Dawn's First & Only Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth squeezed through the material to increase her pleasure & frustration as her hands instinctively pulled my head down hard onto her mound. Finally & suddenly I shot my tongue forward pushing the material into the fold of her lips. This action broke the dam as her panty crotch became sodden with her juices and Dawn arched up off the bed as her first orgasm ripped through her. She screamed & wailed aloud as this unknown sensation attacked her body. As she orgasmed I gripped her hips so I could keep my lips in place as my tongue started to lash up & down the material now deeply pressed into the folds of her pussy. I wanted to keep her orgasm going so I slid my hands under her bum to cup & squeeze her cheeks as I sucked on a virgin pussy hidden below her sodden panties.

As Dawn finally subsided I started to ease her panties down and she arched her back to help their descent as the sodden gusset eased out from between her pussy lips.

After removing her panties I stared & admired the wet virgin pussy glistening in front of me. To be honest I wanted to plough my tongue back into it and just feed on her juices all night, but this evening was solely dedicated to Dawn's pleasure not mine.

I stood up & moved round to kiss her on the lips so she could widen her experience by tasting her own virgin juices. As I pulled my lips away after a long satisfying kiss I reached down to cup her mound in my hand, and softly asked "Are you ready to be taken into womanhood my love?"

Dawn nodded slightly & a soft "Yeesss" escaped her lips.

I stood & walked to the end of the bed, removing my clothes in as dignified manner as possible, not wanting to look that I was desperate to sample her pussy & take her cherry. My cock was rock hard as it was finally released from my boxers & pointed towards the young virgin in front of me with the hot pussy that seemed to say 'Come fuck me.'

I eased my arms under Dawn's knees & lifted her legs off the floor so her thighs & pussy were spread wide as I eased myself between her soft thighs. I ran my index finger down the length of her pussy several times before carefully easing it inside as I asked "Does that feel okay?"

"Oh, Yeesss," whimpered Dawn.

Her pussy was moist so I extracted my finger & reached up for both of her hands. I gently placed her hands on my hard prick and wrapped some of her fingers around my engorged length so she could feel my balls hanging underneath, full of spunk and ready for action.

I heard a sharp intake of breath escape Dawn's lips as she felt & handled her first prick. I think she was shocked & surprised. It is only any average sized prick but shy Dawn just wasn't aware of the aroused male body.

I eased forward & cupped my hands over Dawn's as I nudged my prick against her sodden pussy lips. Gently I rubbed my prick up & down her lips to ensure the head of my prick was lubricated with her juices before I pealed her hands off my prick in preparation of taking her cherry.

"This will stretch you open as I enter you and you get used to me being there. Are you comfortable & ready?" I asked.

Dawn nodded, so I increased my grip on her bum cheeks as I eased my hips forward and spread her lips as the head penetrated this wonderful young girl who was about to become a beautiful young woman.

Dawn winced slightly & moaned as her lips spread to accommodate my girth and I rocked forward & back slightly so she could get used to this new feeling & experience. Slowly I increased my penetration until I brushed up against her hymen. I felt a very fortunate man being allowed the honour of easing Dawn into womanhood as her cherry was ready for popping.

"Are you ready for a bit of pain & discomfort briefly before we share the most amazing sensations in the world?" I enquired.

Again Dawn nodded and I pulled my hips back a little before easing forward in one steady but firm stroke to take away her virginity & take her into womanhood.

Dawn screamed & bit into her hand as her hymen gave way and my hard solid prick filled her pussy. I leant forward to kiss the tears from her eyes before kissing her softly on the lips. As she adjusted to my prick inside her I held still as the passion of our kiss increased. Over the next minutes Dawn started to draw hungrily on my mouth & dug her nails into my shoulders. I could feel her pussy lubricating itself around my prick so I slowly eased back to withdrawal, for my next thrust. Dawn's eyes stared at me in panic as she pulled her lips off mine & pleaded "Please don't take it out so soon."

The poor naïve beauty did not know the first thing about sex.

"It is okay, I'm not going to pull out of you all of the way, I am just going to leave the thick end just inside of you briefly before I push it all the way in again."

She looked relieved at my reply & the way I slowly slid forward to fill her again.

For the next couple of minutes I carefully slid my prick in & out of her incredibly tight pussy. Dawn started to glow underneath me as the face of a shy naïve religious girl slowly changed into the face of a sensual young woman. I held the tops of her thighs against me as I steadied my rhythm and stroked in & out.

Dawn's juices flowed as her tight pussy slowly loosened, and I started to push a little deeper into her so my balls started to slap against her bum. I could feel an orgasm starting to build in Dawn as she returned my thrusts, letting natural inborn instinct take over. I started to pick up the pace as her orgasm grew and reached forward to place my hands on her heaving breasts for the first time. This extra stimulation sent her over the edge into her first orgasm as a woman & second orgasm of the evening.

As Dawn bucked & screamed in her excitement I kept up a steady pace and firmly squeezed her firm breasts between my fingers. It was an outstanding sight watching Dawn enjoy her first experience of sex as her eyes fluttered during the intense pleasure of her orgasm. Her tight pussy clamped hard down on my prick and throbbed around its entire length. God, it was hard not to shoot my load into her hot snatch there & then. It may sound vain but I wanted to give Dawn the ultimate experience of her life by fulfilling my role as the experienced older man, rather than it being some young pup giving it the 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' on a Friday night. I wanted to pleasure her and fuck with style & grace as too many people remember their first time as being hurried or disappointing. I wanted this to be neither of those things for either of us.

I roughly squeezed her extended nipples between my thumbs & forefingers to extend her heightened awareness & pleasure. I was tempted to reach down & finger her clit, but I would save that pleasure for later.

Tears rolled down her face & I became very concerned, but she quickly smiled with love in her eyes to reassure me as I started to ease towards my own orgasm.

Now that the 'deed was done' so to speak I wanted to teach Dawn everything about lovemaking & sex all together, but I reminded myself to go slowly & carefully.

I kept one hand slowly massaging her breasts & nipples as I slid the other under her exquisite bum to grip one of her cheeks & slide my fingers into the damp cleavage of her bum. My middle finger stretched to reach her tight puckered anus and started to rub some of her juices dripping from her pussy around her tight ring.

Dawn started to squirm as my finger lightly probed her hole and introduced yet another sensation to her. I checked to see if she was comfortable with what I was doing, only to see her loving smile still in place. I wiggled my finger gently to stimulate her arse without entering her.

The stimulation to her arse, breasts and the steady pounding of my prick & balls was quickly bringing her to another orgasm. My prick slid easily in her saturated pussy as the come in my balls started to boil.

"Yes...Yes...Yes... Yes," I slowly chanted as I got ready to fill this wonderful young woman's throbbing pussy with my boiling hot seed.

Dawn matched my thrusts with her body, and my quiet chants with quiet "Yes" chants of her own.

I took hold of one of her nipples in my fingers, & increased the pressure on her ring with my other hand so my finger started to stretch it a little, causing Dawn to launch into her orgasm at the same time my come started to explode out of my hot balls. I buried myself up to the hilt in her pulsating pussy as I shot wad after wad into the neck of her womb. Her legs & feet beat on my hips & arse as she shook, throbbed, heaved & sweated through her orgasm. Dawn's pussy muscles seemed to want to choke the life out of my burning prick as we both yelled "Yes, Yes, Yes" in our pleasure & satisfaction. I looked in wonder, love, lust, & amazement as we shared a mind blowing orgasm that drained all of our energy down into our sopping wet loins.

My prick stayed hot & solid in her pussy as we both finally came down from our pleasure high, & back into our bodies to share the afterglow of orgasm together. I finally eased my prick out of her as it softened & became very sensitive to her still throbbing pussy. I gently lifted Dawn up onto the bed and stretched out beside her to take her into my arms & kiss her hungry mouth tenderly. We lay with our arms around each other for ages as we regained our breath & allowed our pulses to return to somewhere near normal. I kissed her hot face as we slowly cooled down, and finally I pulled the quilt over us as we drifted into a very deep & satisfied sleep.

12