Dawson's Creek - Fuster-Cluck

Story Info
Damsels of Capeside aka Joey's Summer.
3.2k words
4.35
26.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With high school now behind them, Dawson with his Aunt Gwen, Pacey out to sea, and Jack in New York with his Dad; the damsels of Capeside felt deserted. Andie, Jen and Joey were determined to have a great summer without boys; there was just one problem....how?

They realized that since they hit puberty, every single moment of their lives had been about boys. They had all turned 18 during the last few months and wanted to do something to document their rite of passage into the world of being a woman.

They agreed to develop a plan to make sure that this summer they would take more risks, push the limits and do things they would never forget. With Dawson gone, his parents out of town for a few days, they decided Dawson's bedroom would be their headquarters. They agreed to meet that night to discuss a plan of action and each of them had to bring suggestions. Joey arrived first climbing through Dawson's bedroom window and she made herself at home. Sprawled on her belly sideways across the bed she did what any girl would do given the chance, she spied under his bed.

She was not surprised to find some various girlie magazines. One was filled with college co-ed's trying earn some extra cash. "Oh cry me a river!" she said.

Then there was one called Hollywood Sex Kittens. On the cover was actress Katie Holmes in her first topless appearance in the movie "The Gift". "Nice tit's you got there Katie!" she said as she flipped through the pages finding more topless photos of Ms. Holmes. "I'd do her," she said under her breath.

For minute Joey seemed a bit puzzled and was looking in the mirror and then back at the photos and then said "Nah!!"

She was fascinated how great the girls looked and how most of them had shaved pussies and obvious boob jobs and curious why it made her horny to look at them. Glancing again in the mirror she pushed out her chest out to see how she compared to the girls in the magazines and let out an exaggerated gasp. As she continued to look at the pictures, her hand found its way down hers blue jean shorts and she began to massage her aching fuzzy pussy. She changed hands and so she could taste her salty fingers pretending that she was fingering the sexy redhead who was on the centerfold and was getting a taste of her goodness.

She closed her eyes and she imagined that the redhead was between her legs eating her out and she was thrusting her pelvis in the air to allow her to go deeper and deeper.

Then she cried out, "Oh God, eat me you bitch, suck on my clit, fuck me with your tongue you red-headed slut!" She removed her hand from under her pants, the short hairs on the back of her neck stood up and a cold sweat swept across her beautiful face. All of a sudden she was back in the land of reality and very much aware that she wasn't alone. She heard Jen clear her throat as she finished climbing in the open window and quickly acted like she was just scratching her crouch. Jen walked over and sat next to Joey and said "What's ya got there Potter?"

Jen took the magazine from Joey and after noting Joey's page of choice to herself, she started thumbing through the other pages.

"I'm surprised the pages are not stuck together" Joey said as she and Jen giggled. Andie McPhee walked in through the bedroom door and said "Hey Joey did you know that the Leary's keep an extra key under the door matt?"

Jen replied "How would Potter know that, she always uses the window."

Joey threw a pillow at Jen's head and she ducked just in time.

Andie quickly took charge and said "I vote we bring this meeting to order, all agreed, say I." Joey seconded the motion, and the motion passed

Andie was in her true element and said "The first order of business is to decide what do this summer, who to do it to and when and where to do it, any ideas?"

Jen raised her hand and Andi said "The floor recognizes Jen Lindley." "Of course you do, you know me Andie, and there are only three of us here anyway" Jen said a bit annoyed. Andie made a face sticking out her tongue out and said "Deal with it Lindley!"

Jen quickly snapped back and said, "don't stick that thing out unless you're prepared to use it, there are desperate times ladies."

Andie wrinkled her nose not knowing what that had to do with her tongue and said "Whatever!!" "My idea is to kidnap a man, tie him up and sexually abuse, amuse and torture him!" Jen exclaimed. Joey quickly jumped in and said, "You know I want to get crazy too, but I don't want to get so crazy we will end up in jail." Jen smiled an evil smile and said "I have the perfect victim in mind and I guarantee he won't mind a bit. I'm talking about Kim Basinger 9 ½ weeks kind of torture not anything sadistic." Joey and Andie were not totally sold on the idea, but they did not have a better plan of their own to offer, so they were all in.

By the end of the night, the trap was set; all they had to do was bait the hook. Jen always knew that she had judged Drew too harshly and felt she owed him an apology, some pussy and...more. Knowing Drew, and knowing that he had always wanted to screw her, made him an easy target and this would allow her to kill two birds with one stone.

The next day, Drew received an envelope with detailed instructions telling him that he had a secret admirer who wanted to fuck him silly. That would be all of the enticement they needed to set things in motion.

He was directed come to Dawson's house at midnight, place the blindfold provided over his eyes and not to speak or make a sound unless instructed. Drew was beside himself as he fantasized about his mystery lover. At first he thought it might be Joey, since Dawson was out of town, but what about his parents? Then it crossed his mind that it could be Dawson's mom, she was smoking hot and he had heard some tales about her being a horny slut of a woman. The more he thought about, he was sure it was Dawson's mother and maybe Mr. Leary wanted to watch. With that mystery solved, he was ready for his night with the Leary's. "I would so do your mom, Dawson old buddy," Drew said with a lustful grin. Arriving at the front door, he saw a white pill bottle with no label with a note that said take one. Drew recognized the blue tablets as Viagra and having always wanted to try some, he decided that four would better than one and downed them in one gulp.

Drew put on the blindfold and as he waited, it crossed his mind that Mr. Leary might want to do more than just watch and he started to worry. As he stood there thoughts of the movie Brokeback Mountain rushed through his head. Then he heard the door creak open and he was lead upstairs to what he thought was Mrs. Leary's bedroom.

He was then pushed back onto a bed and was immediately handcuffed. Drew started to babble, but he was ignored by all.

"Be gentle Mrs. Leary, this is my first time with a married older woman," Drew said with a smile.

Jen was the first to make a move and she unbuttoned his shirt, then Joey undid his belt buckle and removed his belt and Andie giggled as she unzipped, zipped, and unzipped and his fly several times.

Drew started to moan and said "Oh Mrs. Leary, take off my blindfold so I can see you naked, you hot bitch!" The girls were about to bust their guts trying not to laugh out loud and they all had to leave the room. When they came back, they had ice cubes, various fruits and a can of whipped cream among other instruments of torture.

He had calmed down and than Jen pulled one pant leg and Andie pulled the other one until his jeans were off. His underwear was bright red and said "Tonight is your lucky night."

Again they had to stifle their laughter as it was Joey's turn to contribute. Joey reached for the top of his underwear band and giving it a tug, Drew's cock sprung forward and hit Joey in the face. He Dick was huge, much larger than any Dick any of them had ever seen.

Drew just kicked back with a big grin on his face and said "Mrs. Leary, its all yours."

Drew was now naked and they could tie his feet to the bed post as planned. They had a difficult time tying their knots as none them could keep their eyes off of Drew's throbbing cock.

Jen was the first to touch it and did so as if it was a poisonous snake, but more she touched it the more she wanted to. Soon all three of the girls were checking out his one eyed man monster with admiration.

Andie grabbed some ice and ran it from his throat over his nipples down his belly and his cock stiffened even more. Then Jen starting licking his balls and slowly worked her way up his cock as Joey and Andie sucked his nipples waiting on their turn.

When Drew felt the first two mouths on him, he worried that one of them was Mr. Learys, but when he felt the 3rd one, he was clueless who they might belong to.

Each of them had a different style in giving head. Jen concentrated on the penis head, darting her tongue around the base of his purple head, Andie liked to suck on his balls while he gave him a hand job and then would lick his dick as she changed hands. Joey preferred starting at the base and traveling slowly to the top, swallowed as much of his dick as she could and then back down again.

After each girl took a turn sucking his cock, he finally erupted in Joey's mouth. She had given Pacey a few blowjobs when they dated, but she had never swallowed his cum before. She was surprised that she actually liked it.

After they had their first successful tryst with Drew, it was time for refreshments and they feed him and each other grapes, strawberries and took turns squirting canned whipped cream in his mouth, on his nipples and swollen cock and licking it off. They were all amazed that he was still rock hard and they were determined to tame his one-eyed monster.

It was time to remove the blindfold and continue the torture. Jen turned off the lights and lit candles all around the room. Andie slowly removed his blindfold and at first his vision was blurred and then everything became crystal clear.

Drew was so relieved that Mr. Leary was not one of his three captors and overwhelmed that the three ladies were all on his top ten Capeside's most fuckable list.

With the trio feeling empowered, the torture continues. The three ladies stood at the foot of the bed enjoying their victim's pleasure and his discomfort. Jen turned first to Andie and kissed her on the lips which Andie welcomed a little too much. Andie was so horny she was ready to hump a dog's leg.

Then Jen turned to Joey and kissed her beautiful full lips long and hard. Jen seemed to really like kissing Joey and their hands began to fondle each others bodies. Instinctively, Jen began to undress Joey, and then Jen and Andie undressed each other. Once they were all in just their bra and panties.

Jen shouted "Its time to get naked!"

Jen feeling really bold and wanting the others to continue; she stood by the bed to give Drew the best possible view as she seductively removed her bra and panties.

Drew hit his head against the head board in his excitement seeing Jen's cleanly shaved pussy and her perky breasts.

Next Andie did a mock strip as she hummed a stripper tune and quickly took off her remaining clothes and again Drew wiggled his body in shear ecstasy. Andie seem to love showing Drew her freshly waxed pussy and she slowly rubbed her pussy and licked her fingers.

Joey is again slow to react, but removed her bra and it seemed like her breasts sprung to life. Then her panties came off, she acted a little embarrassed that her pussy was freshly shaved for the first time and Drew was the first person to see it.

Joey stood in front of Drew as if she was posing for a centerfold and said, "So how do you like it? I just shaved it today and I love the way it feels so silky, would you like to feel it Drew? Oh that's right, you can't can you?" Maybe I'll let you taste it if you're a good boy."

Drew almost shot his load just watching Joey stand there and he wanted her badly. He was one of the few people ever allowed to see the famous Potter beaver. He felt honored.

Jen knew that Joey had been fantasizing about being eaten out by another woman and wanted to help her out with that. So she lead Joey to the bed, had her lay down on her back across Drew's legs. After making sure that Drew had a good view, Jen smacked her lips and started to lick up and down Joey's long slender legs.

Jen said, "Joey I'm going to eat you now, you are going to love it as much as Drew will love watching it. If you want me to stop, you better tell me now."

Joey just closed her eyes and grabbed the back of Jen's head and pulled her face into her sweet pussy as Drew lost his mind.

Joey felt Jen's tongue go places on her body that had never been touched before and she cried out! "Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop...."

Joey exhaled loudly and acted like she was having a hard time catching her breath as she pulled Jen face harder and harder against her pussy and held on for dear life. She came with such intensity that she shook the whole bed.

Jen watched with eager anticipation, as Joey rolled over, found Drew's cock and began to suck it on it like it was a dime store soda. Drew held back as long as he could and then let go his spunk into Joey's mouth.

Jen and Andie wanted their turn and Andie mounted Drew's face feeding him her pussy while Jen mounted Drew's stiff prick and rode it like a cowgirl on a mechanical bull. The Andie leaned back so she could kiss Jen and Jen could massage her breast all the while they never missed a stroke.

It was about 5am in the morning and they all were worn out when they hear a car door slam outside. Looking out the window they saw Mr. Leary dropping off his wife Gail.

Mr. Leary told his wife "You get some rest and I'll open the restaurant for the breakfast rush, see you at lunch."

Joey's eyes were as wide as a Silver dollar and said, "We have got to get out of here fast!" Jen and Andie blew out the candles while Drew rattled his handcuffs asking for the key.

The girls quickly grabbed all of their clothes they could gather and climbed out of the window down the ladder leaving Drew behind. A trail of dropped clothing lined the path to the dock. All naked and as they headed for Joey's boat, they realized there was no going back.

It was a sight to see, three naked young women at 5am in the morning paddling a boat. At least Bessie thought so, she laughed so hard she peed her pants as the naked trio marched past her to Joey's room.

Gail walked into the house and instantly knew that something was wrong. She grabbed a baseball bat and walked up the stairs going from room to room.

As she entered Dawson's room, at first she thought that Dawson was home early. But when she saw Drew's huge cock and that he was handcuffed naked to Dawson's bed, she began laughing out loud. She looked at his cock like she had just won the lottery. "Drew what in the world do you think are you doing here?" she asked.

Gail left the handcuffs in place as they talked and sat down at the foot of the bed.

Drew told Gail how she had received the invitation that he thought was from her and how he was blindfolded and did not see any of the people that tied him up.

All Gail heard was that he thought it was her. "So you came here because you thought I sent you the note?" She inquired.

"Yes Mrs. Leary, I hoped that it would be you," Drew pleaded

Gail was flattered and the longer she sit there thinking about it, the hornier she got. She was rubbing her pussy through her dress without realizing it and only stopped when she placed her hand around the base of Drew's cock and began to pump it up and down.

Drew said "You're not going to untie me are you Mrs. Leary?"

She said "No Drew I'm not, not right away. We are going to have some fun first and we aren't going to say anything about it to anyone. Especially not to Mr. Leary...... will we?"

Drew shook his head in agreement as Gail undressed and began sucking his cock. For a mother of two, she had the body of a twenty year old and the sex drive and 15-year old boy. She sucked his dick like a professional call girl that could make any man cum on a dime.

She then took off his cuffs and he mounted her from behind and rode her to several orgasms as she screamed out her pleasure to the world. "Oh my God! Fuck me hard with that giant Dick and don't dare stop until I tell you, you can", demanded Gail.

"Don't worry Mrs. Leary, I'll fuck you anytime you want." said Drew.

After Gale wore him out, she gave him some milk and cookies and he was released to go home as long as he promised to come back. Drew limped down the driveway with a huge grin on his face. As he walked he pinched himself hard to see if it was real and it was.

A few days later, Jen, Andie and Joey each received a large envelope that contained a pair of handcuffs, a blind fold and written instructions.

Each of them had been advised that should they want certain details about a certain abduction to remain quiet, they would meet their victim to finish what they started. But that's another story.