Dawn Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

She lifted her face to meet his. Kissing him in a deep, passion filled kiss. Their lips touched and Patrick mouthed the words again. Those three little words that held so much power. No matter what, if he never said the words again, she'd never doubt that he loved her. Never doubt the depth of his feelings for her. She basked in the heat of his breath on her cheeks. "Patrick, take me home. I think its time we started our honeymoon officially."

Scooping Janine up in his arms, he carried her on the narrow path leading to the compound. He'd love her right here and right now if it weren't for all the security cameras Toby hid in the trees. He paused, holding her tightly in his arms, nestled beneath the thick canopy of the shade. "I love you."

Janine giggled and pressed a soft kiss to his chin. So far in just the last two hours he'd said those words at least a hundred times. And she'd never get tired of hearing them. "I know."

Dipping his head low, Patrick kissed her lightly on the lips and carried her over the threshold and into their new world as husband and wife, where they'd live, deeply and forever in love.

Epilogue

The Great Father stretched his hands over the dying embers of the ceremonial bonfire. In the fading light of evening the coals still glowed hot, red-orange. Warming his fingers, he stared out into the purple of the day's last light. The division in the brotherhood was healed and his Sons were one again. But, the storm still loomed, dangerously building and brewing on the horizon.