Dawn In The Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

"Oh God! I don't know," I frowned, "I mean, what do you want me to do?"

"Just close your eyes, Hon," he answered soothingly, "And when I begin to touch you... just imagine that it's someone else. You've a good imagination. I mean... maybe someone you were with in the past?"

"If they'd been as good as you are, I'd have married them before I met you," I giggled, but I was desperately trying to think of someone... anyone... to please him. And then I had an idea.

"Okay... I've thought of someone... someone from the past. I think I'd probably call him a near miss!"

"Eh? How d'you mean?"

"It was one of those where... how can I explain it...? If it hadn't been for circumstances... it might have happened."

"Oh... right!" he smiled, "So... keep your eyes closed and tell me a bit about him while I just...." And then he stopped talking as he pulled the covers back, leaned over, and drew one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Ooh... right," I said and then, trying to control my breathing while his hands began to wander delicately, I went on: "His name was Alec. He worked at the same office when I was training as an accountant. And...." I had to stop for a moment because Harry's tongue was tracing little circles around my belly button (Yes... another erogenous zone! It would probably be easier to tell you which parts of me aren't!), as I shivered and gasped.

"Go on," he urged.

"Errm... okay... well, he was older than me... thirtyish, I guess. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was in surprisingly good condition for someone who sat behind a desk all day. He was divorced and I think most of the girls were quite keen on him... but then we heard he was transferring to our office in Hong Kong."

"Mmm, hmmm!" Harry murmured, "Keep going... I can hear you." I wasn't sure about that, because his face was now between my legs and he was lapping gently at my labia.

"There was a leaving party for him a couple of days before he was setting off. All of the women were in their finery... even the married ones... all hoping for a little fling with the office hunk, I suppose. I know he was practically danced off his feet... but then he came over and asked me to dance with him and I almost melted. It was the 'Lambada.' It's a very sexy dance when you know the moves – and both of us knew them all... ooh, that's nice," I said as the tip of his tongue eased between my outer lips.

"Go on!" he whispered, a bit breathlessly.

"Well... eventually, everyone was just standing around watching us. I could see envious looks on a lot of female faces... and when I ground my backside into him, I could feel that I was having an obvious effect. Anyway, when the music stopped, we were facing each other in a tight and sexy embrace. There was a lot of applause and whooping noises – and we just stayed like that until we started gently moving to the slow number that came on next.

"Of course, I couldn't keep him to myself and he had to dance with others... but he kept coming back to me whenever he could. At the end of the night, when the party broke up, I'd just collected my coat when he suddenly appeared alongside me and asked me to come for a final, farewell drink in the residents' bar... he was staying there for a couple of nights before leaving... so we went through and sat in a small alcove by the window. We talked for a while and then, of course, he suggested going to his room to finish off the night in style."

I had to stop again because Harry's tongue was now doing serious things to my clit, but he stopped when I did, so I forced myself to continue.

"I had to turn him down. I was having my period... which I sort of hinted at... and he was very understanding about it. We walked out to the doors together and, before I could do anything about it, he took me in his arms and gave me the most incredibly hot kiss! I didn't want it to end. I could feel his erection pressing against me and I really wanted to be able to walk across to the lift and just go to his room with him. I think I cursed my timing and... why've you stopped?"

"Shhh... keep your eyes closed, Hon," Harry instructed, "keep that image in your mind. Imagine that it wasn't that time of the month... that you were free to do as you pleased. Imagine that you've gone to his room. You've kissed and touched and undressed each other... and now you're both naked in bed. Close your eyes... and let me be Alec. Just let it happen, Dawn."

And that is what I did. As Harry made love to me very slowly and very patiently, I must have breathed the name 'Alec' many times. Even when I was gasping, groaning and yelping through one of the many orgasms he gave me, it was Alec that I called out to. And then, when his own climax was approaching, I cried out;

"Yes... Oh, God... yes! Give it to me, Alec! Cum in me! Please... cum in me, Alex! Do it! Yes... do it... fill me!" when I felt the rock solid cock twitch madly against my inner walls as his cum gushed into me like an overactive geyser.

It wasn't Harry's usual form to just collapse on top of me, but that's what he did – as if he was totally exhausted. It made it difficult, but not impossible, for me to breathe... but I didn't complain.

The clock told me that it had been two and a half hours since we'd come to bed, and I'd no idea how much of that had been taken up by the sex – but it must have a been a decent proportion of it. Finally, with an exhausted groan, he withdrew and managed to roll off me quite gently.

"Bloody hell!" He gasped, "You've fucked me to a standstill, Mrs Wilson!"

"No... that was Alec!" I smiled and he grinned back at me.

"So what ever happened to him?" he asked.

"I've no idea," I replied sweetly, "I heard he was happy over there... and I think someone may have said that he'd married again... but I haven't heard of him since then."

"That's a pity," he said wearily, "he seems to have been quite a guy. I think I'd have probably liked to meet him."

I nearly spoilt the moment by saying 'so would I,' but I managed to keep that to myself. Alec, of course, was purely a figment of the imagination I'd been asked to use. I'd been asked to pretend, so I'd pretended... to pretend... if you see what I mean. If you want to split hairs, I suppose you could say that I'd cheated... but not in anything like the way that term is normally used on Literotica!

The main thing was that I'd enjoyed myself and so had my husband. I knew that he'd want to repeat the experience, but I told him that wouldn't happen until he'd taken his turn at pretending and telling me about it.

The following morning we checked out of that lovely hotel and took a short stroll before going back to the car. We wanted to avoid the early morning rush hour and we took the opportunity to talk about the new companies. It was due to become official at the end of the week and both of them had plenty of work to keep them going. It only needed my signature on the contracts which, Harry told me, were waiting for me in the desk in our study. He wanted me to look at it all first, to check all the details so I could be satisfied it would work.

I was thinking about it as we drove down the roads towards the motorway. I'd certainly be glad to see a lot less of 'Mr Prick,' but I knew there would be a lot to do if we were going to get it onto a sound business footing. After a while, I put it out of my head and remembered the night before. I was wondering whether I ought to tell Harry that 'Alec' was not only a figment of my imagination, but was actually loosely based on Harry himself. I think I'd just about decided that it was best to let sleeping dogs lie – Harry seemed perfectly happy with it – when the whole world came crashing down on us.

We were on the slip road, about to enter the inside lane of the motorway and not going very fast, when there was suddenly a horrible screeching noise. The next noise I recall is a terrible sound of tortured metal and it seemed as we were flying through the air instead of travelling on the ground.

I know my head hit something – I actually heard the crack.

But that was all I can remember until I woke up in a hospital bed!

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story

Your writing is masterful once again. This is a terrific story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

an unexpected turn of events.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Here I sit wondering.....

If I will still be pleased and happy after the next chapter! You write extremely well but I am afraid that you will cuckold the poor guy!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Oh Yeah

It seems that I am just like everyone else, waiting for the next chapter. Excellent.

Gale82Gale82over 11 years agoAuthor
1Thinkingman

I hear and I obey, Oh mighty one! The final chapter has just been submitted and awaits approval.

I hope I haven't rushed it too much because this means a lot to me - as I hope you'll all understand if/when you read it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Happy Landings A loving wife doesn't want to be shared.in Loving Wives
Sandie's First Swing An unexpected way to spend a last night on holiday.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Success in Paradise Husband finally gets another cock in wife.in Loving Wives
Sunrise at Sea Couple shares surprise adventure with his best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories