Dawn's Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Dawn wants to be a slut wife, Dawn get that and more.
7.2k words
4.13
154.5k
61
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

I imagine our story begins with my wife Dawn and I experiencing a little hiccup in our marriage.

Basically what it boiled down to was that my wife Dawn wasn't getting what she needed and a change of some sort was inevitable, if we were going to stay together.

After much discussion it was mutually decided to spice things up a bit by trying just a taste of the swinging lifestyle. This story is about how just a taste can turn into something totally more.

*

In our discussions on where to start the swinging process, my wife Dawn admitted to having fantasies of being with more than one man at a time and said this would be her idea of an acceptable start. When Dawn told me this, I admitted to her that I thought if that were to happen it would be a turn on for me also. Truth was, I really didn't know how I would react, but knew I needed to be flexible or we would be divorced, and that was for sure.

Dawn is a very small woman and attractive to put it mildly. At 37 she looks closer to 25 and only weighs in at around 110 pounds soaking wet. For her small size she has nice 36C breasts and a pretty full firm ass to boot. I knew it would not be a hard sell to find someone to make this fantasy come true, it was just knowing how to go about it that seemed complicated.

Dawn put me in charge of this and I began to cruise the Internet for candidates. For the next few months I had nothing but deadbeats reply to a few ads I had placed here and there as Dawn began to grow impatient. It wasn't long and my wife made this known and suggested we try going to a swingers club and see if we could run into a few fine young gentlemen there.

The words she had spoke, "a few fine young gentlemen", rang in my ears as I attempted to respond back to her in my state of surprise. When she had said more than one man I guess I had just assumed she meant one other and me. I guess the only thing I could say was "Ok" as I continued to contemplate what she meant by "a few."

We talked a little more and decided we would find a club that was the furthest from our home, yet still inside driving distance, and then just take the plunge and do it. Some research of the local clubs listed online quickly produced a very good candidate about 55 miles from our home.

The club seemed a little different from the others and when I looked closer at their website the next day, I could see why. This particular club had a kinky twist to its nature in that it featured lots of props, theme rooms and activities that all took place every Friday and Saturday night. I was going to say something to Dawn about the semi kinky nature of the club, but the next day when I got online on our PC, I could see by the history that my wife Dawn had been all through the web pages of the club and I figured at that point she knew what she was getting into, so I backed away from questioning her on the subject. Thinking back, I half expected her to back out when she was faced with the nature of the club, face to face.

That Friday finally came and when I returned home from work I could tell that Dawn had spent all afternoon getting ready for the big event. When Dawn walked out of the bathroom she was wearing a very revealing black thong and a single under strap push up bra and I wondered if she was really going to go out like that. What blew me away the most was the fact she was void of any pubic hair where the thong didn't cover and I found myself locked in thought as I stood and stared.

Seeing this, Dawn picked up a paper she had printed off the club's website that said how a woman should dress and then without saying a word, pointed at the how men should dress part directly below it. I quickly read it and proceeded to follow the directions for men. The directions for men were simple. The paper suggested not wearing underwear, t-shirts or socks and that condoms would be provided so there was no reason to stuff them in ones pockets. Once I was ready, Dawn slipped on an overcoat and black high heels, and then off we went for our big adventure.

When we arrived at the club it appeared to be somewhat secluded and very well kept on the outside. At the door we had to show our ID, pay a ridicules fee to join and then take the required tour prior to signing the final page of the agreement.

Dawn and I were given our tour by a nice looking young lady that as far as I was concerned could have easily been a dancer. It was still early and the place only had a few couples and select males wondering about or talking as we were given our tour.

The young woman took us first to what she called the orgy room. There she explained that in this room anyone that entered could expect more entering and everyone having sex, so she said not to go in there if you are at all selective about partners.

The woman then took us further down the hall to what she informed us was the gangbang room. She explained that if a woman wants a gangbang, she could hand out a certain color bracelet to the men and or women she wants involved. Then when the room is available and the woman is ready, she simply turns the wheel above the door to her color to get everyone together.

She then took us down a dark hallway to the right where we were shown a large number of rooms that had different sized holes in different places in the walls that separated them. All the rooms had curtains that she said could be opened or closed and this section was called the glory hole rooms. She asked if we needed more explanation and I quickly said no, but Dawn said, yes.

Dawn asked some specific questions about what type of things take place in the glory rooms and I blushed as the young woman explained everything from a woman on her knees sucking a man's you know what that was coming through one of the holes to a woman backing up to one of the holes and having men reach through or stick their cocks through for the woman to back up against. The young woman also explained how you could just watch through the holes also if you wanted to.

We were then asked to follow her back out of that hallway and then further down the main hall to the last room at the end. When we got there she explained it was a little like the small rooms, only in this one larger room, it was more set up for a larger group of people. She showed us how the room was cut in half by a wooden plank wall that could in several places either hold someone in place like a set of stocks or on their hands and knees.

As I Looked at the wooden plank wall that separated the larger room into two rooms, I could see there were 4 holes near the floor, all slightly different sizes. Around the padded holes was a small barn door or double door affair, I assumed to facilitate getting a person into position and then closing tightly around them. Other holes were up higher at say hip height and looked to me like they could be used as stocks like in the dark ages.

As I contemplated in my own mind, the sexual implications of the wall, my wife Dawn asked how the room worked and what took place there. The young woman then demonstrated how the top plank lifted up and in her case she could be placed in it, bent at the waist with her legs pulled wide apart. She then explained how a man, a group of men or a group of men and women could do as they wished to her in that position.

The young woman continued on to explain that the lower holes could be used to place her on her knees and then close the barn door assembly around her waist to hold my wife in place. She then explained how again it would hold someone in place while others did as they chose to them.

Something about this contraption, being held in place or perhaps having things done to her seemed of interest to my wife, as I could see the gears turning as she stood and listened to the young woman's explanation of the rooms use. The young woman then gave a quick warning that the activities that take place here can be considered a form of bondage and safeguards need to be considered if we were considering to ever use the room.

As the young woman and I started to walk again, I noticed my wife Dawn stood locked in a stare at the room and I had to say her name several times to get her attention. I also noticed that on the way back to the small office area, my wife seemed to stay very close and continually rub my arm as we walked. Looking back it may have been a signal I missed.

When we arrived back at the small office, the young woman handed us both a release and agreement to read and sign. A quick read of both documents showed it to be not only a sobering total release of liability, but also a consent to many forms of treatment, should they happen to occur. I was still reading when my wife cleared her throat as she handed her signed copy back to the young woman. Taking the hint, I quickly signed and handed mine back as well.

I was still concerned about what we had both just signed as my wife Dawn pulled me to one of the couches in the social area to sit down. People were just starting to show up at the club as we settled in to watch. I asked my wife what she thought and she said she really didn't know, but one thing she knew for sure was that we needed rules for what we were thinking about doing and we needed them right now.

I have to admit that this caught me off guard and I quickly realized that Dawn had something in mind for us and the only way to find out was to agree with her rules. With that thought process I replied simply, "OK." Dawn then explained the rules and as she did so I have to admit my head started to swim just a bit as I listened.

My wife said that we were going to do this, and if either one of us says no, it's over and we fall back to some not so pleasant other plan. Dawn then also said that, having me watch her was beginning to really turn her on and because I said it was a turn on for me to, tonight I would just watch.

My mind was sucking up the words and spitting out "does not compute" as she spoke, but in the end I could see that Dawn had made her mind up to experience what ever it was she was so enamored with. At this point I as well realized I was being cuckolded and it was not going to be any other way except the highway.

As I contemplated this, I decided I would play this through and see where it went. After all, now that Dawn had said what she did and I could almost visualize it happening, I now realized that I was getting more turned on by the minute about it actually happening in front of me.

After it appeared we were both in agreement, we both sat silent while couples slowly filled the room and the rooms around us. Some couples sat fully dressed and others we're showing signs of loosing clothes little by little.

Looking at Dawn I could see we were, as fate would have it, both watching a couple on another couch across from us. The female or wife judging by the ring was all but naked in some skimpy lingerie as other men would stop, sit next to her and rub her leg as they talked to her and her partner. At one point two well dressed men approached her, sat down and after a little discussion, all four rose up and went down the hall towards the multiple rooms.

Seeing this, my wife Dawn stood up and said she would be right back.

About 5 minutes later I was struck with the sight of Dawn heading back my way across the room with one large change to her appearance. My wife had removed her overcoat and was now walking across a room full of couples and single men with nothing on but her black thong, bra and high heels. It was now more than apparent that Dawn had decided it was time to lose her overcoat and show off her wares to the single men in the room, and by the time she got to where I sat, it was definitely working. I say it was working because as Dawn approached the couch were I sat, she appeared to have two handsome men of her own following close behind her.

Once my wife had sat back next to me, both of the men gave their names and then each took my wife's hand one at a time and planted on it a single kiss. The men then asked if we were interested, not alluding to what. Dawn, playing a little hard to get, then replied "maybe later", and then told them we were just getting up to walk around and if they would like to go with us, that would be fine. Both the men's eyes lit up and they all but at the same time said that they would love to walk with us.

As Dawn rose off the couch next to me, she was met with the outstretched hand of one of the men, who in turn all but pulled her swiftly up off the couch towards him. When I stood I was half dizzy with everything I had just taken in and before I could think it through any more, we were all four on the move.

Dawn and I walked together towards the selection of activity rooms with the two men close behind us. As we walked I made it a point to find a reason to glance behind and indeed the two men's eyes were locked on Dawn's beautiful ass, as she strolled beside me.

When we came to the orgy room, Dawn slowed and looked in at the men and women all tangled in different states of sex, some with one partner and some with multiple partners. After a few brief minutes and to my relief, Dawn began to move on down the hall towards the other rooms with the two men still behind us.

Next we stopped at the gang bang room and a woman that appeared to be just a little older than Dawn, but very attractive for her age, was getting it from behind and in front, with a man lying on his back sucking on a breast below her. The woman was moaning around the cock in her mouth and looked to be nearing an orgasm real soon. Dawn stood frozen and stared at what was happening, as I stood next to her in the dark hallway.

After watching for just a few minutes there in the dark, my attention was brought back to my wife Dawn as she drew in a sharp breath while at the same time it felt as though she had increased her grip on my arm. When I glanced over at her I could see the two men that were behind both of us had both moved together very close behind her.

Soon my wife had drawn in another quick breath and I decided to try and see for myself why without being too obvious about it.

I first looked down in front of Dawn, and as I did so I could see each man had placed a hand above her bare hips. I then shifted position just a bit to get a quick look behind her and when I did, I could see there was just a small space between her and the two men. In that small space was Dawn's exposed ass cheeks with both the men's other hands disappearing out of sight in between them. By doing this the men were causing my wife's thong to move where it intersected with the waist straps, verifying to me that the men's fingers were both moving past it and pushing it aside as their fingers went by her asshole and perhaps even her unprotected pussy.

My attention was then drawn back again to the room in front of us as the woman was getting very vocal now. As I again watched, the men were doing a fine job of taking her from both ends, filling the room with the sounds of her moaning and skin slapping against skin over and over again. As the woman was getting well pounded between the men, the man behind her took his thumb and began to push it into her asshole. When the man did this the woman pulled her mouth off the cock in front of her and began to shake and scream uncontrollably in orgasm. At the same time, my attention was drawn back to my wife again as she moved enough to take my attention away from what was taking place in front of us at that moment.

When I glanced her way, Dawn was just placing her left arm over my right shoulder and taking a firm hold of the back of my neck with her open hand. One of the men that was previously behind her, now stood on the opposite side of her and she had her right arm over his shoulder. I looked down in front of her and could see that the man that now supported her on her right was moving his right hand around underneath her bra, massaging her right breast, while at the same time she seamed to be rocking her hips just slightly.

This drew my attention lower to the sight of one of the men's hands coming around her side from behind and disappearing under the thin thong in the front. And judging by how low the hand was as it disappeared out of sight and the fact my wife's thongs waist strap was well above the man's wrist, told me the man's hand cupped her full pussy and he may even have a finger or two inside of her.

As I watched Dawn's hips dance to the movements of the man's fingers, I remembered Dawn's rules and what she had said echoed through my head over and over. Resolute to the fact that this was now going to happen and I might as well enjoy it as well, I did something that surprised even me.

As Dawn began to take notice of me watching and her eyes met mine, I leaned into her, kissed her full on the mouth, and then winked at her while turned again to watch the woman in the room in front of us. As I watched the woman spiraling down from a powerful orgasm, in contrast, and at the same time, my wife's grip continued to increase on the back of my neck.

Seeing the exchange between Dawn and myself must have been seen as a green light to the two men. I say this because soon after that the man on her right appeared to have lifted her right leg under the knee, giving the man behind her better access to her unprotected pussy below. As kisses began to be exchanged by the three, I turned away to give Dawn her space and at that point just listened to my wife's heavy breathing turn to quick urgent pants while feeling a steady movement through her arm on my shoulder.

As things started to quiet down next to me, I felt Dawn's grip loosen from my neck and then her arm sliding off my shoulder. I looked over at the three of them as the man behind her was whispering in her ear while holding her close to him with his hands on her waist. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the expression on my wife's face was a good indication it was something that had all of her attention. My wife Dawn then nodded her head yes while looking at me nervously.

While Dawn continued to look in my eyes with the strangest of expressions, the man behind her whispered something to the other man standing next to her that drew her attention from me back to the two men instantly.

Soon after that, both men took hold of her and began to usher her further down the hall as my wife quickly looked back at me with concern in her eyes. I took this as a "you had better follow or lose me", so I followed as they walked ahead down the dark hall together in front of me.

While my wife and the two men walked ahead of me, both men lightly cupped each of her ass cheeks with the hand closest to her. As I followed them, I realized that I had paid far to little attention to my wife's beautiful ass. I also realized that this was one hell of a time to start taking notice, with two strangers hands holding onto it right in front of me.

I do have to admit that to see her ass this way, and with the stranger's hands all over it, was a big turn on and I found myself enjoying the show as the three walked ahead of me.

When they reached the glory rooms, my wife and the two men stopped and as I drew near behind them I caught the last part of the quiet conversation. The man on her left asked if she was sure and my wife said, "Yes."

At the time this meant nothing to me and I knew I was just going to have to keep following.

The man on her left moved ahead of both my wife and the other man, taking with him my wife's hand in his and pulling her along. Again Dawn looked nervously back at me, perhaps nervous about what she was about to do or perhaps just making sure I was still there, or maybe a little of both.

In just moments we all four turned the last corner and I then knew where we were going. I couldn't believe that my wife would be so brave to go from zero to full speed at this point, but it appeared it was really going to happen.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers
12