Dawn Defiled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers

"Stand up," I told her. "Take a look at the street below."

Dawn walked over to the railing, leaned over the edge, and looked down. Her jewelry sparkled in the moonlight. The railing was approximately four and a half feet high, so Dawn was not able to bend over at exactly ninety degrees. Nonetheless, with her heels on and her legs spread, her ass was sticking up just high enough for what I had planned.

"You've had your fun," I said. "Now it's my turn."

I slapped her ass again, although not nearly as hard. The intention behind that slap was guidance, not punishment. Dawn apparently understood. She spread her legs a little wider, and tilted her hips so that her ass rose a little higher. She folded her arms on the railing and rested her face on her forearms. She was a vision of loveliness in the warm night air, with her red hair blowing in the light breeze, her enormous tits falling heavily from her chest, and her big ass propped up by her thick, tapered legs which were resting on her delicate, high-heeled sandals. Even her hanging belly was erotically beautiful.

I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out a foil-wrapped square of butter that I picked up during dinner. I opened the wrapper, pulled out the softened butter, and smeared it on Dawn's anus. I lined my cock up with her asshole, and pushed. My cock sank into her buttered ass in one smooth stroke.

The feeling of my cock in her ass was delicious. Despite the earlier abuse, her asshole was tight, warm, and-- thanks to the butter-- nice and slippery. I pulled my cock all the way out of her ass, wiped the last of the butter on the base of the shaft, and shoved it back inside her. I grabbed her by the hips and started pumping in and out of her rectum.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted with every thrust of my dick into her butt.

"I don't know if you realize," I said, "that my favorite part of a woman's body is her ass."

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted.

"I mean, boobs are fine, and yours are amazing, by the way," I continued.

"Ungh! Thank. Ungh! You. Ungh!"

"I really do love big, heavy boobs with well defined nipples. I'm not lying."

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"But it's a woman's ass that drives me absolutely insane."

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"The bigger, the better. I like an ass that is big."

"Ungh!"

"Wide."

"Ungh!"

"Round."

"Ungh!"

"And has a deep crack."

"Ungh!"

"Your ass is magnificent."

"Ungh! Thank. Ungh! You. Ungh!"

"So fat."

"Ungh!"

"So round."

"Ungh!"

"So wide."

"Ungh!"

"So deep."

"Ungh!"

"So warm."

"Ungh!"

"So tight."

"Ungh!"

"I could tear this ass up every night."

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

I glanced to my right and noticed that the light was on in the next room. I saw the curtains rustling, but no one stepped out onto the balcony. I glanced over several more times while I continued plowing Dawn's ass, but the balcony remained vacant.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Ungh! Good! Ungh!" "Just good?"

"Ungh! Amazing! Ungh!"

"What's amazing?"

"Ungh! Your cock! Ungh!"

"Where's my cock?"

"Ungh! In! Ungh! My! Ungh! Ass! Ungh!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the lights go out in the next room. I waited several seconds, then looked over and saw that the curtain was pulled back an inch or two from the edge of the door frame. I glanced over a few seconds later, and saw one eye peeking through the slit. That was all the encouragement I needed.

"Are you ready, slut?" I implored.

"Ungh! Yes! Ungh!"

"Are you ready for my cum?"

"Ungh! Yes! Ungh!"

"Have you cum yet?"

"Ungh! Yes! Ungh! I! Ungh! Can't! Ungh! Stop! Ungh! Cumming!"

I pulled my dick out of her ass and pushed her to the floor. I glanced to the next balcony, and it appeared that there were now two pairs of eyes peeking around the curtain.

"On your knees!"

Dawn immediately knelt in front of me. I pushed her back a little, so that her ass was resting on her heels. She extended both arms toward me, but I pushed her hands away. I stepped toward her so that I was practically standing on top of her. I grabbed a handful of red hair with my left hand and pulled it back and down, forcing her head back uncomfortably. I grabbed my cock in the other hand and started stroking.

"One thing I really like about you," I said, "is how good you look with a load of cum splattered all over your face."

I stroked a little faster. Normally, I only pull out for reasons related to birth control. On those rare instances of stupidity, I wait until the last possible second, then shoot it at my partner's ass or belly. But this time I was putting on a show, so I extended the performance as long as I could.

"Do you want to taste my cum?" I asked.

"Yes."

I gave her a sharp slap across her face.

"Oww!"

I did not hit her hard enough to hurt, but rather, just enough to sting a little and to make some noise.

"I said, DO YOU WANT TO TASTE MY CUM?!"

"Yes! Yes! I want your cum! Shoot it in my mouth! Shoot it all over me!"

I pulled back on her hair, causing her face to point straight up in the air and her mouth to open wide. I stroked two more times, and then I felt my balls explode. A torrent of sperm shot from my nuts and up my shaft. The first jet landed right in her mouth. The second hit her cheek, and the third landed on her neck. A fourth and a fifth blast splattered on her breasts. It was easily the biggest load of cum that I had shot all week, and most of it was dripping off her face.

As I regained my composure, I noticed for the first time that I was sweating beneath my shirt. I looked down at Dawn and saw that her face and body were glistening with a thin film of perspiration. I also noticed that the mosquitoes had found our aerie. If we remained on the balcony much longer, we would become a feast for the ravenous insects. I helped her off the floor, and led her inside the suite.

"Wait for me in the bedroom," I told her.

"Can I get cleaned up?" Dawn asked.

"Did I tell you to get cleaned up?" I responded.

"No."

"Alright then."

I followed her to the bedroom, but turned toward the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took off my clothes, peed, and then washed my dick off in the sink. When I exited the bathroom, I saw Dawn sitting on the bed, talking to Tom. Tom's erection was gone-- which didn't really surprise me-- since he had been on ice for over an hour. The tape of Dawn's performance at the glory hole had finished playing several minutes earlier. He could neither see nor hear us on the balcony. I was amazed that he was not complaining when we came back inside.

"Dawn," I said. "Tom seems to have lost his erection somewhere. Why don't you get down on your knees and see if you can help him find it?"

Dawn stood up and embraced Tom. An evil smile crept across her lips. She pulled his face toward her goo-covered breasts, and then slid down his body. Tom looked furious. He scowled at Dawn while fighting the urge to chastise her for rubbing his face in my cum. I glared at Tom, then smacked Dawn on the ass before Tom exploded. Dawn wiggled her ass and giggled, then got on the floor between Tom's thighs. She reached for Tom's dick, looked up at him with a curious grin, lowered her face to his groin, and started kissing the insides of his thighs. She kissed his balls, licked the head, and then started sucking. In less than a minute he was hard again.

She looked up at me and asked, "Is that good enough?"

"Give him some pleasure," I answered. "But not too much."

Tom's eyes shot daggers in my direction. I knew that Dawn would be paying Tom for her fun this evening for a very long time. She was also aware of that fact, but determined to run the tab as high as she could.

I walked over to the video camera, removed the tape of Friday's performance, and replaced it with the last blank tape. I pointed the camera at Dawn and Tom and pushed 'record.' I turned to the bed, propped some pillows against the headboard, and made myself comfortable. Dawn licked up and down the shaft, and then gave his balls a tongue bath. She took the shaft into her mouth and bobbed her face up and down on his lap. About two or three minutes later, Dawn lifted her head and stood up.

"I better stop. He's almost ready to cum."

Tom groaned, but did not say anything.

"Get over here and suck my cock," I told her. "But first, turn the camera in this direction."

Dawn walked over to the camera, pointed it in my direction, and then climbed onto the bed. She crawled between my thighs and lowered her face to my cock. She hesitated for a second before taking it into her mouth. She looked up as if to thank me for washing, then swallowed my dick in one hungry gulp. "That's it baby, suck my cock," I urged.

I looked at the television monitor and saw nothing but the soles of Dawn's feet, her thick thighs, and her fat ass cheeks. She was directly in front of the camera, and her backside was blocking all of the action. Oh well, I hope Tom appreciates her ass as much as I do.

Dawn sucked, licked and slurped all over my crotch. My groin was swimming in a pool of her saliva, but the recovery was progressing slowly. The best I could manage was a semi. Dawn's techniques were masterful, but not enough time had passed since my last ejaculation.

Suddenly, I had an idea.

"Turn around," I said. "Let me taste you."

"Mmmmmm, I've been waiting for this. I was beginning to wonder if Bibiana's stories about your pussy eating skills were just another urban legend."

"Get your fat ass over here, and continue sucking that dick."

I slid down so that I was laying flat on my back in the center of the bed. Dawn turned her body so that her head was facing my feet, and then lowered her crotch to my face. Her smooth pussy was still saturated with her juices. The aroma that filled my nostrils immediately caused my cock to stir. I spread her cheeks, extended my tongue, and started licking. Dawn immediately moaned, then resumed sucking my now hardening cock.

The first taste of Dawn's musky dew was exhilarating. Her arousal was immediately and unmistakably apparent. Dawn's pussy tasted of raw sex and sweat, and nothing else. There was no perfume, no soapy residue, no powdery reminders of her elegant femininity. This slut's cunt was on fire, hungrily anticipating whatever was to happen next.

At that moment I was overcome with the desire to consume her. I sucked her lips into my mouth, tugging on them with my teeth and drawing even more nectar from her. Dawn's lips swelled up in my mouth, becoming both thicker and longer as I sucked on her meaty flaps. Dawn arched her back, then let out a long, low moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she groaned. "That feels so good."

A second later Dawn remembered her role. She lowered her face to my cock, her jaws opening wide as she swallowed the entire shaft. Dawn's hot breath and wet tongue coaxed my cock to stand straight up and explore the back of her throat. My cock was rejuvenated, rigid, fully erect, and filling every corner of her mouth.

I tried to moan, but no sound escaped from beneath her broad hips and fleshy ass. She was sucking me with enthusiasm, while grinding her cunt on my face with even more energy. Her vagina swallowed my nose, and her clit danced all over my lips and teeth. She was a sexual beast, racing to her orgasm while at the same time attempting to prove her worth by sucking the seed from my cock. I was a long way from reaching my climax, but I sensed that her's was rapidly approaching.

Suddenly, Dawn let go of my dick, lifted her head, and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's it! That's the spot! I'm .... cumming!"

Her fragrant juices streamed down my face as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over and through her. After her first big climax she enjoyed four or five smaller climaxes, all building toward another massive eruption. Her hips rocked as she ground her crotch onto my face. I sucked and licked, all the while trying to concentrate my attention on her clit. But she moved too quickly for me to keep up. My entire face was a series of knobs and protrusions that she rode from one peak to the next. Finally, she locked her thighs around my head, mashed her crotch on my mouth, and pushed downward.

"Unghhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Yessssssss! I! Unghhhhhhhh! Can't! Mmmmmmmmm! Stop! Mmmmmmmmm!"

Dawn rolled off me and fell on the bed. Her chest was rising and falling as she desperately tried to catch her breath. Her skin was flushed and her nipples were sticking out like little pink thimbles on her undulating orbs.

"You aren't finished," I told her.

"I need to take a break," she responded between gasps of air. "I just need a few minutes to catch my breath."

"I don't need to catch my breath. In fact, I'm ready to pound that juicy little pussy until I hear you sing. Then you can rest."

"Sing?" Dawn asked. "Sing what? Why would I sing? I can't sing."

Tom started chuckling. He obviously got the joke that seemed to sail right over Dawn's head. It was the first sound I heard come out of him in some time. I predicted that it wouldn't be the last.

I rolled on top of Dawn, wedged my knees between her legs, and pushed her thighs apart. I leaned forward so that the head of my cock was pressing against her vagina. I nudged forward slightly, burying my cock to the base in one slippery stroke.

"Ungh!" Dawn grunted. Dawn shifted her hips, spread her thighs wider, wrapped her legs around my back, and drew me deeper inside her lusty furnace. I buried my face between her soft, fluffy boobs, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and started thrusting. The bedsprings creaked with every push, as the force of our combined weight compressed the balking metal coils.

I adjusted my position several times, until I found the proper angle that allowed the head of my cock to rub against Dawn's G-spot with every thrust. I pounded her pussy for ten solid minutes, until the sound of her grunts and moans drowned out the creaking bed.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! That's the spot! Ungh! That's it! Ungh!"

"Fuck her! Pound her pussy! Fuck her like a whore!" Tom shouted.

I was too busy to tell him to shut up.

I moved my head to one side and rooted around on Dawn's chest, searching for a nipple. I located one of the little nubs, sucked it between my teeth, and chewed.

"Owwwwww! Careful! That hurts!"

I didn't relent. Her cries in my ear further fueled my passion. I slammed into her harder and harder, all the while maintaining considerable pressure on her left nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuhhhh!"

"This is so fucking hot!" Tom interrupted, again. "Do you like his cock, baby? Is he fucking you good?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Dawn stopped complaining, but her grunts became a continuous wail. I pounded her harder. Her wailing increased in volume. I was sure that the guests in the next room could hear her, and probably anyone out in the hallway, as well.

"I'm! I'm! I'm! I'm! Cum... ming!"

I rolled off her, stood up, and walked to the side of the bed. I grabbed a handful of Dawn's red hair, turned her head toward me, and poked her face with my cock.

"Suck it," I told her.

She was still panting, but she opened her mouth and extended her tongue. I pushed the head past her lips, jamming it to the back of her throat. "What does it taste like?" I asked.

"Puthee," she gurgled.

"What kind of pussy?"

"Faad puthee."

"Get on your hands and knees."

I released the handful of hair I was clutching, removed my cock from her throat, and walked over to the video camera. Dawn rolled over, crawled to the center of the bed, put her face on the mattress, and raised her ass high in the air.

"Turn around," I told her.

Dawn turned and pointed her ass toward the camera. I removed the camera from the tripod and handed it to Tom. He had just enough movement in his hands that he could hold the camera between the armrest and the palm of his hand, but he could not operate any of the controls. I had to aim it for Tom, and then count on him to hold the camera steady.

"Can you hold onto this camera without dropping it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? If you have any doubt, let me know now. I can get the duct tape and tape it to your hand."

"I can hold it. I could hold it better if you removed the tape."

"Sorry, my friend. You're staying right there until I'm gone."

"You're an asshole."

"True, but I'm the asshole that's making your fantasy a reality. Just go along with the program, and everyone will have a good time."

By the time I got up on the bed, my erection was already starting to subside. I stood in front of Dawn, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her head to my crotch. She started sucking immediately. Seconds later, I was hard again.

I knelt behind Dawn and then, using both hands, I spread her ass cheeks wide open. I aimed my erect sword at her swampy hole and pushed, impaling her with a single thrust. I fucked her slowly, but gradually increased my speed when Dawn started thrusting her ass backward. Soon, the sounds of our flesh smacking together and the creaking of the bed springs were once again creating a symphony of eroticism. I pounded her for another ten minutes, then slowed to catch my breath.

Dawn was ascending another peak, however, and would not tolerate a rest.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a whore!"

SMACK!

I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

"Yeah, slap my ass! Slap my ass! Slap my slutty ass!"

SMACK!

I slapped her other cheek.

"Slap my slutty ass! Fuck this filthy whore pussy! Fuck me harder! Use me! Fuck me!"

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, stood up, and walked around to the front of the bed.

"Nooooooo!" Dawn wailed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. I stuck my cock in her face and told her between clenched teeth, "My cock smells like whore; lick it off."

Dawn hungrily licked my cock, from the tip all the way to my balls. Just for fun, I grabbed a handful of hair and shoved my cock to the back of her throat. I held her head in place until she began to cough. I pulled it out, and then shoved it in one more time. I held her head until a string of drool escaped her mouth and dropped to the bed. Satisfied, I let go and knelt behind her, ready to resume fucking.

That minute or two of rest was sufficient for me to fully recharge my batteries. I clutched a fistful of hip flesh in each hand, aimed and launched my cock into her cunt, and then pounded her body even harder than before. The smacking sound caused by our bodies colliding over and over was drowning out all other sound in the room. I thrust in and out, slamming my body forward while digging my fingers into her love handles and pulling her toward me.

"Ungh! That's it! Ungh! That's it! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

I felt my balls tightening, and I knew I was minutes away from cumming. I pounded her hard and deep, thrusting with all of my strength. If she weren't so well padded, I am sure that we both would have been bruised from waist to mid-thigh. I pounded and pounded, smacking my groin against her ass and thighs over and over. My cock was a blur-- a piston pumping at hundreds of strokes per second. I felt a burning in the back of my brain as I reached another plateau. I could have cum at any second, but as long as Dawn's pleasure continued to rise, I was determined to push her another notch higher.

"Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Yes! Ungh! Yes!"

I let go of my restraint. My brain exploded as a flood of pleasure washed over me. My balls contracted, then felt like they would burst. A jet of sperm rushed up my shaft and splashed into her womb. I continued thrusting as my cum flooded her cunt. Finally, I collapsed on the bed.

I laid still for several minutes, waiting for my breathing to slow and my ears to stop ringing. I fought the urge to just let go and doze off. I looked over at Dawn, who had collapsed beside me. A river of semen was flowing out of her pussy and soaking the bed linens. I looked at Tom and saw that he was still holding the camera as instructed, and he was still fully erect.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers