Dawn

Story Info
He should have dinner parties more often.
1.1k words
4.02
39.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ootemi2
ootemi2
3 Followers

I had known Richard and Dawn for about two years. I knew them before they got engaged. I was their closest friend when they got married. They had a perfect wedding and had a perfect life together stretched out in front of them. How much would it hurt Richard to find out that I had wanted Dawn from the moment I saw her? How much would it hurt to find out what happened last weekend?

I had finally moved into the apartment that I'd been waiting for ever since I heard it might become available almost a year ago. It wasn't so much the place itself that did it for me, but it had an unbelievable view of the lake. The sunsets were incredible and the deck just screamed 'come out with a glass of wine and enjoy'. I wanted to show it off, so I had a little dinner party. I invited Richard and Dawn over, along with my girlfriend, Celeste. I didn't have much experience cooking, but I threw caution to the wind and bought tons of food, seasonings I thought I would never need, and ingredients I didn't like and a few hours later had a beautiful three-course meal on the way.

Everyone showed up at about the same time just as everything was finishing up. Celeste was first and tried to help out in the kitchen, but there just wasn't room enough for two people swinging pots and pans around so she stayed just outside the kitchen. Right about the time the chicken was ready, Richard and Dawn knocked on the door. Celeste stirred while I went to welcome them but as they walked in, I had to fight very hard not to stare at Dawn. She loves flirting with me and knows very well what kind of affect she has on me. Tonight was no exception. She wore a tight blue blouse that accentuated her perfect breasts and a long, tight leather skirt. She is a 5'5", blonde with blue eyes that just melt me and has a very athletic build. Her breasts are not huge by any stretch (I'd call them B cups), but are sized perfectly to her body and are very firm and ride high on their own. The skirt cupped her ass perfectly, forming two perfect cheeks that jumped with every step, as did my cock a little every time she moved.

Dinner went great and soon we had finished the two bottles of wine that Richard and Dawn had brought but we were still thirsty. Dawn was the first to suggest going out for beer. I was game to go for everyone and Dawn asked if she could come along. I looked at Richard and Celeste and they seemed to have no problem with it. We drove to the convenience store around the corner and on the way towards the cooler, Dawn stopped to look at something on one of the isles. I stood behind her looking over her shoulder. That's when she backed into me, pressing her ass against my groin. After that, I had no idea what we were looking at. All I knew was that her awesome body was against mine... and my cock was doing very little to hide it's approval. She began to ever so slightly grind against me, moaning softly under her breath just to mess with me. I loved every bit of it, but knew where we were and knew we had to get back. I'm not stupid, though, and let her go as long as she wanted. She pulled away after a few moments and after I composed myself, we grabbed a couple of six packs and started back.

All the way back, she held my thigh and I held hers, not knowing where all this would go. I never really knew what was going through her head, but I was pretty sure it couldn't go any further than this. We got back to my apartment building and started up the stairs, Dawn in front giving me the perfect view of that perfect ass. She stopped near the top, turned and asked me to kiss her. It quickly became very heated with tongues exploring each other's mouths and hands roaming all over each other. She whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting you to touch me all evening. Do it now, please!" My mind was racing - at any time any of 6 apartment doors could open on us, not to mention we could hear Richard and Celeste from my place, so any loud noise out here could be heard in there. But it's the thrill of getting caught, right?!

My hand slid down her back and worked under the waistline of her skirt, feeling soft skin followed by thong panties hiding in the crack of her ass. She moaned and moved into me, holding me tightly while my hand slipped under her panties. Her hair was in my face and I breathed deeply, intoxicated by her scent and her soft sighs. My hand continued to work down her firm ass, squeezing one of her tight, athletic cheeks, which made her jump. She then backed away just enough to turn and lean forward, bending at the waist and resting on her hands. The view was great and my hand now had access to her very wet pussy. I began stroking her, running between her swelling lips, rubbing her sensitive clit. Her breathing became deeper... and louder. I just knew that at any moment we would be busted, but at that moment I didn't care - I just wanted to get her off.

I dipped one, then two fingers inside her, causing her to gasp. I wasn't wasting time, mostly because we should have been back by now. I stroked her deeply while she pushed back on my hand, wanting more. She caressed one of her breasts through her top while fucking my fingers, bucking more and more and whispering "Don't stop! Finish me!" Suddenly, she gripped my fingers tightly and with one last sharp breath, leapt straight up and grabbed me, whispering in my ear "Oh God! Right there!" as she closed her eyes and climaxed. Her pussy was drenched as she came all over my hand.

We quickly tried to regain control, grabbed the beer and went inside. Neither Richard nor Celeste thought anything of how long we were gone. I had to make a quick excuse to get to the bathroom to rinse her cum off my fingers. I couldn't resist tasting them before I did, and hid that taste by quickly grabbing a beer and slugging it down as soon as I could. After Richard and Dawn left, I made love to Celeste on the deck... all the while thinking of Dawn and how long would it be until she reciprocated...

ootemi2
ootemi2
3 Followers