Dawn's Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
Transsexuals spice up the orgy.
1.2k words
4.4
30.4k
14
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn always tried to invite new exciting guests to her annual orgy. One year she invited beautiful transvestites. Another time she invited female body builders. Over the years, she provided male and female strippers, drag queens and porn stars. This year topped them all. Nobody spiced up the gathering more than the beautiful transsexual sisters, Michelle and Nicole.

After Sandy and Michael left Jason and Nikki's room, Nicole and Michelle entered. Nikki could not avoid starring at the two beautiful women with impressive cocks and perfect breasts.

"We met earlier," Jason told Nikki. Please say hello to Nicole and Michelle." Each bowed slightly at Jason's introduction.

"You are incredible beautiful," Nikki gushed. "Your lovely breasts and nice cocks are so tempting. I have never seen sexier women!"

The compliments stirred the sisters. Michelle and Jason reclined beside each other on the bed.

Nicole and Nikki remained standing close to each other.

Nicole hugged Nikki tightly. They kissed passionately. Nicole's cock hardened and found the tight paces between her thighs rubbing her shaved pussy. Nikki's juices bathed her cock. Nicole held Nikki's ass as she sawed her cock between her thighs.

Nikki spread her thighs and took the hard cock in her hands. She knelt before the beautiful transsexual. She lapped the large head and swirled her tongue around the shaft. She stroked it slowly. She sucked her balls and hummed, sending tingling waves of pleasure through out Nicole's body. Nikki kissed the length of her shaft and easily took Nicole's 7" cock deep in her throat.

Nicole curled her tongue and drove it deep into Nikki's pussy relishing her sweet juices. Nikki's normal resolve gave way to the ecstasy of sucking a woman's dick. She reached the quickest orgasm since her first fuck with Jason.

Her shattering orgasm poured vast quantities of juice into Nicole's mouth. Nikki bobbed up and down on Nicole's cock faster and faster. Nicole screamed and treated Nikki to a large load of delicious creamy cum.

Michelle and Jason meanwhile enjoyed a classic 69. Jason's tongue bored deep into Michelle's ass as she sucked his cock.

He stroked her cock with one hand and caressed her breasts with the other. Michelle sucked his cock harder and faster. His balls tightened. Michelle felt his cock harden. She held his massive head in her mouth and jacked his cock rapidly with both hands.

She was unprepared for Jason's orgasm. Rope after rope blasted at blinding speed quickly filling her mouth and splashing on her face quicker than she cold swallow. His massive load covered her face, neck, shoulders and tits in hot thick creamy cum.

Michelle loved and treated like icing on a cake. She scoped hand fills of cum dripping from her face and breasts and rubbed it all over her body. Jason helped spread his cream. Only her eyes and lips remained uncovered. She smiled and blinked her eyes loving her cum bath.

Nikki, Nicole and Jason began the long process of cleaning Michelle's body. They each shared a generous portion with Michelle. All four consumed a belly full of cum cleaning her completely.

Michelle and Nicole changed places. Nicole and Jason embraced, kissed and stroked each other's cock. Nicole could not believe the size of Jason's tongue and sucked it like a small cock. Jason loved the feeling of the accomplished cocksucker and reacted by stroking her cock harder and faster.

She lowered her mouth and inhaled Jason's massive cock deep into her throat. She had accumulated a great deal of experience with cocks of all shape and sizes making it easy to deep throat Jason. Jason relaxed thoroughly enjoying the fantastic blowjob, trying desperately to delay his orgasm.

Michelle tongued deep in Nikki's pussy. Nikki played with her 9" cock, stroking it gently. She licked the head and swirled her tongue slowly to her balls taking one at a time in her mouth.

Michelle, greatly aroused, held Nikki's head and shoved her cock down her sweet throat. Nikki enjoyed showing off her deep throat ability. Michelle smiled when she felt Nikki tongue her balls. She was honestly impressed. Not many of her clients were able to take her cock as deep. Michelle could not contain her lust and came hard and fast. Nikki swallowed most of her load and saved some to share

Michelle ate Nikki's pussy with a passion. She tongue fucked her, thumped her clit and stuck two fingers up her ass. She licked her clit and shoved four fingers into her pussy and ass. Nikki's G spot activated fluids build rapidly. She held onto Michelle's head with her legs and thrashed around the bed. Michelle sawed her fingers up Nikki's ass hard. She removed her cunt soaked fingers; lip locked her pussy and tongued hard on her clit. Nikki shot a stream into Michelle's mouth. More of her tangy liquid splashed wildly soaking all four in a hot sticky shower.

Nikki fell on her back and spread her legs awaiting Michelle's cock. Nicole spread her legs over Nikki's head and fed the beautify women her cock. Michelle thrust deep into Nikki's pussy. Nikki loved the double-teaming and developed a nice rhythm, fucking and sucking to the beat of her pounding heart.

Jason aroused by Nikki's double penetration climbed behind Nicole, and shoved his tongue in her ass. His massive lance penetrated long and firm. He tasted her musky aroma and lubricated the walls of her rectum. "Good! So good! I must be in heaven! Don't stop! Jason! Ohhhhhh! I want your cock. Fuck me hard." Nicole pleaded.

Jason slowly powered his rock hard 10 inches of glory in Nicole's tight hot asshole. Nicole loved the big cock plowing into her ass and rocked her hips ecstatically charged by Jason's hard cock and Nikki's soft mouth and throat. It was a more pleasure than she ever felt professionally. She loved Michelle deeply and truly enjoyed their life in show business and escort service. The money was good and she loved sucking cock and fucking the ass of men paying her for the privilege. However, she found a cock fucking her ass much less enjoyable. The vast majority of her paying customer's small cocks left her ass feeling almost empty.

She wanted and needed to prolong the ecstasy of Jason's monster cock. Nicole swooned at the thrill of his massive meat. It quickly drove her over the edge and she fired a huge load in Nikki's mouth.

Like a jackhammer, Jason repeatedly rammed his 10" cock deep into Nicole's ass. He felt it squish in her warm anal cream. Hot anal gasses escaped adding to the enticing aroma of cum and Nikki's juices. Nicole gasped and relaxed firmly tightening her anal ring around Jason's cock. "Oh soooo gooood" Nicole gasped. "Fuck me harder stud."

A familiar feeling stirring in his balls ignited his orgasm and he fired shot after shot of hot creamy cum deep in Nichole's ass. Nicole moved over Nikki's face, cum dripping from her asshole n long globs. Nikki sucked in all her lover's cum.

Nicole dove to Nikki lips eager to taste Jason's cum. She then attacked her pussy and clit licking her lover's cock plowing Nikki's cunt. Her tongue continually brushed Nikki's clit. Nikki came hard. Her nectar bombarded Michelle and deflected back covering Nikki and Nicole. Michelle fired a massive overflowing load in Nikki's pussy. Rivers of cum ran feely from her pussy. Michelle, Nicole and Jason hungrily feasted on the cum banquet. Each dropped a fair share in Nikki's open mouth.

The loving couples fell on the bed exhausted. Jason and Nikki kissed Michelle and Nicole, thanking them for the unique experience. "Oh thank you." Nicole said, kissing Nikki passionately. We hope to see you again Take good care of that tongue and cock Jason."