Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out, Water and Alice live in Tallahasse. We've hooked up with them about ten years in a row. In fact, my wife and I have an annual tradition. Each year, when we take off down the road, we stop first in Tallahassee where Walter and Alice suck us. It's like a Bob Voyage Party.

Here's hoping we meet you somewhere down the white stripes. Keep up writing those great stories.

Sam

---------------------------------------------

Hello,

I don't actually know why I am writing this to you but because I love your music and because your stories resonate within me, I am.

A few months ago, I was wasting time at my boyfriends computer when I came across his Literotica bookmark. I clicked in and wandered around the site until I found his favorites tag. There I found and read all of your stories. I really liked the tone and the voice and they really turned me on. I found myself masturbating (something I haven't done in a long time) and really enjoying myself.

MF and I have an okay sex life. He's a bit too much on the prudish side for me and it takes me a while to get his motor running. I mean, it's not that we both don't orgasm, we do, but it takes quite a bit longer for me and I find my brain working overtime, filling with fantasies and memories of past lovers before I come. I've tried to loosen him up, to share his fantasies with me, to role-play, et cetera, but it feels like I'm pulling teeth and sometimes, it's a chore. I have wanted to watch him masturbate and I have wanted him to watch me but he won't do it. I really do love him a lot and I feel that marriage to him is in the future, but I am frustrated.

I know that most likely he masturbates too when reading your stories. I wish we could share them instead of having our little secrets. I'm afraid that if I broach the subject, he'll shut down and problems will arise. I'm troubled and confused as to what to do.

Sheryl P., Enid, Ok.

P.S. Will you write some more stories, please?

Hi Sheryl, this is Amy. Although Davy and I do not run a counseling column, perhaps I can offer you a little advice.

Your problem must be addressed face-to-face and head on, but I think you know that. There is no reason for you to live with this frustration. In the big scheme of things, this is a small problem that can be rectified. It's no biggie if handled swiftly and candidly. If you don't work this out, you will only become more frustrated and maybe even obsessed. Obsession is not good and it can make you crazy so you don't want to go there. Since you both like our stories, why not present that fact to your boyfriend. If you present it as a shared pleasure, he might not feel ashamed. In fact, he might respond positively to the fact that you both share the same secret. This can raise the curtain and possibly open up your relationship. Of course, it is possible that it can turn the other way and if that is the case, then I suggest that your boyfriend needs professional counseling. Again, I repeat, in the big scheme of things, this is not a biggie and can be rectified. But no one says it is easy. It takes a good image of oneself, a certain sense of confidence and a leap of faith.

You might start with something to loosen him up, like wine or a joint, to remove some of his inhibitions. You might tell him that you found Literotica on the computer and you love the site and the stories. Start a conversation and don't mince words. Tell him what you like and draw him out. Suggest that you read a story together. Get naked. Take the first step - masturbate in front of him. Do you have a vibrator? Use it in front of him. Have him tell you what he digs. Again, move slowly and try to draw him out. Be vocal and be honest. Share. Show him that you trust him and feel no shame or embarrassment in front of him. Trust is the key word here. If you are to live a long and healthy life together, there must be implicit trust and no, I repeat, no secrets.

By showing him that you are both normal, sensitive and sensual humans, you might be able to cross some thresholds. If not, then you are only asking for deeper problems ahead. Before you take that committed step, you must assure that you are deeply committed to each other, in all ways, without barriers. And, if you still can't crack his inhibitions, suggest that you both attend couples counseling or tantric yoga classes. If he rejects your ideas, let him know, in no uncertain terms, that your future together depends upon it and let him step up to the plate. He must share in the trust between you.

Good luck. Work this out together.

Amy

---------------------------------------------

Mr. Harper,

I like your songs. I like the way you tell stories simply and without too much elaboration. The lyrics allow me to visualize the scene and the tune makes me remember the song. Some songwriters lay out everything for you and the songs become overly descriptive. I find that although my mind captures the description, it becomes to much for me to process all at once. Not your songs though. They breathe.

Roger L'H, Portland, Or.

Thank you, Roger, That was a lovely comment upon the way I approach a song. I never cared much for the overly verbose lyric, I always look toward an abstract perception, something that may make the song less personal and more universal.

You know, Bob Dylan and Joni Mitchell always paint images in my head. Bruce Springsteen offers me a movie in my head. I often have them in my mind. I also remember what John Lennon said when asked about how to write a hit rock and roll song. He replied, "Think of what you want to say and then say it; make it rhyme; and give it a back beat."

---------------------------------------------

Davy,

You ought to write a travel book of hip places in America.

Joel, King of Prussia, Pa.

Joel, just step outside and write your own. But thanks for the idea. I'll see if Arthur Frommer is interested.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks to all my faithful readers. You've been very kind with your email.

Keep those beautiful comments coming, vote early and often. If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be glad to respond. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com. And, thanks again.

12