Dawg Origins: Chocolate Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"Yeah, that feels kind of good; do it a little harder." She reached down squeezing my length with the tips of her fingers making me ache to release it from its self-impose exile.

Edna began sawing her slit along the opposing motion of her stressed gym shorts as I used a counter motion to heighten her pleasure. Her nipples were little engorged nubs that sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body as I continued pressing my advantage.

"Edna."

"Yeah?"

"Can I feel good, too?" The look on her face told me that she was sure I wanted to fuck her, somehow living down to her expectations, but that wasn't the case as I considered the long game I'd talked myself into. She grimaced twisting up her pug nose at my request while moving harder against me to induce a quick ejaculation. It was selfish and shitty, but she was nowhere near making me cum.

"You promised." She finally answered as she approached the plateau of her impending climax.

"I'm not talking about that; I just wanna share in the feeling."

"How, then?"

"Take it out; pull my dick out, Edna...please?" I faux-begged watching her reaction to my request. Even though she was getting off using me as a grinding post, Edna still looked anxious. Her puffy mound was visible with her shorts wedged between her lower lips.

"I'm a virgin."

"I know; I just want you to pull it out." I continued half pleading as her hips rocked against me even faster.

"I'm not sucking it!" she said spitefully as the television automatically switched off from lack of use. This made us both silhouettes under the partial light from a table top lamp near the corridor leading back to the other parts of the apartment.

"I don't want you to do that, okay?!!" I'd already made a mental note that she would be sucking my cock before the summer was over.

"What then?"

I relented moving my hands up, digging into the flesh of her rounded thighs, leaving her stretched out gym shorts wedged into her cunt. I saw an angry glint in her brown eyes for a second before Edna spitefully drew my zipper down freeing my cock which had unfurled past the elastic band of my underwear. Her eyes widened at the sight of my erection possibly because it was her first time seeing a man's penis or it's curved, thickness resting against my thigh as it were.

"Shit!" She looked like she was becoming skittish and I didn't want to go home with a severe case of blue balls.

"Relax, I meant what I said; just help me out a little with this because it kind of hurts."

"It does?" She sounded like a complete doofus.

"Yeah, now pull your gym shorts back up like they were before we started fooling around."

"Why?" I rolled my jeans down until they hit my sneakers before deciding to remove everything on my lower half until I was nude from the waist down.

"WHY'RE YOU TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!" Edna jumped up backing away a few steps as I worked out my answer on the sly.

"I'm not trying to fuck you Edna, I just got rid of the pants and shoes to make it easier for us to grind together kind of like we did at the church today."

"We-didn't do anything like that!" She squawked almost making me flip her the bird, but I had too much invested in the game to toss it all.

"Hear me out; I'm going to lay here on my back and you just lay on top of me with my dick sandwiched between your thighs like really tight. If I'm laying down like that, you'll be able to control everything, Edna." She nibbled on a finger as I explained, pondering my request as I lay lengthwise on the couch, bare assed.

"Well, I don't know..." Edna watched as I stretched out with my manhood pointing up at the ceiling.

"Hey, it's cool but could I ask you a favor, then?"

"What?"

"Could I just see your butt; just stand over there and let me see your naked ass, please?" She stood there watching me for a few moments before slowly turning around and peeling her shorts just below the cuff where the bottom of her ass met her thick, muscular thighs. I figured that her ego got the best of her making her believe that I was just that much enamored of her charms that she'd reward me with a look at her butt.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to see, thank you Edna." She looked over her shoulder finding my fist sliding along my shaft. Edna looked surprised at my actions, staring for a few minutes before quickly yanking her shorts up as she approached me.

"Better not try anything funny."

While Edna was debating whether or not to acquiesce to my wishes, I was thinking of all the ways I was probably going to rail her ten ways from tomorrow when it was all said and done. In the short time we'd been together this evening, the freckled redbone had proven herself entirely selfish when it came to her carnal needs unwilling to consider mine. I'd already begun thinking of replacements should the annoyance factor with my "girlfriend" rise even further. There was a birthday party I'd been invited to at a female cousin's home during the weekend that had potential for finding new partners. She was this stuck-up majorette with a lot of hot friends from her catholic school.

"I mean it, don't get cute with me or nothing!" She warned making me bristle inside.

I stared up at the cracked paint on her ceiling letting my mind wander to other places continuing to stroke my length regardless of Edna's participation or not. There was the smell of raw incense in the air no doubt used by her mother as I noticed a spent stalk at the corner of the coffee table.

"You ignoring me?" Edna's face came into view.

"No, of course not; I'm just working it to get mine. It's not easy with you here and everything; I mean keeping my promise, but seeing you like that, helps at least." I continued trolling my girlfriend.

"Really?"

"Yeah, are you kidding; you're so pretty and all. I never thought you'd let me see that beautiful ass of yours, Edna."

"Yeah?"

"I know how it sounds, but it was so cool getting you off; I just wanted to see it again and participate. I thought we could both share it-together, Edna." One of her knees was on the edge of the couch next to my thigh as she pondered my words quietly.

"Man, you really know how to talk to a girl; don't know if I should trust you." Her eyes were on my fist slowly stroking my length as she reached back grabbing the remote switching off the television.

"I understand if you don't wanna..." She suddenly leaned down kissing me to renew her own lost passion minutes ago when I'd stop pleasuring her to address my own need. Edna carefully mounted me discarding her t-shirt to reveal her chest. Her pert breasts called out for my attention as she leaned over me allowing my lips to suck and pull on her thick nipple. I wondered if her chest would grow into her prominent nubs. She shifted mutely prompting me to take the neglected nipple between my teeth as she straddled me pushing down against my throbbing erection. I moaned and gasped feeling the tips of her fingers on the head of my cock. Things got a little awkward and clumsy as Edna worked my member between her inner thighs. Our labored breathing added to the dark ambiance of the living room with the only light filtering in from an open window behind the couch.

"Move your leg over a little, so that I can get mine in there..." She gasped more from physical exertion than lust as I shifted under her spreading my thighs apart. I'd seen the position used in some Japanese porn I'd watched weeks prior becoming sexually curious about it as most men didn't like assuming a submissive position during sex.

"How's this?"

"Okay, uhm, yeah that should do it; hope you like this." We were both sweating up a storm as my length slid up between her thighs finding a home between her rigid, hardened butt cheeks.

"All right close your legs really tight around my dick, as hard as you can." She shifted downward a bit pushing my member deeper into her crack. I could feel her slit parting around me separating us by the heated, sweat soaked material of her shorts alone.

"Like this?" Her thighs were tensing up around me with an inviting friction that promised much to come.

"Yeah, that's perfect, now do it." My leg facing the outside of the couch hung over the edge, awkwardly as Edna softly rocked her hips.

"What?"

"Pump your hips into me kind of like you're the guy. You feel really good down there; let's find out more stuff together." I kept my arms above my head where she could see them as a sign of good faith.

"Are you serious; seems kind of gay to me." She commented half gasping as her cunt pressed down on my cock.

"Please, I'm so close."

Edna arched her back rubbing my length with her inner thighs and it felt heavenly. She seemed embarrassed as I faux-moaned in an attempt to keep her in the game while I got off. I found myself staring up at the underside of her chin as she stared at the entertainment center on the other side of the room to avoid looking directly at my face. Her shorts rode up a little in the back teasing the fat head of my cock with direct contact against her cheeks. Her skin was heat and slimy with sweat as I reached the limits of my endurance several times failing to climax as she cradled my head between her arms. She couldn't deny the alluring sensations of teasing herself with my cock, cheating her status as a virgin.

"Do it harder." I gasped into her ear before sucking on her earlobe.

This seemed to send Edna over the edge bucking her thick hips against me creating a pounding, slapping sound throughout the darkened living room as she lost it fucking me into the couch. Her inner thighs were drenched with perspiration and the oily proof of her lust as she continued tensing up around me in uneven intervals as I began legitimately gasping and bucking up into her. My hands rebelled reaching down into the back of those gym shorts filling themselves full of her thick, hardened ass cheeks. Edna seemed to like the rough groping of her butt as she flopped about on top of me like a wet fish.

"Harder!!" I demanded as she bounced against my member, stroking it against her drenched cunt until we were both moaning and gasping in unison. I lost myself raising my legs and locking them into the small of her back.

"Feels so good, REALLY GOOD with-without doing it!!" Edna admitted.

"Keep it up!!" I was close, but Edna didn't care, tiring of doing all the work.

"I'm getting tired, lets switch places." I wanted to scream, I was so close, but my big head was still in control as Edna sat up on her haunches taking my cock with her. It was still wedged between her cheeks as I thought quick.

"Quick, go stand over there against the wall!!" I barked out of nowhere so sudden that she was standing against the wall before she even knew what happened. I jumped up standing in front of the short, slightly chubby girl, a head shorter than me. I quickly kissed her some more rubbing her mound with the palm of my hand before teasing her slit with two fingers. Edna was extremely wet making my intentions easier than they would have been otherwise.

"Fold one leg over the other!!" She crossed her shapely legs as I handled my member poking it against her mound a few times before burying it between her thighs in a standing position.

Her excessive wetness made it easy to quickly build up a good rhythm as I snared her rounded hips pumping hard enough against her mound that I could feel myself clearing the other side cradled by her cheeks. The loud slapping sound of our bodies mashing together was deafening, but I wasn't satisfied yet. I had to have that ass; was compelled to wax that glorious, rock hard butt.

"Let's get back on the couch, my legs are tired." Edna half whined as I continued pounding into her inner thighs.

"Hold on for a few minutes."

"My legs are tired." She reiterated as my hands filled themselves with her cheeks once more.

"Edna?" Her small breasts manage to slightly jiggle from my actions.

"It hurts a little bit like this." She was fucking up the mood, intent on getting me back into the business of servicing her selfish needs without any regard for my sexual being. I tried stifling her with a deep kiss, but she reached down disengaging us albeit a little roughly.

"I'm tired; let's just watch videos."

"Sure, whatever you say." I replied acidly as she looked away somewhat disheveled from my efforts. She scratched her head unwilling to look me in the face as she planted her thick, chunky butt on the couch. She flipped on the television before rifling through the bag I'd brought over as I stared pointedly.

Edna glanced in my direction as I pulled my pants back on; she looked on the verge of tears. I just couldn't sit there after she'd given me a case of acute blue balls.

"I'm heading out, talk to you later." She sat there staring silently in the direction of the television like a zombie as I let myself out. I didn't know if we were done, but I didn't really care at that moment as the hot summer breeze hit my face. It was too in the morning and was apparently going to be a hot one tomorrow. I'd be doing hard labor because of this cock tease calling herself my girlfriend.

************************************************************************************

I turned up at Sister Jacobs craftsman styled home that looked somewhat neglected at around noon the following day. I'd been silently raging out about the Edna situation lying in my bed, ironically watching the same videos on my small television before dozing off sometime near dawn.

"You're late, boy!!" Sister Jacobs answered the door in a dress that looked like something out of the forties making me wonder if the movie "The Color Purple" had a clothing line. The white frock was adorned with tiny flowers covering everything even though it was just above ninety degrees on this summer day.

"Uhm, sorry."

"Sorry; that what you say when you don't follow through on your obligations, little boy?!!" It seemed as if she never stopped being abrasive.

"No, I uhm, mean...sorry ma'am." I was already irritated about Edna and she wasn't helping standing there in her front door with her arms folded across her chest judgmentally.

"Well, come on inside and don't you touch nothing in my house, boy!"

Sister Jacob's home was a cluttered nightmare of old school furniture covered with the plastic they'd arrived in decades earlier when she was still married. She taught piano lessons to some neighborhood children, there was a small, black piano in one corner of the living room with an inordinate amount of family photographs on it almost obscuring the top of the musical instrument. She was also the church organist as well as one of the elders. There were large boxes of clothing haphazardly stuffed around the house as she led me out to her fenced in backyard. The large wooden picket fence which looked in disrepair and was taller than my five feet eleven inches was incompletely painted white. Somewhere off in the distance Rick James's "Mary Jane" was playing in the distance accompanied by the sounds of revelry.

"You got something better to do?!!" Sister Jacobs barked at me.

"Nuh, no; uhm, sorry ma'am."

"Good, now get all these boxes together and set 'em out on the curb. Truck will be here to pick these donations up at two." The backyard was almost completely undated with work for me that looked a bit much for one person.

"Sister Jacobs?"

"What is it?!!"

"This is a lot of work; is somebody else coming to help me out with this?" she was indigo dark chocolate in skin tone but the grimacing smile on her face and toothy grin answered the question beforehand.

"Trust in the lord, little boy; now we ain't got all day!" She made some exaggerated hand gestures towards the boxes before stalking off back into her house. I instinctively looked down noticing a comical jiggling under her frock before the back door leaning into her kitchen slammed behind her. I took stock of the unfinished nature of the fence and un-watered grass wondering if she'd run her husband off before a persistent tapping caught my attention. Sister Jacobs was watching me from her kitchen window angrily tapping on the window. She snapped her fingers he moment she had my attention.

It only got hotter as the afternoon progressed and it was hard work due to the shitty way most of the boxes had been packed, but I was able to get most of them out onto the curb as instructed by my stern overseer. I was still reeling from my colossal crash and burn with Edna from the night prior. She'd been more than willing to let me get her off but unwilling to return the favor in the slightest. I wanted to stuff her in the worst way, partially to assuage my own bruised ego. I tried to figure out how to work the situation to my benefit still haunted by the images of the thick, rock hard ass I coveted. I took out my phone texting a simple "Hey" to my girlfriend that went unanswered.

"Boy, get your head out of the clouds and come in here!!"

"Yes ma'am!" I'd almost dropped my phone when she shouted at me. I was facing away from the door staring at a photo of myself and Edna that she'd made my phone screen saver with the intent of driving off any other girls who had the misfortune of seeing it.

"Get yourself something to eat, boy." Sister Jacobs had prepared lunch while I was working setting a small buffet on her kitchen table that restored my faith in humanity.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Hurry up and eat, we got a lot more work before the day's over, boy!!" She sat across from me watching as I scarfed down her offering looking almost pleased and a little more human.

"Trying to call that girl, weren't you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you were trying to call that girl and she probably didn't answer, didn't she?" I looked across the table at her dark chocolate features finding her chomping at the bit to say something I probably didn't want to hear.

"Checking my messages."

"You're gonna sit here at my table and lie to my face while eating my food, boy? I know you were calling that girl; you can't hide it from good ole' sister Jacobs. Get your head in those books and forget about trying to get in that girl's panties." She wagged a judgmental finger at me.

"She's my girlfriend, ma'am."

"Really, if that's the case, why didn't she answer your calls, huh boy?" I stared across the table at the large dark-skinned woman who looked back with a narrow face devoid of emotion, inviting challenge.

"I'm finished eating ma'am; guess I'll be going back to the backyard."

"After you clean up this table and wash the dishes!!" Sister Jacobs house phone began ringing as I began to gather up the dishes placing them in the sink. Her old-style refrigerator and other items in the kitchen seemed to be from another era telling me the house had probably been in her family for generations. I had to resist the urge to break a dish or two, but my ego was demanding satisfaction. Sister Jacobs got up from the table snagging a piece of chicken from a plate regarding me with that same toothy grin I'd seen earlier. I wanted to yell out my defiance and trash her house, but that would be-wrong.

"There's a couple of boxes in my bedroom back down the hall there, next to the dresser. Take those out to the curb and you can go home for the day, little boy." My face was an open book of emotion most of the time, so I knew Sister Jacobs was aware that she'd humiliated me.

"Yes ma'am." I answered sarcastically.

"Don't get cute; you break one of my dishes, you bought it!" She definitely knew I was irritated.

"All right Sister Jacobs!!" I could barely contain myself letting a little fire slip out of my lips for an instant. Strangely enough, Sister Jacobs tightened the sash on her frilly housecoat waking off down the corridor to answer the still ringing phone. My hands shook as I cleaned up the kitchen, my mind traveling back and forth between Edna and this kill joy, who seemed intent on taunting me until I broke. I decided not to give her the satisfaction managing to calm myself as I finished cleaning.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers
123456...8