Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only bankers have money and real work don't pay,
If you ask him for a loan, he has nothing to say,
He just turns up his nose and he looks away.
It ain't right.

Throwing oil in the water and dirt in the air,
Turn green into black and don't even care,
Just raking it in, not a penny to share,
Justifying it all by saying 'Life just not fair'.
It ain't right.

If a poor man has no shoes,
He can walk in bare feet.
But if a poor man has no food,
He still has to eat.
Help the Poor Man.

A time will come when the situation's reversed,
The poor man will be king and the rich man will be cursed,
Hard times will get better, they really can't get worse,
When someone goes to lend a hand, the poor man will go first.
That's right.

God help the poor man,
With no shoes on his feet.
'Cause when a poor man has no food,
He still has to eat.
Help the Poor Man.
God help the Poor Man."

I felt very satisfied when I set my pen down. Sometimes, when they write themselves, however rare those times may be, it just happens like that. I was just a conduit. John Lennon once said that all songs exist just above your head and slightly out of reach. You have to stretch high to snatch one.

When Amy and Sally returned they were all bubbly about the new car and that made me glad. For me, buying my first Ford ever was not an easy decision but the car called it for me so I was pleased that I'd made a good choice. Sally asked me to burn a copy of the Los Lobos tracks for her and suggested we go out to dinner. Amy suggested that we just ramble over to the Woody Creek to thank George for all his road treats. I agreed and we said we'd meet them there. Jamie stopped by a little while later and he was impressed by the size and sound of the room. He took some measurements and asked that I give him a few days to develop a plan, a design and some specs. A little while after he left, we drove down to The Woody Creek. As usual, the food and the ambiance was great. George was in good spirits and sat with us for a while. Amy invited him to come to the wedding and he immediately agreed. He asked if we might play another little show soon and I mused that since I had a whole bunch of friends flying in for the wedding, maybe we could do something on the Friday night of wedding weekend. I said that we had to keep it super secret because of the names involved and that the crowd would destroy his place, not to mention the lack of permits, etc. He swore he would.

Over the fish tacos and cold beer, we talked more about our trip and mostly about the good food we ate along the way. Amy mentioned the AdHoc in Yountville and Thomas Keller's cuisine. Me? I mentioned In 'n Out Burgers. After dinner, we parted ways and headed back home with some scraps for Santo.

The next few days seemed busy but in a pokey kind of way. We got everything that we needed to get done but we were plenty laid back about the whole thing.
Danny had sent a bunch of papers for us to sign concerning the combining of our estates. And, although she had no idea where he might be, we included her brother into our estate and property management along with my daughters. I asked Amy about Phillip and she said that she hadn't seen him in more than twenty years. They'd never been close and he had a troubling angry attitude. The last time she saw him, he was on his way to Southeast Asia and India. She'd never received any letters, calls or cards and she didn't even know if he was still alive. I understood the pain she felt although she did well to minimize it.

On the weekend, Amy and I drove around as she gave me the tour. From Snowmass to Leadville and Turquise Lake, we enjoyed the tranquility and the beauty of this part of Colorado. I was reminded of Rick Roberts tune "Colorado" and how he captured the feel of the place.

"Hey Colorado.
It was not so long ago,
I left your mountains to try life on the road,
But I`m tired of that race,
It was much too fast a pace,
And I think I`ve found my place,
Colorado, I want to come home...

On the shore of Ruedi Reservoir, we sat and ate cheese and baguettes, drank wine, toked up and let Santo roll on his back in the grass. The White River Forest was a beautiful spot. On Saturday night, we slept in the mountain top cabin and made sweet love.

Tuesday came faster than we knew and we picked up Susan at Sardy Field. I drove Big Chocolate and Amy drove the Ford. We waited there for about an hour until Laura landed. We drove directly to the shop and Susan directed them on how to prep the bus. She told them she would return in the morning to upgrade the modules. Susan was looking especially pretty and, as I had learned in Berkeley, she was quite candid and one who got to the point quickly. She told us that she'd been dreaming of seeing us again since we pulled away from the university. We drove to the hotel and sat down for a late lunch. I knew that Stevie and Sally might be there and fortunately they were and they joined us over some pasta. We invited them to come over for a sunset hot tub party.

Back at the house, Amy set up Susan and Laura in bedrooms. While they unpacked and showered, I sat on the deck and played my Martin while Amy caught the last rays of the afternoon. She liked "Poor Man" but didn't hear me doing it. Santo had taken to the backyard and he enjoyed rolling around in the grass and snapping at flies. Susan and Laura joined us on the deck with a lit joint and I poured glasses of chardonnay. We chatted about this and that for a while when Stevie and Sally walked in. Of course, Stevie had a freshly rolled bone hanging from his lips. Once we were appropriately mellow, we stripped down and entered the bubbling tub.

"Oh, baby, I needed this," said Sally. As each of us got into the tub, we groaned in agreement.

"I've been dreaming of this for weeks," said Susan, "ever since I first met you two. She looked at Stevie, "Now I remember where I know you! You're the other guy in that painting on the wall in Big Chocolate! I knew you looked familiar."

"Gee...you're right, Sue," observed Laura.

I explained how far back I knew Stevie and Sally and how far back Amy knew them. I explained that they were the ones who set us up. Susan asked if they knew a guy for her considering their matchmaking skills. Sally told her that her wheels were spinning. Laura asked if she could have some time with Stevie and Sally to talk about my salad days for her article. She said that it was nearly complete but when the wedding arose, she knew it would make a perfect ending. The Los Lobos show, she felt, would make an ideal coda.

By now, we were all getting a bit randy. Laura told everyone about her happy revelation on the trip from Yellowstone to the airport and how Amy and Deb showed her the glass dildo. I added that my surprise was feeling her shaved woofer while I was driving. I reached down into the bubbling water and copped a feel. "Yup, that's the same one. I'd remember it anywhere!"

"Wait a minute! I want to remember it, too!" Stevie reached down and replaced my hand with his. "Nope...doesn't ring a bell...but it will!" I noticed that he didn't pull his hand away and a smiling Laura didn't seem to mind.

"Now, Susan, on the other hand (and I moved my hand onto her pussy), this is one I can't remember because I never touched it before...and, you know, it feels nice! Susan had the good fortune to spend the night in Big Chocolate with another Tesla salesperson named Ella and she left us a gift of some primo weed. But what exactly did happen that night with Ella, Susan?"

"It really wasn't very exciting, at least not for Ella. She's a bit uptight...not a very warm person. Which was too bad because I was very horny that night...pot does that to me. I came on to her but she wasn't biting so I slept in your bed and Ella slept in the fold-out. I was laying on your bed high as can be and playing with myself. I looked at the shelves behind the pillows and I saw the glass dildo and the rabbit. I'd also turned on the TV and was watching one of your bisexual porno discs. So anyway, there I am, pumping the dildo and squealing and moaning when I notice Ella watching me and touching herself under her panties. I invited her onto the bed and handed her the rabbit. She was pretty nervous and she told me that she never used a vibrator before and also that sex was never much good except when she played with herself. I took the rabbit and started to rub it over her panties. She lay back and started to shiver so I got bolder and pulled her panties down. I started to do her and she really started to give off a very strong odor. I really had no choice about it, I was so horny so while I pumped the rabbit inside her, I licked her pussy, too. She came so hard that the bus was bouncing. I'm sure any students that might have passed by knew what was going on inside. She had an explosive orgasm. For about an hour after, I got her to smoke some pot to loosen up and I made her cum again but I could never get her to go down on me. In the morning, she was very embarrassed about it and made me swear not to tell Elon. Of course, when Elon arrived, I'd already put the sheets in the washer and had cleaned up the bus, but he smelled pussy right away. Later, when Ella went out to bring back lunch, he asked me if I had broken her down. Up until then, I hadn't known that he'd tried, too. I told him that I was only partially successful."

"I smelled pussy in the bus, too, and I got there hours later."

"I'm telling you, it was her pussy...very, very powerful, Davy...heady is what you might call it."

Susan was sitting between me and Amy. As she told her story, I stroked her puss as Amy caressed her breasts. When her story ended, Amy commented that Ella should have spend a little private time with us and that we would have turned her. Amy recounted the events of the trip where we had turned Carla and Denis. She seemed quite proud of it. Susan spread her legs wide for me as she and Amy frenched. I looked over as Laura, Sally and Stevie were getting into it and I suggested that we move the party to the bedroom.

We all got onto the bed and sat passing a joint around. I commented that the women were all nearly hairless, the exception being Susan's crown of silky black hair above her vagina. Amy reached over and stroked my hardening dick to the amusement of all. Naturally, it rose to the occasion.

"Sally, this is what they were talking about." She reached into her night table and brought out her glass dildo and her strap-on. They received all the oohs and ahs you might imagine. Sally took the glass dildo and placed the head to her lips, licking it while she smiled.

"It still has a little of that Amy flavor to it. Nice!"

Susan asked if she used the strap-on on me. "Not yet but maybe one of these days...right, hon?"

"Well, maybe...we'll see. But right now, I want to lick Susan to see if that pussy I detected was really Ella!" I leaned around and stuck my nose in her pussy, taking a deep whiff. "Yup, she was right! This kind of has the scent of fresh flowers. What I smelled in the bus was Water Buffalo!" Susan rolled me onto my back and straddled my face. I couldn't see what was going on around me but I heard lots of sighs and moans and felt tongues licking my cock. Susan was sliding her pussy over my face. Clearly, she was running the show. As she began to cum, her sliding became quicker and with shorter movement back and forth. Her vagina widened to encompass my mouth. Her sweet juice flowed onto me and she quickly slid further back and mounted my cock. I reached up and fondled her small breasts and small pointy nipples. To one side, I saw Sally riding Mr. Happy and on the other side, I saw Amy wearing the strap-on and fucking Laura with long even strokes. Stevie was smoking a joint and taking the whole thing in. He looked at me and smiled. Moving over toward my head, he fed me his cock. Immediately, I recognized his familiar flared crown as it passed over my tongue.

"Oh fuck. How cool," sighed Susan. She placed her hands on my chest and while controlling her fucking motions, she leaned in and began to suck on Stevie's balls. I took his cock out and fed it to her so I could concentrate on fucking her tight little twat.

Sally got on all fours and she was driving the dildo in and out in a frenzy. She leaned down and buried her face in Amy's ass as she began to thrash as her orgasm mounted. The dildo was buried as deep as it would go as she squirmed on it. I was mesmerized watching her cum as she was putting on quite a show. Susan, meanwhile passed Stevie's cock back to me and we both worked on it together. He said that he was cumming and she told him to cum on her tits. She held it and pointed it toward her tits but his shots hit her face and her neck. I started to bounce and she began to shake again. I picked her up and threw her on her back just as I pulled out and began to shoot all over her tits. She rubbed them as I flooded her. She pulled me toward her mouth and drank my last dribbles.

I collapsed to one side and reached over to Sally. I pulled the dildo from her cunt and pulled her down on my face where I proceeded to eat her in the crazy, wildness that she loves. "Yeah, Davy...you know...yes, yes...I'm almost there, baby...yes, yes...I'm gonna squirt all over you."

"Oh, my...I want to see you squirt," said Laura. She disentangled from Amy and moved her head near mine. She rubbed my cock as I furiously licked Sally. Suddenly, Sally lifted her ass up and began to shower my face with a her spraying snatch. "Oh...how cool...how cool." Laura reached in and placed her hand under the spray. She then licked her fingers.

We were all a bit winded and we sort of collapsed in a big smiling heap upon each other. "You guys are wild," said Susan. "I just love how anything goes."

"I can see why you're such a successful salesperson, Suze. You like to be in charge."

"Yeah, I suppose...especially my first orgasm. I like to make sure I cum. Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all. That was an eminently fun fuck."

"Oooh, I like to be forcefully fucked," said Amy. "Wanna do me, Suze?"

"I'd love to." She took the strap-on and began to make out with Amy. "Will you let me fuck you, Amy? I want to fuck you good with my big cock."

"Yes, fuck me with that monster. Fuck me hard." Suze was pinching and twisting Amy's nipples.

She mounted Amy and slowly slid the cock in letting Amy feel its length. Once she was buried in her she began to slowly slide it in and out. She gave a little push each time she reached bottom which made Amy jump a bit and push back. We were watching this go down as Amy reached over and clenched my hand. My cock began to stir as Laura and Sally were taking turns licking it. I liked how Laura licked the underside from the base of my balls to just beneath the helmet where her tongue did a little dipsy-do.

Susan was fucking Amy hard now and Amy pulled her legs back to give her more space. Susan was telling her how much she liked to fuck her, how good it felt and how she was going to make her cum. The nub on the inside of the strap-on was having its affect on Susan and the two of them were bouncing. Amy let out her deep groan and I knew she wasn't long, her clenched hand was stopping the blood flow through mine. "Oh Christ, your doing me so good!" Susan drove her even harder, occasionally adding little bites to Amy's nipples. Amy began to toss her head from side to side, grunting and flailing. She arched her back as Susan filled her. Then she let go, with a deep swooping groan and a high arch, she began to cum and cum and cum. Finally, with one last arch, she flopped back down on the bed. Susan decreased her speed but didn't stop and a moment later, she pushed herself deeply into Amy and, with her fingers under the strap-on, she came, too. Sighing, the two of them held each other.

"Yes indeed. You are some fucker, Suze." Amy turned to me and said, "she's a regular human Sybian!"

I was hard now and wanting to fuck again so I flipped Laura onto her back and slipped into her. "Please don't do me as hard as that, Davy. I like it gentle."

Amy leaned over and whispered in Laura's ear, "Then you will love my Davy."

I propped myself upon my elbows and proceeded to suck some face. She was a very good kisser and we quickly got into a nice rhythm. I slowly ran my hands down her soft body and around her full breasts. I stroked down her hips and along her thighs and then back up from whence I started. We rolled onto our sides and she wrapped one leg around my hip. I never broke stride and continued to slowly slide in and out of her, My hand trailed down to her cunt lips and I pulled them up and open, just tickling her clit. She liked that I continued the motion. I slid my hand back up and damn near cut myself on the diamond in her pierced navel. We had a nice smooth motion going as she kissed my face and tongued my earlobe. I rolled over onto my back and cupped her ass using my palms to rock her as I pushed into her. She liked that and spread her legs over my hips all the while kissing me deeply and swapping our spit. Stevie moved behind her and began to tongue her asshole and rub my balls. She seemed to like that, too. She was a very responsive woman, allowing little sighs, purrs and moans with each sensation. Her pussy seemed to throb responsively, too, as my hands pushed her deeper. Stevie moved off her as she rolled me over again so that I was in the superior position. She pulled her legs back as I picked up the pace. Her hand slid down to her clit and diddled it as I rocked. She whispered into my ear, "I've wanted your cock since I first met you. I knew you would be a wonderful fuck...and you are. You're doing me right, Davy, and I'm loving it. I'm starting to cum...you're making me cum...my rock star is making me cum...cum inside me...let me feel you shoot your cum inside me..." Her fingers picked up speed and I could feel her squeezing me deeper. Now we were kissing voraciously. She was panting and jerking her hips, her breasts bounced happily under me. This woman was an enthusiastic partner and very, very sensual. Her body writhed in a gentle way. I was envisioning a Scheherazade dancing around my cock which was starting to throb. Laura hiccuped and began to squeeze her pussy. I could feel her body heat up. One hand pulled at my nipple as she murmured, "yes, yes, yes." And then, in quiet release, I felt her flow around my cock as she seemed to squeeze out her orgasm. I felt as I though I was swimming in her and started to let my cum go. She murmured "yesssss" and squeezed harder, pulling it all out of me. We were both very wet and it was gushing out of her. I pulled my cock out of her quickly and she cried out. I bent between her legs and lifted her ass up so her pussy met my face. I was cleaning her up and sucking her clit. She pressed her hands down on my head and began to jerk, another orgasm was overtaking her and I worked her sweet cunt as long as she could handle it until she pushed my head away and pulled me back on top of her. She kissed me sweetly, holding me tight and rocking slowly. She lay her head back and laughed a laugh of joy and pleasure, "Oh, God...that was wonderful....soooo good."

The others had been watching intently. Amy leaned down and kissed her eyes. "See, didn't I tell you! Isn't he just the greatest? You can't have him,though, he's all mine...but I might just lend him out now and then, but only if I'm there, too."

I was fucked out. In fact, everyone was a bit exhausted as we lay entwined. Finally, after about an hour, Sally said, "I've got some kind of appetite now. Anyone hungry?" We all nodded and mumbled. "I'm thinking Tacos and Steak Fajitas. Okay for everyone?" More nods and mumbles.

"I'll help," said Amy and Laura together and they fumbled out of bed. Stevie rolled over to the night table and lit a joint, handing it to Laura, who took it with her into the kitchen. He lit another one and we passed it around.