Dawn Defiled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"Yes."

"Good. Now let's go to the bedroom."

"I thought we were doing this on Saturday," Tom said. "Our kids could come home at any minute."

"Then we better make this quick," I replied. "And Tom, this is your last warning."

Tom started to respond, then thought better and closed his mouth. The two of them stood up and led me to the bedroom. The room was tastefully furnished with Scandinavian-styled rosewood furniture. Stainless steel lamps and brightly colored linens completed the decor. Nonetheless, I was surprised to find the bed unmade and clothes strewn about the room. The rest of the house was immaculate.

"Dawn, strip off your clothes. I need to see what I have to work with."

Dawn quickly stripped to her bra and panties. She dropped her clothes to the floor, and then turned to face me. Her matching bra and thong were cream-colored, yet they stood out against her freckled white skin. Her chest was beginning to flush, as were her neck and face.

"Dawn, I said 'strip.'" I emphasized the word 'strip.'

Dawn looked over toward her husband, who nodded his approval. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She dropped it to the floor, and then pushed her thong to the floor, as well. She was, in my opinion, a perfectly built woman. Her breasts were large and slightly firm, although age and weight were causing them to sag and point downward. They were so pale and heavy that blue veins were visible. Her aureoles were pink and rather small, about the size of a quarter. They surrounded small, pink nipples which stood out nearly a quarter inch, betraying her arousal. Her waistline tapered nicely into her wide hips. Her belly was soft and full, sagging just enough to form a single fold at her bikini line. Her ass was wide, round and smooth, free of dimples, with just enough jiggle to make my cock rise every time she moved. Her thighs were thick, as were her calves, and she had perfectly manicured feet. She was a beautiful woman, and I looked forward to violating her.

"Turn around," I told her.

She quickly pirouetted in the middle of the room.

"Again," I said. "Slower."

She spun around one more time. I admired her ass, then looked over at the low platform bed, which rose barely a foot off the ground.

"Get on the bed. On your hands and knees."

She quickly positioned herself in the indicated position, looking up at me. Her heavy, melon-sized breasts were hanging all the way to the mattress, with her pink nipples dragging across the sheets. Her back was arched slightly, and her belly was sagging toward the bed, as well.

"Turn around," I told her.

Dawn turned ninety degrees to one side, so that her feet were near the edge of the bed and her face was facing away.

"Put your face on the mattress."

Dawn complied immediately. I was looking directly at her big, juicy ass, which was divided by a deep cleft bisecting her two enormous white globes.

"Use both hands to spread your cheeks."

She lifted one arm off the bed and grasped her left butt cheek, steadied herself, and then lifted the other arm and grabbed her right cheek. Pulling them apart, I got my first good look at her puckered asshole. Her fat pussy was also visible; through her sparse, red bush I saw her clear, syrupy fluid beginning to collect on her pale pink lips. I detected her musky aroma wafting upward, invading my nostrils, and causing my cock to rise toward full erection. I looked over at Tom and smiled. He was rubbing his obviously hard cock through his pants as he watched me inspect his wife.

I walked over to the bed and extended my hand toward her pussy. I aimed two fingers for her wet hole, and entered her. I slowly pushed in and out of her for several seconds, and then withdrew. I touched her lips with my other hand, smearing some of her fluid around her asshole. I heard a faint gasp as I touched her rosebud. I swirled my finger around and around, then pushed one digit inside her. Her tight sphincter gave way immediately. I pushed my finger in all the way to the knuckle, and then pulled it out. I resumed fingering her pussy for a second, and then withdrew.

"Turn this way," I commanded.

Still on her hands and knees, she turned to face me. I pushed the two fingers that had been in her pussy into her mouth. I wiped them on her tongue, her lips, and the inside of her cheeks.

"Have you ever tasted pussy before?" I asked.

"No," Tom answered.

"Only once, other than my own," Dawn answered, looking up at me.

Tom's eyebrows arched in surprise. This fact was news to him, and he wanted to know the details. I looked toward him and glared before he could ask the question that was forming on his lips.

"How was it? I asked.

"I like my own taste better," Dawn replied. "Her taste was kind of strong."

I did not ask the obvious follow up question. It was not important to me at that time. In any event, I knew that Tom would jump on that disclosure as soon as I left. I'll let him have that bone to chew on later.

"You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Dawn. There is no question about that. Now let's see how well you perform. Suck Tom's dick."

Tom looked at me, his eyes opening wide in surprise. He walked over to the bed, rubbing the bulge in his pants as he approached. I stepped away from the bed, allowing Tom to take my place in front of Dawn. She reached up and opened Tom's pants, fished his dick out of his underwear, and started sucking. She licked all around the head, and then started stroking the base of his shaft while sucking on the glans. She gave him a long, slow blowjob that was embellished with extra flourishes of her hands and unnecessary moans, all most likely performed for my benefit. The effort was appreciated by Tom, if not by me, as his moans soon filled the room.

After about ten minutes of what I guessed to be the most intense blow job Tom had ever enjoyed, his hips were shaking and his knees were buckling. His moans became louder and continuous.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Tom shouted.

Tom put his hand on Dawn's face and pushed her mouth away from his cock before it could start spewing. Dawn reacted to his guidance, backing her head from his groin.

"Suck his dick, Dawn!" I commanded. "I don't want to see a drop of his cum wasted."

Dawn returned her face to Tom's crotch just in time. Tom pumped several times, bucking his hips as his load filled Dawn's mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she caught all of his jizz. None of his dick juice escaped her lips. She released his cock from her mouth, the sperm still filling her mouth.

"Swallow it," I told her.

She gulped once and swallowed his cum.

"Now give your husband a kiss to thank him for shooting his semen down your throat."

A look of pure panic flashed across Tom's face. Dawn quickly got up and planted her mouth on his lips. Tom tried to turn away, but I shot him a look that froze him in his position. Dawn pushed her tongue into Tom's mouth, kissing him deeply. She broke away after ten seconds, giggling, and looked at me for further directions. Tom wiped his mouth with his shirt, then disappeared into the bathroom. I heard him spitting into the sink and running water. I guess he didn't like his taste.

Tom returned a second later, looking both relieved and annoyed at the same time. His dick was still sticking out of his pants, and his erection had not subsided.

"Now get back on the bed," I said to Dawn. "It's my turn."

Dawn immediately reached for my zipper. She opened my pants, pulled out my cock, and started to suck me in the same manner that she had just sucked off her husband. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tom slowly stroking his cock.

"That was a nice blow job you just gave your husband," I said. "But I'm not interested in nice."

I grabbed two fistfuls of red hair and thrust my cock to the back of her throat. I held her mouth against my groin until her eyes started to water. She did not gag, but I could tell that she was having trouble breathing. I pushed her head back, bent over, and kissed her very roughly on the mouth -- all without releasing my grasp on her hair. I stood up straight and shoved my cock into her mouth again.

"I can tell that you love your husband, and you love sucking his cock. It is readily apparent that you are a devoted wife. I don't want you to love me, Dawn. I want you to satisfy me."

Holding her head by two fists full of hair, I thrust in and out of her mouth. Long strings of saliva were running down my thighs and dripping from Dawn's plump lips. I pulled her head back and watched a strand of drool stretch from the head of my cock to her open mouth. I watched it drip to her breasts, and then I shoved my cock into her mouth once again.

"That is so fucking hot," Tom chirped. "Baby, you look so hot sucking his cock."

I shot Tom another warning glance.

"I'll be quiet now," he said. "It's just that she's so hot. I can't help it."

As I fucked Dawn's face I felt a change taking place in her body. Her slight resistance turned into compliance, and her compliance soon became synchronic. The slightest movement of my hands or shift of my pelvis produced an immediate, harmonious reaction from Dawn. We moved as one, my needs compelling her desire to satisfy them. I pumped her face several more times, and then felt my orgasm rising out of my balls. At the same time I smelled the musky perfume of Dawn's arousal expanding to fill the bedroom. The aroma of her pussy -- ready and willing -- pushed me over the edge. The wave rushed in and crashed in her mouth. Dawn looked up at me as my sperm filled her cheeks. I spurted five times and then withdrew.

"Swallow it," I told her.

Her throat opened and then closed.

"Kiss me," I commanded.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. My arms circled her naked body, meeting at her meaty ass. I grabbed a cheek in each hand, squeezed, then pressed my mouth against hers. I tasted the remnants of my ejaculation on her tongue. I shoved my tongue to the back of her throat, then pushed her away.

"Now kiss Tom."

Tom was standing beside me, stroking his cock and grinning throughout Dawn's performance. He cringed at the mention of his name, but did not back away when Dawn stepped toward him and pressed her lips against his, forcing her tongue between his teeth.

"The two of you passed the entrance exam," I said, while closing my zipper and straightening my clothes. "I'll see you on Saturday night at eight o'clock. Dawn, call me tomorrow at ten a.m. I may have some last minute instructions for you. It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Good night."

As I drove home I called Bibiana to thank her for the reference. She was mildly surprised to hear that I had taken the assignment. She would be even more surprised if she knew what I had in store for her friend.

* * *

Dawn called me Thursday morning at precisely ten o'clock. I was already rushing to finish my eight o'clock appointment, as I suspected she would be punctual in placing her call to me. She did not disappoint.

"Hello," I answered.

"Good morning," Dawn responded. "I had fun last night. We both did, actually. Thanks for coming over."

"Hold your thanks. Let's see how you feel after Saturday night."

"If it's anything like last night, we should have a great time. After you left, Tom threw me on the bed and fucked me. He was so horny, he didn't even care that the kids were due back at any moment. I was horny too, to tell the truth. Tom fucked me again when we went to bed, and one more time this morning. I had to get out of the house before he tried to get me again."

"Try to save your pussy for Saturday night. I wouldn't want you to be too sore to handle what I have planned for you."

"Speaking of Saturday night, is there anything special I need to do? Anything we should pick up, or that you want me to wear?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. You are going to have to take tomorrow off work. Don't tell Tom. Meet me in the drop off area outside my office at nine a.m. Don't be late. I'll give you the rest of your instructions then. Understand?'

"Yes."

"Good. See you tomorrow. Remember, don't be late. I hate tardiness."

* * *

On Friday morning I drove to the office and parked my car in my usual space. I went in, grabbed two files, told my secretary I would be out of the office all day, and returned to the parking garage. I moved my car to the visitor's lot in back of the building, and then walked to the front entrance and waited for Dawn. She pulled up at precisely eight fifty-five a.m.

"Good morning," I said, as I climbed into the passenger side of her car.

'Good morning,' she answered. "What are we doing today? I'm free until five this afternoon."

"Let's hope that's sufficient time to get everything done," I answered.

"So, where are we going?"

"If I told you, that would spoil all the fun."

"Now you're making me nervous."

"You should be nervous. You have no idea what's in store for you today. You know almost nothing about me, and your husband is nowhere around. He doesn't even know you're with me."

"You're an evil man."

"Like I said before, you have no idea."

I gave her directions to a small strip mall less than a mile away. I pointed to a parking space in front of a day spa.

"Go inside, your appointment is in five minutes."

"What are you going to do?"

"Leave your keys. I'm going to make some phone calls, burn your gas, and run your air conditioning. I'll get some work done while you are getting worked on."

Dawn exited the car, walked across the parking lot, and entered the spa. She returned forty-five minutes later.

"That was interesting! If you wanted my pussy bald, you could have just said so. I would have shaved it for you."

"Then you would have stubble a day or two later. I want you completely smooth until I'm through with you."

"I see. And what about you? Are you completely smooth? I couldn't tell with your pants on the other night."

"Don't worry about it."

"Alright, I guess. You're in charge. Where to next?"

"Pull out of that driveway, and go north. I'll guide you once we're on the road."

This time I directed her to another strip shopping center. This one contained a Ross discount clothing store.

"Park here," I told her. "We need to find you something to wear."

We went inside and headed for the women's department. I found a rack with polyester print dresses cut just above the knee. We located Dawn's size, and I pulled several off the rack. She went to the dressing room to try them on. Ten minutes later I chose a red and white floral print, cut low in the neckline and a little shorter than the others. When Dawn was not looking, I exchanged the size 18 dress she had tried on for a size 16. We left the store and returned to her car.

"Where now?" she asked.

"Go to the Westside mall. When you get there, go the garage on the north side of the mall and park on the fourth floor."

It was still early when we reached the mall. There were no other cars on the fourth floor. I directed her to a space in the corner of the garage.

"Now put on the dress," I told her.

"Now? This thing? It's so tacky. I thought it was for tomorrow."

"Did I stutter? Are you having difficulty understanding English?"

"No."

"Then do it."

"Ok. Wait. There's no room in here."

"Then step outside the car. Stand between the car and the wall."

Dawn shot me a look of pleading, which only lasted a moment before dissolving into surrender. She opened her door, grabbed the bag, and stepped out of the car. She quickly stripped to her underwear, then reached into the bag and pulled out the dress. She removed the tags without really looking at them, and then pulled the dress over her head. It caught as it reached her breasts.

"I don't' understand why this isn't going on," she said as she struggled with the garment. "It fit alright in the damn store."

She continued struggling with the dress. Finally, she got it past her breasts only to find another obstacle when it reached her hips. She pulled and tugged, until the garment finally was in place. It fit her like the skin on a sausage. The seams were pulled to their limits; it bunched around her waist; and it nearly rode up to her crotch. Her breasts were flattened against her chest, and the ridges of her panties and bra were clearly visible.

"Did I tell you to wear underwear?" I asked.

"You didn't say not to," she replied, rather feebly.

"Perhaps," I answered. "In that case, take them off."

Dawn's eyes flashed anger, but she said nothing. She resumed struggling with the dress, tugging her panties off first, and then attempting to remove her bra without taking off the dress. It took her several minutes of struggling, but eventually she managed to remove both of her undergarments. Her appearance now bordered on obscene. The dress still smashed her tits against her chest, but the view through the low-cut v-neck consisted of nearly a mile of cleavage. The dress just barely covered her nipples, but they may as well have been exposed as they protruded through the thin material like push pins sticking out of a corkboard. Likewise, the material was stretched so taut around her ass and hips that her bush would have been visible had she not been waxed earlier that morning. And yet--despite the tightness of the dress --it was unable to provide any support around her waist, where her tummy bulged and rolled beneath the polyester sheath.

"You look great," I said. "Let's go."

"I can't go anywhere like this!" Dawn cried. "I look like a cheap whore."

"That's the point. Now let's go. I have a surprise for you."

"I don't think I'm going to like any more of your surprises."

"You seem to be forgetting something, Dawn. What you like is irrelevant. You belong to me now. Just be thankful we drove all the way across the county. I could have taken you to a mall closer to home where the likelihood of being seen by someone you know would have been much greater."

Dawn shrugged her shoulders in resignation and followed me to the elevator leading to the mall. The looks of derision and disgust that she received from other women walking through the mall were priceless. The unabashed leers from the men clearly lusting after her lush, exposed body seemed to motivate her. Before long Dawn started to revel in the attention, and began walking with her head held up and an extra wiggle in her walk.

Upon reaching Bloomingdales, I led Dawn to the escalator and followed her as we ascended to the third floor. Standing two steps behind her on the escalator, her ass was just about at the same level with my face. I could clearly smell the warm aroma of her pussy as the sweet vapors seeped through her dress. My cock jumped as I inhaled her scent.

We followed the arrows to the plus size department. I pointed her in the direction of the evening gowns and turned her loose.

"Go find something for yourself," I said. "I'll wait for you in those chairs outside the changing room. But don't take too long, we still have more shopping to do."

"Do I have a budget?"

"Yes, but don't ask. I'm not telling you what it is."

I sat and checked my messages while Dawn looked at dresses. Twenty minutes later she stood outside the dressing room with three different gowns draped over her arm and a sales associate attached to her hip, probably to make sure Dawn didn't try to steal anything.

"Show me your selections," I said.

She handed one to the attendant and held up the other two by the hangers.

"Not like that," I told her. "Try them on."

The attendant followed her into the dressing room, and then returned a second later without the dresses.

"Your wife has excellent taste," she said. "Those dresses will look beautiful on her."

"She's not my wife," I said.

The attendant lifted one eyebrow and cocked her head as if to ask a question.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers