Dawn's Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't lie the first 5 minutes were horrible, after I let Jack in I fluttered to and fro aimlessly trying to impress and feeling more and more out of my depth. Then Jack did something totally unexpected, rather than sit on a chair as I suggested he simply came up next to me in the kitchen and begin to help me. If he looked tall before in his house the size difference standing next to me was startling, where I had to stand on tip toes to reach anything he just reached out. It was almost off putting to have a man of his size standing so close but for some reason I didn't feel scared or nervous at all. He was deliberate in every move slow and sure, just as careful with a silver plated fork as he was with my crystal wine glasses.

Soon I was finished with the cooking so I shooed him out of the kitchen and told him to open the wine, moments later a glass of beautiful red wine was next to my plate and we both sat down to eat. Honestly looking back now I can't remember much of what we spoke about, my most vivid memory is just looking at him. He towered over me even sitting in his chair, clean and smelling gorgeous with a freshly shaved face that only served to heighten his masculinity. Dressed neatly in a white linen shirt and cargo shorts he was a dream come true for any woman and to tell the truth I had a hard time believing he was eating dinner with me.

As we spoke the mood became lighter and easier, there wasn't any hidden tension just two adults enjoying a beautifully cooked meal and a bottle or two of wine that even my wine snob of a husband would have had trouble criticising. In fact the meal was so good Jack had two serves and then when I served my homemade apple pie and ice cream I was lucky to have kept any for myself, obviously you don't get to his size by eating tofu and rice crackers I thought to myself. But the real treat of the night was when I started to clear away the dishes, Jack stood up guided me over to the Lounge and in a deep voice said "I'll do it" with that he poured me a glass from a second bottle of wine we had opened and proceeded to clear away the dishes and wash them before my very surprised eyes. As he cleaned we talked, well I talked, he had an amazing ability to just listen and I suppose after several glasses of wine I just opened up. I held nothing back and when I mentioned my husband's death and my depression he never blinked.

When I look back on it I probably told him too much but like I said he was so easy to talk to and in a woman's devious way I learnt a little about him as well. 34 years old, married once, no children and a career Army Officer, he'd travelled extensively and had just completed his second tour of Iraq and was now awaiting his orders for Afghanistan. When I'd asked him how long a tour was not having a clue how the Army worked he said 12 months with the possibility of it being extended further. Needless to say that was a flat moment in the conversation which I tried to put behind us. But ultimately it was a success, the wine as I said was perfect and if the meal was good, it has to be said that I could have put liverwurst and Brussel sprouts on the plate with the same results.

Before I knew it the time had raced away and the second bottle of wine stood empty on the table Jack finished his wine and not wanting to appear rude I got up and asked if would like a coffee. No he said and in two steps reached me in the kitchen "Thank you for a beautiful evening next time it's my treat" he said softly, and then before I even realised what was happening he reached out hugged me and gave me a very soft kiss on the side of my cheek. It was all I could do not to reach out, grab him and pull him close the instinct was that strong. Instead when he let go I smiled and we said our goodbyes. After he left I looked around, my kitchen was spotless as was the dining table. I guess there was something to be said for the Army after all.

True to his word on Sunday Jack stopped by with the keys to his unit and car, he didn't say much but gave me a kiss on the cheek again and said "See you in a month". I didn't know how to react to that I just smiled and said sure, take care blah blah blah. Truth is, I was a little down, he was going for a month and I was hoping for perhaps something more from him. Wake up Dawn I said to myself your 53, what did you expect him to do. God I felt depressed.

Several days passed and I found myself thinking of Jack constantly, so much so that by the end of the first week I made the decision to go and check out his unit. With that thought in I grabbed the keys to his unit and walked over. As I walked over little butterflies appeared in my stomach even though I knew he was away. I opened the door and looked around, as expected everything was clean and tidy and the whole unit positively shone.

As I went from room to room it was obvious that my housekeeping duties would be minimal, there wasn't one thing out of place, and even his bedroom was immaculate. I made my way back to the main area and then I noticed standing on the kitchen bench was a bottle of red wine with an envelope resting against it. As I moved closer I noticed the envelope had my name on it, with a speed I didn't realise I possessed I picked the envelope up and opened it. Inside were a thankyou card and a short note:

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for a wonderful dinner, I apologise for having to leave so soon but I had some last minute packing to do.

I hope you'll let me return the favour when I return; I've also enclosed my cell phone number and email address if you need me.

Take Care

Jack

If I need him, suddenly part of me needed Jack more then I would have ever believed possible. I looked around his flat again and realising there was nothing to do here I grabbed the card (and wine) and returned home. Later that afternoon as I sat in my lounge room with a glass of Jacks wine in my hand I contemplated the idea of ringing him. Unfortunately it didn't matter how many glasses of wine I drunk I still possess the courage to just ring him out of the blue. So if I couldn't ring him I'd email him instead. In a heartbeat I was at my trusty laptop tapping merrily away at my keys, the wine it seems had given me some courage after all; I went to bed with a small smile of satisfaction on my face at the thought of sending that email.

The next morning after I went for my walk and had my breakfast I went and checked my email, trying not to build myself up to much. I turned on my computer and booted up my emails and sure enough – NOTHING. I almost swore but then I remembered I was a lady, I took a sip of my coffee and started casually surfing through the news sites when the email notification went off. A quick look and there it was, a reply from Jack.

Casual, warm and cheery; his response was just what I needed; he was still looking forward to another dinner date and was glad I messaged. Well what could I do but send back another reply? 'I too was looking forward to our dinner date so he better hurry up and get back because I was getting hungry' by the way ' what was he thinking of making so I could bring the appropriate wine'?.

And so our little emails started casually and cautiously and gradually they grew from one a day to several each day. He would tell me about his job, what was happening and what his friends were doing. Each email itself was special to me, it might contain the most trivial of moments in his life but I came to cherish each one. Nothing was too inane or boring, because for me it made my connection to him even closer and closer. And then one Friday night as I was just about to go to bed I decided to check my email one last time, sure enough another email from Jack awaited me. This one was slightly different however in that he had attached a picture of himself taken by one of his friends. He'd captioned it 'wish you were here' and there he was standing bare-chested and wearing only his trousers leaning up against a tent. Oh God I thought how was I going to sleep tonight with that image in my head, fair's fair I thought so I sent a cheeky email back telling him he could dress like that to dinner anytime! Dawn I said to myself you are such a hussy!

If I'm honest I suppose it was with that email and reply that things started to heat up between the two of us, but even then Jack would never say anything dirty or smutty. The best I could describe it would be to think of a pressure cooker, each day the tension and heat in our emails grew subtly stronger but paradoxically more contained. Finally the day came when he arrived back home, Jack had suggested dinner that night so I had asked for the day off spending it shopping for new clothes, purchasing the wine and cleaning the house till I could finally say it was gleaming.

Then about 3.00pm he gave me a call, could I collect him from the airport as his lift had to make a sudden dash to the hospital to his pregnant wife. Suddenly all my carefully laid plans were thrown into turmoil, I had to quickly get dressed and wearing no makeup (well maybe a little) drive straight out to the airport. By the time I got there I was so nervous I was almost sick, there he was standing at the terminal entrance totally at ease with himself and here I was going to puke all over the sidewalk. As I pulled up, he gave me a beautiful smile and came straight up and kissed me on both cheeks.

'Hello beautiful 'he said and my heart just melted, 'Thanks for coming to get me at short notice, how have you been'. With that my nervousness disappeared and we just talked and laughed the whole way home. By the time I pulled back into our complex I was totally at ease around him and him with me, the emails had opened up a whole new level for me and let's face it who wouldn't want to be around him.

Just before I started getting dressed for dinner I went to the kitchen and got a glass a water, as I washed the glass and attempted to turn off the tap the entire tap head came off in my hand! In a moment there was water gushing out of the tap, all over my sink and more importantly my spotless kitchen. I couldn't believe it; I paused for a moment and then without taking a second thought rushed over to grab Jack. A minute later we were both back in my unit, without pausing he looked once and raced outside my unit. Suddenly the water stopped and he came back inside, five minutes later he had put my tap back on and had started to help me clean up the mess. Grabbing one of the several towels I had brought out he opened up my cupboards below the sink and started pulling everything out, as he did so he looked up and must have seen something not quite right because suddenly he was on his back half in and out of my cupboard looking up at something.

I kept wiping over my sink and bench tops and for a moment I glanced down and saw a sight I'll remember forever. Jack was only wearing a loose pair of those flimsy cotton grey Gym shorts men sometimes wear and as I watched, the constant movements on my floor and cupboard had pulled those shorts about as far down as they could possibly go on his stomach. It seemed like time stood still for a moment as I gazed down; his chest was heavily muscled and covered with a light sprinkling of black hair which trailed deliciously down to his flat stomach. More importantly to me however was what the shorts were trying to hide, I say trying because the water had pretty much wet those shorts entirely. The result, a highly arousing sight of Jacks package which left me breathless, being a lady I won't mention size but let me say this Jack was perfectly proportioned if you know what I mean.

Oh God it was all too much and I could feel my cheeks heat up even as I kept looking at him moving his hips around while he struggled with whatever it was he was doing. All thoughts of a leaking tap left my mind and instead I could feel my body create sensations I hadn't experienced in so long. As I watched, it occurred to me that here I was standing in my kitchen with a half naked man and I was wearing nothing more than an old t-shirt and pair of panties. Oh Lord, keep cleaning Dawn I said to myself but no matter what I did I couldn't help it, I just kept looking and looking and then for a moment I looked up and found Jack's eyes staring straight back at me.

Never in my life have I been so embarrassed but at the same time never have I needed a man so much as I did then, as he looked back at me I could tell similar thoughts of desire were blossoming in his mind as well. I didn't know what to do as he slowly got himself to his feet and as it turned out I didn't have to do anything at all. He cleaned and dried his hands on the towel and slowly placed it on the bench, then taking a step forward he caressed me with those beautiful strong arms and gave me the deepest most passionate kiss I had experienced in years. It's not much to say I melted in his arms, I know it's a cliché but ask any woman she will tell you what it's like when a man like Jack takes you in his arms. He kissed me so deeply but so gently it was all I could do not to scream out loud and then just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better one of those large hands reached down and lightly took hold of my ass. Oh my GOD my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't believe this was happening like this and yet I was powerless to control it, in fact I didn't want to control it. I wanted him and needed him so badly I would have given him permission to do anything to me.

He kissed my lips, my cheeks my face and ears and then he started moving down my throat. Each kiss almost burned and my body responded with a pent up desire that was close to overwhelming all logical thought. My hands which had been holding on to his large powerful back came down across that large chest and slowly I let my right hand slide down along his flat tight stomach to rest lightly on that large bulge at the front of his shorts. His kisses which until that moment had continued uninterrupted down my throat stopped suddenly, and his body tensed as he felt my hand lightly touch his manhood.

It had been so long since I had touched a man like this that I had forgotten the power a woman can hold over a man, the most simple and lightest of caresses could stop a man dead in his tracks and bring even the most powerful man under your control if done right and Jack was no different. With that light touch I regained control not only of Jack but of myself, desire was still there but my thought processes returned (for long how long I wasn't sure) and it occurred to me that with age comes wisdom.

So as my right hand continued to rest on that intimidating but highly arousing organ my left hand reached up and brought Jacks ear down to my lips

'Jack' I whispered 'I need to shower and you have dinner cooking'

Upon saying that I let my hand move a little further down and I squeezed his balls tenderly and then moved back, his eyes flickered open and he gave me that delicious smile. Then leaning over he kissed my neck and breathed into my ear whispering back 'I'll see you in 30 minutes'. With that he grabbed his tools turned around and left reminding me of an Achilles or Hector the way he moved with such natural grace. As the screen door closed I had to regain my composure and concentrate for a moment letting my heartbeat return to a more normal level, one thing was certain I needed to exercise more, I hadn't done anything and I was already breathing hard.

As I showered and pampered myself I thought about what I had intended to wear, I had already bought an outfit but given what had just happened would it be appropriate? Decisions, decisions, I decided to stick with my original choice and so I slipped into a simple pair of designer jeans and a gorgeous black blouse which was specifically designed to show off my natural assets. As I made my way over I fluffed out my soft hair and made sure my assets were appropriately displayed then with no hesitation this time I tapped on the screen. 'It's open' came his rely so in I went, as I entered my eyes had to adjust to the change in lighting for the entire unit was now just illuminated by candle's. There were two candles on the dining table and then candles strategically placed around the unit casting a beautiful soft glow, 'Ooohhh this is beautiful' was all I could say as I continued to look around.

Jack came out of the kitchen wearing jeans and a polo and walked over to me removing the bottle of wine I had brought from my hand, then a soft kiss followed. Soft and gentle but this time with passion which I responded to instinctively, then as we released he guided me over to my seat. Soon a glass of wine followed and I sat back in my chair like a princess at her ease, enjoying the moment as I watched a tall, strapping man make my dinner, pour my wine and attend to my every need. Dinner which smelt divine turned out to be a Warm Salmon, Potato and Dill salad combination which fitted perfectly with the wine.

What can I say the food, the wine the company were all perfect again but this time the conversation was more honest and earthy, Jack had found his voice and told me stories that made me laugh so hard I almost spilt my wine. The connection between the two of us was amazing given the difference in our years a fact I had been dwelling on more and more of late. But for some reason with Jack it was never an issue and he never once brought it up. To soon the main was finished and dessert a calorie defying Chocolate torte had also been and gone. Our first bottle of wine was empty and for the first time all night a moment our conversation faltered, taking the lead I got up this time and headed to the kitchen where I started to clean away the remnants of our meal. In a moment Jack was beside me and it wasn't long before we had made short work of it.

When I had finished I looked up at Jack and without any modesty whatsoever said 'Give me 5 minutes and then come on over ok', he smiled and said 'sure thing'. With that I left and went back to my unit, in a moment I was out of my clothes and into a black bra, panties and chiffon chemise set that I had picked up earlier in the day. Amazing how lingerie could still look good on a larger girl I thought to myself. As I was admiring myself in the mirror I heard a knock on the screen, I quickly grabbed my bathrobe and threw it around me as I walked over to the screen. There he was the object of my desire for so long, standing there at my doorway with another bottle of wine and that soft seductive smile of his.

Letting him in I took the wine off him and walked over to the kitchen where I poured both of us a glass, as I did so he closed and locked the door and before I knew it he was behind me, I could feel the press of his body against me as his hands slid their way around my waist. He leaned his head into my neck and gently started kissing, it was all I could do not to drop the glass of wine I was holding as his warm mouth and tongue explored my throat and neck. I closed my eyes and my head dropped at the beautiful sensations he was allowing to rise in me. Meanwhile his hands had already found their way to the belt on my bathrobe loosening it and pulling the robe away from my body, and then a pair of large warm hands was exploring my hips, waist and thighs. The feel of his hands over my chemise was magical and I found myself moaning softly at every touch, it quickly became too exciting and I had to place the wine on the bench top because my hands were starting to shake.

Then just when I was getting used to all the attention he stopped, I felt him step back but as he did so my bathrobe went with him, I smiled and turned around and faced him picking up my wine as I did so and taking a sip, as I did I coyly looked up at him with not a hint of modesty about me. He moved back in again and once again I felt his hands caressing my body, his mouth nibbling on my ear and then moving to my throat before finally resting between my breasts where the heat from his mouth brought a rise of pleasure I hadn't felt in more years then I could remember. Once again I had to put down my wine glass and I gripped the bench behind me with both hands giving me the support I needed while Jack continued to work his magic over me.