Dawn Defiled Ch. 02

Story Info
Surprises for husband as wife submits to another man.
13k words
4.61
80.7k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers

I want to give special thanks to my editor, Alabasterthighs. Her inspiration and assistance are greatly appreciated.

*

I left my house at 7:15 and drove to the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove. After first grabbing my jacket and a soft-sided attache' case from the backseat, I left my car with the valet and made my way to the lounge. After taking a seat at a table for two near the window, I ordered myself a martini and waited for Dawn. My drink arrived moments before Dawn appeared at the doorway. She looked stunning in her green gown. Her hair and make up were impeccable. Every eye in the room turned to look when she entered the bar.

I met her at the door and escorted her to the table. In my opinion, we made an attractive couple. I wore a black suit, grey silk shirt with French cuffs and cufflinks, and a silver-colored tie with a subtle blue and black pattern woven into the fabric. Dawn wore her gown, strappy sandals, and far too much jewelry; she wore chandelier earrings, diamond stud earrings, several necklaces with a variety of pendants, multiple bracelets on each wrist, and a ring on every finger. Jewels and gold were dripping everywhere. There was, of course, a reason for the excessive adornment, that would become obvious as the evening progressed.

The waitress quickly reappeared and took Dawn's drink order. She returned moments later with Dawn's cocktail, and left us to our privacy.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you," she replied. "You look good yourself."

"And Tom?" I asked.

"He's where you requested. He's not happy."

"He'll get over it."

"And if he doesn't, fuck him. I'm going to enjoy myself tonight, and I'll deal with his issues tomorrow."

Just as we finished our drinks the waitress appeared once again, asking if we wanted another round. I declined, and asked for the check, instead. Once I finished that transaction I turned to Dawn.

"Are you ready?" I asked. "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess."

"I should mention one thing, in case you are wondering. Your ass looks wonderful in that dress."

"Thank you," she said, blushing.

"Every man and almost every woman was watching you walk across the room. The men all wanted to fuck you, and some of the women, too. I wonder if any of them could imagine that in a few minutes you're going to be on your knees sucking my cock, or just how much I'm going to enjoy that wonderful ass tonight," I said. "It's not going to look the same in the morning."

"Is that a threat?"

"No, my lovely, sexy, chubby whore, that's a simple statement of fact. It's time. Let's go."

I stood up, took her hand, and escorted her out of the lounge. Her breeasts jiggled as she glided across the room in her high heeled sandals. Her ass careened from side to side in an exaggerated sway that caught the eye of anyone in the lounge who was not already mesmerized by her boobs. She made a gorgeous spectacle of herself. I was proud to have her attached to my arm as we headed toward the lobby.

Upon entering the elevator, I pushed the button for the nineteenth floor. The door closed in front of us.

"I have to say that we were quite surprised to find that you booked a room in a hotel. We were planning to do this at our home, you know."

"I know. I had two reasons for choosing a hotel, instead. First, I like the contrast between 'Dawn the elegant lady' and 'Dawn the filthy whore.' The hotel gives us more opportunities to explore that dynamic.

"Second, I wanted to take the two of you -- especially Tom -- out of your element. It would be too comfortable for you and for Tom to be in your home environment. My house would have been even better, but a neutral setting will do just fine."

The elevator stopped on the nineteenth floor. We exited and walked arm-in-arm down the hallway to the room. Stopping outside the door, I reached into my pocket for the key card, but paused before swiping it.

"Dawn," I said to her in a very low, even tone.

"Yes?" she said, looking up at me.

"You know I'm going to destroy you, don't you?"

"That's why I'm here," she whispered.

Dawn turned, pulled me toward her with one hand, and planted a kiss on my mouth. With her other hand she reached for the key card and swiped it through the mechanism. The lock clicked open. I pushed the handle downward and opened the door.

The suite featured a large sitting area, a small kitchenette, and a separate bedroom and bathroom. Floor to ceiling windows opened onto a balcony facing the bay. Flat panel televisions were mounted on the walls in both the sitting room and the bedroom.

I set my bag on the cocktail table and walked to the bedroom. I found Tom seated in an armchair facing the television, watching a baseball game.. He was completely naked, except for the duct tape strapping him to the chair at his ankles, thighs, wrists, and forearms. Oops! My instructions should have been more specific about the method of taping him to the chair. That tape is really going to hurt when she takes it off him.

"Hello, Tom, its good to see you again," I said. "I hope you like the accommodations."

"I don't know what the fuck the two of you think you're doing," Tom growled in my direction. "But this is not what we talked about."

"Tom, I am only going to explain this to you once. You and Dawn should have worked out between the two of you exactly what you wanted before you contacted me. The fact that you described divergent fantasies told me that you did not do that, and your oversight made it impossible for me to give the two of you exactly what you want. But I am going to do my best.

"Of course, the fact that your fantasies are not identical leaves me with some room for interpretation as I try to take into consideration what the two of you want from this experience. Make no mistake about it, however, my interpretation controls."

"You wanted to see me fuck your wife, and that is precisely what I am going to do," I continued. "I am going to use her like she is my property, and I am going to continue using her until she has completely satisfied my needs. All of my needs."

"I know that this is going to be difficult for you, Tom, but I don't want to hear your voice again unless I am speaking to you directly. If I do, there will be consequences, for both you and for Dawn. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"Good." "I have a question," Dawn interjected.

"This is your last warning, also. Now what's your question?"

"What is the 'safe' word?"

"There is no god damned safe word. I'm not playing with the two of you. We're here because the two of you wanted me to be here with you. I didn't call you, Dawn; it was you who called me. Remember? This isn't a game. Your opportunity to make decisions ended when you asked me to join the two of you. I'll decide when we are through. I'll decide when I have had enough. I'll decide what your limits are. You have no say in the matter. No say at all."

"Do you understand me?" I demanded.

"Yes," Dawn whispered.

"Now go and give your husband a kiss, and thank him for allowing you to fulfill your fantasy of being my whore."

"Ok," Dawn whispered, again.

Dawn walked over to Tom, leaned over, and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"You forgot to thank him."

"Thank you for letting me fulfill my fantasy of being another man's whore," she whispered.

"Louder," I barked.

"Thank you for letting me fulfill my fantasy of being Victor's whore," she said, her voice loud enough to be heard in the next room.

"That's better," I said. "Now Tom, what do you have to say to your lovely slut of a wife?"

"You're welcome," he muttered.

"Is that all?"

He sat there for a second with his jaw hanging and his eyes wide open, struggling to think of a response.

"Enjoy yourself?" he added.

"Not exactly the response I was looking for, but that will do," I said to Tom. Turning to Dawn, I added, "Dawn, your husband has offered you to me to be used in any way that pleases me. I have accepted his generous offer. We have a legally binding contract. You are now my whore."

The purpose of the faux ceremony was to remind Tom that the genesis of this evening was all his idea, even if he never imagined the form of the fully fleshed out fantasy. I knew that Tom was not, by nature, a submissive. The entire scenario that he envisioned was designed to exalt his masculinity, albeit in a circuitous, perverted manner. For this evening to be successful, I would have to reinforce his vanity at times so that he did not realize he was being cuckolded. I would have to occasionally throw him a bone and include him in the activities, to a small extent, in order to distract him from what was really happening. But first, I had other priorities that required my attention.

"Dawn, get your fat ass over here." I commanded.

Dawn quickly stepped away from Tom and stood in front of me. She lowered herself to the floor and knelt at my feet.

"Yes, Sir," she responded.

"Don't call me 'Sir'."

"Y-yes, Victor," she stammered.

"Bring me my bag."

Dawn stood up and scurried to the sitting area. She picked up my bag and walked back to the bedroom. I took the bag from her, opened it, and removed the video camera, the collapsed tripod, and some cables. I set up the tripod and the camera, plugged the camera's power supply into the wall, and aimed the camera at a chair across from Tom. I picked up my bag, sat in the chair, and motioned for Dawn to join me.

Dawn walked over to my chair, where she once again knelt at my feet. She looked at my crotch, and then looked up into my eyes. I am sure she assumed I was going to ask her for a blow job. I had other ideas.

"Stand up," I commanded.

Dawn quickly complied.

"Bend over my lap."

Dawn stood to my side, and then bent over my lap. She had to put her hands on the floor to support herself, although most of her weight was resting on my thighs. My cock was already getting hard, so I had to reach a hand into my pants to adjust myself. I pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her naked ass. The two white globes of her giant ass were as magnificent as when I first saw them, three nights ago. In fact, they looked even better tonight. I caressed both cheeks, enjoying the feeling of her soft white flesh beneath my palms.

After a minute or two of admiring her ass, I reached into the bag and pulled out the butt plug. It was not large, but it was not exactly sized for a beginner, either. I worked two fingers of my right hand into Dawn's pussy. I was not at all surprised to find that she was already juicy. My fingers entered her without resistance. I finger fucked her for a few seconds, then pulled my fingers out and stuck them in her mouth.

"Taste this," I told her. "This is what a whore tastes like. Remember that taste."

Dawn sucked my fingers for several seconds. I pulled them out of her mouth and reinserted them into her pussy. The juice was now flowing out of her cunt. I fucked her for at least a minute, and then shoved my fingers back into her mouth.

"What do you taste?" I asked.

"Whore," she answered, talking around my fingers.

"Whore what?" I demanded.

"Whore puthy juthe," she gurgled.

"That's right, filthy, fat whore pussy juice."

I again withdrew my fingers from her mouth, but this time I did not reinsert them in her cunt. Instead, I placed the tip of the butt plug against her pussy and shoved it inside her. The butt plug slid in as easily as my fingers had moments ago.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

I fucked her with the butt plug for several seconds, then pulled it out of her pussy and pushed it into her mouth. I held it in her mouth until she started drooling. When the butt plug was covered in saliva I removed it from her mouth, placed the tip against her asshole, and pushed. Her sphincter immediately clenched, blocking the anal invasion.

"Relax your ass," I told her.

"I'm trying," she responded.

"Then try harder," I growled.

I stuck a finger in her pussy, then pulled it out and placed it against her asshole. I pushed firmly, burying my finger up to the last knuckle. I worked the finger in and out of her ass for at least a minute, until I felt the grip of her sphincter starting to lessen. I shoved the butt plug back into her pussy, and then worked a second finger into her ass. I withdrew the butt plug first, then my fingers, and then replaced the fingers with the butt plug. This time her asshole stretched as the butt plug gradually penetrated.

"Ughnnnnnnn!" Dawn grunted as the soft, cone-shaped plastic toy invaded her rectum. Once the fattest part of the plug disappeared in her ass, I pulled back on the base to make sure it was firmly embedded. When it did not slip out, I let go of the base and caressed her big white cheeks.

"Damn, I love this creamy fat ass," I said to her.

"What are you going to do to it?" she purred.

SMACK!

I slapped her butt cheek with nearly all of my strength. I raised my hand and saw a bright red imprint in the shape of my hand glowing in the spot where I struck her.

"OWW!" she cried out. "Why did you do that?"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I gave her five hard swats on each of her cheeks. Her body shook and her ass jiggled with every blow. When I was finished, her entire ass was red.

"What was that for?" she sobbed, as tears ran out of her eyes and dripped onto the floor. "I thought you said you weren't into pain."

"I'm not," I answered. "But I had to make sure that you weren't either. Spanking would not be an effective enforcement mechanism if you enjoyed pain.

"I also had to let you know that I will administer punishment if I believe that it is necessary. This demonstration was meant to show you what you can expect if you disappoint me. That is, if I don't just get up and leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Now show us what kind of whore you are. Go suck your husband's cock."

Dawn stood up and walked over to Tom. She knelt in front of him, took his cock and balls in her hands, lowered her mouth to his shaft, and started blowing him. He was fully erect almost immediately. Dawn bobbed her head up and down on his lap, giving him a wet, sloppy blow job. The loving wife of three nights ago was gone. She was sucking him like a common street whore working for a tip.

"Look up. Make eye contact. Let your husband see the cock sucking whore he married."

Dawn slowed her bobbing motion and looked up at Tom. Tom looked down a second later. Their eyes locked for a moment, and then Tom closed his eyes and attempted to buck his hips. He could only raise his ass an inch or two off the chair, but it was enough to drive his cock to the back of Dawn's throat. He was mere seconds from ejaculating.

"Dawn, don't let him cum. I'll beat your ass again if he does."

Dawn lifted her head and looked over at me. Tom groaned.

"But he's almost there," she protested. "I can taste his pre-cum. Just a few more seconds."

"This isn't a debate."

Dawn gave her husband's wet, shiny cock one last lick, just as another drop of pre-cum seeped from the tip. Then she stood up and walked over to me, her hips swaying and her boobs jiggling as her heels dug into the carpeting.

"Get on the bed," I commanded. "Lay down and make yourself cum."

"Can I use one of my toys?"

"You can use your fingers."

Dawn pulled the bottom of her gown up to her waist, laid on the bed, and spread her legs as wide as possible. Her pussy was glistening with drops of dew seeping from between her smooth lips. I detected the aroma of her arousal wafting from her crotch. She extended one finger, dipped it between her lips, and then began to gently caress her clit.

The room was silent except for the sounds of Dawn's jewelry rattling on her wrists, and her dress swishing against the bed linens. After a minute or so her breaths became shorter and sharper, and her thick legs started flapping together like a massive bird with wings that were too heavy for flight.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

Dawn was oblivious to the rest of the room. I glanced over at Tom and saw that his eyes were locked on his wife, whose fingers were busy bringing her closer to orgasm. Tom's cock stood engorged and erect-- it almost appeared angry in its throbbing rigidity-- but he was helpless to do anything about it. My cock was just as hard, although still tucked in my pants.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Dawn moaned. "I'mmmmmmm......"

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Noooooooo!" she cried, even as her hands fell to her side. "I'm sooooo close!"

I reached into her bag, pulled out her pocket rocket, and tossed it onto the bed next to her. I took her hand, put her fingers in my mouth, and sucked them clean.

"Tastes like fat whore," I said, smiling. "That's my favorite flavor."

"Mine too," Tom interjected.

I shot a glare in his direction, and then pointed to the vibrator that had rolled against Dawn's arm.

"Use that."

Dawn picked up the vibrator, twisted it to the 'on' position, and placed it on her clit. Almost instantly she arched her back and resumed moaning. She rocked her hips as she held the vibrator against her seed. She glanced in my direction, expecting me to stop her. I rubbed my crotch, and nodded my approval. That was the signal she needed. She let loose as her orgasm overcame her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yes! Mmmmmmmmmm! Yesssssss! I'mmmmm! Cummmmm! Innnnnnng!"

She stopped rocking, dropped her hands to her sides, turned off the vibrator, relaxed her legs, and took several deep breaths.

"That," she panted, "was so good."

"I didn't say you were finished," I said, handing her the vibrator. "Continue."

Dawn gave me a confused look. I glared at her, but said nothing. She lay still for a second, then twisted the vibrator once again to the 'on' position, and placed it on her clit. In seconds she was in the throes of another orgasm, this one even more intense than the first.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she cried.

"More!" I told her.

She looked over at me with a pleading expression in her eyes, but her hands did not move. The vibrator continued to stimulate her clit.

"Mmmmmmm! I can't... stop..... cummingggggg!" she wailed. "I cannnnnn't.... stopppp! Mmmmmm!"

Her shoulder flinched and I knew that she was going to remove the vibrator. I walked over to the bed, put my hand on top of hers, and held the vibrator in place.

"Nooooooo! Pleeeeeeeease!" she moaned. "Pleeeeeeease! Stoppppppp!"

I held the vibrator against her pussy for another ten minutes. It was impossible to count the number of orgasm she had during that time. They became one constant blur of moans and thrashing legs, arching back, and thrusting hips-- punctuated with peaks and valleys--but there was no break at all. I did not stop until I felt the battery beginning to die out. When the buzzing slowed and diminished to a barely audible level, I twisted the vibrator to the 'off' position and set it on the nightstand.

Dawn laid on the bed, motionless, except for her boobs rising and falling as her lungs expanded and contracted in a seemingly futile effort to catch her breath. Her legs were parted, and her plump pussy lips were glistening with juice. There was a wet spot on the linens directly beneath her ass. The smell of her arousal, which was merely a trace earlier, was now an intoxicating aroma perfuming the entire room.

After several minutes, Dawn finally spoke.

"Oh my god," she panted. "That was the most intense experience of my life. I've never cum so many times in a row."

"Go thank your husband for making it all possible," I told her.

Dawn stood up. Her skirt fell to the floor once again as she walked over to Tom's chair. She walked more slowly this time, and there was very little sway in her walk. She almost stumbled on the carpet just as she reached Tom.

"Show him your appreciation," I told her.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers