Dawn In The Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

"Oh, God!" he said, looking totally defeated, "So you've known about it all this time... and you never said anything?"

"It's in the past," I replied, "I'm happy to let it stay there. There's no reason to ever mention it again... and I'd prefer it if you don't."

"So... what happens now?" he asked, and I don't think I've ever seen him look so utterly downcast.

"Well... we had a deal, didn't we?" I asked, trying to put on my most innocent look. Slowly, he looked up at me and I saw the beginnings of a smile. "I'm your number nine... and you're mine. And as long as neither of us wants to aim for double figures, I think we'd better errm... seal our agreement?"

His smile grew (and the front of his trousers when he stood up showed that it wasn't alone in that), as he came round to my side of the table and lifted me out of my chair. One of the things I love about my husband is his physical strength; he could pick me up and carry me as if I weighed nothing at all... and that's exactly what he did. Straight up the stairs and into our bedroom we went, and he kissed me hard on the lips virtually all the way. He set me down beside the bed and, as soon as I had enough breath to speak, I asked him to open the shutters.

"You want light?" he grinned.

"Last one to sleep shuts them!" I answered. He went to say something else, his expression suggesting it was going to be another apology, so I put my finger to his lips, shushed him, and said;

"The talking's done. There's no need for anymore. That's the past and this is now," and as I finished speaking, I stepped back a little and lifted the somewhat dull and shapeless dress I'd been wearing over my head and threw it aside. Beneath it, I was wearing only a lace-trimmed, pale blue bra (with enough uplift to make my 32b breasts look a fair bit bigger), and a matching thong.

His 'Wow!' was clearly heartfelt but, before he could say anything else, I reached up to put my arms around his neck and planted my lips firmly onto his. Reaching isn't always that easy – I'm 5'3" and he's almost a foot taller – but the 4" heels I was wearing helped. Almost immediately, I felt his hands slip down to grab the cheeks of my backside and draw me close enough to feel his erection pressing against me. I love that feeling!

As his tongue gently forced its way into my mouth I responded in kind and my hands went down to deal with the heavy, leather belt around his slim waist. Whilst I struggled a bit to undo it, he almost tore his shirt off and, at the same time as the zip on his jeans went down, so my bra was unhooked and we drew apart for a moment, both of us breathless with desire.

"You're gorgeous, Dawn," he breathed, and I shivered as his hairy chest pressed against my breasts and made my nipples hard enough to put someone's eye out. I didn't say anything for a moment, I just settled back on our bed and watched as he stripped – jeans, underpants and socks flying in all directions – and then, as he joined me on the bed, I looked at his face and finally said;

"I've been eyeing up that stubble ever since you came home, Harry... I hope you're not going to waste it!"

Without a word he lowered his mouth to my nipple and, after sucking on it for a second or two, gently stroked his chin across it. The stubble, almost feeling like sandpaper on the sensitive flesh, made me groan with unconcealable pleasure. I wanted him to move further down, but he refused to be hurried and continued to torment my nipples and breasts with the roughness of the tiny hairs until I began to squirm helplessly. I honestly believe he could have made me cum just by doing that but, at long last, he began to kiss his way across the smooth flesh of my belly and down into the tangle of my pubic hair.

I was moaning and gasping even before he pushed my thong to one side and his soft lips caressed my clit, and when they did I became even more vocal as he deliberately kept me hovering on the verge of a climax, teasing me until I thought I was going to go completely insane. I was ready to beg for release but, sensing that, he suddenly changed his position slightly and, very carefully, pressed his chin to my throbbing clit and slowly drew the bristles across it. He did it once, then again, and then the third time made me scream like a banshee as the hot fluid gushed from me and my mind just seemed to shut down completely and let my body absorb the waves of ecstasy that washed over me.

At that moment, I didn't know where I was or what was happening and, by the time my senses began to recover slightly, Harry was between my legs and his solid erection was parting the lips to my thoroughly lubricated entrance and pushing its way into me.

It was as if I'd died and gone to heaven. We'd had many wonderful sessions together, but this was exceptional. Harry, normally hasty when he was aroused, managed to take his time. He found a nice, slow rhythm that reignited my flames and, when he increased his pace, I was already close to another orgasm.

It happened just a few seconds before his; a breathless, yelling, gasping mind-blowing sensation that felt as if I was tumbling helplessly over the edge of a waterfall and plunging into the depths of carnal delights. Moments later, I felt his cock swell inside me, felt the spasms as his seed erupted into my insides and I actually burst into tears of uncontrolled delight while I clutched him to me with all of the force I could muster.

We lay together like that for what seemed an age – although it was probably no more than a minute or two – as he began to soften and, when he finally slipped away from the grasp of my body, I tried and failed not to frown.

Afterwards, as I gently stroked and teased his balls – something that he finds relaxing for a while, but which often ends up causing second-helpings – he kissed me on the forehead and said;

"You are just amazing, Dawn. I love you so much."

"I owe you something, though, don't I?" I suggested, thinking it wasn't fair to let him go down on me without returning the compliment.

"Maybe later," he smiled and snuggled as close as he could before adding, "D'you know what I was thinking when you threw that old dress off?"

"Errm... 'Oh, God, I married a nympho?' Probably something like that," I teased.

"No... seriously... I was thinking 'it's no wonder the likes of Morton fancies you.' In fact, in all honesty, I don't think there's a bloke in the company who...."

"Enough!" I laughed, giving him a bit of a dig in the ribs, "I don't need to know any of that. I've got you. I'm sorted... and don't you ever forget it!"

I felt him stirring again and wondered if he'd want what I'd suggested, but then he changed the tone of the conversation by asking if I ever looked at any porn.

It took me completely unawares but, since it was a night for being honest, I replied; "I have done... not recently, of course," and then, not knowing the trouble I was about to land myself in, I added; "To be honest, though, I prefer reading a good sexy story. I think it's more fun when you can use your imagination. Y'know... watching people doing things to each other is okay... but there's only so much you can see before it becomes a bit boring and repetitive... don't you think?"

"Funnily enough, I agree," he said. And that surprised me because although Harry was a very intelligent man, he wasn't much of a one for reading.

"Really?"

"Yeah! There's this site on the Internet. I think you'd like it...."

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
Well one!

This is a terrific story- I'm already in awe of and in love with Dawn.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

trouble on the horizon? Can't remember where this one is headed.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Fidelity springs from the heart, ........

....... unbound by a marriage or societal commitments.

Dawn seems to be a bit more forgiving than necessary. And Harry an asshole,of course.

Anyway,the story & the writing are above par,as usual.

A 5 star,obviously.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
A well-crafted story

It's actually scoring ten points for including a mention of one of my favourite real ales!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Okay, I am with the other readers, it sounds like a 'new' type of marriage being considered for this couple. I hope it stays within their marriage borders but with many 'LW' stories it rarely does. Anyway let's have chapter two.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Bonus Wife Sex with wife motives the sales staff.in Loving Wives
Need Pt. 01 A loving wife meets a new dominant neighbor.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
How My Wife Became a Shared Wife Wife takes her first step into being sharedin Loving Wives
More Stories