Dawna's Depilation

Story Info
She's tied and shaved.
876 words
4.05
54.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

Dawna and Rich were good friends, well at least when they were when they were drinking. Dawna would call Rich when she was horny and visa versa, friends with benefits.

Rich and Dawna were out on the town dancing and having a quite a few drinks one Friday night when Dawna started to flirt and kiss Rich hot and heavy.

Rich whispered in her ear, telling Dawna just what he had in mind for her tonight. How he was going to eat her little pussy until she was ready to fuck him hard.

Within minutes, Dawna had a hold of Rich's cock through his blue jeans, and out the door both of them left in a hurry. Rich drove Dawna to his house just a couple miles from the bar. He helped her out of the truck, then up the stairs as they paused several times to kiss.

Passionately they ripped off each others clothes and crawled into his warm water bed. Rich climbed in, then rolled over to kiss Dawna and she had already passed out, again!

This wasn't the first time this had happened. Once before he masturbated while she lay there, passed out.

He told her the first time that she would pay for that. Now it was time that she paid.

Rich retrieved his briefcase with all of his sex toys and bondage supplies and proceeded to tie Dawna up. He first fastened the fur lined cuffs to her wrists. Then he wrapped the fur lined cuffs around her ankles.

One leg at a time, he carefully bent her knee and attached the wrist cuff to the ankle cuff. Rich then tied a rope around Dawna's knees and secured them to spread her legs open wide.

Dawna was only about 5'4" and very petite. She took good care of herself but never trimmed her bush.

Rich grabbed his beard trimmer and proceeded to trim her brunette cooch. He trimmed it in close, then got his shaving cream and the three blade razor he had on hand for just such an occasion.

As Rich applied the shaving cream, Dawna started to stir. Rich knew how sound of a sleeper Dawna was when she had been drinking.

Rich took his time slowly removing every last hair from Dawna's hot little pussy. She had a pretty little pussy and always told Dawna that it was a shame to hide her. He washed off all the loose hair with warm soapy water as Dawna began to come to.

Dawna tried to roll over, but couldn't move.

"Rich? What are you doing?"

Rich explained to her what had just happened and that she now would have to pay for her actions.

Dawna begged him, "Let me go, I'm sorry, Rich?"

Rich smiled and played with her nipples, making them hard. Dawna had very sensitive nipples. Then slowly, Rich applied clothes pins to her nipples, one at a time.

Dawna again begged, "pleeeeeeease Rich, it will never happen again."

Rich grabbed a small leather whip and lashed at Dawna's bald pussy.

Dawna cried out, "Nooooo!"

He told Dawna, "Shut up bitch, your mine to do with what I please!"

Rich parted her pussy with his tongue. He licked and sucked on that beautiful pussy until Dawna was getting wet with excitement. Dawna wrestled with her restraints, but found herself helpless.

Without her bush, her pussy was very tender to the touch. Rich ate her pussy hard licking and sucking on her little clit until Dawna arched her back and was ready to cum.

Rich stopped and left the room leaving Dawna wet and ready for the taking. Rich came back into the room carrying the biggest vibrator in his collection.

"Your going to suck my cock, aren't you bitch?" Rich asked.

Before Dawna could answer, Rich lashed her bare pussy again with the whip.

"Aren't you?" again whipping her pussy.

"Let me hear the words" Rich told her. "I wanna hear you tell me that you want my cock in your mouth."

"Well?" Rich asked.

Dawna mumbled, "Please, I want to suck you cock."

Rich got on top of her in the 69 position and guided his throbbing cock to her mouth. He slowly lowered himself as she began to suck him fully hard.

Rich took the vibrator, parted her swollen lips and slid it deep into Dawna's wet pussy.

Dawna gasped as he turned it on and plunged it in and out. Dawna tried to cry out but Rich's cock was halfway down her throat.

Rich heard Dawna gag but could not help moving his hips and fucking her face.

The excitement of Dawna's helplessness and the overwhelming smell of her wet pussy was just too much to take. Riched cried out, then exploded in Dawna's mouth.

Dawna took as much of his sweet cum that she could. Rich continued to lick her clit and plunged the toy deep inside.

Rich pulled out and dripped the remaining cum all over Dawna's face as the flood gates opened between her legs.

Rich cleaned up Dawna's face with a warm wash cloth, slowly untied all of her bindings then gently kissed her.

"Are you going to pass out on me again?"

Dawna simply smiled and said, "hmmm, I might."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers