Dawn Wood Ch. 02

Story Info
An ICU involves others in the plot to worship a hard cock.
1.3k words
3.91
11.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna knew two things: that glorious cock was going to rise again at dawn, and she needed to supply it with as much sexual energy as possible when it did. She also knew that was going to be impossible while the patient was in ICU.

But it had been surprisingly easy to write a few notes in the record and get the patient moved out of ICU and transferred to a Gen Med ward. Anna had never dreamed of falsifying a patient's medical record before, but what with the memory of what had occurred when she grabbed the erection the previous morning, it was almost as if she'd actually had a conversation- or at least communication- with the patient like it now read in the chart. So the only blatant untruths in the notes were of the ingestion of a few centimeters of water and some food and a subsequent bowel movement- just a little frosting on the cake to make it convincing that the patient didn't belong in ICU.

The attending physician was all too eager to move a non-critical patient off the unit- the scoop was that there were a couple of trauma cases in the ER as well as a shooting victim currently in surgery that were all probably headed for the unit eventually, so clearing a bed and staff for it seemed in everybody's best interest.

The tricky part was getting the patient sent to the right ward with the right doctor assigned, but Anna was way ahead of the game in terms of people owing her favors, so she called in a few chips. And so it was that patient John Doe was given a private room on the ward where Anna's best friend Lissette worked the day shift.

Lisette's shift didn't actually start until 7am- but Anna had carefully researched the exact moment that Sunrise occurred today and told Lisette she needed her in a little early. Anna had also carefully managed her workload so she could personally wheel the patient off the unit and to the ward at the correct time to meet Lisette in the patients' room a few minutes before it occurred.

Lissette was a short little bundle of sexual dynamite. She was of highly mixed ancestry, but Asian was definitely most prominent in her facial features. She wore her hair in a short bobbed haircut, and she was always ready for anything at any time.

Once the patient was situated, they hugged in what a casual observer might think was a friendly manner, it they didn't happen to notice the quick groping of tits and mounds. Anna glanced over her friend's shoulder and smiled. "Hello, Jim."

Jim had followed Lissette into the room. He was of middle height, with a nice build and warm brown eyes that held a mischievous glint at the moment. "So what are you two wicked women up to? My radar is telling me it's something wild." He said.

Anna laughed. "I'm glad you're here- I think you're going to like this." She glanced at her watch and moved to start peeling back the sheets from the patient.

Sexual tension began to fill the room almost instantly, and Anna smiled in anticipation.

"What- has this guy got some kind of monster cock, or something?" Jim asked eagerly. He was an infamous cock-hound. There was a rumor that he had sucked off every male tech on the radiology staff at one time or another, guaranteeing prompt service when the ward needed an x-ray for a patient.

"It's not that," Anna started to say as she peeled back the last layer, exposing the flaccid penis to the open air. She started to reach out to take it in hand. "It's more about the- "

"WHAT is going on in here?" An ice-cold voice paralyzed everyone in the room for an instant, and then all heads turned towards the door.

Julie Stevens was the charge nurse on the midnight shift, and she was universally regarded as a total bitch. She was tall and thickly built, with light brown hair and angry green eyes that seemed to flash like lightning.

Anna gulped. She glanced at Lissette and then at Jim; both were staring at her with horrified expressions. It was up to her, then: she'd have to think fast to come up with a story that would keep them all from getting written up, or worse.

She took a deep breath and started to spin a yard about the need to catheterize the patient, but she stopped suddenly when she caught the look on their accuser's face.

Julie had a mesmerized, almost shocked expression, and Anna glanced down to see what she was staring at. The patient's cock was just rising in its radiant glory, seeming to quiver slightly like an arrow striking a target as it reached full mast.

Without a word, Julie stepped forward to the bedside with her hand outstretched. When she wrapped her wide, strong hand around the shaft, she shuddered, and Anna grinned: she knew first-hand what the charge nurse was experiencing. Julie released the clock and without a word began to strip off her scrubs, her face hungry with desire.

Lissette and Jim reached out simultaneously from either side of the bed and both gasped out loud as their hands met around the meaty shaft. Their eyes locked, and they rushed to meet each other at the end of the bed. Julie was naked and climbing up onto the bed, eyes fixed on the patient's tumescence. She would be mounting it in a matter of seconds, so Anna took the opportunity to reach out and cop her own feel.

The contact with the hot, rock-hard flesh was sublime. Even while she was rocked with waves of sexual energy on one level of consciousness, she was aware of the patient on another level as well, and this time she achieved more than just impressions or vague images. This time she was receiving actual communication: she knew exactly what she needed to do.

And the first thing was to guide the magnificent head of the prong in her hand into the descending folds of Julie's pussy. Anna smiled again as she noted the brief flash of light as the tip entered the waiting cunt, and Julie sat down hard without hesitation, jamming into herself to the hilt.

Julie's tits were big and heavily freckled, and they swayed enticingly as she began to ride that magnificent prick, and Anna grabbed one and begun sucking at it fiercely, eliciting another moan of pleasure from the charge nurse.

An echoing moan from across the room made Anna take a peek out of the corner of her eye: Lissette was sitting on a chair with her legs spread wide into the air as Jim knelt between her legs, his head nodding and bobbing enthusiastically.

Anna grinned wickedly and bent down to flick her tongue at the union between Julie's pussy and John Doe's cock. Julie had long, untrimmed cunt hair, but her clit was as big as a nipple, engorged and jutting out like a grape. When her tongue lapped against the shaft of the cock, it sent a thrill of mini-orgasm through her, and Anna wanted nothing more than to suck its entire length deep down her throat, but she knew what her immediate role was. Julie started to come in another few lunges, and as she did she sank down fully onto the rod, her thighs quivering and covered with goose-bumps. Anna latched onto her clitoris like a lamprey, and it seemed like she could feel every sensation that Julie felt.

When she finally finished an orgasm that went on for what seemed like several minutes, Julie was so limp with exhaustion that she nearly fell off the table. The cock came out of her pussy with an audible popping sound and quivered like an arrow striking a target, coated in the woman's pussy juices. But almost immediately it began to wilt and soften.

Julie stared into Anna's eyes. "We have to get him out of here. Today." She said.

Anna nodded. Part of her somewhere far off was slightly jealous that Julie was now sharing the communication, but when she glanced over at Jim and Lissette, she could see that they knew as well.

"OK, then." Anna said. "We need a plan."