Dawn's Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His touch was almost like a woman's so soft and gentle but there was no mistaking those hands large, firm hands which knew exactly what they were doing. I closed my eyes as his hands continued to explore my body working their way up to my breasts where they gently cupped and squeezed them while bringing them up to his face. I won't lie I moaned out loud then it had been so long and Jack was touching me in a way no other man had for years, I pulled his head back up to mine, kissed him and said 'Let's move somewhere more comfortable', he nodded his head and I thought we would just walk upstairs to my bedroom, instead he caught me completely by surprise by picking me up just like a husband does on their wedding night to his bride.

It was so unexpected that I let out a squeal, no man and I mean no man had ever done that to me before. Even my husband had never done it so for a moment I was speechless. Then as if he had not a care in the world he started carrying me to my bedroom, here I was a 53 year old woman being carried to her room like a teenage bride. Suddenly I just burst into tears I don't know why; I think the combination of all my emotions, the wine and this unexpected move by Jack just tipped me over the edge. Jack didn't notice the tears as he was carrying me but when we got to my room and he began to lay me on the bed he saw them.

He stopped and asked what was wrong but I just shook my head and reached out for him, he knelt on the bed and I kissed him, I kissed him so hard and passionately I could have almost cried again for the joy of finding someone like him again. I brought my arms around his back and pulled him on top of me discovering again what it felt to have a man over me, being so big he braced himself with his arms so as not to hurt me and then he started kissing me all over again. Oh my Lord he could kiss and without even thinking about it my legs parted and I squirmed underneath him to feel him above me. In a moment I had my legs around his and I brought them over the top of him pulling his lower body towards me. My God he was big and the size of his body over me aroused me to an even higher plane, this was too much his kisses were driving me insane but at the same time I needed more much more.

I allowed my legs to drop and I pushed him off of me and then rolled him onto his back. I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and when he tried to help me do it I grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms back behind his head. 'Be good' I said 'and you'll get a reward'. He smiled and closed his eyes whilst I started to undress him. First his shirt, then his shoes and socks and then his pants. Finally I had him down to his underwear, a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs that almost covered him. I say almost because his size stretched those briefs to its limits, I knelt slowly over him and looked at his eyes which were half open watching me. With two fingers I reached out and closed his eyes and then slowly lowered my head to his chest, the first taste of his skin was one of pure unadulterated pleasure. Soft hairs gave way under my lips as I kissed his chest and my own eyes closed at the sheer delight of being able to do this once again.

I wish I could say that I spent hours toying with him and teasing him but the truth is I needed this more than he did and very quickly I found myself down at the base of his stomach where those hairs quickly disappeared under his briefs. Jack was being good at following orders his eyes were still closed and his arms were still held above his head, I moved myself slightly and lowered myself over his chest so I could still kiss and smell his masculine scent while I moved on to the next phase. Very slowly I allowed my fingernails to trace their way down the hairs on his stomach, and then as they hit the elastic on his briefs I paused. I allowed my nails to slide across his inner thigh and when they had gone as far as they could I trailed them back along the opposite side. All this time I was struggling to keep myself under control I was getting that excited but I wanted to make this memorable for both Jack and myself.

Slowly very slowly and with the lightest of touches I slid my nails across the length of him and continued until my nails had cupped under his balls. I could feel his body tense under me as I touched him and I smiled a wicked little smile. I allowed my fingers to caress him again but with the lightest of touches only, his cock however was responding at a far quicker pace. The fabric of the briefs strained against the skin it was attempting to hold in and the hardening cock was barely contained within them. It was getting too much for me so I shifted position again until I was kneeling between his legs, I grabbed his briefs and with a hand either side pulled them off of him.

Oh my God Dawn look at what you have been missing, was all I could think of when I saw him completely naked, it was all I could do not to reach out and grab him and have my way with him. Instead my fingers reached out again and I circled his cock with just two fingers, then very slowly and trying to avoid touching his skin to much I let my fingers slide up and down his length. Oh God he was big and he kept growing under the touch of my fingers, he was completely hard in moments and his cock was lying impressively across his stomach. With my fingers I lifted him towards me; the sensation of him hardening even further as I stretched him upwards was incredible and as I continued to lightly stroke him his body twitched and a small moan escaped from his lips. When his cock was vertical I changed my grip and I used my whole hand to hold him. Just holding this cock was an experience in itself, the shaft was a beautiful soft pink and so smooth it looked polished, as I stroked him up and down veins appeared which far from detracting only added to his masculinity, reminding me that this was a real man here and not one of those toys I'd been familiar with for so long.

But the true beauty lay in the complete picture, that long, thick cock tipped by a head that I just needed to kiss, there was no resisting it and I lowered my mouth over him. Just for a moment I paused and unable to resist anymore I took him in my mouth as far as I could. Is there a feeling more powerful than having a man you have wanted for so long finally in your arms (or in this case mouth) the moment I tasted him I fell in love. As a man I knew he wasn't perfect (but truly girls are any of them?) but to have him in my mouth, to be caressing him and bringing him pleasure was one of the most powerful feelings I have ever felt. To listen to him moan as I teased and pleased him made me even more emotionally attached to him, the pleasure of seeing precum leak out from his body and knowing I had caused that, empowered me and made me more determined to satisfy him completely in any way he needed.

So with one hand stroking him and the other cupping his balls I pleasured him with all my determination, he continued to moan and once he brought his arms down, but I stopped immediately and pushed them back up. But to tell you the truth I wanted them around me, I needed to be held and I think he knew, for not long after when I had made that shaft glow a rosy pink he stopped me. He wasn't rough or hurried, there was no aggression but he was assertive, in an easy motion he laid me across the bed and pulled me towards the side of the bed. He moved off the bed and for a moment I didn't know what he was doing but then he knelt directly between my legs, lifting each leg skywards and buried his head between my thighs.

At the very first touch of his mouth my whole body tensed, I lifted my head up for a moment and caught a glimpse of his head lowering between my thighs and then I felt his tongue touch me. The sensation was electric, instinct took over and my head fell back while my hips thrust out trying to get his tongue deeper inside me. But Jack wasn't playing fair it was his turn to tease now and all I could do was writhe around on the bed as he slid his hands under my ample ass and proceeded to make me squirm and moan. It was obvious he was enjoying it, he started with the softest of kisses on my trimmed pussy up and down its length and then when my first moans began, his tongue joined in sliding along the length of my slit. Oh I was on fire already but when his tongue found what it had been searching for I almost screamed there and then.

His tongue had found my secret and he proceeded to exploit it mercilessly, whilst all I could do was react to each and every pulsing sensation that was now engulfing my body. My sex was nothing but heat which was now radiating out through my entire body, and then just when I thought I had reached a peak his tongue probed deeper inside me while his hands lifted my ass and legs higher into the air. It was suddenly too much and this overwhelming tension which I had been experiencing suddenly became unbearable. My reaction was as instinctive as the scream that erupted from my throat, I could feel my whole body convulse as my orgasm possessed me. I threw my arms and head back and they tensed in time with the waves of pleasure that swept through my body, warm liquid gushed from my sex as I had the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in years.

The orgasm passed in waves and the sensations were beautiful, my mind, body and soul all seemed to come together as one and everything else faded into the background. As I recovered from my climax Jacks probing tongue continued to work its magic and just when I thought I had regained control of my body that tingling sensation reappeared again. His tongue warm, moist and strong was sliding in and out of my pussy, flicking my clit and then moving down to penetrate me again. Then as if this wasn't enough I could feel it sliding further down delivering its heat up against my ass where not even my husband had ever been. At this point however I didn't care, he was experienced to say the least and best of all he was patient. Another orgasm approached and all I could do was to grab his hair and push his face into my sex, he must be covered in my juices but I didn't care I was beyond caring for anything.

Slowly I recovered my senses Jack had let my legs go and it felt like body was just a loose assortment of limbs, the orgasms had released so much tension from my body that I could barely move. It was beautiful how I felt and I opened my eyes and met those of the man who had made me feel so good, he smiled and I could feel his hands position me back along the bed. I was almost in a daze but it was a beautiful daze, Jack positioned me on my back and I watched as he got himself into position. There he was right above me staring into my eyes, I glanced down and my thighs had already parted on their own accord allowing this man easy access to my now hot and wet sex. It was a gorgeous sight looking down at his flat stomach and that hard cock, he had supported himself with one hand above me and with the other he was guiding himself into me.

I felt him at my entrance, and my legs lifted and parted wide preparing myself for him. My hands reached around and grabbed his shoulders willing him to do it but instead I could only watch as he teased me yet again. That large, thick cock only a centimetre away from fulfilling all my desires instead stayed at my entrance, I could feel it sliding across my slit and then touching my clit. That touch alone almost drove me over the edge again and I moaned loudly voicing my needs.

I looked up at him watching him smile as he continued to tease me, but the teasing was having its effect on him as well and I noticed the look of lust in his eyes. I mouthed the word YES silently to him and for a moment he just looked back. Then when I was almost going to cry out he pushed his hips forwards and his cock thrust so deeply inside me that he locked me into place. I gasped and grabbed his shoulders thrusting my own hips forward and pushed as deep inside me as he would go. For a moment both of us lay still, the heat from his cock inside me was amazing and I moaned louder than I meant to into his ear, then in one smooth stroke he backed out again almost leaving me entirely. Only the tip of his cock remained and the feeling of emptiness overwhelmed me, I needed him so badly now, the urge to be fucked by him was almost primeval. My hands slid down grabbing his ass and I pushed him back into me, his cock was drawing me back into another orgasm already and he had barely started to fuck me.

He lifted himself clean off me locking his strong arms into place and then with long smooth strokes he began to fuck me. His cock was like a piston sliding in and out to a smooth regulated rhythm of its own; my body replied by meeting each thrust and I could feel myself approaching yet another orgasm. The temperature in the room had been cool but already I could feel myself starting to react to his exertions, I was flushed and sweating but Jack still looked as cool as ever. His pace never seemed to change and the constant thrusting was having its desired effect, orgasm was only moments away. I gripped the sheets and my moaning soon became louder, in truth I think I was already loud but Jack didn't seem to care, instead he shifted position lifting my legs straight up in the air and holding me by my ankles. His long cock thrust into me and in moments he had returned me to the edge of orgasm, my whole sex had opened up and he plundered my body mercilessly while all I could do was moan.

Moments passed and soon I passed from being on the brink of orgasm, to feeling it wash over my body, I screamed again I couldn't help it. I hadn't been fucked to orgasm in so long that the sensation was literally overwhelming; I screamed, moaned and yes even cried. But it was pure tears of joy and Jack didn't notice them instead he just kept on thrusting into me and my body kept on enjoying his physical attentions. I can't remember how long Jack had me like that he was a machine, a machine that seemed specifically designed to identify my needs and fulfil them like no other man had. Another orgasm passed until I have to admit the pleasure seemed to dull my mind, I was in another world and time seemed to just stop.

This dullness of mind was eclipsed by Jacks stamina, I was now breathing hard and sweating and Jack continued to fuck me without it seemed, even taking a breath, obviously the age difference was taking its toll, I really needed to start going to the gym. Just when I thought my legs were going to give out from being in the air for so long Jack let me go, however my rest was short-lived and I found myself being rolled over. Oh God doggy style was always my favourite and if Jack had made me scream before what was it going to be like now? I felt him kneel behind me and I parted my thighs as far as I could, I grabbed a pillow and rested my head in it confident in the knowledge I was going to need it if I wasn't going to wake the neighbours.

Then without even a pause, he plunged into me, OH MY GOD he was big and the change in position only highlighted it even more, I buried my head in the pillow and screamed into it as he began to really fuck me. His thrusting was no longer slow and methodical; this was Jack not thinking but fucking. Personally I think I liked this Jack better, he grabbed my ass with both of his strong capable hands and fucked me hard. I could hear our bodies slapping together with each thrust and the next orgasm he gave me almost made me pass out, I screamed into the pillow and my legs began to quiver like jelly as my climax took hold of me. As I regained some self control it was obvious even Jack was beginning to get excited now, his thrusting had begun to take on a sense of urgency and he began to join me in moaning out loud.

Suddenly I felt him lift himself up behind me, almost standing on either side of me he plunged his cock in even deeper and I began to orgasm again, my head was buried in the pillow and my whole body was shaking from both my orgasm and Jacks thrusting into my body. I could feel his balls slapping my skin and then just when it seemed I was about to pass out from the pleasure of it I felt him thrust as hard as he could into me. His hands gripped my ass even tighter and he groaned out loud then I felt a surge of hot cum deep inside me, I had almost forgotten what it was like and I moaned out loud with pleasure when it happened.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I had such great sex it had literally been years, Jack just stayed on top of me and I could feel his cock deliver the last of his seed into me, the pulsing of his cock and his moans continued to turn me on as I knelt beneath him. Moments later he lifted off me and I almost collapsed onto the bed, I was so wet I needed a towel but I needed to rest more. I closed my eyes and when I opened them Jack was beside me with a glass of water, how could you not fall in love with a man so thoughtful?

This 53 year old body was still recovering when he slid beside me; I drank my water and tried to catch my breath at the same time. Meanwhile he moved closer to me and gently coaxed me onto my side spooning me. Oh he felt good and as I lay my head on the pillow I felt his hand between my thighs coaxing my leg up, surely he couldn't be ready again so soon I thought. In answer to my question I felt his cock slide over my thigh and inside me in one quick easy movement. Not totally hard yet but when he entered me I felt him stiffen quickly. The next lot of lovemaking was slow and sweet, my orgasms although not as often were just as powerful and fulfilling. His climax was a long time in coming and by the end of it I was exhausted. I looked at the clock and with a shock saw that it was almost dawn, I just looked at him and all he could do was smile and reach out for me again.

I crawled under his arm threw my own arm over him and muttered something about sleeping and then I must have fallen asleep straight away. When I awoke Jack wasn't there and a look at the clock told me I had slept straight past lunch time. I tried to move but my body was unwilling, a not so subtle reminder that 53 year old women aren't supposed to be having all night sex sessions I thought to myself. I finally managed to work up the energy to get out of bed and threw on a towel that was lying on the floor as I made my way downstairs I found Jack asleep on my lounge, perhaps I thought to myself as I watched him breathe in and out you're not as out of shape as you think you are and with a satisfied smirk on my face I went back to bed.

Fini