Dawn's Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

As we neared the end of the hallway, a few other men that had seen us walk down the hall started to follow the three of them and soon we were at the open entry to the large room with the wall that divided it in half.

As the other two men approached my wife and the two men she was already with, I pulled back just a bit to give the group a little room. All four men then gathered closely around my wife Dawn. Dawn looked both filled with lust and nervous as the men each took turns speaking quietly to her while kissing her neck, stroking her hair and touching her lightly and playfully.

Then the man standing right in front of her said something while reaching below her stomach that brought my wife's head around to look directly in his eyes while she reached for his forearm with both of her hands. The other three men drew closer yet around her and in moments I heard her reply, "Yes, yes please." The man facing her smiled and then all four men took her into the room and then around and behind the wood wall that housed the stock looking devise in it. At this point I didn't remember the name of the room, but I did remember that it was used to try new things, be held in place and have ones limits pushed.

My mind was a wreck, thinking my god this is really going to happen and happen right now as I started to follow the group around the wall, but was suddenly cut off by one of the men. The man that stopped me smiled and said, "It is customary for the husband or partner to sit over here" while pointing to the bench on the opposite side of the wall. I quickly looked at Dawn for her approval and found her nodding her head yes as she looked at me nervously. Seeing this I turned and went to the bench that faced the wall on the other side.

I now sat facing the plank wall, just 6 feet from it, and could see my wife surrounded by the four men through various holes in the wall as the group began kissing her and running their hands all over her body.

Minutes later, one of the men came around my side and removed a large wood plank that formed the upper half of the three holes in the wall, the two outer being small and the center hole being larger.

The upper plank appeared to be on some sort of a spring and once released, shifted up quite easily. Once the upper plank was raised, the men on the other side brought my wife to the three holes, bent her down at the waist and placed each hand through the small outer holes and her head through the largest of the three in the center. The man on my side then pushed the plank back down slowly, in essence locking her in a bent position in what I would call a set of stocks, only these were set up quite comfortable with pads around all the holes.

With my wife's head and hands now filling all three holes in front of me and I could see nothing that was taking place on the other side.

As Dawn quietly looked down at the floor in front of me, I could hear the four men behind her talking quietly and agreeing on something. Then I heard one man ask where the cuffs were at and another replied he would get them.

As I continued to listen, another man's voice than said, "God, just look at that ass" and then I heard a slap and at the same time my wife's head moved just slightly.

I then heard someone say, "Ok, pull those off and move her legs out to the sides where they belong" and then moments later my wife dropped her mouth open a little and looked up nervously at me.

As she looked in my eyes I can only describe the look in her eyes as some sort of a mixture of fear, guilt, lust and nervousness. My gaze was broken by movement on top of the upper plank and when I looked up I could see one of the men had placed Dawn's thong up there for safe keeping.

As I was contemplating the vulnerability of my wife's exposed pussy and ass with her in that bend over position, another man said, "Now the other leg, ok lets go out to the furthest holes on both, she looks like a very flexible girl to me."

Moments later my wife's eyes got wide and then she started to stare past me at the wall. I heard a man say, "Put all the toys down here, where's the lube, get it out, put it right by the toys and someone take off that bra, let's see those tits."

Suddenly, "Oh God, Mmmmmmm" came from Dawn's mouth as the men behind the wall grew quiet and her black bra appeared up above her on the wall next to her thong.

Minutes later my wife's hands started to shoot open and closed over and over as her mouth dropped open and a moan began to emanate from somewhere down deep inside her.

I strained to take in everything I could see and hear from where I sat as Dawn began to moan louder and clench her fists. Next her head started to push forward and back in quick short strokes as she lifted her head and darted her eyes around the room. This kept going until after a few minutes I started to hear a faint slapping noise from behind the wall that matched the quick short movements of her head.

My wife looked up at me with an almost drunk look on her face and acted as if she was trying to speak but couldn't form the words. I took this as a chance to say something, and I leaned as far as I could forward and asked, "What are they doing to you honey."

Dawn strained hard to reply as her head bobbed slightly and said, " So...many...fingers, oh god, oh god." Once this was said she dropped her head again, looking back at the ground as her hands continued to open and close urgently.

This went on for a few more minute and then I heard a man say, "Open, open, open relax honey, time for something bigger."

Dawns head then shot up and she said, "My ass, oh, god my ass, too many, too much, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk."

I then once again asked my wife what they were doing and my wife looked past me as if I wasn't even there and replied to me between hard breaths, "Vibrating, strong...Large...large, oh fuck...fingers, toys, fingers, toys...NO ROOM FOR THAT, No no no full full oh jesusssss." And then Dawn's head dropped and began to move forward and back at a slower pace.

My wife's breathing was heavy and erratic as she turned her head to the side as if she might see what was happening through the wood wall. Dawn then dropped her head, clenched her fists and screamed she was coming over and over.

The sound coming from behind the wall was something I can only attempt to describe as a quick wet slapping noise that matched the jerking of her head and hands. To my amazement, Dawn had no more quit screaming she was coming the first time, when all of a sudden she started to jerk, grunt and scream she was coming again, only this time saying my name over and over.

When my wife finally settled down and the noise from behind the wall got quiet, she hung there just breathing hard and mumbling a little with her mouth mostly closed. I could hear movement and whispering from behind the wall, but like my wife Dawn, I had no idea what was coming next.

Then all at once, Dawn looked me strait in the eyes with an alarmed look on her face and grunted one long grunt. As she continued to stare at me, her mouth fell partially open and her head started to make long slow movements towards me and then back again. A few moments later, her shoulder started to bump up against the wood planks in a slow steady rhythm. As I sat there watching, I knew one of the four men was now fucking my wife and I was sure that three more were waiting in line to do the same thing to her.

Dawn's shoulders continued to bump against the wood wall for about ten minutes as she shook, mumbled and her hands flailed about in their restraints. Soon I heard a man groan and my wife stopped moving and froze in position, as I assumed the man was coming deep inside her.

In just a few seconds, her eyes shot opened again and she made the same long grunt from her throat as before. But this time something was very different because as she was being pushed up against the wood wall towards me, she started to cuss while looking urgently at me saying, "Big, oh fuck, fuck...he's big.... feels so...big.... hurts.... To much...my take the other one out, no not deeper, oh my, my tits, my tits, shit."

Dawn was now making little or no sense, but I could make out that the second man was much larger than the first and someone was doing something with her tits at the same time.

Soon my wife's shoulders were bumping the wall enough to move the planks as she was becoming more vocal as well and it was almost embarrassing to hear what was coming out of her mouth.

As I watched my wife getting a rough pounding from behind, a loud slapping sound could be heard in unison with her shoulders being slammed into the wood wall over and over. Then suddenly in front of me, Dawn raised her head, looked me strait in the eyes and said two words in a low gutter tone, which was to be my official introduction into being a cuckold. Those two words were, " Hot...Coming."

When my wife said this I swear her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth dropped open and her body just convulsed against the wall as the man behind her began to groan. I knew well by what she had said, the man's groaning and her convulsions that the well hung man pounding her from behind had cum deep inside of her married pussy or perhaps ass. Either way, the man had filled her with his hot cum right in front of me, her husband.

Fearing this may be going too far, I crept forward to whisper in my wife's ear, asking if she was ok. Dawn simply replied, "Kiss me honey, stay here and kiss......"

Dawn's words were then cut short as her eyes shot open wide and she held her breath while mouthing words I could no way make out. Then when she could spare the breath she finished her sentence by saying, "while those fuckers do what they wish, oh god, kiss me, shit they're...oh god they."

My wife's words to me were again cut short as she started to shake, moan and whine in front of me. After a few minutes of this, Dawn was able to force out the words, "fucking my pussy, Honey, with something Honey, really big, god, NO NO both, to full oh god I'm full honey, never, been, so, full,.... kiss me, kiss, kiss, me, me."

At that point my wife's shoulders made contact with the boards, pushing her mouth into mine and we locked in an open mouth French kiss with her screaming in my mouth.

As I struggled to keep up with the movement of her head while locked in a kiss, I heard the men whooping and voicing their approval of what someone by the name of Tom was doing to her and to give it to her good.

My wife's eyes were rolling back in her head as she was shoved at a steady rhythm into the boards while at the same time an audible "Thworp, thworp, thworp" noise came from behind the wall.

At this point I couldn't hold my ground as instructed any longer and quickly walked to the end of the wall and moved around it to the other side. As I did so I instantly saw one man standing behind Dawn's wide spread ass and plowing in and out of it with his large cock. Dawn's legs were pulled out to the sides wider than I had imagined and being held firmly there with leather cuffs on her ankles that were in turn attached to a small chrome chain on each side.

At that very moment the man was also bending slightly foreword as he reached around her stomach and down between her legs. What ever he was doing to Dawn with his right hand was causing the man's muscular arm to flex along with my wife's thighs to shake in time with the man's arm muscles.

I was careful not to get in the way as I changed my location to get a better look at what the man was doing between Dawn's legs. I have to say I was floored when I finally saw that the man was not only fucking my wife's ass, but was at the same time roughly shoving a big rubber dildo that looked like a very big man's cock, in and out of her pussy from below with his free hand.

While he did this a second man was squeezing copious amounts of lube from a bottle, down onto my wife's upper ass crack keeping her asshole more than well lubricated, as a third man seemed to be busy with her hanging tits.

I could now tell that all the wet "Thworping" noises were coming from all the lube being blown past the man's cock on every instroke as well every so often coming from the large flexible dildo being slammed in and out of my wife's wet pussy below.

Dawn's bend over position along with her legs being so far apart left my wife totally open for anything the men wanted to do and they were doing everything they wanted as I watched.

As I took it all in, the fourth man winked at me while it appeared he was keeping my wife's clit more than busy with one hand while rubbing her back softly with the other. Keeling down a bit, I could see that the man below my wife's hanging breasts was pulling roughly on her nipples while at the same time rolling them between his fingers. When he did this it made Dawn's breasts look as if they were pointed cones, forcing me to look twice to take it all in.

By this time my wife was in the throws of yet another powerful orgasm and was shaking and choking as if something was keeping her from breathing.

Hearing this I rushed back to the other side of the wall and found my wife's face surrounded by three young men that couldn't have been any older than the legal age to get into the club.

The young men were all talking dirty to Dawn, as each one appeared to be taking turns feeding her their cocks one after the other. At first I was alarmed but then noticed Dawn doing her best to open her mouth, stick out her tongue, and invite the next cock inside as they switched ever so often. Seeing this I decided to stay back and watch for a while.

After the young men had taken turns letting her get them each good and hard, one said, "Ok slut, it's feeding time." With that said the first young man pushed his cock to the point Dawn was choking started stroking in and out, fucking her face. Moments later the young man pulled half way out of her to where the head of his cock was just inside her mouth and while holding her mouth firmly closed with both hands, came inside of her mouth.

It seemed like the young man came forever as Dawn choked while a stream of sperm ran from both corners of her mouth and down her chin. When the first young man pulled his cock out, the second stepped right in and slid his cock deep in my wife's throat. About this time the men behind the wall must have ramped up there assault to her lower regions because my wife started to scream around the cock in her throat while at the same time her head moved forward and back. This brought the second young man off quickly, but only this time all her screaming around the cock brought most of the young man's cum out of Dawn's nose and mouth as her eyes strained wide open and tearing. In just a few moments after that a low groan from a man behind the wall accompanied by my wife dropped her head, signified in my mind the end of the roughest fucking from behind thus far.

As the third young man playfully rubbed his cock across Dawn's cum coated face, I heard first one slap, then two more, then more until finally the slapping took on a steady rhythm. Not long after this started, Dawn turned her head slightly to the side, causing the cock that was now buried in her mouth to push harshly out on the opposite cheek. As she did this a scream emanated from deep in her throat as the last young man held her face still and began to deposit his seed in her mouth.

When the young man pulled free of her, Dawn instantly started babbling crazy words as cum ran from her mouth down to the floor below her.

At first she said, "Deep, deep, big, easy, easy, oh fuck it's big, no not all, not all god I can't, I can't, can't take it."

And then she shook and convulsed while drooling in the most powerful orgasm yet. As she did this I raced around the wall only to find a man kneeling directly behind her with his right hand buried in her pussy while at the same time another man was busy slowly working the same large dildo from before, in and out of my wife's wide spread asshole.

The sight was something I can't describe and just as I was taking it all in, the man fisting her rolled his arm to what must have been palm down inside her and then drew his arm back. This had to place his open palm directly on my wife's G-spot because as he started to do something inside with his hand, Dawn screamed swear words from her mouth as a stream of clear liquid squirted from her crotch.

This was the first time I had seen a woman ejaculate, and it was a sight I would never forget considering it was my wife's body doing it as she was slowly fist fucked by a man I had yet to be introduced to. After this, Dawn was finished, saying nothing all the way home.

Long story short, the experience didn't save our marriage, but did make things very interesting for the next year and a half or so.

For the next year, Dawn made trying new things at the club, her personal challenge. This all ended when a group of three serious men took her to the edge, in one of the larger of the glory rooms. Word is she may have been drugged.

All I know about what happened in that small dark room was what little I could see as I watched through one of the holes of an adjacent room.

End of Chapter 1

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12