Dawn's Dilemma

Story Info
You serve your Friends.
4.5k words
4.62
42.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

You will be picked up by limo and taken to the local Marriott Hotel, You are to pack an overnight bag with thighs high stockings, heels, your outfit, one toy and a scarf to be used as a blindfold. Once in the room you are to strip and shower then while still wet, you are to lay on the bed on your back.

Bringing your knees up and parted. You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes then after those 10 you are to bring yourself to only 1 orgasm. After which you will retrieve the scarf, thigh highs and heels. After dressing you are use the room phone and call me. After we hang up you are then to place the scarf over your eyes and tie it behind your head. You are to lay back on the bed and wait our arrival.

While you’re waiting, you can touch yourself but not bring yourself to an orgasm. As you lay there, you begin to touch the various parts of your body in which you want to feel our hands, roaming over your stocking encased legs, your breasts and your smooth mound. Shortly the door opens and you hear people walking in. You feel movement on the bed but yet no audible voices. The only voice you hear is the one familiar to you this is mine. I sit next to you and run my hands over your naked body. I tease your nipples as my tongue is the first to touch you. I hear your breath suck in as my mouth covers your nipple and gently suck at the nub.

I whisper 'hello sexy' as I kiss you on the cheek. I then slide my hand down between your thighs and feel your moist pussy. I slip a finger inside you and pump several times before pulling it out and tracing your mouth with it. Your tongue slips between your lips as you taste yourself on my finger and your lips. I ask you if you're ready for a night of hot passion and sex. You say yes as another person sits on the other side of you. Soon you feel hands on your breasts, massaging the flesh before sliding down to your mound. You feel the insertion of a finger followed by another. You feel the thrusting of those 2 fingers against your walls.

There is more movement on the bed as you hear my voice once again say to the others, 'this is Dawn, a friend our ours who has certain fantasies and over the course of the evening all of them and then some will hold true for her. We will give her good loving, passionate sex and a little light bondage while she serves as our slut.

I feel your bodies tense as my fingers are gently pinching your nipples. I ask what it is you want first and as you think about it. I make the decision for you. Moving off the bed I strip and then move towards your head. I tell you to open your mouth and as you do I slip my cock into your mouth and tell you start sucking. Your lips curl around the head of my cock as I feel you tongue for the first time. It feels just as I imagined, smooth and warm as you suck it so good. I soon find myself pumping your face as your lips hold me tight in its grasp. I Let you suck me for several minutes as my cock grows in your mouth. I push it into your mouth and then I hold it there as I feel you tongue slipping over and under the shaft.

As you pleasure my cock you feel the bed move and hands on your hips. Moving you into position you feel warm breath on your mound. Then a tongue flicks at your clit before the tongue slides up deep inside you. You feel hands on your parted thighs as the tongue pumps your sweet folds.

Moving over your clit it stabs at the nub before being sucked. I feel your body tense once more as your mouth still engulfs my cock. You then feel the softness of another woman kissing your cheek, the cock pulls from your mouth yet you hear the sucking sounds still. Knowing another is sucking what was just in your mouth heightens your senses. Then you feel the soft lips of a woman kissing your lips. The kiss is long and passionate as your tongues dance over each others. The cock then is slipped between your mouths as you take turns sucking it. I reach down and taking a handful of hair from you both I tell you that I'm about to cum. I move my cock between both your mouths and thrusting.

Feeling both your tongues is an absolute turn on and you feel my cock contract as the first explosion of cum splashes the both of you. The other woman takes my cock into her mouth as I pump another shot into her mouth. She releases my cock and I point it towards you Dawn just as another spurt of hot cum hits your tongue. The other woman kisses you once again and sucks the come from your tongue. She then engulfs my spasming cock and sucks what she can from it.

I move off the bed as you and she continue to kiss and tongue each others mouth. The tongue lapping at your sweet pussy is finding all the right spots as it slides deep insides you before pulling out and teasing your clit. Your breathing is becoming heavy as you feel another orgasm building inside. The woman breaks the kiss and moves up onto the bed. She presses her nipple into your mouth as you raise your hands to pull her in deeper. You suck and bite on the spongy nipple just as your orgasm screams thru your body. The tongue is lapping and flicking over your sex as you tremble and shake. Shortly after your orgasm there is more movement on the bed and then it's still and quiet once again. You hear whispers but cannot make out the words.

I walk back over to you and tell you that we are taking off the blindfold and when you get your bearings back, you are to add to your already outfit the plaid skirt and anything you would like. I remove the blindfold you look around the room. You see me and Paula but nobody else, although you know there was at the very least another there. You scoot off the bed and give Paula a hug and a kiss. She says that she is pleased that you took us up on our offer to do this.

You tell her that it's been a long awaited fantasy and that you were looking forward to it. You and Paula continue to talk as you begin to slip on the plaid skirt and white shirt. Once dressed, we tell you that we're going out for abet. You look so sexy in your outfit as we turn to leave the room. As we walk down the hallway, you and Paula are walking in front of me so I can watch the sexy way you both walk in your short skirts as the skirts move from side to side showing the thigh highs you both have on.

As we get to the elevator and push the down button. I walk up to the both of you and run my hand over your backsides. Caressing the soft flesh under your skirts. As the elevator doors open we step in. I move to the back of the elevator with the both of you in front of me. I continue to caress both butts and even being so bold as to slip my finger into both of you. As the doors close, Paula hits every button on the panel leading downward to slow our decent.

I begin slipping my fingers in and out of both of you as I tell you both to part your legs abit. As you do so I'm able slide in deeper with each thrust. The elevator stops at the next floor and a couple hops on. They're looking at the both of you as they step in. My thrusts still continuing. By the time we reach the Hotel's Lobby, the couple walks out followed by us. Both of you are completely turned on by now which was my intent. We walk to valet and we retrieve the truck. Paula and you slip into the backseat as I take the drivers side door.

We exit the parking lot and turn out onto the roadway. While sitting with Paula, you talk about whatever. Paula takes your hand and places it under her skirt and tells you to rub her pussy while we talk. You smile and start rubbing her shaven smooth lips between your fingers. You slip a couple into her as you feel her muscles contract them. You tease her clit before Paula tells you to suck her pussy as she leans back in the bench seat. You position yourself between her thighs and start to lick her folds.

As your expert tongue licks and teases her clit your own fingers find your clit once again. Rubbing yourself as you pass your tongue over her pussy turns you both on even more so. I turn into an underground garage and park thr truck in a stall which is dimply lit. There is another car there opposite of where I'm parked. As much as Paula is enjoying your tongue I say we need to leave the truck and take care of some business. Paula scoots up on the bench seat and says ok, we'll continue this on the way back to the hotel as you move away from her outstretched legs.

As we exit the truck, we start walking thru the garage. As before I'm walking behind the both of you. As we turn the corner headed towards the stairs 2 guys jump out from behind the car and grab you Dawn. As they push you against the car you look around for us and we're not there. You yell for us but we do not answer. Before you know it, one man has you against the rear of the car and has buried himself between your thighs as the other one is climbing on top of the car to feed you his cock. You look past the guy you're sucking and you see Paula and I standing just behind him watching you perform your oral pleasures. The one behind you is slamming into your wet pussy as the man in your face starts to pump your mouth.

Moans and grunts fill the underground garage as the man behind you grabs a fistful of your blonde hair and pulls your head back slightly. The man pushing his manhood into your mouth places his hands on your head as his cock grows thicker. He pulls from your mouth and jerks his purplish cock onto your face, neck and boobs. Stream upon stream of white hot come splashing onto your body.

The man behind you pulls out from your hot pussy and jerks his come onto your ass and back. You reach under yourself to rub your clit but you hear Paula yell out not to do that. Both men back off and disappear into the darkness that they came from. Paula and I walk up to you to check on you. Cum is coating your face and dripping down your neck onto the hood of the car. Paula moves in front of you and sits up on the hood of the car. She raises her skirt and parts her thighs. She tells you to lick her until she comes as you bend down into her outstretched legs. Resting them on your shoulders you begin to lick in long deep strokes.

I stand aside and watch this show before I move behind you. I reach under and rub your wet pussy, moving from your entrance to your clit. Rubbing in small tight circles as your legs become weak. I slip a finger followed by another deep inside you. Feeling the texture of your inner walls. Moving freely in and out as move in deeper still. I reach around with my hand and bring my fingers to your breasts. Gently squeezing them and flicking my fingertips over your hard nipples. The sound of your tongue running over and around Paula's pussy is exciting as she pushes herself into your face. Her mound glistening from your saliva as you trace your tongue around and around.

I manipulate your clit between my fingers, pinching it lightly while watching your body spasm from the sensation, Paula holds your head down now as her orgasm is approaching. She's looking down as you tongue her tight pussy and tease her erect clit. My finger dancing along the hood of your clit before rubbing the nub in short circles once again. Paula begins to cum on your talented tongue just as your body spasms as you begin to cum as if on cue. Both sexy women before me having an intense orgasm as each pleasures explode within their bodies. Paula releases the fistful of hair just as I release the hard wet nub between my fingers. I lean against your backside as you feel my hardness pushing against your sexy ass. Paula tells you that you have been a wonderful girl so far but looks forward to even more challenges. She slides off the car hood is now facing you. I step back so you can stand on wobbly legs.

Paula kisses you full on the lips and deep, her tongue finding a path thru your lips and into your mouth, she licks and sucks at your tongue tasting herself on your mouth and tongue. Her hand squeezes at the breast and pinches your nipple suddenly as your body jerks from surprise. She breaks the kiss and takes your hand in hers and says on to our next journey. As we walk she asks you if you have enjoyed yourself so far. As you answer positively Paula kisses you one more time and says good for all of us. She then asks me how I'm doing since I hadn't had much fun other than giving you your orgasm. I answer back, that I'll be getting mine very soon.

We walk back to the truck and open the door for you both to get in, patting your both on the ass as you pass before me and step up into the truck.

We leave the garage and head south towards the hills. The conversation is light and funny, always keeping it humorous as we head to our next destination. As we approach the downtown area of a small city, Michael pulls into the department stores parking lot. He turns of the engine and turns to us and tells you that the both of us will be going into the store to buy some sexy outfits. When you find 4 or more outfits you will go into the 2nd dressing room in the lingerie department and begin trying on the outfits for fitting. Each time between outfit changes you are to face the mirror and place either foot up on the chair alongside the mirror and rub yourself for 2 minutes only after which you can try the new outfit on.

After his instructions, we move out as he remains in the truck to wait for us. We both walk towards the store entrance. Once in we look for the lingerie department. As we make our way to the area I tell you that everything you find we will buy for you since the adventure is all a part of this. Paula watches as your face lights up and it makes her feel good.

As you browse thru the racks and shelves you find several items of interests, draping them over your arm as you continue to browse. Paula holds up a red teddy with matching garter straps and picks out a pair of stockings for you to try on. As your arm becomes full with merchandise Paula leads you to the dressing rooms.

She reminds you of what I told you to do goes over the instructions once more with you. When she is done she tells you to have fun and make us proud. You walk to the dressing room and opening the curtain you look around inside. You see the large mirror as your reflection gleams back at you. You set the items down and begin to disrobe. As you pull of your clothes you look around for the security cameras but see none. Feeling better you step in front of the mirror and lift your right foot onto the chair.

You glance at your watch then begin touching yourself. As your fingers reach your still swollen lips you feel just how wet you still are after the previous adventure. You slip 2 fingers deep inside yourself as your other hand rubs over your smooth mound. You begin to tease your clit as it grows stiff once again. You glance at the watch as your fingers rub your clit in small circles, it's hard to balance in that position but you do your best as always. Just as you feel the sensations building your 2 minutes are up and you must stop. You stand there for few seconds wondering how you are going to get thru this task without bringing yourself to orgasm.

You change into an outfit and walk out to where Paula is sitting. You get her attention as she turns to you and looks you up and down. She says to set that one aside as we'll take it cause it shows off your curves very well. Then she tells to you put the next one on and smiles as she sits back down. You close the curtain behind you as you slide the straps off your shoulders it slips from your body. You find yourself once more doing the routine of standing in front of the mirror and lifting a leg up and touching yourself again for 2 minutes is playing hard in your head. After each outfit, you feel yourself getting frustrated and flushed.

After trying on and displaying yourself 3 more times the ache in your tummy to orgasm is becoming overwhelming now. As you finish putting on the last outfit, the teddy set with matching garter straps and stockings, you walk out to show Paula and see her sitting in the chair facing you, legs parted and her fingers pumping her pussy. A look of pleasure on her face as she stares at you standing there. Her mouth opens slightly as her fingernails rake over her clit. Her orgasm comes quick and hard, her legs flail open as her fingers dig deeper into her wet entrance. Her eyes close as you stand watching. Paula smiles as her orgasm subsides. She whispers to you that you look stunning in that outfit and for you to finish changing back into your own outfit and to bring yourself to orgasm as you perform the last instruction.

You go back into the dressing room and remove the teddy then the stockings. As you take your position in front of the mirror for the last time, you already know that you can bring yourself to a slow orgasm as you slip your finger up inside yourself. You feel the wetness coat your fingers as you push them deeper. Slowly you begin to pump yourself. Moving your fingers in and out while the fingers from your other hand manipulate your clit you feel the buildup inside your tummy.

Knowing that this orgasm will take you so high you pump harder then faster. Your clit is so engorged by now as you feel the spasms coming. As you flick your clit one more time your orgasm goes screaming thru your body. Looking at yourself in the mirror is a turn on as your hands are buried deep inside your spasming walls. Your breath so close to the mirror fogs it up as your breathing turns into pants and deep sighs. That was the orgasm that you have been waiting for. As you drop your leg down to the floor, the curtain opens up. You look up still half dressed and see me standing there. I walk in and without saying a word to you, I unzip my jeans and snake out my semi erect cock. I walk towards you as you slip your tongue out. I lay my cock onto your tongue and wait to see what you will do.

You raise your hand up to grasp the base of my thick shaft as you feed my head into your mouth. Your tongue runs over the head then slips underneath. I move to the side of the mirror so that I can see your talents in the mirror as well. You being to move your mouth over my shaft as your hand pumps over my cock. You look into the mirror and see what I see. You watch as you take my hardness onto your tongue, bathing my shaft with your saliva. You ease more into your mouth til it's half way inside your hot mouth. You look up into the mirror and see that I have now closed my eyes enjoying the sensation in which you're giving me.

Grasping the base of my hard shaft you begin to pump me as your tongue circles the crown. Feeling the pre come seep from the slit you run your tongue over the head while your hand is pumping. Feeling my hips thrust to meet each thrust of your hand you know that I am about to explode. You lock your lips around the head as you suck harder. Your hand pumping over the entire length of my rock hard cock waiting for the eminent splash of my cum against your tongue. Wondering what you're going to do once I start to cum I let you handle that aspect. I feel your soft lips moving over my head as your hand grips my shaft tighter and a low moan escapes from my throat. My hand raises up and I grab your hair, pulling your face onto my cock even more so. You pump with your hand as your lips hold me steady, your tongue circling the head when I grunt and the first splash catches you by surprise and fills your mouth. You pull my cock from your mouth and pumping my shaft thru your hand you direct the rest of my cum against your chest and boobs. Spurt after spurt bounces off your boobs coating you as it oozes down your body.

Your tongue licks under the head as your hand slows. You look up into the mirror and once again see me watching you. You run your fist over my length forcing out the remainder of my hot cum from my shaft as it coats your tiny fist. I pull your face towards my still hard cock as you open your mouth I push it back inside. Feeling your tongue licking around the head. I step back and withdraw my cock from your talented mouth. I thank you for a wonderful experience as I have been thinking of your oral skills ever since talking to you on the phone. On more than one occasion you have left me so hard and excited.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers
12