Dawn and Marie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eased her to the pillows. John, on his back, pulled her over him, kissing his way up her belly to her nipples and then her lips. She lifted a bit; reaching to guide his rod into her waiting, dripping quim. As they established a rhythm a hand reached in to apply lube to her waiting rosebud. Another lube filled hand gripped my cock; the women were doing their part.

Pressing against my goal, I watched the resistance give way to acceptance; she opened to me and I felt the sphincter first open, then close around the head of my dick. As John stroked in, she lifted to me taking more of my cock every time. As I bottomed out she arched back, her hands clawing at John's chest; "Oh God! Wait, please wait ... "

Breathing deeply, she tried to adapt to the sensations. We all held our positions and when she was ready she began rocking back and forth. My hands rubbed her back, trying to keep her relaxed, but soon they were at her ass; pulling cheeks apart to give me another inch of penetration.

John was lifting into her, pushing harder, deeper, faster. I drove in, pounding in; turning her into a rag doll between us. Within minutes she was coming; just yelling and groaning, her hands clenching his chest, and sweat pouring from her face to his. Meanwhile my hands had moved to her shoulders and I was forcefully pulling myself into her. Two, three times she came, and as she slumped forward, John and I came together, filling her holes with our outpourings. We slumped together; a mass of arms and legs. When I could, I went to the side; leaving her draped over his body.

Aggie knelt beside me; gently washing my face with a cloth, then moving down to lave my cock and balls, Dawn had eased May to the floor where she was attending to her, and Marie saw to her father.

"I don't know if I could ever do that. That was the most intense sex I have ever witnessed." Aggie said to me.

All I could do was nod.

***

We took the boat out; sailing up the Sound towards Commencement Bay. With the sails slack, we watched the sun set behind the Olympics while snacking on crackers and cheese and sipping wine. May was cuddled in John's arms, Aggie in mine. Marie and Dawn exchanged soft kisses. We talked quietly, planning for their next visit at Thanksgiving.

***

As we sailed back into Gig Harbor, John marveled at how trying to keep up with two women had done so much for him. "I have to exercise every day, watch my diet and pace myself. How the hell do you do it?"

"Like you, I exercise a lot, eat a balanced diet, but I delegate a bunch too."

"Delegate?"

"Sure, I tell Marie to take care of Dawn, or Dawn fucks Marie, that way I save myself."

"Just out of curiosity Ron; how old are you?"

"64."

******

12