Dawn & Dianne Practically Identical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly ease Dawn onto her knees and ask, "Have you ever sucked a cock, slave?"

She answers as expected, "No Master," and then quickly adds, "but I want to suck yours! If you will permit me!"

She looks expectantly at me and it is such a rush having this beautiful virgin asking to serve me.

That thought causes the command to rush out, "Kneel and remove my shorts then take my cock into your hand, I will give you instructions as to what I want." She complies and kneels there with downcast eyes, blushing profusely.

Now I can't keep the excitement out of my voice, "Dawn lick the area around my cock, including the pubic hair and then thoroughly explore my balls with your tongue."

Then I hear the door slam as Dianne leaves the room.

If Dawn noticed her sister's departure it does not affect her performance. She moves her tongue, gagging when she began to lick my pubic hair but she pauses only long enough to recover and then restarts. I guide her to the base of my shaft and ordered Dawn to lick up to the tip and clean the precum from it. She begins and I order her to use more tongue and she fully extends that delightful organ then uses it like a mop to cover my shaft. I insert my cock about 2 inches into her mouth and tell her to slowly swirl her tongue around the glans. Then I tell her to part her lips if necessary to allow her to breathe.

Chapter Ten

Even as inexperienced as she is, that tongue coming out of that mouth gets to me! I have deliberately not thrust into her mouth, but that is about to change.

So I warn my new slave, "Dawn, I am going to begin to stroke your mouth. You will have to concentrate and relax your throat muscles, as I want all of my cock inside your mouth and throat."

She shifts her knees in order to change her position, preparing to perform this new and probably scary task. I decide to make it a little easier for her to deep throat me and move her to the exam table. She lies on her back with her head hanging over the edge as this straightens her throat tunnel. I take my position and reinsert my cock then began to stroke. Slowly at first with my balls brushing against her hair. I cautiously stroke deeper and deeper, while she fails to take all of the eight inches it isn't because of lack of effort.

Her tongue is hungrily exploring my shaft and I am responding, my breathing rate has increased and I begin to sweat profusely. My balls feel as hard as stones and are filling my sac.

I warn Dawn, "I will cum soon, be ready."

She begins to move her head from side to side and press against my shaft with her pleasing tongue. I begin to cum into her mouth and she swallows too fast causing her to choke. But somehow she manages to control herself and doesn't vomit. She takes every drop and watches my cock after I remove it from her mouth and licks the residual cum as it appears on the tip.

After we rest a bit, I applied an soothing unguent to Dawn's ass and legs. I make her follow me to the bathroom on all fours then hold my cock and caress my ass as I urinate into the bowl. We both remain nude as we entere the living room, with Dawn was still on all fours.

Dianne is sitting in a chair with every molecule of her body exuding disgust.

As I sit and allow Dawn to sit at my feet, Dianne snaps, "Enjoy yourself, Mr. Dominate BDSM Master!"

My reply is blunt, "Either be civil or you will leave my home Dianne!"

However, she is not deterred and snaps again, "Is the Bdsm rut over?"

My answer is angry and hard, "No it is not, goodbye Dianne!"

She looks into Dawn's pleading eyes and seems to deflate then says, "I will be back in the morning."

Dawn answers mildly, "Thank you, I love you Dianne."

I think Dianne has tears in her eyes as she leaves my home. I know that Dawn does.

Chapter Eleven

Dawn rests her head on my knee and speaks softly, "Master may this one speak, please?"

I answer, "Yes slave."

She thinks and says, "Master, Dianne resents you...no one has ever come between us... and that makes her so afraid."

I reply sincerely, "It is not my desire to cause problems between the two of you."

She responda, "Master you might not believe this...but we share feelings, emotions and we can feel each other's physical pain, even if we are miles apart. Because Dianne is a part of me...but Dianne is not me, Master!"

Adding quickly, "Master please do not give up on me, please allow Dianne the time to adjust and accept me, my lifestyle and you..."

I hesitate a bit and think carefully, then speak, "Slave, I want to own you forever."

She gives me a brilliant smile and nestles her head against me. I lay out Dawns' daily routine, she is forbidden clothes, given daily tasks to perform and then I answer several questions that she has. The tasks included learning about the erogenous areas of a man's' body and writing an essay on safe, sane and consensual Bdsm. Also, I order her to enter different chat-rooms each day and write a report on what she encounters there.

After I finish, she asks to speak again and I give her permission, "When will Master take my virginity?"

I replied, "I will not take it for a while."

She looks disappointed but doesn't answer. I have her run my bath and wash me then herself. She sleeps on the floor chained to my bed that night. The next morning I have some things to do in town and Dawn asks for permission to enter her favorite chat-room. She wants to visit with a couple of submissive friends. I tell her to complete her tasks and then she can do so.

Chapter Twelve

I am delayed getting back home until after lunch. Due to a glitch in renewing my home owners insurance policy that takes two hours to resolve. When I enter my home I hear Dawn crying, thinking that she has fought with her sister, I steel myself and enter into my den. However, she is sitting at the computer with tears rolling down her face.

I move to her side and ask, "What's wrong with my pretty slave?"

She sniffles and says, "I am so sorry, so sorry...I am stupid."

Then she begins to cry earnestly and I try to soothe her in order to get an answer. Finally, I have to use my sternest voice and demand an answer.

She is still sniffling as she answers, "He won't let me leave the chatroom!"

Then she quickly adds, "Dianne got angry and left me alone...oh I'm stupid, so stupid."

My next question comes istantly, "Who is he?"

She says glumly, "The Master that wanted me to be his slave, I told him that you were training me, but he said that you have no rights to me. Because he had me first and I don't have a choice! When I tried to leave he refused to let me go and ordered me to shut my fucking mouth!"

I tell her to move away from the computer then type a nasty message to the jerk and click ignore. Dawn is on her knees with tears were dripping off her chin and speaks plaintively, "Master, I just wanted to learn things to surprise and please you...I knew that he couldn't stop me from leaving!"

Her head drops lower as she speaks, "But I couldn't do it...I don't like him nor do I want him...but I just could not disobey!"

I know that Dawn is an intelligent, rational and thoughtful young lady. I also know that this is Dawn the submissive speaking from her heart, being totally honest with her Master. That endears this beautiful woman to me.

Then her head lifts and she pleads, "Beat me with a cane, torture me, I deserve any punishment that you choose, my Master!"

After careful thought I respond, "I will consider your punishment, but first you and I are going to have a little talk."

I lead her into the playroom and place six bottle caps on the floor, with their serrated edges facing upwards. Three in one spot and three about 2 ½ feet away.

Then I command, "Dawn kneel, make sure your knees completely cover the caps." She kneels and grimaces as the serrated edges dug into her pink flesh.

Then using a reasonable tone I speak, "Dawn the caps will help you focus on my words."

I take my time and say, "Whether it is online or real life here in my home, I am your only Master." I pause then continue, "You will obey and serve only me. If I choose then and only then will you serve others!"

After waiting about five minutes watching the painful look on her face I speak again, "You will always speak respectfully to any dominant as long as they respect you, your role and your Master."

Then I end the conversation with, "If they do not show you respect, then frankly I could care less what you tell them. And I will support you if they complain to me about your words."

I can see that she is miserable, but the painful part of this lesson will have to continue for some time.

So I speak harshly, "Remain here on your knees until I return, under no circumstances are you to lift your knees...is that clear, slave!"

She answered, "Yes, thank you Master."

Chapter Thirteen

In a few minutes Dianne is at my door am I am not in the mood for her rhetoric.

So my words are curt, "She is in the playroom being punished, limit your visit." She gives me a look of pure hatred as she charges by me.

She returns in a few minutes and speaks harshly, "I will be back!"

She exits my home and walked determinedly up the street. As I watch her amazed at how physically they are so identical and yet emotionally so opposite. A sudden thought occurs, "That girl would a formidable enemy and I feel sorry for the person that tries to dominate her in any way!"

I check on Dawn from time to time to ensure that she her knees are not being damaged. And that beautiful slave does not ask to be allowed to lift her knees away the caps that are causing her so much pain! But she does ask piteously several times for my forgiveness.

I know "trained slaves" that needed to take lessons from Dawn.

After two hours I enter the room and gently help her stand. She moves awkwardly as her knees are stiff and sore. I forgive her and she clings to me as she cries her heart out.

Dianne rings the bell and I ask her inside. I politely ask her to wait in the kitchen and surprisingly she did not argue. Presently as Dawn regains her composure she asks to speak.

When I give her my approval she asks, "Master can you ask Dianne to come in here and then may I speak freely to both of you?"

With a bit of apprehension I agreed.

Once Dianne entered the room and takesa seat, Dawn speak earnestly, "I am very sorry Master and Dianne to speak this way, but I am being torn apart by the two of you! Now I want both of you to shut the hell up and listen to me!" I was shocked, so was Dianne.

Then Dawn charges headlong into a tirade, "Dianne I need you and love you, dammit, Master I need you, too and my love for you is growing...but what I do not need is the both of you to be at each other's throats!"

With an angry shake of her head she adds, "Dianne today I needed you and you got so angry, then left me alone! Master please try to see Dianne's side of this...she loves me Master...and she doesn't want to lose me, to you or Bdsm or anything else!"

Then she pointedly looks at Dianne and says, "Look at him...he is my Master, Dianne...my Master...he cannot nor will he ever replace you as my sister!"

She continue in a rush, "Now Dianne let him be my Master, don't interfere...I love the things that he does to me and he is going to take my virginity soon"

Then with a serene look she says, "Dianne, I have never felt so safe and secure as when Master whipped me and then gently applied the ointment to my back...I felt so warm and safe and good!"

Dianne has a stricken look on her face that Dawn ignores and speaks, "And Master stop being so grouchy with my sister, give her a little time Master and she will accept us...please Master."

Dawn ends the tirade and lapses back into her submissive role and speaks pleadingly," I am so sorry to speak to you in that manner, please forgive me."

I am so proud of Dawn that I could burst, she is a true submissive but does not hesitate to fight for the people she wants, needs or loves.

Chapter Fourteen

I give Dawn a bear-hug and kiss her cheek. Then I hear from Dianne, "Dawn, can I have a hug?" I release Dawn and she grasps Dianne around her shoulders, I can see Dawn's biceps contract as she squeezes her twin.

After a few minutes I make a snap decision and say, "Dawn groom, fix your make-up, dress in that tight blouse, stockings and heels. Do not wear any underwear and when you are finished bring me the clit stimulator along with its remote control."

After the stimulator is in place dress, I tell her to wear the short black skirt.

Dawn looks at me quizzically, so I add, "We are going to dinner at that Italian place and Dianne you are welcome to join us." I saw a fleeting smile flash across Dawn's face.

Dianne accepts gracefully, although I am sure that she disliked the no underwear and stimulator ideas. We arrive at the restaurant just before 9:00 PM and I chose a booth for us.

I take a breath and give Dawn an order, "Remove your heels and spread your legs, so that anyone may view your cunt. You will adjust your ass as necessary to ensure they get the best view."

Dawn lowers her head and speaks softly, "Yes Master."

Dianne's mouth is open as she looks at me. I return her gaze without changing my expression. If she goes ballistic then we will cause a scene and probably get us kicked out of the restaurant. But I will not going to back down.

But Dianne makes Herculean effort to stay calm and says to Dawn, "Daw, I am sorry but I will call a cab and go home. Call me when you get back to Abe's house...ok Daw?"

Dawn nods miserably and says, "I love you, Dianne."

Dianne gives her a hug and a quick kiss then caps it with a gorgeous smile as she goes to the payphones. I turn the stimulator to its lowest setting and began to converse with my beautiful slave. Her conversation is incoherent at times as the vibrations tweak her clit. I notice her shift her ass several times to accommodate a viewer.

Then I add another command, "Dawn when you shift your ass, smile at your admirer." She gives me a quick nod of assent.

Chapter Fifteen

I increase the speed of the stimulator and Dawn is struggling not to squirm. Then I speak, "Dawn you may squirm and moan if you desire."

She turns beet red and exclaims, "If that would please Master, I will do

it."

But I add to her torment, "Oh no, that was not an order, I just thought you might like to do those things."

She gives me a resentful look but says humbly, "Thank you Master."

She is having a moral dilemma, after years of being taught not to do just what she is doing. But she desperately wants to squirm, cry out and have an orgasm, but she doesn't have my permission to fulfill those needs. And I love every second of her discomfort.

I smile and say, "You aren't eating, this lasagna is the best I have eaten in a long time."

She does not seem to have heard me, so I spoke in a low but harsh voice,

"Dawn you are to eat your food, begin now!"

She resignedly begins to eat, probably thinking that her torment will never end.

I increase the setting on the clit stimulator to its highest level and Dawn's distress is instantly magnified. She pretends to be shifting her position on the bench. But I know that she wants to get her ass off the seat and use her fingers in that very desirable cunt! When she puts the last bite of food in her mouth, I suddenly lean across the table and say, "cum Dawn, cum now!"

The food falls out of her mouth onto that pretty blouse and she claps a hand over her mouth to silence the moan that accompanies the orgasm. I watch intently as she has an intense orgasm, the veins pop out on her forehead. Her hands clenched tightly into fists and she squeezes those gorgeous thighs together as tightly as possible. After the orgasm subside she leaned back and I see that she glistening sweating on her face.

I grabone of her hands and it was trembling as while asking, "Are you alright, dear?" A server comes over and asks the same question.

With an amused look on my face I say, "Oh it is ok, she just had her first orgasm!" Dawn's face flushes a brilliant red again.

The waitress does not reply and quickly cleans up the mess that Dawn has made, then walks away disgustedly. Dawn's blouse has a large red stain between those lovely boobs.

Chapter Sixteen

On the way home Dawn studiously stares through the windshield. I continue my conversation and she responds only when necessary.

But when we got home she says "thank you Master, I have never been so embarrassed, but that experience fulfilled a deep seated need in me...and that orgasm...or cum...was so awesome, thank you again, Master." The next day I bought Dawn another blouse.

In the days that followed I noticed that Dawn seemed distracted and perplexed. I had an idea as to what she was experiencing. But I decided to wait and see if she would breach the subject to me.

It took her two weeks but one day she asked to speak and I gave her permission, "Master, I am on an emotional roller-coaster." after a pause she thoughtfully adds, "I will be in great spirits and then not one hour later I will be in the dumps...what is wrong with me, Master."

I reply with a query, "Dawn do you wish to postpone or cancel training?" She replied hastily, "No Master, absolutely not!"

So I continue, "I have seen slaves go through similar circumstances, you are having difficulty making the transition to real life slavery. Thinking you are a slave is one thing, but when you are whipped, used, humiliated in real life it can be a shock and that will require a period of adjustment. Once you make the mental and emotional adjustments then you will embrace slavery, and that will stabilize your emotions."

I smiled and say, "Don't worry Dawn, we will keep moving forward with your training. I have spoken to many slaves that say once they truly accepted slavery as their way of life, they felt free for the first time in their lives."

I hold her for a while then check her ass and legs then schedule a session for that night. I am not going to let her brood about the situation. Dianne comes over and chats with us for a while. She emphatically informs me that tonight's session would be carried on in her absence. However she does ask if Dawn will ever be allowed to wear clothes, again.

I reply with a negative response. After she leaves I ask Dawn, "Why is she going to be absent, slave?"

Dawn smiles and says, "She has a date...I think that she wants me to be jealous, the guy is not her type at all Master."

I think to myself, "I hope he doesn't try anything, she might break his arm or something!"

Chapter Seventeen

Larry had called a couple of times and sent emails inquiring about the twins, so I phoned and invited him over that evening.

I Dawn her instruction, "I want you in stockings, heels and nothing else, with your cosmetics applied meticulously. I have a good friend that will join us tonight, he is to be called Sir and treated deferentially."

I have her prepare a tray of snacks and then take a hot bubble bath.

After the bath her skin is radiant and she smellsof lavender. I could see that she was troubled about something, so I inquired, "Are you upset Dawn?"

She hesitates and then admits, "Master, I am afraid..."

My query comes quickly, "Of what slave?"

She replies, "That I may not be able to perform for your friend. You know take his penis in my mouth!"

That remark piqued my curiosity and I inquire, "Why not my slave?'

She hangs her head in shame as the words come out, "It would be like being disloyal to you. I know thatyou will command it bit I don't know..."

I caress one those gorgeous globes and find the nipple then began squeeze then twist harshly.

My voice is gruff as I issue an ultimatum, "Slave, you will not embarrass me! You will perform as ordered, when ordered without hesitation or any reservations! Dawn you are mine to be used as I please...as a fucktoy, pain-slut, cock whore, maid or to paint my damn house if I say so"