Dawn's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn goes to far, how it all ended.
3.5k words
3.45
83.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Please read Ch 1

Thanks,

Tim

It was a Friday night at the club and there was some kind of BDSM group from out of town having a special event. Most of the regulars had opted not to show, but the adventurous were invited via the e-mail news letter we al receive every month. I suggested we stay away but my wife Dawn just had to see what it was all about. That night would soon be the first and last time I would lose track of Dawn. And it would all be due to me allowing her to participate in what the group called a "Slave inspection."

The slave inspection in and of itself was an opportunity for husbands and significant others to offer up their wives or girlfriends to be put through what was assumed to be a real submissive inspection process by three masters.

The slave inspection area was an area curtained off with a black leather curtain around all four sides that housed three of what they called, "Masters." The Masters would silently wait for women, or what they called slaves to be sent into them for what they called slave inspections.

Women wearing lingerie or nothing at all, would be blindfolded and have their hands handcuffed behind them by their own husbands, boyfriends or who ever and then be sent into the curtained off area to be inspected by the men, or Masters as they were called. From both listening outside through the leather curtain and seeing what the attractive women looked like when they emerged, it was obvious that the inspection was "very in depth and thorough" to say the least. A good example and one I'll not forget would be the second young woman that was sent inside by her young husband.

The young husband and wife were new to the club and I was surprised to see them there at all for something like this. Once his young wife Sara was inside the room, her husband Paul sat down next to us and nervously told us of his insistence to her that she participate in this event. Paul had just began to tell my wife and I of a previous adventure they had a week prior, when the conversation was interrupted by a multitude of sounds emerging from behind the black leather curtain next to us.

The three of us sat silent as her husband Paul nervously endured listening to his young wife be worked over by the three men inside. As we listened It was obvious that the young woman was being kept on the edge of orgasm while as one of the men inside put it, her limits where being assessed.

Around 30 minutes into it, the young wife, Sara, was whimpering and saying her husbands name over and over. After hearing this, her husband Paul stood close to the curtain and asked if she was OK. One of the men inside replied and asked if he wanted to see what was happening to his slut wife and he nervously replied, yes. Minutes later a rolling sound could be heard and then the curtain was slowly unzipped on our side from the bottom up to about four foot high.

As the curtain parted a large padded table on wheels began to push through and soon there after, two feet, legs and then the striking view of the man's young wife's white wide spread ass.

Sara was tied on the table, face down, hands still behind her back with her knees pulled far out to the sides and strapped down with Velcro straps. Another strap crossed over her back near her shoulder blades holding her upper body pinned tight to the padded table and causing her wide spread ass to tower high and exposed above her. But everything I described was not the most shocking thing believe it or not.

The most shocking thing was in between her wide spread ass cheeks and legs. First off, the young woman's ass cheeks were blossomed grossly wide open, not from anyone holding them that way, but from a large black expandable dildo that was at this point pumped up to what had to be the maximum limits her asshole ring could stretch. And right below another one of even larger size was emerged ominously from her wide stretched pussy lips.

The two large black expandable dildos each had a black hose with a pump ball and valve on the end. The two small pump balls each laid neatly on the red lather padded table between the young wife's wide spread legs. Also adding to the shocking visual was her asshole ring and pussy lips, strained pink and covered with clear lube, showing obvious signs of abuse to be stretched to this point.

As the three of us stared at her white pail upturned ass, I noticed a man's hand coming from the front, just lightly touching her clit below while she continued to grown and shake in front of us.

Paul was allowed to run his fingers around her stretched asshole ring and pussy, but was told not to touch her clit. He was even allowed to pump one of the balls if he wished, but declined saying he didn't think his wife could take anymore.

The men told her she would not be allowed to cum because her husband wouldn't pump the balls. Sara began to beg and cry, first for Paul to do as they say and then for her husband not to, saying she couldn't take anymore inside of her. This went on until the men pulled the table back inside and brought her to a powerful orgasm themselves for us all to hear. And yes, I recall hearing six or seven pumps from the time her first orgasm started and her second one ended.

After this, Paul insisted that his ravaged young wife be released and he helped her from the room as she struggled to walk.

My wife Dawn was the fifth and last to go in as I sat outside on my chair. As I sat there and listened, the men gave her the same instructions as the last woman like, "Hold still, legs apart, further, further, don't move." and it wasn't long after that I heard the familiar sound of my wife grunting like she does when she is nearing her orgasm.

Someone then said, "on the table, knees wide apart, hold onto your ankles."

Not long after that, the men had my wife begging to cum over and over again. And not long after that she sounded as if she was being reduced to a whimpering mess, as the men could be heard saying, "put more weight on it, good, good, real good, .....now here's a little reward."

Just a short time after that the men asked if she had her own master and she replied, "No, a husband."

It sounded as if the same man asked if I was outside and my wife said, "yes."

One of the other men asked if she wanted to stay and be their slave and my heart fell when I heard Dawn say, "Yes, yes."

Then she was ordered to tell me through the curtain that she was their slave tonight and I could stay or go. My decision was to go, so I left the room and went back to the main room.

After I had been in the main room for a short time, I met a couple that may have thought I was a single male and we began to converse. The conversation progressed and I eventually mentioned to them that my wife had been inspected and asked to stay with the masters.

At first I thought I had said something incredibly wrong, when the woman made a solemn face then looked at her husband next to her. After gazing back at the woman with a similar look on his face he spoke quietly as he looked me in the eyes. "Have you done this before with this group?"

I looked at him and simply said, "No this our first time."

The woman then looked at him and told him, "Tell him, just go ahead and tell him so he knows."

By this time I was really wondering what was going on and right before I began to demand I was told, the man spoke up and said.

"The group is based around three leading Masters. Those three take a slave, if one is offered or by chance would offer her self at any one event. The three masters are said to be masters of sexual and sensual torture."

The woman then broke in and said, "What we are saying is, your wife giving herself to them and you agreeing is a challenge and these men are serious players and play rough."

I told them that she had very little experience in this and asked them to give me any ideas they had to get her back. The couple agreed to help and we all three left the main room together in search of my wife Dawn.

When we returned to the room with the curtained off area in it, no one appeared to be there and I slowly moved the curtain aside and walked inside. Inside there was three chairs facing what looked like a single metal pole emerging from a large weighted round base. The pole was adjustable and had on the top a medium sized rubber cock pointing straight up. The cock was at waist height and it didn't take me long at all to figure out what it had been used for.

Not far from the pole was the padded table that now had been fitted with two large rubber cocks attached to it near the center. Looking closer, I could see where the last rider of these two rubber monsters, most likely my wife, had been able to take both of them to what looked like around 8 inches judging by where the fresh lube was pushed down to.

I was brought back to reality by the couple I was with telling me they thought they might have heard something down the U shaped hallway that held all the glory rooms. With that said I looked one last time at the devises in the small curtained off area, and then went with them down the hallway.

As we stood there at the opening of the hallway I heard the clicking of high heels going down the hall that led deeper into the small glory rooms. While I listened I could also hear a woman slurring her words as one of the men said, "Come on bitch, we'll take good care of you."

This was followed by a loud smack or slap and the sound of the woman whining as the heels made a faster pace across the wood floor. The man motioned for his wife and I to follow and we made our way down to the hallway leading past all the glory rooms.

As we approached the end of the dark hall, or better yet where it turned several times to head back around the other way, I heard something that sounded like a woman's muffled screaming, choking and coughing. I then heard the same person grunting a long groan that eventually turned to a whine. Shortly there after a series of, "Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap" could be heard from the same place which appeared to be right in front of us in one of the larger glory rooms.

A man's voice then said, "Suck it slave or I'll stick all five in your ass, I mean it."

Looking at the couple next to me it was apparent we all three agreed the noise was coming from the room right in front of us, but unfortunately the door was closed and locked according to the occupied indicator next to the knob. Not really knowing what to do now, the three of us now just stood and listened intently.

After a few minutes of standing there, I could tell there were two men in the room with one woman being forced to do something.

I jumped slightly as someone appeared beside us. Turning to the side I could see now it was a tall older man with a small gym bag in his right hand. Before I could say anything he smiled and spoke first saying, "The locked rooms are private, invitation only, but you and your friends can watch from either room next to it, if you care to."

With this said he knocked, someone opened the door just wide enough to enter, and as he did so I could make out a few things despite the darkness inside before the door was closed behind him.

In the dark I could see that this particular glory room was fitted with a bench on both walls, one on the right and one on the left. What I saw briefly was two men, one on each bench, facing each other and a naked woman in black high heels, lay suspended face down between them. I could have sworn those were my wife's high heels, but there was no real way to be certain. What was even more disturbing than the familiar looking high heels, was the way the woman hung across the open space between the two men with her back arched backwards as if she was passed out or somehow had no control over her body what so ever.

The man on the right bench had the woman straddling his lap with one of her legs on each side of him. The man on the other side held her head in his lap face down.

Now filled with curiosity and concern, I remembered the fact the walls were full of small holes and quickly entered the small room on the right, while at the same time the couple that was with me entered the room on the other side.

As my eyes dilated, I could see there were a number of holes in the wall between my room and the one with the woman and the three men. As I looked through the first one I have to say I was taken back by what was taking place in the other room right in front of me.

The woman, perhaps my wife Dawn, was indeed being held suspended between the two benches, or better put the two men on the benches. On my side the woman's legs were spread wide over the older man's lap as she faced away from him, leaning or better yet laying into the man on the other side facing her. Her pale pert and familiar ass showed definite signs of abuse even in the dark while being forced both up and open due to her legs being forced so far apart over the man that sat on my side along with her being rotated stomach down.

I could also see the man's hands busy between her legs as she gave out muffled groans around what was plainly the other man's cock buried in her mouth. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I moved to the furthest hole to the right to see what the man was doing between the woman's legs and found myself quietly gasping at what I saw.

The man's cock could be seen glistening in the dim light as the wet base of it emerged from the woman's pussy at an odd angle that at the same time was causing her asshole to be pushed slightly outward. With one hand the man pushed several fingers inside her asshole, moving them from side to side and in and out. With the other hand he pushed several fingers in along side his cock, making the woman scream around the other man's cock. I must say that, judging by the look on his face he was enjoying every minute of what he was doing to her.

As I watched through the holes, The situation in the room soon escalated, as the man that had gone into the room as I stood outside got more involved.

First he took the woman's wrists that were already handcuffed behind her back and attached a set of leather cuffs on ach of her wrists directly above the handcuffs. He then pulled out a long piece of rope, tossed it over something above, then pulled her wrists painfully upwards towards the ceiling and connected the cuffs to the end of the rope. The man then pulled on the end of the rope and slowly raised the woman's arms further towards the ceiling causing her to cry out in agony.

Once the woman's arms were secure, the same man then secured both the woman's ankles at opposite ends of the bench, pulling her legs even wider apart then they already were and making her crotch even more open for the man with his fingers and cock buried deep in it.

The woman's whimpers and groans were growing more urgent as I strained to see more in the darkness.

Now with the woman all but hanging between the two men with a third man at her side, the man furthest from me pulled her mouth free of his cock and shoved what had to be some sort of gag in her mouth then quickly pulled the straps behind her head tight.

The man closest to me then spoke, "Alright slut, it's time to go where you have never gone before." With that said, the man I had spoke to briefly in the hallway produced from the bag, not just one, but two large rubber dildos around 10 inches long, one black rubber glove that would fit a man from finger tip to elbow and a handful of vibrating eggs and other miscellaneous items.

The man across from me held a bottle of something over the woman's ass that was wide open in front of the man closest to me and said, "lots of lube, you'll need it slut."

For the next 45 minutes, the woman screamed through the gag in both pleasure and pain as the men administered every form of sexual torment they were equipped to deliver to her.

At one point both the large rubber cocks were pushed inside of both her pussy and ass. This would be something that most women could barely tolerate and perhaps drive them mad, but in this mystery woman's case, a number of vibrating eggs were already deep inside of her pussy and ass before the two 10 inch rubber dildos were worked fully in by the men.

This caused her body to convulsed and twist in a crazy panic as if she were going out of her mind as the men held the two dildos deep inside of her.

As I continued to watch, the small dark room was literally transformed into the woman's own private torture chamber as the men held the two rubber dildos as deep as they would go inside of her while turning all the vibrating eggs to full power. After a few minutes of this the woman finally passed out right after coming so hard that she ejaculated a stream of liquid all over the floor below her.

As the woman hung limp in front of the men, the man closest to me put on the long black rubber glove covered it with lube then slowly and patiently began to work his fist into her pussy. At about half way to his forearm, the woman came to and pulled herself up backwards by her arms and started to shake and scream into the gag. The man fisting her then told the woman how he was slowly gathering up what he counted as 5 vibrating eggs inside his fist as I watched and heard her howl and grown like an animal each time he gathered another inside his gloved fist. After he did this he then proceeding to slowly fist fuck her to what seemed like insanity.

And then as if this wasn't enough, the man on the opposite bench reached foreword and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart while the third man push one of the large dildos into her asshole that was now puckered and distorted above the man's gloved forearm."

When the men did this to her, the woman tensed and arched her back severely backwards, that I noticed the men had attached some small weights to each of her nipples via some sort of clamps. As one man fisted her pussy and the other twisted, pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of her asshole, the weights began swinging in all directions taking her elongated tits with them. As this all happened, the woman strained her head around to the left and I at last realized it was indeed my wife Dawn taking full force what the three masters had to dish out to her.

Dawn was never the same and spent most of her time staring into the distance when not being totally occupied.

She never would talk of it and it wasn't long after we divorced. Reports are she ended up married to one of the men that had her captive in that room, but I have no way of knowing whether or not that is true.

The end

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers