Dawn

Story Info
What will happen to her on the way home?
1.9k words
4
64.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn checked her watch. She pressed the "light" button and suddenly the numbers "9:47" appeared on a green back-lit screen. She sighed and began walking. She was slightly late for the movie and was ditched. Fine. She could handle that. She assumed that everyone had gone ahead without her.

The air was hot and humid as she walked along the streets. She walked along Queen St., the hot entertainment district that was crowded with pubs and entertainment complexes, including the movie theatre. Dawn shook her head, her ponytail brushing her shoulders before hanging down her back.

She reached Yonge St., which was crowded with people walking around, talking and laughing. All the shops were closed for the night but cars continued to crowd the busy, brightly lit streets. She continued walking up the street, admiring the people who were dressed to impress each other. She felt very underdressed in her tank top and jeans, the only thing remotely dressy about her being her heeled boots.

After awhile, no matter how fast or slowly she walked, the soles of her feet began to hurt. Dawn realised that the shoes were once again causing her feet to blister. She sighed in resignation and continued her walk home, hoping that when she got there, the damage wouldn't be too serious.

As Dawn walked, she began to feel a prickly feeling along her back, as if someone was watching. Thinking of it as nothing, she walked on. There were way too many people around anyway, of course she was being looked at. She was beginning to reach a residential area and she could still feel the eyes on her back, on her body. Spotting a convenience store up ahead, she quickened her pace. As the busy street sounds faded, she could hear her own footsteps. Listening carefully, Dawn thought she could also hear a second set of footsteps, and it seemed to be coming closer.

Not wanting to be caught near that person, she hurried up the few steps and nearly yanked the door to the 7-11 off its hinges in her haste to get inside. Inside the brightly lit store, everything she was feeling seemed to have been imaginary. She walked between the aisles, keeping an eye on the door to see if anyone else would follow her inside. No one did. With a great feeling of relief, she turned around to check out the shelves behind her.

She heard a noise behind her and spun around. There was nothing there. In her fear, she had spun around too quickly and she gasped as she lost her balance, crashing backwards into a shelf and knocking it over. Dawn cringed as cans hit the floor and bottles shattered while cellophane packages crackled and crumpled.

Dawn glanced at the mess then looked up to see what had made the noise. All she saw was the door swinging shut and an extremely angry cashier shouting obscenities at her. She nodded her head at him and tossed an apology over her shoulder as she strode out of the store.

Dawn peered around, and hesitated on the steps, unsure of what awaited her in the night. Shaking her head and berating herself about her stupidity, she tried to convince herself that nothing was there and forced her feet to descend the steps.

She continued to walk along the street towards her house. She continued to think about what had happened inside the store, feeling guilty that she left a mess when her mind finally realised that there was a second set of footsteps and they were coming from behind her again.

She quickened her pace, hoping it was nothing, hoping it was just her imagination. She didn't dare look over her shoulder. Bright pools of lights from the street lamps made the shadows even darker, more ominous. Her breath came in nervous pants, as she tried to keep herself calm, even though her heart was beating at what felt like a hundred miles per minute. Her sweaty skin glistened whenever she passed through the light.

Nervously, Dawn crossed the street, peering left and right, acting as if she were only checking for cars when she was actually trying to catch a glimpse of whoever was following her. From the corner of her eye she saw a black shadow slip into the blacker shadows.

Not hesitating, not caring that her creepy follower knew she knew where they were, she broke into a run, her boots thudding against the pavement as her chest heaved with her frightened breaths. She crossed her left arm over her chest, to flatten her breasts, which hadn't seemed to be large whenever she had looked at them in the past, but now seemed to be huge, bouncing as she ran.

Dawn ran for a few blocks, finally stopping at a main intersection full of bright lights and some cars. She knew she was close to her neighbourhood and that this was still a residential area. She stopped and listened, trying to quietly gulp air into her lungs as she strained to hear those dreaded footsteps. Looking behind her, she saw nothing, an empty street that seemed peaceful and quiet yet eerie at the same time.

Confused, Dawn turned and started to walk again. Throwing looks behind her, trying to see if she was still being followed, she walked slower. As Dawn turned around, she hadn't realised that she had passed the busy area and reached a calmer, quieter area. She recognised the house across the street, all white with blue shutters.

Her body was drenched with sweat, her clothing sticking to her body. Tired, confused and more than a bit scared Dawn stumbled as the heel of her boot caught on the edge of a small pothole in the middle of the sidewalk. Gasping, she pitched forward...and would have fallen on the pavement if someone hadn't caught her by the upper arms and hauled her back up on her feet.

Turning around to say thanks, she looked up and locked eyes with the most ethereally beautiful man. His eyes were violet, set in a face the colour and texture of alabaster, maybe even paler. His black hair curled gently over his forehead and neck.

Dawn's breath caught in her throat and she fought to say anything at all to this gorgeous man. He spoke first instead.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you. I've...been following you for quite awhile...I...didn't want to alarm you. The least I could do was make sure you didn't fall because of me..." His undulating voice trailed off. It was a beautiful voice, it sounded like velvet midnight and silk.

Dawn couldn't take her eyes off of him; he was so beautiful. She barely noticed as his hand lightly grasped her wrist. "It's...it's okay...t-t-thank y-you." She stammered out.

After awhile, she finally realised that he was leading her somewhere but she couldn't figure out where, nor did she care. He led her into a dense copse of trees and out into an open field. The moonlight shone down on him, encasing him in a silver light.

He spoke softly into her ear, whispering. "Are you alright?" As his breath caressed her skin, she shivered. She could feel an ache between her legs, she could feel her body longing to be touched by him.

All Dawn could do was nod. He gently laid her down on the grass and in nothing more than a few seconds he had her undressed. He spread her legs and kneeled between them. He dipped his fingers ever so slightly into the sweet space between her legs, his fingers coming away wet and slick. He stroked her gently, caressing her. Her musk filled the small open space as her body responded to his gentle touches.

She closed her eyes and groaned as he slipped his fingers into her wetness. She was dripping, juices tickling out of her. He spread her legs wider and lowered his head. A few seconds later she felt his warm, wet tongue lapping at her.

Dawn had never felt like this before. It was so good, she didn't know it could feel that good. She had played with herself many times before, bringing herself to an orgasm with her fingers. It had been exciting to explore her body in such a sensual manner. Now someone else was exploring it and it felt a hundred times better.

With her eyes closed Dawn didn't know what was happening except for what she felt. His lapping tongue disappeared and without a moment's hesitation, something rammed into her. Her eyes snapped open.

Dawn had always been a virgin, sexually curious but a virgin none the less. She had expected her first time to be with someone she loved, or at least knew. She had also expected it to hurt. This was neither. It felt so good though, to be filled like this.

Dawn was drifting on a cloud of ecstasy as the beautiful man pumped himself into her. He drove deep into her virgin pussy, pumping at first gently, as if tasting her with his cock, testing her. Dawn opened her eyes, her vision hazy as she looked at the man who was looming over her as he pounded her.

Dawn moaned and continued moaning as he took on a sexual ride that went higher and dizzyingly higher, bringing her ever so closer to what she knew would be a bone jarring climax.

Everything he did, every movement, every touch drove her insane with desire. It was as if he knew exactly where to touch, and when to move to increase her pleasure.

He rammed her harder and harder, her body bouncing off the grass, her head jerking back. He could smell the blood that mixed with her juices. Despite that, she continued to climb higher and higher, as if she was oblivious to any pain.

She could feel his cock throb as her pussy engulfed it, milking it as it split her open and delved into her depths. She grunted as he pulled out and slammed into her. She was so close to that climax, she wanted it so badly that every muscle in her body screamed for it. She could feel the heat within her pussy spread and radiate throughout her body, as if every inch of her was on fire, needing that release to quench it.

A few more strokes and she was sure she would explode from the sheer pleasure of it. His cock seemed to grow until it stuffed her completely. She could feel the opening of her pussy stretch. As he pulled out and pushed back in, he rubbed against the sensitive ring of her pussy while flicking her clit which sent the climax crashing through her body. Her pussy milked his cock involuntarily, spasming as her body heaved and shook as her climax rocked her.

She barely noticed when he bit her neck and began to drink from her, revelling in her sexed blood. He climaxed as her drank from her, their fluids mixing and oozing out in a viscous mix. He pumped her full of his blood-tinged seed, as he continued to suck from her.

As long as his lips were against her neck and his cock was inside her pussy, she continued to climax, shaking and shuddering as it wracked her body. Dawn couldn't see anything, she was blinded by a fog, all she heard was her moans and groans, all she felt was her ecstasy.

Finally, he was sated sexually and physically. He pulled his cock out of her sopping hole. He looked at her, her eyes were half opened and glazed, her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. He cleaned her up and dressed her, then left her on her front porch, knowing she would be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn watched the young girl as she made her way along Queen St., heading towards Yonge St. She was all alone.