Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another half dozen long slow strokes, she was cumming again. Minda was apparently an intensely sexual woman.

"Master!" she yelled. "Minda thanks you. Please Master, don't ever stop...Oh, Sooooo goooood!"

Dawn was watching closely her hand between her own legs, pleasuring herself. "Master, you have made her so very happy Master. Dawn thanks you as well Master. Her happiness makes me happy." She looked at Minda. "Oh Minda, Dawn is so very happy for you, my new sister."

Minda was well into her third orgasm as Dawn spoke to her. I do not ever remember being with a woman having orgasms as quickly and as close together as Minda. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and squeezing my throbbing cock as she would come as I fucked her. I had decided that this first time I would not make love to her but give her a real good fucking. I was going to use and ravage her young eager body. She wanted to be my slave along with Dawn she had told me. She had also told me that she thought of herself as a true submissive slave girl. Better to let her know how it feels to be well and truly fucked as a slave girl, by a master. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it so far. Minda hooked her lower legs around my thighs and began thrusting her hips in an attempt to get me deeper inside her.

Dawn reached in and began caressing Minda's body as I thrust into her faster. The faster I rammed myself into her sweet box the faster she was cumming. She began to babble in her native Tagalog. Again, I was unable to keep up with most of what she was saying.

Then...It occurred to me. I need to be doing all this all a little differently. Minda said she wanted to be my slave girl. I was being way too soft on her. I mentally berated myself for not making her a slave first. I guessed I must be slipping from having a totally dedicated girl already. It was time to make her a slave.

I released my grip on her, withdrew my cock, backed off the bed and stood. The disappointment on Minda's face was evident but, she said nothing. I pointed to the usual spot on the floor looked at Dawn and told her to get Minda into the proper position. Then I reached over and grabbed the collar Dawn had brought in. I moved to the foot of the bed and stood in front of Minda who was already perfectly in position. Dawn had, it seemed taught her very well. I looked down at her.

She spoke. "Master, this girl does not understand why you stopped your used of her body. Did she displease you?"

"Be silent Minda!" I spoke harshly. "You will speak only to answer my questions or as directed by me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, Minda understands"

"Do you really know what it will mean to you to become my slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you sure?"

"Minda is sure Master."

"I will own you and your body. I will use you in any fashion I choose."

"Yes Master. This unworthy girl now begs for your collar."

Dawn handed me my key-ring. "It's keyed the same as mine Master." I took the keys and opened the collar. "You need to be really sure Minda. I will tell exactly as I told Dawn our first night, once I close this collar around your neck, there will be no turning back."

"Not ever Master?"

I looked at Dawn and nodded.

"Minda, what our Master means," Dawn began. "is that you wear the collar for as long as Master decides. You can ask to have it removed but, you don't want to do that."

I don't understand Dawn. You know how much I want this. As much as you...if not more. Make me understand dearest sister."

"If you ever ask to have it removed, Master will take it off but, then you will have to leave us. Take all your things and go and never, ever come back to us." Dawn told her sounding a little frightened.

"Oh no!" Minda said quickly. "I couldn't do that. I was only curious. Minda did not want to give the wrong idea." She faced me again. "Master, Minda again begs to be collared. With all her heart, she wishes nothing more than to serve you She has seen you with Dawn and what kind of man you are. Any woman would, in my humble opinion, be proud to be fully owned by you. Please Master, put the collar on me...Please!"

Minda leaned very slightly forward, lifted her long hair out of the way and stretched her neck as far as she could. "Please Master." She waited.

I bend toward her and closed the collar about Minda's neck with a loud click. She released her hair and brought her hands up to the collar, caressing it lovingly with a look of adoration in her eyes as she looked up at me.

"Master, Minda gratefully accepts the position of second girl on your chain. She is so very happy to be yours. This girl gives you her word that she will serve faithfully and with all the love she can give for as long as you decide to keep this girl."


Dawn was fairly bouncing on the bed with happiness. I nodded to her and she virtually flew off the bed to throw her arms around Minda, tackling her in the process. Dawn was showering Minda with little kisses all over. "We're official now my sweet little sister, we're official now!"

"I love you Dawn." Minda said as she began to return Dawn's kisses.

"Dawn loves you too, my little chain sister." In moments, their kissing became more intense and they began to fondle and grope one another.

"Position!" I snapped loudly.

The girls quickly knelt side by side before me. I looked at them. Once again I had to consider myself among the luckiest men on the planet. Now, not one but two very beautiful women were kneeling naked before me. I have always loved women of every size, shape and color as it were. I have also, I confess liked tiny little women best. What twist of fate had brought these two exquisite creatures to me, I will never know but, I sure as hell was not going to complain.

"Go to the playroom girls. I believe it is time to properly initiate my new girl to her slavery. I will be there myself in a moment." I said to them.

Minda departed. I held Dawn from leaving right away. "Dawn, I want Minda on the hook in the center of the room. Two spreaders, understand?"

"Yes Master." Dawn replied. May your first girl ask you a question, Master?"

I nodded

"Master, Minda is still very new to all this. Is it really wise to beat her now? I am a little worried about her."

"What better time than now, Dawn? It is better to find out now than later. We both agree that she has a very submissive nature, right?"

"Yes Master."

"I have a hunch that she is as much a true submissive as you are. The signs are there if you look for them."

Dawn thought before speaking again, then she brightened and smiled. "Yes, oh yes Master! You're right! I don't know how I could have missed it. Oh Master, you are so wise. I am proud that you are my master."

"Go now." I said. "And tell her what is to come. She should know before I start."

Dawn stepped up to me, put her hands on my shoulders, raised up on her toes and kissed my chin. "Minda and this one are so lucky to have you Master."

"One more thing Dawn." I said.

"Yes Master?" I'm going to assumed that Minda has been told about safe words."

"Fully Master. I told her all she needs to know. She knows all about their proper use."

"Very well little one. Go on."

She turned and left.

Minutes later I entered the playroom. I had dressed myself into an old comfortable A-shirt and old pair of camo uniform trousers. Minda was secured in the center of the room just as I ordered. Her wrists and ankles were held out by the spreader bars about two feet apart. Dawn had braided Minda's hair and pinned it up on her head. The top spreader was attached to a hook hanging from the ceiling and held Minda up just high enough that she could not quite stand flat footed. She waited there, naked, fully exposed and vulnerable. The look in her eyes confirmed what I thought. There was a bit of fear in them but, also longing and need.

She lowered her eyes to the floor. "Master, may second girl speak freely?'

"Minda, you will always be required to speak freely within limits that you will learn,"

"Second girl wishes to tell you Master, that being tied and exposed like this has awoken something in me that she's never felt before. Minda knows that she is to be beaten and she thinks she understands why.

"You think you know why, do you?" I asked skeptically

"Yes Master."

"Tell me then girl. Why are you to be beaten?"

She paused. "Unlike the beating I received two weeks ago by Günter's lover, who beat me out of anger and hatred. That was horrible Master and though I healed quickly, I will never forget it. I believe Master, that you will beat me to teach me. To teach me about my slavery. You are a kind and caring man. Dawn has taught me so very much over the last few weeks. And while I have learned a lot, I know that I know almost nothing." She paused thinking a moment. "Minda realizes that she is still speaking in first person. Dawn has told me that that is not permitted. Minda is trying Master. She will do better, she promises." She took a deep breath and seemed to shudder a little.

I noticed that her breathing was a little heavier. The look of longing in her eyes was unmistakable. She was clearly aroused. She went on. "This girl is at a loss to understand what is happening within herself. She stands here awaiting a beating and yet...she has never been as turned on as she is right this moment. Master, this girl trusts you completely. She knows that what you are about to doyou do because you care for me, that you have feelings for me and might, I pray, even love this one a bit."

"I will tell you exactly what I told Dawn our first night. That love at this point is not relevant to whatever relationship we may have now or in the future."

"Master?" Dawn spoke.

"Be silent slave!" I growled at Dawn. Do you wish to be beaten as well? This is another new dawning for us. I am now responsible for another slave girl. And you as first girl are also responsible. Bring me my flogger!"

I turned my attention back to Minda. I cupped her left breast in my hand. She has what I refer to as to as the perfect handful. Her eyes met mine.

"Master...please!" she whimpered.

I looked at her closely again. I was beginning to understand that it was quite possible that Minda could very well be more a natural slave than even Dawn. My Dawn was a natural. There was no doubt of it. It's as if Dawn lived and breathed only to be a true slave to me. I was seeing this in Minda...and maybe a little more. Minda is still very new to all this.

The flogger has almost always been my 'weapon' of choice. Easy to control and a pleasure to use. Unless one gets crazy and loses control, it is difficult to cause a serious injury with one.

I looked at Dawn and pointed to the floor in front of Minda. She would watch.

I walked around Minda a couple of time making sure she got a good look at the flogger.

"Master?" Minda Asked.

"Speak slave." I said to her harshly.

"Minda's afraid Master." she said. "She is not afraid of you or what is to come. She thinks that perhaps she's afraid of her own slavery. Master, please Master. Beat your new slave girl."

I moved behind her and gave her five firm lashes across her ass and lower back. She yelped loudly and then to my great surprised begged for more.

"Beat this unworthy bitch Master, beat her!" she moaned

I was surprised on more than one count. The first five strokes I laid on her were not at all soft. I had hit her fairly hard. Also, this was the first time I ever heard her utter any kind of cursing. I struck her five more times, even harder. There were red marks showing up on her back and ass. I had to be careful not to leave welts or bruises, but I did intend to give her as severe a beating as possible. I had to demonstrate to her that she was a slave...an owned slave.

Dawn was awe struck at what she was watching this evening. Receiving a beating is one thing. Watching someone you care about get one is very different. "Are you okay Minda?" she asked

I stepped around rapidly and lashed Dawn twice very hard. She screamed, more from surprise than from pain. "I told you to be silent...or should I beat you as well?" She shook her head, saying nothing.

I looked back at Minda. She wept silently Tears were running down her cheeks. Her breathing was rapid. I looked into her eyes and again was mildly surprised as she appeared to be even more aroused. She looked at me and whispered. "More Master. Beat your second slut more...harder and make her the slave your second girl now knows she is."

I began thinking. Could she be an actual pain slut? A real masochist? This was a serious concern for me. Once again, I would have to proceed with caution.

I laid the flogger to her back and ass another ten strokes.

"Oh Master!" Minda yelled. "Enough Master. Please no more. Minda knows her slavery now!"

"No Minda, you don't!" I snarled at her. A little feigned anger would fit here perfectly.

"But Master!"

"But what?"

"Your new slave girl fully understands now. Please stop Master. Minda is your slave now, body and spirit."

I lashed her ten times more.

"Please! No more! Second girl begs her Master!" she screamed out. Mercy Master, mercy!"

I moved around to the front and used the flogger twice on each of her breasts. Her entire back side had turned to a rich shade of red. There were the beginnings of a couple of welts which meant I needed to ease up just a little. The longing and sexual need was still in her eyes but, now a bit of apprehension showed as well. She was only now starting to understand.

"Think slave." I told her. "Think about slavery. Think about your own slavery."

"Minda has Master...she is still, Master."

I walked around her again laying twenty lashes all over her body, the last directly on her dripping pussy. She screamed more albeit quietly as she was able. I thought she was attempting to show courage. "Have you learned anything yet?'

"Second girl thinks she has Master."

"Okay...then tell me why I have continued your beating."

"Because you can Master. I am not but a lowly slave girl and fully at your mercy. She is yours fully...to do with as you please in every way. Minda has no control. No say in anything. You are teaching this girl Master. And she needs to be taught!"

"Very good Minda! You only starting to understand but, it is a good start. You are a very intelligent young slave. It will not be long before you really know what it is to be a slave girl wearing my collar."

"Yes Master." Minda said softly, desire and need in her voice. "Master? Please fuck your new slave slut...use me."

I walked over to Dawn, bend, whispered to her a few seconds and pointed to Minda. She got up and went over to Minda. I watched in silence as she carefully checked Minda over to see how many welts and bruises she might have. She spoke. Standing in back of Minda, she said. "Maybe three, perhaps four welts here Master but, no indication of any bruising."

"Continue." I said as I turned to go to the 'tool' rack on the far wall. "Make her cum."

Dawn instantly cupped Minda's right breast, pinching and twisting the nipple. With her left hand, she jammed two fingers into Minda's sopping pussy and rapidly moved them in and out of her creating squishing noises as she furiously finger fucked her new chain sister. She whispered in Minda's ear as she did so. I got to the wall, hung up my flogger and took down it's matching paddle. It is about twenty inches long and three wide. The leather is smooth and just stiff enough not be loose in use.

I returned to the girls and could now hear them clearly. Minda was panting hard. "Oh yes sister! Please make second girl cum...I love you first girl."

Dawn was actually ordering Minda roughly through clenched teeth. "That's right second girl. Cum for Master. Cum for your new sister...Cum for both of us. Cum now!"

Minda's body stiffened. Oh God! Dawn, I am going to do it. I am going to...to" Minda's voice rose with every word. She screamed loud. "CUUUUMMMMMM!"

Dawn smiled, then dropped her right hand down to rub Minda's clit as the fingers of her left ravaged Minda's pussy which was dripping cum.

Minda had not even caught her breath when panted loudly. "Cumming again, cumming again, cumming....OH MY GOD!" Her small hips were thrusting back and forth violently. Her eyes were wide open. "Oh yes yes...YES! ...AGAIN!"

"Dawn" I said softly. "Stand before me."

Dawn released Minda who immediately sagged from her restraints, mumbling contentedly. Dawn stood with her hands behind her back. "Yes Master?"

"You are first girl on my chain." I said with authority.

"Yes Master, Dawn is first girl."

"And Minda is now second girl."

"Yes Master, Minda is second girl."

"As first girl, you are now responsible for her in all things."

"Yes Master?" Dawn looked a bit confused.

"If she disobeys or fails in what is expected of her, I will have to punish her. Is that not correct?"

"Yes Master, it is."

"And if she fails in my absence? If I am not here for whatever reason?"

"Dawn does not understand Master."

"It's simple Dawn. In my absence, you are responsible."

The proverbial light bulb came on. "Master! Do you mean that I would have to punish Minda?"

"Yes" I told her. "Unless there a very serious infraction, you are required to take care of her in all things, good and bad."

"But Master..."

"Are you refusing?" I asked threateningly. "If you are..." I turned to looked at Minda and asked "Minda, if you were first girl and I ordered to punish a sister, would you hesitate?"

Minda was just regaining her composure. "Master, Minda is second girl and has no desire to be first but to answer your question, Minda would do anything, everything to please her master and even if that means beating her own sister...She would be happy to comply with your wishes.

I looked back at Dawn. Well?"

"Master, Dawn will comply."

I handed the paddle to Dawn, pointed to Minda. "Beat her. You are to lay twenty good strokes on her ass...only her ass. If you fail to beat her to my satisfaction, I will have her give you twenty...then I will give you forty, Understand?"

Dawn appeared to be shocked but, nodded her obedience. She stood slightly behind and just to the side of Minda.

I held up my hand to briefly stop Dawn and spoke to Minda. "Do you know why I'm making Dawn do this Minda?"

"Yes Master, Minda understands...and agrees fully." Yet another surprise. Minda was turning out to be more of a natural slave than any one I've ever know...even Dawn! This from a girl that I was sure a few short months ago knew virtually nothing about the D/s lifestyle.

"Proceed Dawn, beat this slut. Do it right and have her count them out."

Minda turned slightly to face Dawn. "Go ahead sister, Minda knows what the Master wants. Don't hold back. Please our Master, Minda begs you."

Dawn spoke softly. "Dawn is sorry she has to do this."

I leapt in and snatched to paddle out of dawn's hands. I grabbed her collar, bent her over and brutally smacked Dawn's ass five times. Then threw her to the floor. "NEVER!" I shouted at her. I was trying very hard to appear as mad at her as I had ever been. I had fully expected her mistake. I was disappointed in her but not angry at all. But, I needed to teach Dawn another lesson.

"Never!" I shouted again. "You NEVER, ever apologize to a slave for beating them. Have I ever said I was sorry? Did any of the other masters you had ever apologized?"

"No Master!" Dawn at me fearfully. "This girl begs forgiveness. This is all new to her. She tells you this not as an excuse but, as an explanation."

I handed the paddle back to Dawn. "Now...Do it right!" I said gruffly to Minda I said. "Count them out Minda and during this beating, you'll refer to Dawn as 'Little Miss', do you understand?"