Dawdling Won't Be Tolerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was outrageous being denied the sweetness for which I had suffered for so. Not fair at all. However, the thought of revolt never entered my mind. Obedience was my only option. I knew it and so did you.

Your slender foot dangled only 12 inches from the floor forcing me to lean well forward at the waist. With my hands locked behind my back and the spreader bar keeping my knees well spread it was an awkward position to maintain. My bruised and suffering titties nearly brushed the floor as I began tongue kissing your lovely digits.

Your shrill moans of delight built to a fever pitch. As your pleasure mounted I sucked each of your toes between my lips one after another kissing and licking them tenderly with my tongue. I could feel the unbounded ecstasy race through your body. You ground your hips up pressing them harder against Tiffany's dancing tongue. Your lovely petit body rippled continuously with tremors of lusty passion. I could feel the sensual pleasure building within your quaking body and took small delight in that knowledge.

I kept my tongue in constant motion darting about your delicious toes. Sucking them as if they were mini cocks. "GEEEEEZZZZUSSSSSSSSS YSSSSSSSSSSS," you groaned. "That's it suck my pussy good, whore," you demanded of your blonde slave girl Tiffany. You grabbed the golden locks of Tiffany's head and forced it down harder on to your sex. "That's it baby.... ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," you panted breathless with excitement, "that's it.... that's it tongue fuck me."

Diligently I continued to worship your foot orally. Your body shook violently as you neared your bliss. "OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," you purred, lost in your world of joyful pleasure, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmm cummmmingggggggggggg..... Sweettttttttt Jesus yessssssssssssssssss." I continued to suck your lovely toes as your body shook with sexual excitement. Your melodic purrs of sensual bliss filled the room. Wave after thundering wave of orgasmic joy rocked your world. Your nearly naked body shook violently as you screamed out your pleasure.

As your orgasm passed you relaxed while Tiffany and I continued to ply our oral talents. Then after several minutes you pulled you foot from my lips and after pushing Tiffany aside you stood.

"Tiffany, my sweet love toy," you purred, "you may remove Barbie's nipple clamps." Tiffany obeyed in silence. She handled my tortured titties as gently as possible yet the agony was horrendous. So much so that I damn near peed myself. I openly sobbed as Tiffany removed the evil clamps one at a time. The god-awful clamps had no mercy even as they were removed. Through my teary misery I noticed my sensual Mistress smirking as she buckled her strap-on in place about her softly rounded hips. Its 10-inch dildo was simply mouth watering even in my tortured state.

Tiffany finished removing the clamps after what seemed like eons. You ordered her onto your bed. Again Tiffany obeyed in silence. "Doggie style, Tiffany," you snapped.

Standing before my naked and pain racked body you demanded that I lay upon my tummy. It was an absolutely horrific demand. My poor suffering nipples were swollen five times their normal size and had turned a ugly purplish black in color. But, I had no choice except to obey. I lowered myself onto my tummy as gingerly as possible. Again my nipples were crushed under the weight of my body. The pain was mind numbing. I felt you draw my ankles back to my thighs and in a moment I was once more helplessly bound in the classic hogtie position. The flaming agony of my nipples leaped to life once more showing absolutely no mercy.

Satisfied with your handy work you flipped off the bedroom light and walked gracefully towards your bed where Tiffany waited. As you passed me lying on the floor you purred sweetly, "Perhaps, the next time I order a Margarita, Barbie, you will think twice before dawdling."

Ohhh god yes next time I will think twice ... three times ... a million times. Next time I will think of the awful punishment that may be inflicted upon the poor slave girl that chooses to dawdle. I will think of the god-awful misery that a few strategically placed clamps can cause. Yes, next time I would think twice, the burning inferno radiating from my crushed nipples told me so. The screaming ache of my shoulder muscles told me so. The thick dildo splitting my ass apart told me so.

In my miserable state I listened as you settled onto the king sized bed along side the gorgeous and ohh so sexy Tiffany. Soon the darkened room filled with the soft murmurings of feminine pleasure. Tears once again trickled down my cheeks as I was forced to listen. On into the night my suffering continued unabated while sweet joy was ever present a scant six feet away. So frigging close yet a trillion miles away. Those passionate and joyful sounds of lust emitted from your bed my Queen made my suffering complete. Occasionally exhaustion would over come me as I passed into a black realm of blissful sleep only to be awoke again by the joyful murmurings of you my beautiful Queen and your blonde fukktoy Tiffany. In my helpless state endurance was my only choice. And endure I did, long into the night.

12