Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master." Minda answered quietly. My actions with Dawn had apparently frighten her too. I am not a violent or cruel man and I believe the girls know that but, I figure it doesn't hurt to make them wonder every now and then.

Dawn readied herself. She held the paddle in both hand and took her first swing almost like a baseball player swings a bat. The first landed hard with a resounding crack!

"That is one Little Miss. May Second girl have more Little Miss?" Minda said warmly. Bless her little heart, she was trying to Dawn at ease.

Dawn swung the paddle again, a little harder. Crack!

"That is two Little Miss. Minda loves you Little Miss." By this time, Minda's ass was bright red. The look of sexual need was plainly back in her eyes. The girl was indeed a pain slut. I didn't think she was a hard core masochist though. I was nearly sure of it The pain she was experiencing was a major turn-on for her yet, she was not undergoing real serious pain. I was beginning to understand why she had been so aroused the night of her beating a couple of weeks before. Not like when that cowardly ass that beat her a couple of weeks prior.

Crack!

"Thank you Little Miss. That one makes three." Minda murmured very clearly excited..

I chuckled quietly to myself. At this rate, Minda would experience orgasms before Dawn finished.

"Slowly Dawn. Take your time."

Crack!

"Four Little Miss! I don't get it Little Miss, it actually feels oh so good." Minda panted sounding surprised at her reaction to her own beating. They both were a beautiful sight together.

I left the playroom to take care of a couple little preparations in the bedroom. While I was doing this a thought occurred to me. I thought back to a very short time ago. I remember both of them talking together and I came to realize that having them both speaking in third person could become a bit of a problem. I have Dawn speak that way as I'd always found it to be charming among other reasons. But, now there were two slave girls in my life. I reluctantly decided then I would have to end that practice.

I returned to the playroom and saw that Dawn was very nearly finished with her task.

Crack!

"Oh God, Little Miss...Sixteen! Do I...does Minda need permission to cum Little Miss?"

"Why do you ask that now Minda? Dawn asked trying to sound stern but, not being very convincing. She saw me walk in and looked me questioningly. I pointed at her with my chin and shrugged letting her know it was up to her.

"Not this time Minda. She said and brought the paddle back for the next swing.

Crack!

"Seventeen Little Miss. Oh Little Miss, Minda is going to cum!" She was panting heavily.

Dawn smiled at me, finally getting into the beating thing a little and swung again.

Crack!

"Eighteen! That's eighteen Little Miss! Minda loves you Minda is...is...Cumming, cumming, cumming! Oh God! Dawn paused just moment looking rather pleased with herself. She winked at me and got ready for the next swat.

Crack!

"OH MY GOD!" Minda screamed. "Nineteen...nineteen Little Miss. I can't believe it. I'm cumming again...So quickly! Little Miss, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Her small body was ridged. I could see her cum streaming down both her legs.

Crack!

"AHHHH!" Minda screamed louder yet. "MINDA IS STILL CUMMING, LITTLE MISS!" Minda looked close to hyperventilating. "Twenty, Little Miss, twenty....Master! More please, Minda begs for more!" Minda suddenly went completely limp, hanging from the top spreader. Dawn and I both stepped closer.

She was still conscience, speaking very softly to herself. "Oh God...Sooo goooood. I never knew..." She looked at Dawn. "Seven Little Miss, seven...At least I think it was seven...maybe more. I cannot believe it.

Dawn looked confused. "Seven Minda?"

She nodded. "Yes Seven...I came seven times in the last couple of hours and I'd never cum more than twice a night in all my life!" Not only that, but they were the most intense, satisfying orgasms of my life! I never came so hard before. Minda smiled softly at both of us. "Master? Dawn? There is no way for me to explain how grateful I am. How much I have come love you, both of you. I have never felt like a real woman until this night. I thought I had when Günter and I got married but, that turned out be a damned sham. Ironic, isn't it? When no man I've met in my life made me feel like a woman, then a couple...a man and a woman together, accomplished that in two hours. I must be blessed to be so lucky as to find you two."

I pointed to the spreaders and the hook and said. "Dawn, get her down from there. Then both of you go back to the bedroom and relax until I arrive.

"Yes Master!" they both said as one. Dawn released Minda and helped her out the door. This night's activities had apparently put quite a drain on Minda's sexual energy and had been very interesting to say the least. Dawn has always been the consummate slave girl. Minda had the potential to be even better. The girl was obviously a naturally gifted submissive/slave. Too much perhaps to be second girl to any master. Time would tell.

I walked into the bedroom a few minutes later to find Dawn and Minda in the middle of the bed engaged in a sixty-nine furiously licking and fingering one another. I stood there a little bit and watched. Dawn was on top, sucking hard on Minda's clit while 'jack-hammering' three fingers in Minda's drenched pussy. Minda was trying her best to reciprocate but was seriously in the throes of passion as yet another orgasm was racking her tiny body.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as she held on to Dawn tightly. "More, Sis more! I don't ever want to stop cumming!" Her body again went rigid. "OH YESSSS!" she screamed. "Again!...Oh my God Yes! Minda really does love you, Dawn...You and Master!"

A muffled sound came from between Minda's legs. Then Dawn lifted her face from Minda's muff. "Oh Minda! Dawn loves it when you cum sweet sister...Your juices are heavenly to taste. Dawn wants more!" With that pushed her face back to Minda's sweetness and licked and sucked with even more intensity. I could see the muscles in her thighs begin to quiver as her own orgasm was nearing.

In less than a minute they were both screaming into one another's gushing pussy's I stripped off my own clothing as I walked to the bed. I crawled on and maneuvered myself behind Dawn and moved in close. Minda smiled up at me and grasped my rock hard shaft in her hands, gently pulled closer and slipped my cock into her mouth. "She sucked lightly on it and then pulled it out and aimed it Dawn's wet hole. I moved in more and gave my hip a slow thrust toward her.

The moment Dawn felt my cockhead pressing against her nether lips, she lifted her head from between Minda's thighs, looked over her shoulder at me and said "Oh no, oh please Master...please wait just a second. Dawn begs you Master."

I looked at her arching an eyebrow, then moved closer to her As I moved in she lightly grabbed my hips and guided me behind Minda.

"Master...Please do My sweet slave sister first. She needs it so much more than I do." She whispered to me. "Take her Master...Take her hard and fast! Master, just ram it into her and savage her." She grasped my cock and pulled it at Minda's pussy.

I actually took Dawn's advice. I positioned myself and roughly shoved my throbbing cock into Minda. She squealed and came before I was fully inside her. I took a firm grip on Minda's hip and rapidly pistoned my shaft in and out of her. She turned her face to me and spoke breathlessly. "Oh Master...Minda cannot stop cumming. I cannot stop it...I do not want to stop it. Sooooo Goooood! Master, Minda loves you! Use Me Master...use me!"

I continued to drive my member into as hard and as fast as I could. Dawn remained busy underneath as I could feel her tongue moving over the base of my cock. She would occasionally pause long enough to say little things like "Oh, Master...do her harder, Master. Make her cum over and over again."

Minda clung desperately to Dawns legs panting and was babbling incoherently. Her entire small body was quivering as orgasms kept hitting her, one after the other.

A moment later I felt that familiar tingling in my loins that announced my own orgasm. "Is this what you wanted Minda?' I asked with good humored sarcasm, as my sperm shot into her.

The moment she felt my seed spurting into her she screamed out. "OH MY GOD...YES!" She bucked her hips tight against wanting to make sure she could keep all of what I was giving her. Then she rolled off of Dawn, crawled to me. "Let me clean this off for you Master."...and took my slowly softening cock in her mouth.

Moments later, the three of us lay on the bed recovering. The girls were snuggled close on either side of me. Minda spoke softly. "Master...Dawn, that was so wonderful." She sighed and went on. "I never knew I could feel like this. I could not be happier than I am right this moment."

"Girls..." I said. "...Listen carefully. I have decided to throw out the rule about you speaking in third person. With two of you, it could easily become very confusing. Understand?"

"Yes Master, we do." They spoke in unison.

The phone ran just then. I glanced at the clock, noting that it was well after midnight. I looked at Dawn and nodded. She reached over and picked up the receiver. I listened half-heartedly.

"Hello?..." She listened. "...This is Dawn...Yes Mistress...We were still up Mistress...Yes Mistress, I will tell Master..." She smiled. "Thank you Mistress, I will...Good-night Mistress."

Dawn hang up and curled up next to me again. "Master, that was Mistress Emmanuelle. First, she commanded me to apologize to you for her for calling so late. Then she asked that you call her tomorrow morning as early as you can. She said it was important but, didn't need to be discussed tonight.

I nodded. "Very well, Dawn."

Dawn reached down and grabbed my cock, foundling it. She then kissed and licked her way down my body as the shaft began to stiffen again. Dawn gave the head a couple of tentative licks. She frowned, licked again and gazed at Minda. "It's all clean! You didn't save me any sis." she said pouting playfully.

Minda looked up at me, and then at Dawn. Then she grinned wickedly. "Don't worry Sister...I'm sure there's still some left here." she whispered, spreading her legs wide and running a finger along her wet slit. Dawn quickly and deftly climbed over my legs and between Minda's and shoved her face in sucking and licking as though her life depended on it. "Oh!" Minda gasped. "Oh God...Oh God..." She gasped again and began panting. "Dawn, I think I am going to cum...I am!" she shouted. I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Minda screamed.