Dawn of the XXXombies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buggy approached Mick's Grocery at great speed. Soldiers met at the center of the roof's ledge, at the estimated crash point.

"I said, 'Stop!" the soldier hollered again.

Romero pounded even harder. An itch trickled up his shaft, to the tip. His body strained as he filled Danni with his warm climax.

"I ca-ca-ca—Oof!" Danni's face contorted as though unable to control the muscles in her brow. "Ah-ah-ahhhh my gossshhhh—Uh!" She curled her long toes and squirted on his cock once again.

The buggy zoomed down the incline and rammed the grocery store's brick wall. The naked occupants were tossed from their ride, to the pavement.

"Take them down," the soldier shouted.

"They're trying to get in!" another said.

"No, no, no..." Danni grumbled as she made it back to her feet. She could hear their voices but her mind was still in a fog of ecstasy. As she looked up, she was hit with a bolt of electricity. She collapsed from the taser.

"We are—" Romero submitted his hands when the shock hit him as well.

The commotion stirred the surrounding zombies. The naked pedestrians stopped their carnal acts and converged on Danni and Romero.

Danni looked up, eyes widened with fear as the sun darkened behind the huddle of naked zombies.

12