Dawn's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

I could see by Char's face she had never been exposed to anything quite so sleazy in her life. Her boyfriend might have brought home some porn and maybe a vibrator or two but I doubt he ever took Charlene into a porn store.

Once inside Dawn took charge walking Char through every section, handing her various dildos, vibrators, whips, paddles and other items. She would ask Char in a loud voice if she thought she could deep throat the big realistic black rubber cock or if Char wanted the four inch wide dildo or the six. Dawn tried out various paddles on Char, making her grab her ankles and once pulled up her top to see if the nipple clamps hurt.

Dawn played to the crowd, the usual dirty old men, and sleazy younger guys that hang out in those places, much to everyone's delight but Charlene's. One bold old guy even grabbed her ass as she stood in line with the toys Dawn had picked out.

Dawn spent several hundred dollars on toys, dildos, strap-ons, handcuffs, whips, and paddles. She even bought Char a collar and leash and used it to lead her back to the car carrying the bags of goodies.

That evening Char got to demonstrate each of the toys on herself as we watched her masturbate with dildos, Dawn spanked her and whipped her, clamped her nipples and made her suck my cock while slowly fucking her with the biggest dildo I had ever seen stuffed into a woman's pussy. I came three times between dinner and bed.

Dawn gave Char Sunday off and we all just relaxed around the house.

Week two was pretty much a repeat of the first week though I noticed Dawn getting a bit more vicious as time went on. The next Saturday was the first really hot weekend of the summer and we spent most of the day around the pool. Char's new swimsuit became totally see through as soon as it got wet and of course Dawn made Char spend most of the day either wet or oiled.

She also made her mother oil us both with suntan lotion and jerk me off several times. She made Char spray cum all over her own tits and had me hose her face down good.

Dawn oiled Char from head to toe and made her have an orgasm standing next to the lawn chair in the back yard. I could see Char was afraid the neighbors could either see or hear what was going on and maybe they could but I never heard any of them complain.

Man, you could see how freaked out Char was to have her own daughters fingers oiling and playing with her clit and she broke down and cried when she came but I could tell Dawn wasn't moved by it. Dawn was in full revenge mode and wasn't about to stop.

After dinner Dawn left saying she needed to get a few things. I had Char clean up the kitchen and then join me in the entertainment room. It seemed like a good time to try out some of those perverted kinky things my wife had mentioned the other day so I had Char strip. I walked around her nude body poking and prodding here and there just to keep her on her feet. I took the cuffs Dawn had bought and locked her hands behind her back. I took Char out to the garage where I had more tools to play with.

Using a rope which I tied to the cuffs and tossed over a beam I was able to lift her bound hands until she was bent and stretched out with her arms considerably above her back.

This made such a nice picture I went and got the camera and took a few shots of her, naked, tits hanging down, arms stretched up and back. I took a board, added a few eye hooks, and used it to spread her legs nice and wide. This gave me a perfect picture of her rounded ass, tight ass hole and gaping pussy with those big hanging tits in the background.

I remembered I had a bunch of wood clamps from some project I was doin a few years ago so I dug them out and proceeded to clamp her massive breasts nice and tight. The tighter I cranked them, the more moans I got and darker purple her tits became. Two old and heavy vice grips became the perfect nipple clamps, causing her to scream from the pain of the crushed nipples and then again from the weight as they pulled and stretched her nipples. I took a lot of pictures.

I opened a bottle of 10w 30 oil, poured it on her ass and liberally soaked my cock. One quick hard push and I was buried to the root in her tight asshole. Now every thrust and pull of my cock fucking her butt caused her bound and clamped tits to swing and the vice grips to pull and stretch her already swollen nipples.

I took my time fucking her butt good before I filled her hot little shithole with cream. Unclamping her nipples one at a time got me even louder screams as the blood rushed back into the tortured flesh. This was repeated when I unclamped her tits and swatted the massive hanging globes like a punching bag as the nerves came to loud painful life.

I left her hanging while I went and got a beer.

When I returned I talked to Char for the first time since I met and married Dawn about what she had done to her daughter. How letting her boyfriend abuse and fuck her daughter had damaged Dawns sense of self worth. How letting her boyfriend's buddies use her for their sex and abuse had really affected her trust issues. But the thing that had really pissed me off since day one was the way her own mother had blamed Dawn for what had happened to her.

I punctuated each point I was making with the leather belt I used to whip Chars ass, pussy and tits. I think I got my point across. I made Char lick and suck her own shit and my spunk as well as the remains of the oil off my cock before I released her from the ropes.

Dawn got home an hour or so later. Char had showered with me washing every bit of my body with her tongue and lots of soap, so now we were watching the TV, me in a robe and Char naked and hand cuffed, kneeling between the recliners.

Dawn looked at the swollen breasts and scrapped nipples, at the black and blue and angry red welts across Chars front and backside and looked to me for an explanation. I just tossed her the camera.

Dawn sat and watched all the way through several times with a evil smirk on her face.

The next Saturday afternoon Dawn had Char prepare a bunch of snacks and drinks then put on her tiny bikini. I had to admit her huge tits looked great with her nipples covered by the tiny scraps of thin cloth. Her pussy was just barely covered as well and the cloth worked its way in between her cunt lips giving her a very nice camel toe. She wouldn't have been more cock stirring if she had been naked.

Dawn had invited several of our friends over for a pool party. There were several couples that we had done play parties with and a few singles we had done threesomes with from time to time. Judging by the comments I overheard, Dawn must have filled them in on the situation. I just wondered what my wife had in mind to torture her mother today.

The party was in full swing by mid afternoon, everyone was enjoying the swimming and sunning, talking and drinking in small groups that changed from moment to moment. It wasn't long before swimsuit tops began coming off the women and things began to get a lot friendlier.

Char had spent the entire party so far fetching drinks and plates of food as requested by the guests. I had seen several of the men and a couple of the women fondle Chars tits and ass as they went past. Jack had even slipped her top aside and suckled her tit for a couple of minutes. Char had blushed, stammered, and tried to back away.

One of Jacks friends had moved in directly behind her and she ended up backing right into the hard cock tenting his swimsuit. He nestled in close pressing his hardness between her naked globes, rubbing his dick against the thin string of her thong.

Sylvia, a middle aged mother of two beautiful daughters and one of the horniest women I had ever met, her breasts bare from almost the moment she came through the front door, slipped up to the three slipping her arms around Char's neck and proceeded to lock her lips firmly on Char's.

I think this blew my mother in laws mind more than anything that had happened to her so far.

Dawn was sitting on a lounge chair gossiping with her friends when she spotted what was going on. She spoke to her companions who all turned to watch the show.

The first couple of minutes Char just stood there as the two men and one woman stripped away her tiny scraps of cloth and continued their exploration of her naked body, then slowly her arms came up and wrapped around Silvia. Jack slipped down her body licking his way into the folds of her pussy. The guy behind Char (I never did get his name) dropped his trunks, squirted sun tan oil on her ass and his cock, a thick wide sucker, which he then proceeded to force into her tight brown hole. He pulled her down into a chair so she was sitting on his cock crammed into her ass and Jack lifted her legs to fuck her pussy. Silvia swapped spit, tongue fucking Char's mouth while fondling her huge tits. Several people stood around watching and when Jack came they swapped places going for sloppy seconds.

I saw Doug standing nearby watching, Silvia waved him over, freed his cock and shared it with Char, both women licking and sucking dick together.

How many people fucked Char that afternoon I don't know I lost count early on, but when she went to clean up several hours later cum was dripping off her entire body and pouring out of every hole.

It continued on into the evening but by then Dawn was getting upset because it was obvious to all that Char was enjoying everything that was done to her. She licked and sucked pussy, cock and ass like she had done it every day of her life. She used her tits to masturbate cocks, spread at a drop of a hat and took dick into every hole and some extra large dildo's to boot.

It was nearly three before the last guest left and we all staggered off to bed.

Dawn climbed into bed pulled the covers around her staring at the ceiling. Somehow, she thought, I have to find a way to humiliate her, something she won't be able to enjoy. I have to find a way to pay her back and I swear I will.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12