Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on." I said. My curiosity was certainly piqued.

"What he did was far worse. Between the beatings, the verbal and emotional abuse, he's very nearly destroyed her. Master, she deeply and sincerely believes that she is ugly. She actually thinks she's fat. She truly and deeply believes that she is stupid. Master, she is absolutely convinced that she is totally worthless. She has no pride in her slavery because that asshole killed it! Sorry, Master."

I, of course, suspected this might be the case. She would have to be retrained as if she were brand new to the lifestyle and told Dawn as much. "We must be very patient with her, Dawn"

At that moment, there was a knock at the front door. Dawn and I went there to answer it. It was Tina, Em's receptionist from The Keep. "Come in." I said automatically... and regretted it a moment later. I had no sooner closed the door, than Tina stripped off all her clothing and walk into the living room naked. We followed her there. Once she got there, she turned and handed me a box. I opened it and was impressed. It was a collar for Marie. Apparently, she got it from the same place I got mine. It was a round steel collar, enameled in white. There was black etching that gave it the appearance of braided rope. Exactly like mine excepting the colors. In an Old English font were the words done meticulously, 'Mistress Emmanuelle'.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Tina said in her sweet voice.

"You'd like one just like it, eh?" I asked.

Tina smiled, but said nothing.

Next, she handed me an envelope. I opened it and found a note from Em. I read it.

Gabe,

I should be angry with you, but I just can't be. You took advantage of me in my office the other night and I loved it. As you said, I needed it. I have no choice, but to proceed with the divorce from Eric. I have to protect my interests (the club).

There is one other thing I have to tell you. We've been friends a long time. You know me. I am a domme, always have been, probably always will be. But I want you to know something. For you Gabe...only for you, I think I could wear a slave collar.

Love and respect,

Em

This was a startling revelation. I'd have to downplay this...maybe find an out...Shit!

Tina looked at me. "Any reply to the note, Master?"

"Just tell her I'll call her in a day or two, Tina. Is there anything else?"

"No, Master. That's all for now."

"Very well, you may go."

With that, she dressed, turned and left.

Later that day, I put Em's new collar on Marie with absolutely no ceremony or fanfare.

********************************

We settled into a routine. The only real change was that Em and my friendship became deeper and closer. There was no romance between us, though I knew Em would not be opposed to that.

Her divorce was going to be a long and ugly one. After a month, almost nothing was happening.

Of course, my focus was on the proverbial home front. A new problem came up.

Something was wrong. Something wasn't quite right with Dawn, though I had not yet figured it out. She and Minda had become quite secretive over the last week. They would disappear when I woke in the morning, often leaving Marie to get me my breakfast. One thing about having three slave girls in the house is that it becomes nearly impossible to prepare a meal for oneself.

Marie was coming along rather slowly, I thought. She no longer feared me as much since the day I brought her into my home. But, improvement was coming much slower than I hoped.

I awoke one morning because of a commotion within my own bathroom. One of my girls was weeping hysterically. I was swinging my legs off the bed to get up to investigate, when both of hurried out and knelt before my easy chair. Neither as much as looked at or spoke to me. This meant they wanted to talk to me about something they considered very important.

I got up, donned a pair of shorts and went to the chair. I sat and looked at them intently. It was easy to see that Dawn had been the one crying. Tears still ran down her cheeks. There was something else...fear. She was terrified beyond reason. Something was most certainly amiss. She had never been truly afraid of me.

Dawn looked up at me...clutching something tightly in her little fist. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. All of a sudden, she seemed to turn a little 'green about the gills', she brought her hand to her mouth and jump up fleeing the room. In an instant, I could hear her retching violently in the bathroom.

Minda got up. "Forgive her, Master. She's not herself right now." Then she also fled to the bathroom to help her chain sister.

I waited a moment listening to coughing and retching noises come from the bathroom. I was about to get up and go check on Dawn, when Minda briefly appeared indicating I should wait.

Normally, this would have upset me. After all...Am I not the Master in my own home? Are they both not my slaves? Concern for Dawn overrode any anger I might feel. I can be a strict Master. At times, I can be a harsh Master...I am always a fair Master! Too fair at times...? Maybe. Hey, it works for me.

A short time later, they were again kneeling before me. Again, Dawn tried to speak to me. Again, she was unable. She began crying again. She slowly raised her small fist to me, albeit not in a threatening manner.

Minda carefully pried Dawn's fist open, removed the object, and handed it to me. It appeared to be a short white plastic stick.

I turned it to get a better look. It was, perhaps four inches long and was indeed made of white plastic.

I knew what it was! The air seemed to be sucked from my lungs!

There was a little window in the side of the stick. I looked and found exactly what I knew I would find.

[PREGNANT]

Dawn was carrying our child! I was going to be a father! Wonder and joy seemed to fill my heart until I thought it might explode. For a brief moment, it was I who could not speak. I looked at Dawn. She had no idea how the news would affect me and still was very fearful.

"You're absolutely sure, Dawn?"

She looked at me and nodded, still unable to speak.

I grabbed her, pulled her onto my lap and cradled her body close to mine. "This is fantastic!" I nearly shouted.

Relief washed over her face, soon to be replaced with incredulity. Her voice returned. "Dawn's master is truly happy?" She asked as if she still couldn't believe it.

I hugged her tightly. "Silly girl, how could I possibly be anything other than happy? Do you know how far along? What do you want...? A little master or a little mistress?"

"I do not know yet, Master. As far as the other? I hope that she'll be a lovely little slave girl...just like her mommy." She smiled softly. Motherhood would suit her fine. I had no doubt.I'm going to be a father!I wanted to jump up and shout it for all to hear.

I stood, set her on her feet and pointed to the phone by the bed. "Phone! Call doctor! Make appointment! Now!" Was all I said. To Minda, I said. "You stay with her." Then I went to the bathroom to shower.

A couple of minutes later, two sexy naked women joined me in the shower. Dawn hugged me happily and said. "Monday morning at 10:00, Master. Can you come with me...or take me?"

"For this...you already should know I'll take you."

We continued our shower with me deep in thought.How would this affect our relationship?I could not imagine her continuing as a slave and being the mother of my child. Changes would certainly have to be made.

To be continued....

See...I told you I was going in a different direction with this. And it's going to get more so. Chapter Five in the saga of Gabe, Dawn and Minda is already started. Let's hope it doesn't take as long as this one. As always, constructive comments and criticism is welcome.

DS