Dawn In The Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

If Harry hadn't held me so firmly I probably would have collapsed forward helplessly, but his strong arms kept me in place while he began to reach towards his own release. He was hammering me -- pounding into me so fiercely that it was painful enough to make me whimper -- but I welcomed every rapturous moment. And then, with a final emphatic thrust that made me yell as my insides convulsed with a sharp and unexpected pain, I felt the entirely new sensation of the heat of his ejaculation being propelled into the furthest recesses of my helpless, welcoming body.

It was the first time I'd ever really felt his liquid seed erupt inside me. I'd always been aware of his climax; always felt the twitching and throbbing of his hardness -- but this time I genuinely experienced the feel of his hot fluid and, incredibly, it made me cum a second time. It wasn't anything like as spectacular as the first one -- my body probably wasn't capable of repeating that so soon -- but it was a gloriously spreading warmth that engulfed me and made me sob with a pleasure beyond anything I'd ever reached before.

I wasn't really aware of my husband gently and slowly withdrawing me. My response, as he carefully released my hips from his grasp and slowly stood up behind me was a longing to just stretch out where I was and fall into a heavenly, contented sleep. I was vaguely aware that he was adjusting his clothing, but I was somewhere on another planet and didn't really care too much.

"Come on, Hon," I heard him say gently as he lifted me to my feet, then he picked me up and began to carry me up the stairs. Please try not to laugh at this, but I remember worrying that we'd left stains on the stair carpet! Thank heavens I didn't mention it, because I would have been teased unmercifully for a very long time afterwards, but it's one of those things that makes me wonder how the human mind (okay... the female mind if you prefer!) works sometimes. So he carried me into our bedroom and was about to lay me down on the bed when I told him that I needed the bathroom first.

Before I came out of there, I cleaned myself up as thoroughly as I could and dumped all my clothes in the wash basket, hazily wondering whether the skirt had been completely ruined. It was a 'dry clean only' item, and I honestly couldn't imagine myself taking it there to be done! When I stepped back into the bedroom, still feeling a bit dazed, I first noticed that Harry had closed the shutters.

I was glad of that. I hate being awakened by early morning sunlight at the best of the times -- and I was certain that I wouldn't want to wake up too early the next day. Then I looked at the bed and gasped with a mixture of delight, uncertainty and concern.

Harry had pushed the covers down and was lying, naked, on his back. His blonde hair was tousled, his handsome face glowed with happiness and his blue eyes sparkled with mischief. As my eyes travelled downwards, I took in the wide, powerful shoulders, the light covering of hair on his chest that thinned down to a narrower strip on his stomach. I didn't, on this occasion, get as far as appreciating the long, well-muscled legs because, before I could get that far, my eyes were caught and held by the sight of the large solid erection that -- with the aid of a gently-stroking hand -- was pointing straight up towards the ceiling!

"Oh... my... God!" I whispered, which made his features crease into a beaming smile.

"Well... it has been a while, Hon!" he explained.

I was frozen for a moment or two. Harry looked absolutely gorgeous -- he always has done when he's naked -- and thing in his hand was compellingly attractive, but....

"Harry... I'm a bit... well, tender... y'know?" I said hesitantly.

"Ah... never mind," he smirked, obviously feeling pleased with himself, "Come here and I'll kiss it all better!"

So why would I ever dream of refusing an invitation like that? Moments later I was spread-eagled on the bed and my husband was eagerly kissing me and licking me a great deal more than just 'better.' In fact, his lips and tongue brought me to two more wonderful orgasms before I finally insisted on returning his kindness.

Unlike Harry, who insisted on keeping the lights on while he went down on me, I prefer the lights to be off. I want him to feel what I'm doing to him -- to just relax and enjoy the sensations rather than feeling committed to doing anything in return. I don't mind the lights being on -- we've done it that way many times -- it's just a matter of preference. So the lights were off, the room plunged into the state of perfect darkness that I love so much, and I began to tease and caress his genitals with my fingers, my tongue and my lips.

There was no haste about it, I wanted him to experience all the pleasures I could give him, so it was some time before I actually began attempting to take as much of the length of it as I could into my mouth. It tasted slightly strange because it wasn't all that long since it had been totally enclosed within my incredibly wet body -- but that knowledge only seemed to add to my enjoyment. I'm not going to give a blow by blow account (no pun intended!) of what I did or of the way he reacted to what I did. Suffice it to say that, just as my jaw was beginning to ache and I was starting to doubt my ability to finish what I'd started, I felt the familiar jerking and twitching begin. Sucking as hard as I was able, I bobbed my head up and down on it rapidly and rubbed my hand along the shaft until - a moment after he groaned loudly - the first portion of creamy fluid was pumped into my mouth.

Ignoring the salty and somewhat earthy taste, I went on sucking and rubbing as more and more of it was ejected; continuing until the final few drops had to be virtually milked from him. I felt unusually proud of myself because I knew, from his reactions, that he'd enjoyed it even more than he normally does. So proud of myself, in fact, that I didn't rush off to the bathroom to spit it into the basin and brush away the taste. No, for only about the third or fourth time ever, I did the thing properly.

I was still holding his rapidly diminishing erection when I leaned close to his ear and whispered;

"I've swallowed it... do you like that?" and I felt him twitch so much that I thought he might be getting hard again! "If that's another one starting," I told him, you'll have to save it for tomorrow!"

"Bloody hell!" he gasped, "that was fantastic! You're fantastic, Dawn!"

"You're not so bad yourself," I laughed, "What made so randy tonight, though?"

That was a question that I shouldn't have asked. I mean, it was conversation... I didn't even really need to know the answer.

"D'you want the truth?" he asked, and there was a strange nervousness to his voice that, even in the darkness, was unmistakable. I hesitated, wondering whether perhaps he'd been fantasising about being given a blow job by some other woman. 'I could probably accept that,' I thought, 'but if it happens to be Annabelle I'm going to squeeze his balls so hard....'

"I was fantasising that you were giving a blow job to someone else. I was pretending that we'd invited that taxi driver into the house with us...."

"Harry... I don't think...." I began, but he was in full flow, and he went on;

"I was imagining that I hadn't enough money for the fare... so we brought him inside while I got some money from the drawer. Anyway, I paid him the fare and then you suddenly said something like, 'but don't you think he deserves a good tip?' Then you grinned at me and went down on your knees in front of him and unfastened his zip...."

"Harry... I'm really very tired," I said.

I didn't want to hear the rest of it. I had a definite suspicion that the episode on the stairs may have been provoked by a similar fantasy, but I really didn't want to know.

"But I want to talk," he moaned, "I want to tell you about what I'm thinking... what I'm feeling and...."

"Harry... we've got four days in Scotland. We'll have time to ourselves. You can tell me whatever you want to while we're there," I said wearily, and with a heavy heart.

"But...."

"And I'll listen to you. Okay? But I need some sleep, Harry... I really need some sleep."

Strangely, perhaps, it was Harry who fell into a deep and apparently untroubled sleep. I could tell that by the sound of his very gentle snoring as I lay awake, feeling troubled and wondering what the future held.

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Just... fine writing

You write beautifully. It's been a while since you've posted here but I hope to hell you're still writing and posting something somewhere. Your character Dawn feels as if she were created for me. I adore her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

yes, what does the future hold?

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
I would do anything for LOVE .........

......... but I won't do that.

Perfect. A 5.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 11 years ago
Will she, won't she?

Very good so far and very well written. Dawn's dead against living out this fantasy, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop from here

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Author! Author!

I do not like a lot of places where this could be going, but.... It is very well done and full of possibilities. Perhaps the marriage will survive...

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Happy Landings A loving wife doesn't want to be shared.in Loving Wives
The Work of Art Ch. 01 A young husband learns he has the power to grant permission.in Loving Wives
A Barn Dance A young couple contracts to have their barn repaired.in Loving Wives
Sally's Awakening Sally makes more money serving sex than breakfast.in Loving Wives
Oilfield Trash Young oilman tries to advance a project in Africa.in Interracial Love
More Stories