Dawn in the City of Delicious

Story Info
She's reborn as a vampire.
1k words
3.59
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On swift tail flaming
From storm and south
He comes, pale vampire,
Mouth to my mouth."
-James Joyce, "Ulysses"

* * * * *

The full moon sat suspended in mid-air, still and quiet, beaming brightly through Delicious City's darkness. The moonlight was exquisite, but I found it to be disturbing the dark miasma of the shadows, crawling uncertainly across the city, toying with the edges of my vision.

Turning away, I knew it was time to get ready.

I walked back through the kitchen, down the hall and to the shower, undressing along the way and tossing my things into the bedroom through the open door. I stepped in and onto the cold tile, ran the water as hot as I could stand it, let it run over me, flood my hair, my eyes, my mouth. My left hand was gripping the towel bar the entire time--I was weak, I could have fallen at any moment.

But I don't have to tell you that.

I turn off the water after a few more minutes . . .smoothed my hair back and twisted some of the water out, let the hair hang heavily over my shoulder. I dried myself off quickly and slipped into the attire I had purposely chosen for tonight . . . a claret-colored silk dress that hugged my high breasts and draped long and flowing around my full hips, grazing my ankles. The dress accented by a single strand of garnet beads around my neck, long garnet earrings dangling almost to my shoulders, and a thin band with a blood-red stone on the ring-finger of my left hand. After dressing, I hurried back, afraid that it would already be time.

It wasn't. The moon was still there, though farther away now, higher. I breathed a sigh of relief. Just then, light flooded in through the window, setting every corner of the room, every color on fire, catching me by surprise.

You knew that would surprise me, didn't you?

The anticipation definitely had me in its grip, squeezing and twisting my insides, tugging on them until they stretched into my throat, forming a knot. A tremendous and hypnotic sound swam around and around me, like a flock of birds taking flight, soothing. I listened intently as it changed, came closer.

I knew this sound, it came almost from within me.

Suddenly I saw you clearly and perfectly . . . You came in out of the night--right through the window--like magic, looking at me, smiling as you entered. I understood immediately that you came to make everything right tonight.

My body moved toward yours as you waited.

You smiled at me and removed the need for conversation by kissing me passionately. I tasted my tears upon your lips, then felt a sharp pain in my tongue. You began licking it gently, and all the hurt vanished.

Slowly, you pulled me down on the floor.

I felt you over me, strong under the burden of your will. It wasn't necessary for you to do what you were doing, touching me like you did. I found myself shamelessly guiding your hand to show you what you already knew. My desire. My wetness. My want for you.

You knew, you knew and you moved to make me stop . . . stop it. . . just be still. . .

You positioned me just exactly where you wanted me to be. Telling me to open my eyes and I did; you looked into them, through them, into my mind, until I didn't think I could take it anymore. I could not grasp any air and yet the last thing I cared about was my ability to breath. I grew near unconsciousness. I no longer knew anything. Everything inside of me was gone and replaced with everything about you. All your anger, all the hurt, all the tears you had ever cried, all the joy you had ever known...

You touched my face and kissed me as you left me slowly. Pulling your hardness from within me, making me panic and cry out, and then all at once you filled me up again, looking into me, smiling at my loss of control. You took my breath, my will, my life away from me. Then with agonizing patience you began again, one hand around my ankle, pulling my knee to my chest. You entered me once more. Impaled yourself into me. Fast and furiously you fucked me. You entered me so deep that I could not hang onto anything, though I tried: clawing and stretching my way up and onto you, as a nimble cat would climb a tall tree, feeling the imminence of something which was well beyond my ability to comprehend at that moment.

My bones dug into the floor as you began feeding from me.

You moved your mouth to my neck, all I could think about was how I wanted to belong to you forever. As you bit into the tender flesh of my neck, three words escaped my lips--"I love you". My skin swirled between your lips while you sucked and fucked until my whole body was caught in some whirlpool. I was consumed in darkness and spiraled downward. Down . . . down . . . down . . . into the abyss. The word orgasm appeared on the edges of my consciousness which casted for an explanation, but then quickly receded, embarrassed by its paucity. This was something different. Less like falling and more like ascending, less like death and more like being born.

I turned and lifted my head to you, then softly I cried. In the distance, that sound began in my ears again. It tore at my heart and changed everything. It was the sound. . . that sound that only I could hear. It was a howl, but whispered. Hollow and empty it dissipated into the silence of the night.

Finally the truth was revealed to me and with it came the revelation of utter despair. I, Lianessa, would now hunger through an eternal night. Desiring and degrading with equal fervor. Feeling guilt at my pleasures and pleasures from my guilt.

With the new day's dawn in the City of Delicious came my rebirth . . . my awakening as I silently slept, craddled in your arms.

Are you pleased, Nosferatu?