Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm. That feels good sweetie. We aren't going to get very clean this way, though."

She looked up at his and smiled around his rod.

"Let's finish rinsing off and head to the bed."

She nodded her agreement and the movement made him slide in and out of her mouth, inspiring him to complete their shower even faster. Drying off quickly, he laid her down and lay on top of her. Her wet hair fanned out over the pillows, but he paid no attention. He was busy burying his face between her thighs.

Running his hands over her legs, he gently spread them until he saw his target. Gripping her thighs he began his assault. Nipping and licking his way to the wet center of her being. Smelling her spicy scent, he used his tongue to separate the folds hiding her clit. Finding it, he sucked and nibbled on it until he made her squirm. Holding her down, DW slid a finger into her tight pussy. My god she is wet and so tight! he thought.

Grabbing the sheets Mika gasped at the intrusion while his tongued danced over the nub that was oh so sensitive. Unable to stand it any longer she grabbed his ears and pulled him up to her mouth while she wrapped her long legs around his waist. Their tongues dancing her hands slid between them to grab his meaty flesh and guide him inside her. He slid home and she arched her back as he filled her pussy to the point of stretching her open. Sighing, she dug her nails into his back to encourage his pounding to increase. She slapped his ass once, then again.

"You want to be punished, do you?"

DW flipped her over so that she was on top and gripped her meaty breasts. Pumping hard, he squeezed her nipples and twisted them until he felt her juices running down his thighs. She rode him wildly and he smiled at the sight of her breasts swaying and bouncing as she moved her entire body to bring him closer to his orgasm. Feeling himself slide in and out of her hot snatch was heaven on earth, she was so tight and he fit inside her perfectly. No extra room, but yet he could do what he wanted, slow or hard.

DW grabbed Mika's hips and pulled her even deeper onto him, she gasped as her clit rubbed against his pubic bone. She was wetter than the last time, and he wanted to keep it going. Grabbing her legs, he spread them further and she rocked on his hips to the point of having spread her juices all over his cock, balls and even spilling onto his thighs and belly. The sounds of the squishing as he pumped in and out and her moans and the smell of sex in the room was just too much and he came hard.

Breathing heavily Mika collapsed on his chest and refused to allow them to become separate bodies. Her pussy clenched down on his pulsating cock as he began to become limp. Her body did not want his to leave. She kissed his neck and grinned when he twitched within her. She had not cum and was still wanting more. She knew that he needed time to recuperate, but apparently it wasn't much time at all.

Mika slid down his body allowing his penis to leave her pussy only to replace her pussy with her mouth. Grinning evilly she licked the tip while watching DW's reaction. He smiled and put his hand on her head. With only that for encouragement she knew that she had him, by the short and curlies, both literally and figuratively. Giggling at the thought she sucked his rapidly growing member into her mouth. The taste of both of them swirling in her mouth, the smell of her spiciness in her nose.

Her hands were busy roaming his body, memorizing each detail of his chest, belly, thighs, shoulders. Mika was in heaven and did not want it to end. His now fully erect penis was shining with her saliva and his balls were slick with her pussy juices. Her chin became so slick that when it slid over his balls with each stroke there was no friction. Using her right hand she pumped his cock, squeezing hard enough to make the head turn purple, but gently enough that it was pure pleasure and not painful for DW. Groaning her need she sat up and looked at him.

"Let's play dirty now."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the toys that I brought with me? You know, the ones that I was not so sure would make it through the security?"

"You mean, you want me to cuff you down so that I am able to do what I want to you?"

"Don't you want to?"

"Hell YEAH I do! Where are they?"

"Still in the front pocket of my suitcase. We are going to need to move the mattress though. The straps go under the mattress so we can really play what we want." Mika giggled.

"Ok, you go get the cuffs while I pull up the mattress."

Mika opened the front pocket of the suitcase and pulled out the fur lined hand and ankle cuffs along with the straps that came with the set. Straightening it out she went over to the larger than king size bed and put the straps down, then laid them out to make for easy retrieval once the mattress was back in place. In her hand were the fake nipple rings that she had also bought. They clamped onto her nipples in a ring that made it look like she was pierced, but worked as clamps in stimulating her nipples. The blue ball that decorated each one was same color as her eyes, and she turned so that DW could see her.

When she put them on she winced because it hurt, but she felt her pussy react to it and she hoped that DW would play with her breasts as they heated up from the pinching on her nipples. Becoming super sensitive any movement was a little painful. She grinned at him as he noticed what she had done. He grinned back.

"Those look great! They look real." he then grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and looked her over. "Spread your legs. I want to see you open for me. I am going to do to you what I have been wanting to for a while now."

She spread her legs and she felt the soft fur lining around her ankles as he applied the cuffs. Next were her arms. He then adjusted the strap lengths to make it impossible for her escape. Mika struggled, testing the cuffs, and she did not have much room to move. Her nipples burned with the rings and her pussy twitched in anticipation of what was coming next.

DW took his time, looked at her, left the room while leaving the door partly open. The bed was around the corner of the room behind the bathroom, but anyone passing by would see her feet, or could walk right in. Mika shivered at the thought. It was delicious.

When he came back he was holding a juice box and had a shit-eating-grin on his face. He had filled the ice bucket as well. She looked at it and her heart lurched. He walked to the side of the bed and sat next to her. Mika struggled as much as she could, knowing there was no escape from whatever this man wanted to do to her.

DW gently touched her skin, leaving goosebumps wherever he touched. She moaned as he touched her here...there...there...gently, almost tickling her sides and neck. Finally he zoomed in on her breasts. They were getting hot from her nipples being squeezed by the rings, and being as stretched as she was, she could feel her nipples pulling on the metal. When he touched her there it hurt, but felt good at the same time. Her breath quickened and he noticed how her body reacted to this touch.

Grabbing her entire meaty breasts in his hands he straddled her. Mika gasped at the sensation of hiss thighs scraping her very sensitive breasts and extremely sensitive nipples. Finally he was doing what she had been wanting him to do. His cock was touching her lips. Looking down at her with an unreadable expression, he smacked her mouth with his member and she closed her eyes and mouth.

Feeling pressure on her lips she held her mouth closed. Mika felt him grab her hair and pull, not hard but enough that she knew that he was in charge. Holding her hair like that he ordered her to open her mouth. She refused. Then she felt him hold her nose shut and she knew that this particular battle had been won. Gasping for air she opened her mouth only to feel his bumpy cock slide between her teeth.

He was fucking her mouth, and she was loving it. Her tongue slid over his dick as her lips created suction. He moved her head to a different position so that he could slide deeper into her throat.

"Un. Mmmm. Ggggg," She moaned around his hot snake. She could feel her breasts hurting from his ass cheeks rubbing over her nipples with each thrust of his hips. DW felt her back try to arch with his weight on her. He smiled. He had her where he wanted her. Pulling his cock out of her mouth he heard her disappointed groan. Mika was gasping for air when he slid back over her already sore tits and straddled her waist. He watched her heavy boobs heaving as she breathed in and out, and smiled.

DW reached down and grabbed each breast in a hand and squeezed. Mika gasped and moaned at the pain. She struggled to curl up to protect where he was hurting her, but being restrained she had no choice but to endure. Her breasts had always been sensitive anyway, but with the nipple rings on acting as clamps every sensation was much more intense. She shivered as his fingers roamed over her body leaving cool and hot trails of sensation behind. Finally he put his fingers inside the loops and pulled on them. Her nipples stretched and she shrieked at the intense sensation of pain.

"So, this hurts, does it? How about if I do this?" DW asked as he pinched the already sensitive tips. She squealed in pain as he flicked her painful tip then sucked in the other, letting his tongue play with the ring. He put his hand over her pussy and could feel the heat radiating from her core. He slid a finger in and found her not only extremely hot but very slick. DW felt the pussy juice as it ran down her crack and pooled onto the bed.

"Wow, you seem pretty wet right now. I think that you really like being restrained and completely at my mercy. I could do whatever it is that I want with you right now and there is not a thing that you can do about it." DW took a washcloth and gagged her with it. "Now you can try to scream, but no one will hear you. Hehehehehehe. What should I do with you now?"

The evil look in his eyes made Mika worried about what he was thinking, but she felt that she was ready for anything. DW rummaged through his own luggage and found what he was looking for. With a smile he showed Mika what he held. A pump up dildo and a flogger. Mika's eyes widened at the thought of what he could possibly be thinking with those items.

Slowly DW walked around the bed, inspecting how secure that Mika was strapped down. His own member showing his anticipation, he briefly touched himself to show just how hard he was. Very. And dripping his pre-cum. Mika really wanted to lick it off of him, but her mouth was dry from the washcloth and her pussy was wet from anticipation.

Mika jumped and her muffled cry could barely be heard when the flogger smacked into her breasts without warning and then was immediately followed up with a crack on her swollen pussy lips. Groaning in pleasure Mika began to breathe heavily. With each breath her nipples burned with the rings clamping on them and then the skin being stretched with each breath. Her pussy felt like it should be wrapped around something, and DW obliged this as if reading her mind.

He inserted the dildo into her pussy in one thrust, with a squishy sound to show just how wet she truly was. "MMMMMMMmmmggggggggghhhhhhh!" was all that she could manage around the gag. The flogger made contact with her nipples again and DW held the pump in his hand. He started to pump the dildo up as he alternated between flogging her breasts and her pussy. Mika struggled against the cuffs because she did not think that she could handle any more, but he was relentless.

The dildo filled her pussy until it was stretched beyond her endurance, and then he pumped it more. Her breathing came in ragged breaths and the flogger did not let up. Her clit was massaged with the leather straps as her lips were separated even further. Finally DW was satisfied with how wide her pussy was stretched and put the pump down between her thighs. Almost in tears Mika sighed a small sigh of relief. Then he took the handle of the flogger and rubbed in on her clit as he licked and sucked her nipples. Mounting her chest he pushed her sweaty breasts together and pushed his throbbing cock between them and began to titty fuck her. Her sore nipples were being pulled and pinched with each thrust.

Mika moaned into the gag and wished for more. Her pussy was stretched so far that she knew that he could not possibly fit anything more into her or pump the dildo any more. She felt like she was opened to the maximum and was loving how his cock felt sliding between her mounds wet with sweat and pre-cum. DW yanked the washcloth from her mouth and after giving her a chance to take one deep breath he slid his cock into her mouth. She felt the head enter her throat. "relax" she thought as she licked his balls when they made it to her mouth. When he withdrew she took a breath and got ready for another thrust of his hips and was shocked when she felt him pump the pump just one more time...two more times...three times...WHAT THE HELL? She thought and would have said but his penis was filling her mouth again.

DW watched her eyes as he stretched her pussy even further little by little. He knew that she had never been stretched so far before, and he wondered what else he could do to her. He reached back and gently tugged on the dildo. As wet as she was, it did not seem to want to move easily. She was filled to her max and he got up. Moving to concentrate on her thighs and everything between them, he saw just how wide her pussy was. He got an idea, but to test it out he licked her clit and was rewarded with a sound somewhere between a moan and a gasp of pain.

Encouraged with this he teased her pussy, clit, lips, nibbled on her thighs. When he thought she was going to cum he pulled back and grinned at her with an ornery expression. He pulled the dildo out of her aching pussy little by little, even as he continued to lick her clit. When he looked up, he saw that Mika's eyes were rolled to the back of her head and she was unaware of her surroundings. Good. He let the air out of the dildo and when it was small enough he tested her anus. As slick as she was there was no need to use any extra lube and he nudged her hole. It was tight. Between his tongue working on her clit and the relief of not having the giant rubber penis inside her Mika was barely aware of what DW was planning until it was too late.

The black rubber slid into her ass with a pop as her sphincter gave way. At first it was too much, but as DW was still licking and sucking her sensitive clit she forgot the pain as she came. He was not done as he kept licking until she became still from exhaustion. She was still hot and ready for more action inside her pussy and he slid in two fingers, then three, then four...then his entire hand. With the dildo stretching her before it did not take much to be able to fit his hand to his wrist into her pussy. Using his hand as a huge cock, he pumped her as he teased her swollen nub with his teeth and tongue. Soon her exhausted body gave in and she came again.

Finally not able to take it anymore he withdrew his fist from her over full pussy and slid his cock home. Even though stretched, her kiegle exercises made it seem like she was still as tight as ever as he pumped his hips roughly until he felt his cock grow and then release his jizz into Mika. Mika smiled gently as she could feel his dick rubbing the dildo in her ass as he thrust in and out. She had never felt as full before, and even though she hurt like crazy from her asshole and her pussy both being stretched she could not believe how great it felt.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Be careful! I still hurt there, thank you very much!" Mika gasped as DW washed her very sore body. The plush cloth seemed like sandpaper on her extremely sensitive pussy lips and clit and his mouth felt good but hurt on her nipples as he played in the shower with her abused body. The flogger had left faint streaks of pink on her chest and thighs, but the sensitive nipples were on fire from being clamped for so long and for as tightly as she had been left like that.

After withdrawing his cum soaked cock from Mika's sore body, DW had left the dildo inside her ass and got dressed to go to the hotel restaurant to order dinner for them. Leaving her bound spread eagle and with a dildo in her ass for the time it took to order their food and bring it back, he had left the door open a crack. Anyone who had passed by could have pushed the door the rest of the way open and seen her completely helpless if they had wanted to.

When DW released her bonds she still lay there as if bound, because her body did not want to move. It was similar to having fallen asleep but not quite the same. Before eating their meals DW figured it would be better to allow her time in a hot shower to let her body recuperate enough to be able to sit up and eat comfortably. Mika completely agreed. Her legs were still rubbery, and believe it or not, her pussy wanted more. Even her nipples with had screamed in pain with the restoration of blood to them when the nipple rings were removed seemed to want even more from this man.

Mika groaned in pleasure/pain as they finished their quick yet very hot shower and DW helped her to towel dry enough to sit on the bed to eat. DW seemed entirely too pleased with himself to remove the shit eating grin from his face.

Their food was delicious and made them both a bit drowsy. Of course it had nothing whatsoever to do with the previous several hours of sex thought Mika when she realized just how exhausted her body was. She still had small convulsions in her strained muscles of her arms and thighs. Mainly from trying to struggle free of her bonds. She knew that as much as her muscles were groaning now that in the morning she would probably cry from the pain.

"I wish I had a doughnut to sit on. My god how wide did you get my pussy anyway?"

"Well, I did have my entire fist inside you at one point. I think you really enjoyed that since once I started to fuck you with my fist you got even wetter making it easier to slide my fist in and out of you."

"Oh my god! Since when have I been loose enough for that?!" Mika cried when she saw that he was serious.

"Honey, your muscles were still tight enough that when I put my cock inside of you toward the end after being fisted you still felt as tight as normal. If I had not done it myself and saw how wide I had you I would not have known once I entered you."

"Oh DW! That is a relief. As crazy as this sounds, as sore as I am-and I hurt like hell!-I still want to fuck you again." Mika confessed.

"Me too, actually. This time we should probably be more gentle, since I do want to have you moving in the morning." DW laughed. His rich baritone evident in his sexy laugh, which made Mika want him again even more.

Mika brushed her teeth and gingerly climbed into bed with DW who had been faster at the bedtime ritual than she had been, for obvious reasons. Snuggling under the covers, Mika cuddled with DW and sighed a very satisfied sigh.

"This is what I have been looking forward to more than anything else. Just hearing your heartbeat and smelling your unique scent that is all you. I wish that we could do this every night. I know that it can't be, but I truly wish that we could!" Mika confessed.

"I wish that we could too. I would sleep better after holding you. We have had a long day, and as much as I want to fuck you again, I am satisfied with staying like this all night. I have been wanting to hold you like this for so long that it hardly seems real that I am now." DW pulled her closer and she felt his strength surrounding her and completely enfolding her into his love.