Dawn and Jim: First Time

Story Info
Sister and brother find love.
2.3k words
4.33
105.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Time...

I grew up in a very religious family. We weren't Catholic or some of the protestant groups where you went to mass or Sunday service once a week and considered your obligation to church fulfilled for another 7 days. No, we were in a church service twice on Sundays, at a mid-week service on Wednesdays, and often attended church social functions at least one other night of the week. You see, my Dad was the pastor, so our lives pretty much revolved around our church. My sister, brother, and I even went to a private school run by our church.

As you can imagine, that much religion can create an atmosphere where the only acceptable conversation, activities, and even thoughts must be "pure". Not an easy environment for 3 teenagers who's every thought was about all of the "forbidden fruits". They say preachers kids turn out to be the worst, all of those pent up frustrations eventually come out all at once instead of being able to work things out a little at a time. Maybe that theory explains what happened between my sister and me during the summer after I turned 18 and graduated from high school.

My sister, Dawn, is two years older than me. She is about 5' 6" and 120 with long auburn hair and brilliant green eyes. She has small-C cup breasts and a great heart-shaped ass that balances her out nicely. She played a lot of sports in high school and had a well toned body with long sleek legs. I would be lying if I said that I didn't try to sneak peeks at her when she showered or was changing, of course always feeling guilty about it afterwards.

My name is Jim, and I am 6' even and about 185 with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. I also played a lot of sports and kept in pretty good shape. I am not threatening to be Mr. Universe, but I am not ashamed to take my shirt off at the beach either.

My family lived in a small house in Florida. With 3 kids and my great-grandfather living with us, we did not really have enough bedrooms for everyone. So my Dad converted the garage into two bedrooms for my sister and me. It wasn't the best construction, but it was functional. He didn't put up drywall, just covered the 2x4 studs with thin paneling. Because of this, I could pretty easily hear everything that my sister was doing in her room. I didn't really think about it, but I guess she could hear everything that I did also. One of the best things about our bedrooms is that they are on the opposite end of the house from my parent's room.

On the first Monday after graduation, my sister had the day off of work and I had not started a summer job yet, so we spent most of the day outside lying in the sun and swimming in the pool. We were alone for the day since my parents had taken my great grandfather to a series of doctor's appointments and my brother still had school for another week. Of course, I took opportunities when my sister wasn't looking at me to scope out her body. Dawn was wearing a black one-piece bathing suit that had a thin strap that tied behind her neck to hold the top up. Yeah, it was a little reserved, but she looked stunning in it and these images would fuel my imagination for those late night masturbation sessions.

At one point when we were both in the pool throwing a Frisbee around, Dawn dove for an errant throw and ended up going under water pretty hard. When she came back up, the tie around her neck had come undone and her top had slipped off of her left tit. It was the most fantastic sight I had ever seen. I had caught little glimpses down her shirt at her bra covered breasts at times, but here she was standing about 15 feet from me with one breast completely uncovered. Dawn had dark nipples that were about the size of a half-dollar centered on her slightly upturned perky breasts.

Of course, I stopped dead and couldn't help but stare at her while almost instantly sprouting one of the largest hard-ons ever. She looked a little perplexed at my sudden change in countenance. That is until she followed my stare and looked down at her uncovered breast. She immediately ducked back under the water to fix her bathing suit.

When she came back up, there was a strange mix of emotions running across her face. First embarrassment, then anger, then something else, maybe pride that she had that affect on me. She didn't make a big deal about it; she got out of the pool, dried off and went into the house without saying a word to me.

I felt like shit that I hadn't been more of a gentleman and turned around or said something to her. I hadn't meant to stare, but I was an inexperienced 18 year old male with a lot of pent up frustration. After my erection eased enough that I could get out of the water without it pointing my way forward, I dried off and went to apologize to her.

"Dawn, can I come in?" I asked, knocking on the door to her bedroom.

"Why? Want another peep show?" She asked.

"Listen, I am really sorry about staring. Can I come in instead of talking through a door?"

After hearing some rustling through the door, she opened up and I thought my jaw was going to drop off and my eyes were going to jump out of their sockets. She was standing there completely naked. I looked down at her pussy and noticed that she had a well manicured landing strip of dark brown hair ending just above her clitoral hood. Of course, my reaction was about the same as before, I froze, stared, and sprouted a huge erection.

"I can tell that you are really sorry for staring." Dawn said sarcastically. "Now are you coming in or not?"

Almost in a daze, I took two steps forward and she closed the door behind me. Then she walked back over to her bed and sat down and not even making a move to cover her naked body.

"Earth to Jim...Earth to Jim, Come in Jim."

I finally regained enough of my senses to speak. "Aren't you going to cover yourself up?"

"I thought you wanted to see me naked. I have seen you trying to catch glimpses of me changing my clothes or down my shirt when I bend over. You obviously like what you see judging from the third leg you have pointing at me. Now that you have gotten a good look, why should I bother covering up?" she countered.

I didn't know where to begin, but quickly blurted out "Listen, I am sorry if I have made you uncomfortable with my staring and sneak peeks. But what am I to do? I live with a beautiful girl on the other side of a very thin wall. Mom and dad make us feel like having any interest in the 'desires of the flesh' is a guaranteed ticket to hell and yet I can't deny how I feel. I love you!"

"You think I am beautiful?" she whispered, suddenly looking a bit shy.

"Of course you are beautiful. Don't you know that you have always been the best looking girl around? But it isn't right that I feel that way about you is it? I mean, forget the incest taboo part of it, I am going to burn in hell for even standing here right now staring at a naked girl, let alone my sister. But I love you. I have always loved you. You mean the world to me and not just because you are my sister." Now that the truth is out, I can't seem to hold anything back.

Dawn stood up and crossed the room to me. "I am so glad that you feel that way about me, because I love you also and didn't think that I could tell you about my feelings and attraction to you without freaking you out. I have heard you masturbating at night after I have let you get a peak down my shirt or when I left my door ajar while I changed. But I wasn't sure if any girl could cause that or if it was desire for me" she confessed.

"You love me too?" I was stunned, again. I had no idea that she felt that way about me.

"But wait", I said, "What about burning in hell? Aren't you worried about that?"

She responded by leaning forward and kissing me on the lips. The kiss was tentative at first, neither of us have had much experience with this. However, as she moved her body closer to mine and I wrapped my arms around her, our kiss deepened. I couldn't believe that I was holding my naked sister in my arms.

As I started to loosen up, my hands developed a mind of their own and started exploring her body. My left hand reached down to grab one ass cheek while my right hand caressed up her side to cup her breast. She felt young and soft and firm and wonderful. But she started pulling away from me. "Oh shit, I have gone too far! Fuck!" I think.

"I don't think it is fair that I am standing her naked while you still have your swim trunks and T-shirt on!" She said as she began pulling my shirt over my head. Feeling the momentary dread replaced quickly with elation and anticipation, I helped her get my shirt off. I then dropped my swim trunks and kicked them into a pile in the corner.

Now it is her turn to stop and stare. "It's so big!" She said. Now I am not really that big, maybe about 6" and I guess a little on the thick side. But I am hard as a rock.

"Have you seen one before?" I asked.

Dawn blushed. "You know that dad never let me have boyfriends in High School and well, I am a bit shy. I have let a couple of boys kiss me, but have been too embarrassed to do anything more. Can I touch it?"

"Not only can you, but I really want you to." I responded.

She tentatively reached forward and put one finger out to touch the tip of my cock. After she pushed down on it a little and pulled back, it bounced back up at her and she grinned. Then she got down on her knees in front of me to get a better look and put her hand around it and started stroking me slowly, up and down.

"There is one penis that I have seen." She admitted. "Not up close, but I watched you masturbate through a crack in your closet door where I was hiding"

"Am I doing this right?" Dawn asked.

As I gazed down at my sister, naked on her knees in front of me giving me her first hand job, I tried to absorb that she had watched me masturbate. I can feel the pressure starting to build in my balls and know that I am going to erupt soon. This is all way too much for me. I had never really seen a naked girl before and now I am getting jacked off by my dream girl, my sister.

"Oh god! Yeah, that feels really good. Maybe too good. You are going to make me cum if you keep doing that" I responded.

She looked into my eyes and grinned, and then started speeding up her stroking. "The times that I watched you, it always looked like you started slow, but then got faster right before your orgasm."

Did she just imply that she hadn't just watched me once but had watched on several occasions? Thinking that my sister had made a habit of watching me masturbate from my closet, maybe in there touching herself while watching, was too much for me.

"I am going to cum soon" I warned.

"I know that you normally catch you cum in a towel that you hide under your bed, but I want you to come on my breasts. I have always wanted to know what it would feel like to have your cum squirting out of you across my body."

That does it, I can't hold back any longer. "Oh god you feel fantastic. I am cummmmmiiiiinnnnng." I groaned and began squirting shot after shot of cum as my sister continued stroking my cock. I had my eyes closed, basking in the earth shattering orgasm that I was having and my knees nearly buckled. At that she stopped stroking me and put a hand on my abs to help steady me.

When I came down from my euphoria enough to be able to see again, I looked down at Dawn. She was still on her knees staring up at me with the biggest grin on her face and she was covered in cum. It was in her hair, streaked across her face, running down her chest and dipping off of her breasts.

"I guess my aim isn't that good", she said. "I kind of got it everywhere. We will have to practice that so I can learn to control it better."

She collected some of my cum off of her breast with a finger and sniffed it and then stuck her tongue out to taste it. "Yummy!" She exclaimed.

Wait, did she just say that this is going to happen again? And that she likes the taste?