York on Sunday morning. The tour would be starting up in three weeks. Amy and I would find our happy groove and plan on seeding our baby. I had a studio to build and a new record to make as well as working on the old stuff with Shadow. I had a full plate.

I'd left New York like a rolling stone, no direction home. I figured that I'd travel for a month but it turned into a lifestyle. When I left, I was just a sad and lost guy albeit a very lucky one with a lot of cash. Life is funny that way, you really never know what's around the bend. You just have to be open to the changes and roll with them. I'd found my voice again and was back doing what I was born to do and it felt very good. I've seen the wonders of the world and been humbled. I'd found old friends and made lots of new ones. I had sex in every combination and with many variations and had enjoyed all of it. But best of all, I'd also made love - real true love, the very best kind. I'd found a fine woman and had fallen madly for her - and she with me. We were on the threshold of great things.

When I first pulled away from East Hampton, I'd sung "Davy's On The Road Again." I thought of how true the last verse pertained to that person I was way back then.

"Shut the door,
Cut the light,
Davy won't be home tonight,
You can wait till the dawn rolls in,
You won't see our Davy again."

No, that Davy was gone forever. Rest in Peace. A new Davy, a renewed Davy was here now. I was never going back ever again. Only forward.

----------------------------------------

I thank all my faithful readers for following the story through fifteen chapters. You've been very kind with your praise and encouragement. It has been fun to write and, in some parts, to relive. But now, your humble narrator had to bid you goodbye for a while and allow Davy and Amy their privacy. There are new projects on the horizon and some money to be made. But fear not, fans, one day in the not too distant future, I will return with more about Davy and Amy, but only if you want me to, that is.

Keep those beautiful comments coming, vote early and often. If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be glad to respond. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com. And, thanks again.

1...67891011