Dawn & Dianne Practically Identical Twins

Story Info
Twins one is a submissive while the other is not!
12.9k words
4.27
16.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I watch interestedly as they strolled down the sidewalk, both of them were very attractive, blonde hair over blue eyes. I estimate their measurements at 38DD-26-38. Both have that peaches and cream complexion that is so attractive to me. They would be about twenty years old now, and they are identical twins.

I have known them for years, since they moved into the neighborhood with their mom. Their mother died almost three weeks ago, and everyone in the neighborhood attended the funeral. Their mother was a very well liked member of our little community.

As they passe my home, I greet them and they respond. Then I go back inside and begin to install a "pony" in the play area. I am shaping the beam into a v-shape when the doorbell rings. I have been practicing Bdsm for several years but at present I did not own a slave.

I exit the room and close the door behind me. Then I open the door to find the twins standing there, one is looking into my eyes with open hostility. While the other has her eyes downcast. I invite them inside and ask them to sit.

Dawn continues to stare at the floor as Dianne says, "This is very awkward for us, so please be patient."

I am intrigued and reply, "Relax Dianne, I will help you in any way that I can."

She thanks with obvious distaste me then gathers herself and declares, "There is a rumor that you are involved in tying women and sometimes even whipping them."

This shocks me but I recover and respond honestly, "Yes Dianne, I am but it's consensual, the women agree to everything that happens to them and they sign a contract."

She nods and pauses then says, "And then you have sex with them?"

I wonder where this is leading and decide to push her a bit, "Yes Dianne I do, as many times as possible...what is this about?"

Instead of answering she asks another question, "Do you use protection?"

I am becoming exasperated and snap, "Sometimes yes, Dianne you have just lost your mother and may not be thinking clearly. Your topic and your demeanor quite obviously says that you are upset!"

Chapter Two

She sits quietly without moving and then speaks, "I accidentally found a message log on our computer."

She pauses and then continues. "Dawn has been talking to this jerk and he wants her to be his Bdsm slave!"

She looks at me with tears in her eyes and pleads, "Please will you help us!"

That is a surprise, I have never known either one of them to go on a date but she is inquiring, so I ask, "How can I help?"

Her tone is both resolute and determined, "I will not let her meet someone from the internet and get murdered!"

I have to agree, so I warn Dawn, "Dawn it is very dangerous and you have no idea about these people. He could very easily be a serial killer. Law enforcement reports say that there are many killers trolling the net on a daily basis!"

Then I add to Dianne, "There are safeguards that can be employed to ensure her safety."

Dianne response is grim and emphatic, "No, no way, not ever."

I hea Dawn sniffle as if she is crying.

Dianne barks harshly at her sister, "Shut up, you can't cry enough for me to change my mind!"

I interrupt by asking, "Dianne, what do you want me to do about this situation?"

She looks past me and then grudgingly declares, "I want you to be her Bdsm boss."

My cock twitches but this is a situation that I need to handle very carefully.

I keep the excitement out of my voice while saying, "Dianne are you sure about this because once I start training her, there will be no going back."

Dianne stares at her sister for a long time and then replies, "I love her and I want her to be happy." then she pauses and adds, "and if being tied and whipped makes her happy then..."

Dianne spoke again, "Wait...there is one more thing."

I wait for a few seconds then ask, "And what is this thing?"

She looks embarrasses and states, "I have to be present at any time you do the Bdsm stuff." the hastily adds, "now don't get me wrong, I will not participate but I have to know that she is not being seriously hurt."

After this she looks defiantly at me and says, "And under no circumstances will Dawn and I do anything sexual!"

I look at Dawn and ask, "Dawn, do you want to be enslaved?

Her voice is low and rock steady as she says, "Yes, I want it. Please Sir!"

I continue, "Have you ever been involved in a Bdsm scene?"

Her reply is almost inaudible, "No, I have done things on the computer, but I have never known a man, like that."

Chapter Three

That isn't a surprise at all. But I want to be sure so I add, "No whippings or being bound, tied or restrained in any way?"

She said, "No, nothing like that."

But then she adds while looking sideways at Dianne, "But I have masturbated and fantasized about things like that."

I look at Dianne and harden my voice, "Now both of you listen very carefully, because I have something very important to say."

Then I continue in the same tone, "If I take Dawn, she will be trained my way...for me to use. Obedience and discipline first, discipline as in whippings, floggings, clamps and other means of causing her pain."

Then I soften my voice and add, "I will not inflict serious injuries, nor will I do anything that might cause her death."

After pausing and studying their faces I continue, "I will not cause bleeding or leave scars. But be certain about this, she is going to hurt badly, her back, ass, tits, legs and cunt will be punished."

Then finished with, "And she will wear a tattoo showing that I am her owner."

Then I add emphatically, "And she will perform sexual acts on selected individuals...male and female."

Dianne beautiful face frames a disgusted scowl as she declares, "So sick!"

I look at Dawn and can see that her face is flushed with excitement.

Dianne voice is alarmed as she asks, "But what about aids and other diseases?"

I answer honestly, "We take precautions, everyone involved is tested regularly for STD's including HIV and circulates their latest test results at every party."

But Dianne still isn't satisfied is desperately trying to find a reason to prevent her sister from beginning the training regimen.

So I quickly interject a question, "Do you know anything about consensual Bdsm?"

She is irritated and snaps, "It seems to me that the women are objects, playthings for some man to use and enjoy, no feelings or care, just animalistic rut!"

Shaking my I chide her gently, "That is because you haven't bothered to learn anything about the lifestyle."

Then I explain to Dianne, "First it is a relationship and there is caring. A Master is responsible for the slave's welfare, physically, emotionally and mentally."

I pause to gauge her reaction then continue, "He has to be in control of himself at all times and in all situations! The slave can totally let go and trust their Master not to do dangerous or insane things."

She seems interested so I continue quickly, "A Master cannot be distracted or allow emotions like anger, rage, lust or jealousy to influence him."

I quickly continue, "The Bdsm lifestyle is by it's nature symbiotic. The Master appeals to the masochistic side of the slave and the slave appeals to the Master's sadism. The same concept applies to domination and submission."

Hoping to allay the girls fears I speak sincerely, "Dianne, we don't use the word love to disguise our lust, but we do care deeply about each other and in many cases love does play a part, many Masters and slaves are married."

My explanation continues as I study her face, "And the activities that I describe are only one form of Bdsm, there are many levels, activities and intensities."

The extreme end of so-called Bdsm is mental cases acting out their fantasies without any consideration regarding their partners safety or welfare.

Then I add, "If it is not consensual then it's forced slavery and that is illegal...and terribly wrong!"

However, Dianne is not convinced and declares, "Well the jerk on the net said that slaves have no rights at all!"

My response is quick and emphatic, "Dianne every human being has the right to live. Also to try and be happy, I have heard the same non-sense myself."

I continue with, "That was probably started by some guy that wanted to get laid easily and quickly. Or worse an insane individual!"

After quickly jotting down a note I instruct Dianne, "Go to these websites and read, they will help you understand."

Chapter Four

She takes the note and replies with resignation in her tone, "Can we come back tomorrow?"

I reply easily. "Sure, I should be home."

As they leave Dawn smiles demurely at me. She has always been a pleasant young lady and if this works out I might have a 24/7 relationship. With a gorgeous, voluptuous slave! Returning to the playroom I finish the pony. Then suspend it with chains attach it to a hoist so that the height can be adjusted.

That night my friend Larry visits me and I tell him about the twins.

He advise is a sincere warning, "Watch your ass, I'll bet the first time you smack Dawn's ass, Dianne will freak."

Then he adds, "And if she calls the cops, then it will cause you all kinds of trouble!"

I response is both resigned and determined, "Yeah,I have thought about that, but I am going to risk it."

After a pause I add, "Dawn is a sweetheart and I do not want some freak to mess her up."

Larry studies me then says, "You really like this one, don't you?"

I nod then speak, "I really do, she has a good package...brains, looks, body, personality..."

Larry laughs, "I'll be damned, Abe is falling for a slave who would have thought that!"

My reply is delivered with a smile, "Yeah, ok, I just hope it does work out."

Larry answer is sincere, "Yeah me too pard, best of luck with both of them."

The rest of the day I spend hoping that they will return in the morning. However, the next day lunch time rolls around with not a glimpse of them. After I finish my lunch and sit contemplating washing the dishes the door-bell chimes. I eagerly go to the door and there they are. Both are dressed in jeans with tight tee shirts. I ask them to come into the kitchen and we can talk as I wash the dishes.

As the sink is filling Dawn suddenly asks, "Can I do that for you...sir?"

I am delighted and respond, "Sure young lady."

Then Dianne irritable asks, "She has been reading junk on the internet. Is she really supposed to call you sir?"

My reply is steadfast, "As a submissive she shows her respect by using the correct form of address and if she becomes my slave then she will say Master."

Chapter Five

However, Dianne continues to hammer me, "I read where it is a sign of respect, but I have also read that respect must be earned."

My reply is heartfelt, "There are so many viewpoints expressed on the net that it becomes confusing sometimes. But to me you cannot earn respect on the net."

After a pause I add, "The only way to earn respect and especially trust is in real life."

Then Dianne asks, "You said there is caring in Bdsm, yet you are going to hurt my sister!"

I look directly into her eyes while saying, "Yes I am"

Maintaing my gaze I continue, "Because she wants me too and because she needs it. And heightens my sexual excitement."

She thinks about that and slams me with, "And you care?"

I refuse to let the girl get to me and reply, "Absolutely, I will be careful not to cause serious injury."

Then I continue, "I will inspect her body to make sure that they are not any injuries before a session starts. I will monitor her reactions to the pain and stop if I feel that she might really get hurt and after the session ends, I will calm her and provide her with aftercare."

Dianne seems to be apprehensive as she continues, "Well, what about a safe word."

Sensing that she is accepting defeat I say, "If she wants one then I will allow it, but Dianne no slave has ever needed a safe word with me."

After this she looks relieved but asks, "Can I see your torture stuff?"

My answer is short, "Come with me."

I show her the various things in the room, X-frame, cage, hanging chains, shackles. She examines the pain toys with interest.

Finally she lifts a riding crop and offers it to me then speaks, "Hit me with this."

That irritates me and I snap, "Hit yourself Dianne!"

I allow my irritation to show while responding, "Dianne you come to me asking for me to dominate your sister! Then you are critical of every aspect of my lifestyle. And yet you are making her decisions, you snap at her when she voices an opinion. You Dianne are the one that is thoroughly dominating your sister"

Before she can speak I continue, "Without fulfilling even one of her needs or even trying to see her side of this matter."

Chapter Six

I ask Dianne to leave the playroom and then say brusquely, "Go home and make another decision for Dawn then let me know what it is. You can phone me the results, Dianne excuse me as I am angry now...so just go home!"

Dianne is looking at me angrily but remains silent as she ushers Dawn out of my house. Then I sit heavily in my chair and think, "Great, you just blew that to hell!"

I do not hear from either of them for four days. Then on the fifth day at about 8:00P.M. the phone rings.

After the fourth ring I answer and carefully keep my voice flat then hear Dawn's voice say, "Sir can we come to your house?"

Then adds quickly, "Dianne promises to behave." I am thrilled and agree to Dawn's request.

In a few minutes they arrive, Dianne in jeans and tee-shirt but Dawn is gorgeous. Her hair was loose and her skin glows, the red lipstick, light green eye-shadow with a hint of blush on her lovely dimpled cheeks makes such a beautiful picture. Not to mention my exciting my cock into a raging hard-on!

She is dressed in a short tight skirt rising above her pretty knees and a tight blouse. That bra she is wearing has to be at least one size too small. Her gorgeous tits straining as if they will burst out of it. She is wearing black spiked heels with sheer black stockings. She smiles and waits to be invited inside, as she passes I catch the exciting aroma of her perfume. Dianne enters and sits on the couch with a glum look on her face. I know that will change to agitation in a bit.

Dawn stands watching me as I give my first order, "Dawn kneel here at my feet and cross your ankles."

She takes two steps and sinks gracefully to her knees.

Then I say, "First Dawn we will review your contract of consensual slavery."

I have placed clauses to cover pain, humiliation, sexual acts along with guarantees of her safety and an cancellation clause that can be used by either party.

After I finish explaining the document, she reads the contract and asks, "May I sign it now, Sir?"

After studying her lovely face, I ask, "You don't have any questions?"

She lowers her eyes as she spoke, "No Sir, I want you to be my Master, if that would please you, Sir."

Dianne shakes her head in disgust as Dawn signs.

Then I speak to Dianne, "Now we will review your contract."

Dianne's voice is shrill as she exclaims, "Excuse me! I don't think so."

My reply is soft, "It is not a slavery contract, it's a non-interference contract."

After a shocked look she snaps, "What!"

My answer is firm, "Unless your sister is in imminent danger, you will not by word, action, deed, facial expression or by any other means interfere with her training."

Chapter Seven

She pauses and then says stubbornly, "I will not sign that!"

Dawn said plaintively, "Sis you promised, please I need this so badly...please Dianne, please."

Dianne deflates and then says with a sigh, "I want to read it." She then reads and signs the paper without another word.

After this I tell Dawn, "Go to the playroom and remove all of your clothing except for the stockings and heels."

In a small voice she says, "I will obey, Master."

Dianne watchs as Dawn obeys and exits the room.

Then I tell Dianne, "If you do interfere then I will ask you to leave and continue the session without you."

A look of helplessness came over face and I could hear the stress that she was feeling.

She responds with plea, "Abe, I love her...she is part of me and if you really hurt her, I will..."

I finished her statement with, "Kill me Dianne?"

Her eyes bore into mine they were as cold as ice as she says emphatically, "Yes Abe, I will kill you!"

Then she disgustedly shakes her head and goes to join her sister.

I follow Dianne into the room and am astounded by the sight of Dawn's naked and gorgeous body. Her tits, even as large as they are jut out proudly from her body with large erect brown nipples. She has a flat, firm stomach with slight ridges indicating taut muscles. And that beautiful ass swelling out from her waist is maddening! The heels that she is wearing have her calf muscles contracted. And those long legs terminated at a cute pussy devoid of hair.

Chapter Eight

I immediately order Dawn, "Hands behind your head and interlace the fingers with your feet shoulder width apart. That is the inspection position, remember it...now, do not move Dawn!"

She stands motionless as I check all of her joints, applying pressure firmly to every joint see if that causes her pain.

I made doubly sure by saying, "Dawn if I do anything that causes you pain during the inspection, you will speak immediately."

Her reply is soft and filled with contentment, "I will obey, Master."

Using my hands I press against her back, stomach and ribcage in various places. In order to humiliate her, I pull her mouth open and check her teeth thoroughly.

I explore her breasts with my hands and lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth as she gasp. Then I twist the nipple on the other breast and feel her quiver. I tightened and loosened my grip on the nipple. Then I feel the nipple in my mouth growing and hardening. Standing upright I move my hand down that flat muscular stomach to her cunt. I slid a finger and she moved against my hand, her cunt is dripping!

After this, I inquire, "Dawn you liked the pain didn't you?"

She replies in an excited voice, "Yes oh yes, I have dreamed and wanted...yes Master I like the pain!"

I go to my wall locker and got a locking collar then sit in a chair. Then I command Dawn, "crawl to me." Once she is at my feet I make her face away from me and attach the collar then lock it into place.

The she gets an explanation, "Dawn, this is a training collar, it shows only that you are being considered for my service." And it can be removed just as quickly as it was attached."

She turn her head and gave me an apprehensive then speaks earnestly, "I will try very hard to learn and please you, Master."

My response is to reassure this beautiful and trusting young lady, "I am sure that you will prove to be an excellent slave."

While this is happening I have been watching Dianne out of the corner of my eyes and she is remaining quiet and fairly still.

Chapter Nine

I order Dawn to crawl to a frame set into the floor. Her well rounded ass sways so provocatively that my cock jerks in anticipation! The frame is a simple arrangement made of metal bars similar to gymnastics' parallel bars. There are cuff attachments set at different points on the frame.

When she arrives at the frame I have her stand then attach cuffs to her wrists and ankles. Then I chose a thin flexible switch that had been cut from an hickory branch just two days earlier.

I look at Dianne pointedly and swing the switch downwards. It made a hissing sound as it cut through the air.

Then I speak to Dawn, "I am going to whip you, after each strike you will thank me and say, Master I am your slave." She nods in agreement.

Then I roll her stockings down to her ankles and my first strike lands slightly above the ankles. I use measured, forceful strokes as I move up to her beautiful ass, then my strokes became harder leaving welts as she takes twenty hard strikes. Her ass has glorious red stripes from side to side and it is an intoxicating sight! My erection is so incredibly gorged that is painful. Dawn is crying profusely now as I release and cuddle her, speaking soothingly and quietly.