Dawn Defiled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"She's just some whore I'm going to fuck the shit out of tomorrow night," I added.

She looked at me with shock and revulsion written in large letters across her face, then turned and walked away.

Dawn returned a few minutes later, wearing a backless sequined black dress with a deep V in the front. The dress was barely able to contain her tits, which jiggled beneath the bodice every time she moved or breathed. She looked stunning in the dress.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It looks beautiful on you. I love how much skin it shows. It's sexy and elegant. But I don't know if black is the best color on you. Your skin is so pale. Let's see the next one."

Five minutes later she returned wearing an ivory dress covered in beads. It was sleeveless, with a full back and a keyhole opening in the front revealing her milky white cleavage. This dress also looked beautiful on her, although it reminded me of a bridal dress.

"What do you think? Do you like the virginal look on me?"

"It looks good, but it really isn't what I had in mind for you."

"I think it's appropriate, in an ironic sort of way. You're going to take my virginity tomorrow night, aren't you?

"You're far from a virgin."

"You'll be the first since I got married."

"Show me the next one."

Dawn disappeared and then returned, this time wearing an emerald green gown with blue, aqua, and purple accents. The top half was beaded, and the lower portion was made of a chiffon material and heavily sequined. It was smaller on top and bigger on the bottom. Her breasts were practically spilling out of the bodice. Her hips and ass looked huge, but I was not going to voice that thought.

"Well?" she asked.

"It's beautiful."

"I thought you'd like this one. My breasts are practically falling out of it."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Well, I don't want to look indecent."

"Less indecent than you look already?"

"Touche'-- but tell me, does this dress make my ass look huge?"

"Your ass is huge. It's not the fault of the dress. Anyway, that's what I like about you."

"Not my big tits?

"They're nice, but I'm an ass man. The bigger the better. More cushion for the pushin'. More bounce to the ounce. More..."

"OK, I get the point. If I buy this dress..."

"If who buys this dress?" I interrupted.

"If you buy this dress, then you better not complain that my ass is enormous. Alright?"

"I have never made that complaint of any woman in any outfit."

"Then promise me you won't start now."

"Agreed."

Dawn left to change back into her whore costume. She returned with the green gown on her arm. When she got close, I noticed that the nylon dress she was wearing was suffering from the stress of her plus sized figure. The seams were pulling apart at the hips and around her tits. She would be lucky if it lasted the rest of the day.

We found the sales associate and paid for the gown. She refused to make eye contact with either of us. After wrapping the dress, she continued looking downward when she handed it to Dawn. The associate gasped when she noticed Dawn's wedding ring.

"Enjoy the dress," she caustically muttered in our direction.

We turned and left, heading back into the mall.

"That woman was rather rude," Dawn remarked. "I wonder what her problem was."

"Maybe she just needs to get laid," I answered.

"Maybe. Or maybe she thought I looked too much like a whore to be shopping at Bloomingdales. I should be getting my clothes from Sluts-R-Us, or something."

"Or maybe it was because I told her that you are my whore and I'm going to fuck your brains out this weekend"

"You didn't."

"Maybe I didn't. Who knows? You just need to get used to it."

We turned a corner and stopped in front of Victoria's Secret.

"Am I getting new undies, too?" Dawn asked.

"No. I don't think they carry anything in that store that would fit you. But don't worry, that is all taken care of, already. I do think that you need some shoes, don't you?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Handing her a credit card, I glanced in the direction of the 9 West store a few doors down.

"Go buy yourself a pair of shoes," I said. I pointed toward a row of chairs outside the store. "I'll be waiting over there."

Dawn disappeared into the store, carrying her dress with her. I took a seat in the center of the mall and watched as she looked over the selection. I had hoped that a young male would be assisting her, but the only employee in the store was a young woman of approximately twenty-two or twenty-three years of age. I watched as Dawn showed her the dress, and then the two of them walked around the store pointing at various shoes and talking amongst themselves. Eventually, Dawn took a seat and the young woman disappeared into the back of the store.

Dawn's dress rode up to within a few inches of her naked crotch when she sat in the seat. She struggled to pull it down, but there was not enough material stretched over her wide ass to cover more than an inch or so of her thick thighs, as well. From outside the store I could see her face flush.

The salesgirl returned with a stack of boxes. Kneeling on the floor in front of Dawn, she took Dawn's right foot in one hand, lifted the foot into the air, and removed her shoe. Lifting Dawn's leg caused her dress to ride up even higher; her chubby thighs parted just enough to provide the salesgirl with a face full of bald pussy. The girl appeared to freeze for a second before she placed Dawn's foot in the first shoe. Dawn stood up, pulled her dress down, walked over to the mirror, then walked back to her seat. The process repeated several more times. Each time Dawn lifted a leg to try on a shoe, she flashed the girl a close up view of her naked cunt. Both women were blushing by the time Dawn stood up and walked to the counter, carrying a box with the shoes she selected.

I stood up before she left the store. Standing just out of sight of the store entrance, I waited for Dawn to approach.

"What did you get?" I asked as she approached.

"Besides being more embarrassed then at any other time of my life?" she answered.

"You're the one with the whore fantasy. Did you think that fulfilling it would be without cost?"

"Actually, I didn't think it through. I just thought I would have to deal with Tom, and I know how to handle him. You're different."

"How so?"

"Tom and I negotiate. Tit for tat. I get to be your slut because he gets to watch. After he sees how it's done, I'll probably have to be his slut for a while, too. When he sees how far this is going, he'll want something else in return. I'll probably give it to him, since I know this is becoming so much more than he anticipated. It's more than I anticipated."

Dawn took a deep breath.

"But there is no negotiating with you. You know what you want, and you just take it. I can't say 'no'. The word is meaningless to you."

"You wouldn't have it any other way, would you?"

"I guess not."

We walked to the car, and left the mall.

* * *

"Where to now?" Dawn asked.

"Head for downtown. Park at the garage on Second Street and First Avenue."

We hit the freeway and drove twenty minutes to the next destination. Dawn found an empty space on the third floor of the parking garage. She reached for the key to shut off the engine.

"Leave it running," I told her. "You're going to shop for the next item alone."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I need a video camera," I answered. I handed her two folded sheets of paper. "This is a list of the equipment I need, complete with pictures and model numbers: a camera, a tripod, and a quick charging car accessory.

"There is an electronics store around the corner-- it's run by some Middle Eastern guys. They will negotiate everything with you, including the time of day and color of the sky. The first price they quote you will be outrageous. You will need to respond with an even more outrageous counter offer. If you don't they won't respect you and they will walk all over you..."

"Do you think they will respect me dressed like this?" Dawn interrupted.

"That dress will actually help you. It will distract them, even if only for a moment. The equipment on this list should cost around four hundred dollars. I am giving you three hundred dollars in cash. Using cash will improve your bargaining position."

"And you think they will chop one hundred dollars off the price just because I am paying in cash?"

"Of course not."

"Then how am I supposed to get the price down to three hundred dollars?"

"You're an intelligent slut. I'm sure you'll think of something."

Dawn's jaw nearly hit the steering wheel when she realized what I was suggesting. She opened the car, stood up, slammed the door shut, and stomped off, fuming. I pulled out my cell phone, checked my messages, and began returning phone calls.

Dawn returned forty-five minutes later, carrying a large plastic bag loaded with boxes. She opened the rear door and shoved the bag into the back seat.

"Did you get everything on the list?" I asked.

"Yes, of course."

"Very good. How did you get him down to three hundred dollars?"

"How do you think? I blew him."

"Excellent. Now hand me the camera and the car charger."

Dawn handed me two boxes, then entered the car and backed out of the parking space.

"That took much longer than I expected," I said.

"Well, after I blew the son of a bitch, he tried to give me just the camera for three hundred dollars. I told him 'no', that was for everything. We argued back and forth, but I could see that he was not going to relent. So I ended up blowing his brother to get the tripod and charger. Those guys are real assholes."

"I should have warned you. Majid hates to lose even a penny in a deal, so he will push and push to get any advantage, no matter how small, and then push some more once you think the negotiation is over."

"Do you know him?"

"He's a former client of mine."

Dawn glared at me with a look that could melt steel.

As we left the parking garage I looked at her and said, "One more stop, then we are through for the day."

"Which way?"

"Head toward the airport. Get off on Forty-fifth, and I'll give you directions from there."

Twenty minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of "Adult Video Emporium."

"I'm not going in there," Dawn said.

"Yes, honey, you are," I replied. "Just be thankful that I am not sending you in there alone."

We parked on the side of the building and entered through the front entrance. The store was divided into three areas: the front was stocked with lingerie and various sexual devices; the back was stocked with adult DVDs, some of which were for sale and some were rentals; and a door on the left side of the store led to a video arcade, consisting of small booths and a television screen with over one hundred channels, each featuring a different adult movie.

"Have you ever been inside a store like this?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "Tom always does our shopping for marital aids and adult videos."

"I understand. My wife wouldn't be caught dead in here, either. Look around, tell me if you see anything you like."

"Just get what you need, and let's go."

"Look at these," I said, pointing to a wall covered with dildos and vibrators of all shapes, sizes and colors. "Do you have any toys that resemble that thing?"

"Not exactly, no."

"What do you have?"

"I have a 'pocket rocket'. I have a life-like dildo. I have a glass dildo. I have a vibrating egg. And I have a jelly vibrator. I think that's it."

"Which is the biggest one?"

"The dildo. The fleshy one."

"How big is it?"

"About this big," she said, holding her hands approximately eight inches apart.

"Point to one up there about the same size."

She indicated a black dildo that was around eight or nine inches long, and much thicker than an average size cock.

"How do you use that one?"

"My husband fucks me with it after he has already cum, you know, when he's finished and I'm not quite there yet. And sometimes I use it on myself when no one is home. But I usually prefer the pocket rocket when I am taking care of myself. It's quicker."

"Ever take that thing in your ass?"

"Hell no!"

"Just asking. Don't have a coronary."

I reached for a similar dildo, but at least two inches longer and even thicker than the one she described. I also picked out a small butt plug. I handed both items to Dawn and gave her my credit card. She glared at me with a pleading look, but I ignored her. She sauntered over to the counter with a look of forlorn resignation on her face. Every pair of eyes in the store watched her make her way to the sales clerk.

When the sale was completed, Dawn walked toward the exit. I did not meet her at the door; instead, I walked over to the DVD section. Dawn looked for me, and when our eyes met I motioned for her to join me. She walked across the store and met me at the first display.

"Aren't we done here?" she asked.

"Hardly," I responded. "In fact, we haven't even started, yet."

I walked around perusing the DVD racks until I found the BBW section. I stopped and glanced at a few of the titles, then moved on. I paraded Dawn all through the store, giving all of the men in the place a good look at her tits and ass as her poor dress struggled to keep them confined. Finally, I led her to the entrance to the video arcade.

"What's in here?" she asked.

"Video booths. Come on, we're going to watch some nasty videos."

Nearly all the booths were empty, and there was no one roaming the halls. I knew that would not last. By the time we closed a door on a booth, every straight man in the store would be heading toward the arcade.

I selected a booth on the end, closed the door behind us, and locked it. The equipment was fairly new, which made up for the fact that the booth was rather small. I moved the chair out of the way, inserted a ten-dollar bill in the machine, and showed Dawn how to scroll through the titles to find something interesting.

We were in the booth less than two minutes before the first dick poked through a hole in the wall. Dawn was staring at the screen and sampling each of the choices, so she did not notice the erect cock. She finally settled on a video featuring a chubby blonde with huge tits and a fat ass getting double penetrated by two men. I moved to her right side, so that she would see the glory hole when she turned to talk to me.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked.

"This looks hot. She is certainly having a good time. Those two guys are hot. They could fuck the shit out of me any time."

"Have you ever had a DP?"

"What's a 'DP'?" she asked, turning toward me. "Oh my god, what's that?!"

"Don't tell me you've never seen a penis before."

"Why is it poking through that hole in the wall?"

"It's waiting for you."

"For me?! For what?!"

"I think you know what for," I answered, with just a hint of menace in my voice.

Dawn looked up at me then got down on her knees in front of the glory hole. I heard a dress seam tear as she squatted on the floor, but I could not see where the tear was located. Dawn wrapped both hands around the shaft and started stroking the mystery cock. It was white, erect, rather thick, and slightly longer than average. She looked up at me for approval. I did not give it to her.

"I think you can do better than that," I said.

"What do you want me to do, suck it?"

"Exactly."

I pulled the video camera out of my pocket and started taping her performance. The camera captured Dawn opening her mouth and swallowing the head of the stranger's cock. She sucked the head for a minute before taking the entire shaft to the back of her throat. She bobbed her head back and forth, using generous amounts of hand that I would never have allowed if it were my cock in her mouth. She was clearly trying to make the stranger cum as quickly as possible.

Less than five minutes after she started, the stranger blew his load in her mouth. Dawn's cheeks bulged with the stranger's cum. She released her grip on the shaft, and the cock withdrew immediately.

"Spit it out," I told her. "I forgot to tell you to take it in the face."

She spit the load of cum onto the floor, and started to stand up.

"Did I tell you to stand up?" I asked. "Don't move; you aren't going anywhere, yet."

Dawn resumed her position on the floor. In less than a minute another cock flopped through the glory hole. This one was also white, but much smaller than the first. It was not yet erect, but it started to stir as soon as Dawn reached for it.

"This time, when he is about to cum, take it out of your mouth and let him shoot in your face. Got it?"

Dawn nodded her acquiescence. She stroked the second cock several times, watching it grow in her hand. Once it reached a respectable size and was close to a full erection, she lowered her mouth and started sucking. This cock lasted a little longer than the first. Ten minutes later, she pulled her face away and pumped her fist back and forth as spurts of cum splashed on her cheeks, in her hair, and on her neck. The cock withdrew almost immediately after the last spurt dripped onto her cleavage. I zoomed in the camera to better capture the cum splattered all over her face.

"How was that?"

"Excellent."

"Are we done now?"

"Hardly," I answered, just as another hard dick poked through the hole.

For the next forty-five minutes Dawn sucked one cock after another. Her face, neck, hair, cleavage, and the front of her dress were soaked with semen. She was a mess. She sucked off eight or nine cocks in that period (I lost count), most of them spraying her with jizz less than five minutes after poking through the hole. I knew her knees had to be aching and her jaws must have been exhausted. There was only one more thing I needed, and it would finally be time to go.

Then it happened. An enormous black dick poked through the hole. It was fully erect, and hard as steel. The head looked like a plum. The shaft was black as coal. It was easily longer and just as thick as the dildo Dawn purchased earlier that afternoon. It wasn't the first black cock Dawn saw emerge through that hole, but it was by far the largest. Dawn gasped.

"This is your final exam, baby. When you finish making that monster cum, we can go home."

Dawn stared at me with a look of panic. I glared back at her. Defeat flashed across her face, and she reached for the horse cock protruding through the wall. She caressed the length, first with one hand and then with both. She extended her tongue and licked all over the head, then up and down the shaft. She appeared to be afraid of sucking it; she pumped the shaft with both hands and continued licking all around the head.

"Baby, sweet slutty baby," I teased her. "I don't think that's going to work. You're going to have to suck it if you want to make him cum."

"It's too big," she said in a soft, timid tone. "I can't."

"You can, and you will."

Dawn resumed licking the ebony shaft she held in both hands. She pulled it downward, stretched her mouth as wide as possible, and swallowed the head. She bobbed her head back and forth several times, working the cock a little deeper with each forward motion. She managed to get nearly a third of that enormous dick into her mouth when she started to gag. A stream of drool dripped from her mouth to the floor when she pulled the cock out of her mouth.

Dawn took several deep breaths, an then resumed her attempts to swallow the obsidian wand that was stretching her lips and bulging her cheeks. I admired her effort, even as I doubted that she would be able to finish the task. I decided that she needed some encouragement.

I placed the video camera on the floor, pointed it upward, and propped it against the wall directly below the intersection of Dawn's mouth and the black cock that was impaling her skull. I got on the floor behind her, pulled her dress up and over her ass, and then reached between her cheeks. I found that her pussy was soaked, even though I had not touched her cunt all day. Good. She's enjoying the humiliation. I shoved two fingers up her pussy and started pumping them in and out of her. She humped my hand, encouraging me to increase either the speed or depth of my penetration. I increased both.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers