Dawn and Marie Ch. 03

Story Info
Play time, family time, isn't it all the same?
7k words
4.48
35.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May called Agnes first thing in the morning. I'm not even certain she had one cup of coffee before getting on the phone.

I know I hadn't when she came bouncing on the bed; announcing Agnes and Jonathan would be here in three days. Dawn and Marie sleepily stood in the doorway. "Shouldn't you guys put some clothes on?" I asked them.

"Why? You two aren't wearing anything either."

"We have a good excuse - we've been busy."

"Why, that's what I was going to say."

"Well in that case, why don't you two join us, we'll all warm up."

A king size bed is plenty roomy, but three squirming women can take up a lot of space. Those three couldn't just lie there quietly, oh no, they had hands touching and rubbing, giggling and whispering. I'm not complaining mind you; they had me in the middle of the pile, and the hands were everywhere. Of course my hands were busy too. I was feeling tits and asses, and of course fingers found juicy pussies. Sometimes there were other fingers in there. We didn't mind sharing, it was all good fun. You might ask how we suddenly got this relaxed. I know I would. It was spontaneous; Dawn was busy lapping away in May's pussy, and Marie simply joined in. Between the two of them she was virtually climbing the headboard, then sliding back for more. While Dawn kept licking, Marie kissed her way up until she was lip to lip with her mother. "Good morning, isn't this a great way to wake up?"

***

A few days later Agnes and Jonathan arrived. She looked much more relaxed since Yakima. He was moving much more freely. He still had mobility problems; his right arm clasped to his side, and stiffness in his walk, but much of the facial paralysis had passed. When he spoke, there was some difficulty, but he fought his way through it.

"Agnes, Jonathan, welcome to my home. Marie will show you to your room, then we can gather in the den. Um, Jonathan, can you handle stairs?" He just nodded as they walked away.

It was going to take a while for him to warm up to me.

***

Over coffee we caught up on events since Thanksgiving; Jonathan had been released from the hospital the following Monday, and therapy was arranged in Toppenish. He was working at recovery an hour a day, going home and continuing for the rest of the day. Prognosis was good, but recovery would take time. Agnes was on extended leave from her position as office manager of a heating company. Fortunately she had plenty of vacation time saved, but that would run out eventually.

Jonathan's position with the farm equipment company was being held, but he probably wouldn't be able to go back to equipment repair. His boss had felt out Jonathan about an office slot, possibly field supervisor. He thought that was for the best too.

"How long can you stay?" I asked them. "You're welcome here as long, or as often as you want."

"Thank you," he responded. "After the way I treated you at the hospital, I didn't expect this kindness."

"Nonsense Jonathan, we all say things we regret later. You're Marie's father; at the very least I owe you another chance. Besides, I hear it's really cold over there right now. Here it's just wet."

"Thank you. But why don't you call me John. Jonathan seems very formal in this circumstance."

"Great! Listen; let's just relax the rest of the day, tomorrow we'll take you on a tour of the area. Agnes, do you want to do some shopping? There are a lot of great shops this side of the bridge."

"You don't cross the bridge?"

"The Narrows Bridge can get swamped in traffic at certain times of the day; it used to take an hour or more to get across. And heaven help you if there was an accident. Fortunately adding the new one has taken a lot of the strain off the commutes. That has made a world of difference. But, if you want to, we can go to Tacoma, or Seattle if you want."

"Well ... we'll see."

***

The next day, a Thursday, we toured through Gig harbor. We dropped the women off down town, promising to be back in two hours. John and I cruised town for a bit, just making small talk; feeling each other out. Shortly we were at the Marina where I keepThe Dancer. The tide was about half out, meaning a somewhat difficult slope on the ramp. I gave him the option of coming back another day; "No, no. I want to see your boat, just help me a bit. Challenges are good for me."

I stayed in front, letting him set the pace. He was sweating at the bottom, but the smile said a lot. At the boat, he was silent quite a while, looking her over. After eyeing the path he'd have to navigate from boarding the near float, then crossing the aft arm to get to the cockpit, he sighed; "Ron, she's a beauty, but that's more than I can handle right now. I'd really like to see the whole boat, maybe this summer?"

"Any time. It will be warmer, and a sail then will be much more fun."

"Will I be able to sail on her?"

"Oh sure. There was a sailor, back in the seventies or eighties that sailed on a Tri with one leg. Now granted, he was an experienced sailor, but in here, on the Sound, no problems."

"Not to get too personal ... How can you afford this? For that matter what do you do? You seemed to be able to drop everything when Marie called."

"Actually, we didn't drop anything. We brought our work with us. Dawn is a manager for an on-line business. She frees up the owner so he can focus on the part he enjoys; interaction with his customers. She covers the nuts and bolts, employee payroll, equipment and utilities."

"And you?"

"I'm a money manager. I direct business investments for ten to twelve individuals. They're busy with their own corporations, but want to give back in a way by investing in startup companies. I handle that side of things."

"How did you meet Marie?"

I laid out our story from beginning to end. Finally he shook his head; "That's almost spooky. Basically you met your Marie the same way we met ours. What are the odds of something like that?"

"I've been thinking on that ... since I heard about you guys. Do you believe in karma? There are too many similarities in both situations. It has to be more than coincidence."

***

We met the women and took them to lunch. Everyone was in a good mood. They all agreed they could have gotten better prices at a mall, but all their purchases were more unique.

"Just wait until we go to Jannelle's," announced Marie; "Then we'll see some unique outfits."

"No," laughed Dawn, "the men will see unique outfits."

John looked over at me; "Just how unique are we talking about?"

"Let's just say if you were wearing one ... you wouldn't be wearing much. Anywhere."

That had Dawn and Marie collapsing in each other's arms in laughter, and May and Agnes looking a bit perplexed.

"Um girls, can we go to the ladies room?"

***

Ten minutes later they were back. May went straight to John, took his face in her hands, leaned forward, and in a low but clear voice announced; "You Sir, are going to have a whole new experience. I sure hope you brought your heart medicine."

Looking puzzled, he responded; "But I don't need heart medicine...?"

"Tomorrow we're going to Jannelle's. Tomorrow night ... well, we'll see how good your heart is."

And with that, all four were laughing.

***

John and I kicked back while the women disappeared to Jannelle's.

The thing about 'Jannelle's Intimate Apparel' was the singularity of her clothing lines. Oh sure she had ten of this or that, but she also had outfits that were truly one-of-a-kind. These were some of the sexiest, skimpiest, alluring pieces of almost nothing. All designed by her.

John tried pumping me about everything, all I would tell him; "I know nothing, nothing."

"You're lying to me, I can smell it. What's going on?"

"John, there is no way I'm going to spoil their surprise. Be patient, it will be beyond anything you can imagine.

***

Dinner was a prolonged production: every course brought out slowly with long pauses in between. Obviously the women were tantalizing us. There was lots of laughing and teasing by everyone, but John was definitely looking a bit lost. After dessert the women disappeared up stairs, but only after instructing us to change into robes and then have a drink in the den.

***

Dawn, wearing a small leather thong, and the smallest bit of a bra, swayed into the room. Looking at both of us, she did a slow turn; allowing us to admire the rise of her ass and the shape of her legs. Without a word she moved to John, slipping into his lap and then squirming a bit. Wrapping arms about his neck she said; "Do you like me? Jannelle made this just for me."

"Uh ... yes, it's great, but should you be sitting here?"

"Oh, yes. Things are going to be changed up a little tonight. You'll like it. I'm staying with you for the evening."

Marie came in next, doing a slow turn so we could admire her pale green, translucent robe; her body for us to see. John's gasp at her entrance brought a smile to her lips. She moved to my lap; the robe falling open, leaving both nipples bare. She had just settled into my lap when May and Agnes made their appearance; May in a translucent robe very much like her daughter's but lavender in hue. But Agnes had my attention; a smoky grey body stocking, cut very high over her hips and covering only half of each butt cheek. The whole thing highlighted her slim figure, and her dark nipples strained against the thin material over her breasts.

May went to John, Agnes came to me. He didn't know where to look first; his eyes darted to all the women, but lingered on Marie.

Immediately Agnes claimed my attention, pulling my lips to hers. She wasted no time; her tongue dove into me, dueling with mine even as her lips crushed against me. Very quickly my hands began an exploration; I had admired her figure, now I would do an up-close-and-personal.

Starting with her back and working down; no fat but all muscle. Her butt was the firmest I'd ever felt and still had a feminine sense to it. My hands swept up her sides, ending on breasts that were a small handful. But oh so sensitive; just my palms brushing over her nipples had them popping a good quarter inch out and hard as erasers. "Mmm, that's what I want. Do you mind if I try fucking your brains out tonight? May says it's well worth the try."

"Have you guys been comparing notes?"

"Of course. Oh, and from now on ... call me Aggie. I think Agnes will be too formal from now on."

"What about John? Isn't he going to object? I don't think he knew this was coming."

"Dawn will take care of any concerns he may have. Now enough talking, I haven't cum from a cock in a long time."

"Come to the couch and we'll get that taken care of."

We moved to the couch, Marie with us. While Aggie and I had been talking, she had been busy; running hands over both of us, laying kisses over Aggie's neck and ears, running her hands up and over tits when she could. By the time we hit the couch, my robe had disappeared, Marie's was floating to the floor, and Aggie's top was pulled down to her waist. My lips instantly went to her small and firm tits. I could take one completely into my mouth; sucking it strongly and then strumming the tip with my tongue. In the corner of my eye I could see Marie duplicating me. Aggie was holding us to her, not wanting us to stop, urging us on, asking for more, moaning and groaning her excitement.

I left Marie suckling her step-mother's breasts as I nibbled my way south, pulling her lingerie off as I went. At her pussy I found sparse hair growth and a very large clitoral hood. Her lips were already opening and moisture was forming at the edges. A quick swipe with my tongue, and they sprung wide, asking for more. Her taste was neutral to very slightly sweet, but I wanted more. Pushing my tongue deeper into her, I drew it up, contacting her clit. She lifted her hips; pushing into my mouth. I closed over her clit, sucking hard, drawing it out. Her clit broke free from its hood, a good inch in the clear. Accepting the challenge I sucked, licked and pulled on it, bringing Aggie to her first orgasm of the night. I kept contact, just licking softly as she came down. Finally I lifted my face, only to have Marie right there, licking juices from my face.

Looking in John's direction; Dawn was just lifting her mouth from his cock. She had it hard and red, her saliva gleaming in the lamp light. Smiling at me, she positioned over his cock, and as May held it upright, she slid down; enveloping him completely. They both let out breaths, holding still for several minutes.

Aggie lifted her head; watching her husband take a new pussy for the first time in decades. "That's what I wanted to see. From here on ... everything is fair. Now that first one was good, but I want cock. And Marie honey, I like pussy, so when he's done, you and I are going to get a whole lot more familiar."

Now I'm always willing to make a woman happy; and when happy means 'fuck me', I'm doubly willing.

She pulled me up, even as her legs fell open. Marie guided my cock into the hot hole awaiting it. I slid in. All the way in. Then she clamped down. At first I felt unable to move, but she eased off just a little and I drew back until just my head was in her. I paused, then drove in. hard, driving the air from her. I was possessed. I wanted to fuck her. Ihadto fuck her. Back and forth my hips went, her legs wide open, feet drawn up to her thighs. I could feel nails digging into my shoulders, and she was mumbling encouraging words, urging me on. Marie was busy running fingers over Aggies exposed clit, stroking my cock, then bending down and sucking a tit. She surprised me when she attacked my left nipple; sucking it strongly, but the effect was to urge me on. Digging toes into carpet and couch I fucked into that hot hole as hard, and as fast, as I could. I left nothing in reserve. She wanted to be fucked, and fuck her I did.

She came, God! Did she ever come! At first it was a quiet contraction; her legs clasping my side. Then she began yelling her oncoming orgasm, finally she was calling John's name; declaring her love, thanking him for this, and then going slack under me.

Somewhere in all that, I came. But really, I hardly noticed; Aggie was the center of attention. John and Dawn had been watching us, but as Aggie slumped back Dawn began riding John. She was sitting on his lap; her thighs outside his. I could watch as she lifted and fell on his cock. Her arms were draped over his shoulders, and I could see her whispering into his ear. His hands (yes the right one also) were on her hips guiding her. His eyes were closed, a look of concentration on him, licking his lips. Suddenly his eyes popped open, his hands clenched her hips, and he lifted his hips; pushing up into her. She began quivering, even as she fell into her characteristic orgasmic yips. When they did stop, both were wet with sweat, and they were leaning into each other.

May and Marie stepped out for a moment, and then returned with warm wash cloths. May came to us; Marie went to Dawn and her father. As Dawn lifted, she delicately washed Dawn's pussy and then bent forward, sucking and cleaning her father's shrinking cock. She followed with a gentle wipe with the cloth.

***

May led John to bed. I suspect he'd just had his best workout in weeks. I served a light wine to the other ladies, as they talked among themselves. I was sure the rest of the night was being decided, and I was just a play thing for them. Not that I was complaining; they could play with me all they wanted. I was only mildly surprised when Marie rose, and in all her naked glory sashayed up the stairs. Aggie, Dawn and I followed. I let them lead just so I could admire their shapely asses. A quick look, and I saw mother and daughter taking John to heaven.

We put Aggie between us and Dawn and I kissed her until she was a cooing, writhing mess. She rolled to Dawn; her hands seeking breasts, her lips wanting more taste. As they kissed I spooned in behind Aggie. She lifted her leg, wanting my cock again. This time we went slow and gentle; I stroked into her as she and Dawn smoothed each other. Eventually Dawn turned around and swiped her tongue over the upper side of my cock and up to Aggie's clit. That made her jump! After that she couldn't decide which way to go; forward to Dawn's tongue or back onto my cock.

***

In the morning we gradually gathered in the kitchen. Dawn, Aggie and I prepared breakfast. Eventually Marie joined us. The smile on her face told us everything. John came down a little later looking a bit sleepy, May was a little behind him, obviously having taken time for a shower.

"What's the matter John?" I asked

He mumbled a reply, blushing a bit.

"He meant to say he showed me all his love last night." Said Marie. "Then he turned around and did the same for May."

"I'm a little tired right now. I'm an old man ... they just about wore me out."

"C'mon Dad, tell the truth, you spent half the night keeping US awake."

While I served our late arrivals the women had their fun with John. He kept blushing and trying to defend himself, but there was a small smile playing around the corners of his mouth. They'd tease him about his age, his being a cripple, out of practice, left handed; just about anything. All the while they rubbed against him, rubbed him, one or two even reached into his robe to fondle him.

Eventually we all broke to dress as we planned a day driving over to Hood Canal and visits to a few oyster farms.

***

That night we relaxed in the den. The women draped themselves on John and I, spending lots of time getting us turned on. But they didn't stay with just one of us; rather moving around the room. At any time I had May and Marie or Dawn and Aggie. Then they would shift and Dawn might take May's place, or Aggie and May would be working me over. I put one of my favorite movies,Summer Lovers,in the DVD and we sat back, enjoying Darryl Hannah in the nude.

***

Too soon John and Aggie announced they had to get back, and were leaving the next day. May decided she would return with them; moving back in and sharing their bed.

John had a huge smile; "I'm ordering in a king sized bed. There won't be any separate bedrooms. I want to be with both of them. Our time here has taught me a lot."

Dawn grabbed his hand, dragging him up stairs. That seemed to be the signal to pair off, as Marie and Aggie next left, leaving May with me. "Let's go to bed, I won't feel like moving later."

She led me upstairs, swaying a beautiful ass just ahead of my nose. Playfully I gently bit the target. Getting a laughing shriek in return. We wasted no time shedding cloths and tumbling to the bed, where she attacked my nipples; sucking and biting just like I had done hers on other nights. All the time she was laughing and growling. "How do you like it? Doesn't that feel great when it's your tits?"

Now, my tits are sensitive anyway, but she took them (and me) to a different level. And she was just starting; she worked down to my cock sucking just the tip for a moment and then swiped down one side, around and under my balls, and then back to the tip where she took me to the root in one move.

Groaning, I had her to turn around. Pulling her legs over my face I drove my tongue into her puss; I was looking for juices, and I was getting them. She pressed down against my face; I pulled her ass cheeks down. She sucked on my cock, I went after her clit. It didn't take long, I was spewing juice deep into her throat and she was drowning me with her pussy.

As we came down from our mutually induced highs we could hear the distinct yipping of Dawn in full orgasmic song. Aggie and Marie padded past the door, going to watch the action. May and I just cuddled, she giggling at the noises coming down the hall. "I don't think John is going to do much driving tomorrow."

12