Dawn of a New Beginning

Story Info
Master and sub share a picnic at dawn.
1.9k words
3.96
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was waiting on the front porch of the bed and breakfast when He arrived nearly 2 hours before dawn. She had been up since 4:00 a.m. preparing, and even begged the use of the owner’s kitchen. Anna walked to the car carrying a large picnic basket as He came around to the passenger side to meet her. She was wearing a jersey knit sundress, sleeveless. It flowed to her ankles and buttoned all the way down the front. She had left it unbuttoned to mid-thigh and was wearing a sweater to keep off the early morning chill, knowing He wouldn’t be able to resist having the top down on the car. She had nothing on her head but a scarf tied stylishly around it. He took the basket from her and put in the back seat of the convertible. Turning He took both her hands in his and looked down into her eyes.

“Are you ready my sweet?” He asked.

She smiled up at Him, “Yes,sir.”

“Good”, He nodded and then kissed her deeply, fully, before helping her into in the car.

They drove out of the city, and He turned down a little traveled country road. They had planned this day for weeks, a turning point in their relationship. He turned in at a gate that was locked and stopped the car. Getting out and taking a key from His pocket to unlock it. They drove through and paused again to relock the gate. They went down a narrow lane and stopped at a grove of trees. He came around to her side and opened the car door, giving her a hand to step out. He handed her the basket, and He took a small cooler and two blankets. The sky was just beginning to pale. They walked through the trees to the edge where there was an ancient oak tree, towering over all the others, it’s branches spreading majestically. Even though there was an old picnic table in the clearing, they spread one blanket out on the ground. Anna began laying out the contents of the basket as He opened the cooler, pulling out a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of champagne. As He fixed them mimosas in tall crystal flutes, Anna set out a basket filled with scones, still warm from the oven, wrapped in a tea towel, a bottle of pure clover honey, a bowl of strawberries, a jar of clotted cream, and a peach. There were also linen napkins and one porcelain plate.

They sat down beside each other, facing east, to eat and watch the sun rise. Anna broke open two scones and drizzled them with honey, and they began to eat after toasting this new beginning with their mimosas. At first, they chatted as they ate, Anna telling of her journey there and He telling about the land they were on. He had bought it a few years ago, and was designing a house to be built at the south end of the grove, overlooking a small lake. As the sky began to color, Anna felt a bit of honey drip onto her chin. She took her finger and wiped it off, but as she began to lick the sweet nectar from her finger, He grabbed her wrist. Drawing her hand to His mouth, He slowly licked her finger off, His tongue warm on her skin. He released her hand and picked up a strawberry, dipping it in the cream. He brought it to her mouth and traced her lips with it, leaving a ring of white, then pushed the whole berry into her mouth, forcing her to bite into it. Juice spurted out and mixed with the cream. He leaned in and grasped her shoulders. He licked the mixture from her mouth, tracing her lips with His tongue, and then pushing it between them. Anna parted her lips for Him, tongues tangling, tasting. They continued to feed each other pausing often to kiss, to taste, to touch.

He sat back a bit. “Kneel,” He commanded.

Anna raised onto her knees before Him and looked down at the blanket.

He put His finger under her chin, “No, look up. I want to see your eyes.”

Her eyes locked with His, she felt His hands on her shoulders. He pushed her sweater off and slid it down her arms, holding it while she pulled her hands free. Slowly He undid the buttons, His eyes never leaving hers. He paused and looked down at her bareness before pushing it off her and letting it pool around her.

“You have been following directions,” He smiled, as He looked at her shaved body.

He stood, pulling her to her feet and lifted her into His arms. He carried her over to the table, spread with the other blanket, and set her on the edge. Untying the scarf from her shaved head, He smiled slowly.

“Put your hands together.”

Anna did so, and He bound them with the scarf, then walked back to their picnic and fetched the honey and a linen napkin, which He used to blindfold her. Lifting her chin, He tilted her head back, forcing her lips to part and her back to arch. He began to drizzle the honey into her mouth, down her chin, making a trail that flowed between her breasts and down to her shaved mound. He pushed her back onto the blanket and drizzled the sweetness down, between her legs, then set the bottle aside. He pushed her bound arms over her head, and began to remove the honey from her with His skilled mouth and tongue, teasing His way down her body.

He reached her bareness, “Does that feel good, sweet one?”

“Yes, Sir”, she managed to get out with a moan.

He circled her clit with His tongue, teasing it, tasting her juices flowing out to mix with the honey. He pushed two fingers inside her, thrusting deeply. Anna felt herself nearing orgasm, but He suddenly removed His fingers and stepped back.

“No, my sweet, not yet. I am not ready for you to cum.”

Anna struggled to gain control of herself, but a breeze stirred and hit her wetness, pushing her over the edge as she begged forgiveness.

“You are forgiven, sweet”, He reassured, “but you must still be punished for disobeying.”

He pulled Anna to her feet and turned her around, bending her forward over the table and spreading her legs. The weight of her torso rested on her elbows and her forehead was on her bound hands. He stepped behind her and caressed her ass with both hands. Smack! He spanked her left ass cheek with His bare hand, then caressed it. Anna bit her lip so she would not make a sound. Smack! This time on the right cheek. He continued for some time and Anna lost count. The swats were mixed with caresses, and her arousal grew with each stroke. He paused and slid His hand between her legs, feeling her juices flowing down her thighs.

“I see you enjoy that, my sweet. We will see how you enjoy the next adventure.”

He traced His wet finger over and around her puckered ass hole, then gently slid one finger inside. Anna controlled her breathing, keeping her muscles relaxed as He added a second finger.

Anna could hear the smile in His voice, “Good, sweet one, you have followed my instructions and cleansed yourself for me this morning.”

He worked His fingers in and out, stretching her gently before adding a third finger. Anna was growing more aroused, then the fingers were removed. She heard Him removing His clothes.

“I hope you are ready, pet.”

He stepped up against her, sliding His cock between her legs to moisten it. He rubbed the tip of his erection against her asshole and slowly began to push into her. Anna continued to breath slowly in and out, bracing with her legs and keeping her muscles relaxed. Inch by inch He seemed to enter her, then suddenly thrust fully into her. Anna could not help to let out a moan as He filled her. He pulled back, nearly out of her, and then thrust deeply again. The strokes continued, filling her, as Anna raised slightly higher on her elbows. His erection continued to swell. Anna had never felt such ecstasy. He pulled her hips against Him to be able to push even deeper.

Anna could feel herself nearing her climax. “Please, Sir, may I cum?” she pleaded.

“Soon, sweetness, soon,” He grunted.

He reached up and untied the blindfold, then grasped her shoulders, lifting her head.

“Look,” He commanded.

Anna beheld the blushing light of dawn as the sun came up over the horizon.

“NOW!” He growled. “Cum for me now!”

Anna let go and dropped over the peak, feeling Him follow, His seed filling her and spilling out, running down her legs to mix with her juices. He leaned hard against her, still pulsing insider her, as Anna continued to tremble with the aftershocks

He stepped back and pulled her up to Him, once more lifting her off her feet and carrying her back to the blanket on the ground. He settled her in His lap and took a bottle of water from the cooler, wetting one of the linen napkins with it. He gently washed the remaining stickiness of the honey from her, the water cool on her heated skin. He reached for the peach and held it to her lips. Anna took a bite and He then pulled it to His own mouth, sucking the juice dripping from it. They shared the peach, pausing to kiss and lick the juices from each other, her from His face and hands, He from her lips and breasts. When they were done, He tossed the seed aside and placed her on her back on the blanket. He untied her hands and brought them to His mouth as He straddled her, kissing her wrists gently. He laced His fingers with hers and pinned her hands to the blanket beside her head, leaning down to kiss her deeply, before trailing kisses down her neck over her breasts. He sucked and nibbled on her nipples, making her arch her back.

Anna pleaded with Him, “Please, Sir, let me feel You in me.”

He raised His head and, smiling, slid His erection into her wetness. Anna wrapped her legs around Him, and slowly they rode their passion to its shattering climax. He rolled to His side and pulled her against Him to rest.

When Anna dozed off, worn out from her journey and their passionate morning, He softly kissed her and rose to go back to the car. From the trunk, He took a shovel, a small tree and a rose bush and carried them back to the clearing. Anna was just raising up, feeling panicked that He was gone when she saw Him.

“Fix us something to drink, sweetness, while I ready things,” He smiled.

Anna made two more mimosas, while He dug two holes in the glade, near the edge of a small brook. Together they planted the small peach tree and a thornless rose bush. Stepping back to look at their work, Anna handed Him His drink. He pulled her against His side, resting His head on her bare one. Smiling at each other, they looked at the morning sun and toasted the dawn of a new beginning.