Day 01

Story Info
A girl and her teacher.
3.6k words
4.26
24.2k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--// Hi I'm Kate. I hope you don't mind the slightly less literary format and whatnot. Originally was written as just a blog/journal entry. Hope you enjoy!

***

When I was 18, during my last year of high school, we got a young substitute teacher, he was like in his 20s, of course older than me and my friends but still younger than most other teachers by a mile. I was always believed to be pretty in school but only just starting to grasp the whole make up and being girly thing instead of a tomboy.

Anyway, in my school you had some clubs activities and some even did stuff over summer, I was in one of those. It was like all-in-one, singing, dancing, playing instruments - I guess due to lack of members they just bunched everything together - and even after graduation we were practicing for a school concert of sorts. I was gonna sing a k-pop song in English and rap too, haha. But that's a whole other story. Most of it was just done out of interest by all the students but we did have other teachers and whatnot also participating, as some of them were working over the summer.

So I was going to the practice once or twice a week, not many people were around but that young teacher was there all the time. Apparently he was in charge of some nerd club where they were making a video game with all the nerd kids or something. I chatted with him about random things whenever I ran into him, and they seem to be staying late doing their club stuff, so I became more and more curious until I finally stopped by after our practice was over.

It was basically a gaming cafe inside a school. They just played a bunch of games together and occasionally the teach would explain how things worked in a game, there was 5 other male students, by comparison our group was like 20, and mostly girls.

I wasn't too impressed with it honestly, and didn't know what I expected. Was about to leave as I dropped my notepad on the floor and quickly bent over to pick it up, then heard a whistle and laughter from the nerds, as I realize they stared at my butt, although I was just wearing jeans, nothing crazy revealing.

I mean it was embarrassing but there were worse things happening at school. However, the teacher stopped me and said to the whole class, "What was that? Everybody apologize to Kate," as I was standing there awkwardly. They slowly murmured an apology, and the teacher made sure everyone said it.

Now, I didn't think I had strong daddy issues or something, I don't know what it was really, maybe the fact that other teachers can watch some kid being bullied and just carry on, but I fell for this guy, hard. I was walking home pretty much only thinking about how cool he was, even his stupid glasses started to seem sexy.

From then on I was pretty much always stopping by their club. I was playing games quite a bit before, tho never on a computer, mostly on Playstation. And my laptop wasn't running anything. All those multi-player and online games we played were getting me addicted. Often times we'd stay there till 6pm at which point they were closing up the school, but mr. SexyGlasses had keys since he was running the club.

My parents were usually chill about things but one day I stayed playing till like 9pm and my phone was exploding with calls and messages from my mom. I was also the last one there with the teacher and obviously he figured that it's getting way too late to keep a student at school, so he said "Ok, that's enough for today, I'll drive you home."

I wasn't really scared of my parents scolding me or anything, I mean I was old enough to be out at this point, I guess I probably would get yelled at but I was nearly a perfect student throughout school so what could they really say?

But mr. HotNerd said he'd like to speak with my parents, and I was getting a bit nervous about him telling my parents that I was playing video games most of the day and not the practice stuff I told them I went to.

We got in his car and he drove me home. I think this was also my first memory of somebody driving me other than my dad or some family member. As I sat there with the belt pressing against my boobs, thinking that this is how a grown-up's date must feel like.

We got out at my house and he walked me to the door, ringing. My parents came and had a lengthy conversation with mr. SchoolGirl'sDream, in hindsight I guess he might have sorted it out so he won't get in trouble himself, but to me it felt like he was doing it for me.

He basically told my parents that he was a new teacher at my school and that I was late because I stayed after practice helping clean some stuff up and help around, being a good girl basically, which saved me from any possible scolding.

I don't know what impressed me more, that he just came up with that, or that he was so convincing and charming my parents wanted him to stay for dinner - he declined.

This pretty much put the last nail in my crush coffin. I couldn't sleep for shit, I couldn't take a bath or shower without fantasizing about this fucking guy giving me private lessons, or asking me to come wash his car in some skimpy clothes, or telling me to stay after classes to talk about my bad test results, and so on. My panties were in a perpetual state of wetness, I only hoped mom wouldn't notice how suddenly the laundry piled up so much with half of it being my underwear.

I messaged some of the nerds to ask on which other days they had their gaming club stuff, so I could come too, even though it wouldn't even be a day for my club's practice.

I was staying late there almost every time I went, and he was personally driving me home every time, although not talking to my parents again, just dropping me off.

At one point I said I was hungry and asked if he would take me out for dinner, but he just got us some fast food from a drive-through. In hindsight, now I realize, it might have been a bit weird, especially for him being a teacher, to be seen with a teen girl in a restaurant at night, but at that time I had no grasp on the whole pedo/underage thing and how people looked at it.

I started reading about sex and bullshit sex tips on the internet. Watching porn a lot more, thinking whether mr.Kate'sFutureHusband had a circumcised cock, and if my virgin ass can even handle a cock to begin with. I didn't dare talk to any of my friends about it. I suppose the nerds from the game club could have been spreading rumors cause I was staying there even later than them, but I became kind of friends with them too, so I wasn't too worried. Just a girl trying to figure out how I can get lewd with my teacher...

And then one of my friends gave me an idea. She was honestly the most annoying friend I ever had, pretentious and full of herself, thinking she had pornstar years of experience.

We were randomly talking about guys, and she told me to go watch a scary movie with my date, cling to him whenever there is something creepy on the screen.

I was like *mind-blown*, bitch you actually might know what you are talking about.

I went to talk to him the next day at school and started awkwardly composing a story of how my friends watched some horror movie and I was the only one who didn't, and the theater wouldn't sell me a ticket, and that I would be too scared to watch it by myself, and so on. He surprisingly caved in rather quickly, I hoped maybe that was a sign that he's into me too.

On the weekend, I told my parents I was going out with some friends. That bitchy friend even agreed to lie to my mom for me, saying I would be staying over at her place while I went with some guy... Turning out more useful than I was giving her credit for.

I meet up with mr.CanYouFinallyDoMePlz at the movies, he already got the 2 tickets, waiting for me.

We get in, sit down, movie starts - there is like 2 other people in there. I don't know if I should be more nervous or less because of it.

We share one big popcorn bucket in the middle, I literally look only at his hand instead of the movie, waiting for him to reach for the popcorn just so I can do it at the same time and touch his hand, giggling at the "coincidence".

Horror stuff starts to happen - I dig into his arm and bury my face in his shoulder, asking whether the scary scene is over. He says, "Yeah, the monster is gone" but I ask if he is sure and he replies, "Well, wait a minute longer just in case it comes back," it feels like everything is going great basically.

I grab some popcorn and drop it between his legs, saying "sorry" right away while reaching to pick it up, at which he laughs a bit awkwardly, telling me not to worry about it.

Then I grab his hand with mine and hold it for the rest of the movie, almost cuddling up to him, and feeling pretty much no resistance from him. Feeling like we're getting somewhere.

We finish the movie, I actually miss half of it, not even sure what was going on with the plot.

We get out and get inside his car. It's like 11pm and probably the most late I was out at that age, being a good girl and all that.

We laugh talking a little about the stupid characters in the movie and then go quiet as he starts the car.

"Don't take me home yet," I tell him. My heart beats as loud as when a boxer hits the punching bag repeatedly, I can't hear anything else.

"What do you mean?" He asks, still cheerful while I'm nervous as fuck.

In the most awkward way possible, I put one of my hands on his and my other on his leg as I lean over to him. He seems completely frozen while I do it, then I finally give him a kiss. A long one. I start moving my lips against his and he starts doing the same, and right there, with that response, I know we're going to have sex.

We make out for like 10 minutes straight, he is being quite passive, only kissing back when I do it and nothing else, not touching me anywhere, nothing. Then my hand goes to his crotch and rubs his bulge. He doesn't stop me.

After a minute, he breaks the kiss and gently pushes me back to my sit, all in silence, not saying anything. I feel like I fucked up...

The car goes on the road, while I sit there thinking whether I should apologize or say something. We don't speak at all, until he slows down and pulls up to an apartment building, we're still kind of downtown, definitely not where my home is.

"This is where I live," he tells me. "Do you want to come up?"

I nod slowly, my head overheating thinking "it's happening".

He parks, opens my door and leads me to the elevator, holding my hand all the time.

We end up on the 14th floor, quite high for my hometown, and he opens the door to his apartment to let me in.

His place is a small 2 room apartment but it's super cool, especially for somebody like me who was living near ground level all her life. The living room has huge windows covering the entire wall, and I can see the entire town from there and all the bright night lights.

I feel his hand go around my waist, he motions me to face him as our bodies press against each other... I was pretty much the tallest girl in school, but he was a full head taller... I look up at him sheepishly, and then I fucking say it, the dumbest shit in my life. "I love you" I whisper at him.

There is a moment of silence, neither of us moves or says anything, but thankfully at this point it was beyond my ability to fuck it up.

His hand slides up to my neck and for the first time he kisses me himself, not just replying to my kisses. His kiss is much rougher, his stubble brushes against my cheek and lips. I understand then that all the kisses with boys I had before are like a child's smooch.

My hands press against his chest while his arms embrace me. He grabs my ass, getting a handful of my butt-cheek, squeezing it and holding on to it, not like the random spank a boy might give me, it feels like he is appreciating it in some way. I moan. Like a slut. Like he could ask me to bend over for him right there and I would do it. He cups my breast instead. Kneading it through my sports bra then sneaking his palm past it onto my naked mound of flesh. It's not hard for him to find my erect nipple as his index finger keeps rubbing over it all the time. I forget all the things about sex that are supposed to be important, how my first time will probably hurt and bleed, whether we have condoms or not, all I care about is to do it.

I start fumbling with his belt trying to undo his pants while he keeps my face glued to his in a never-ending wet make out session. Before I'm even done with the buckle he grabs me and lifts me easily, then carries me to the couch and puts me down on my back. My legs are spread around him as he undoes his pants and pulls them down revealing quite a bulge in his underwear. He grabs my shorts, undoes a button and gently pulls them down my legs. I'm already so hot and soaked I could mass produce my own brand of lubricant, my panties visibly wet.

He grabs his wallet and takes a condom out, rips it open, and then I finally get to see it - my first cock. It's completely hard and straight, with thick veins running along the shaft. The tip is pink and mushroomy just like the good old internet showed me. He grabs his delicious looking cock with one hand and starts rolling the condom over it. I judge it to be quite big even without having any references or experience except for a few porn videos I saw online.

Mr. HardCockForKate takes my skinny legs with his big arms and pulls me closer in one rough jerk. His hard cock ends up lying on my stomach as I look at it bewildered. My hand reaches out to it, caressing it nervously. "Fuck me please..." I say softly while looking at this male instrument of pleasure as if I was talking directly to it.

Mr. YesMaamSayNoMore pulls my panties to the side and aims his tip at my eager pussy. His mushroom head pressing and spreading my hungry wet pussy lips like they are trying to suck it in. He pushes inside very slowly. One of his arms goes to the pillow next to my cheek for support, while the other is still grabbing my leg. I hold my breath the entire time his dick pushes inside me. It doesn't hurt at all, feels not much different than a toy, just thicker. Then it pushes in a bit more as I feel some influx of pleasure with it. It still doesn't hurt. For a moment I feel a little disappointed, but when I look down I see that it's not even a quarter in. I pale, scared that I might actually not be able to take it all.

He pulls out slightly, until only the tip remains in. "You are so tight," he says. At that time I was unsure if it was a compliment. Then he pushes in again, a little bit more of his member squeezes into me. He pulls out another time, then pushes in deeper. And again. And again. And again... ♥

It takes a moment for me to figure out what happened and what's going on as I open my eyes, not remembering when I even closed them. I see the new substitute teacher from school asking me, "Are you ok, Kate? Does it hurt?", as I come down from my orgasm that almost made me pass out.

Dizzy and breathing heavily, I find another stupid thing to say, "Was... that sex?" I murmur.

I can't tell whether he is amused or confused, but he leans down to kiss me, and as he is kissing me I feel the same movements between my legs like before I passed out, except now they are thrusts, and now I can't hold my breath anymore because every thrust forces out a small moan from my mouth, and in my mind runs but one thought: "Getting fucked feels so good..."

Before long, his cock slides back and forth into my cunt as it pleases without much resistance. I can feel it hitting something inside me, something I have never felt before during masturbation. Every time that place gets hit with his tip, my eyes roll back a little, as if my body is telling me that this is the spot that this entire act is orchestrated for, and if he wasn't wearing a condom it would be what gets me in trouble.

He asks me, "Are you ok?" but drunk with pleasure as I am, I only say "More..."

And he gives me more. The teacher's heavy set of balls starts slapping against my ass while my body shakes from the pounding he is giving me. I have never felt anything so deep inside me, stretching out my pussy to fit the shape of his cock. I thought I would never be able to masturbate again, as both my mind and body would be forever imprinted with how the real deal feels.

My moans turn to screams and then into curses, as I can't stop swearing about how good it is, and he just keeps pistoning in and out of my poor little pussy, fucking it into oblivion as it burns so fuckingmmm...

"Are you... close?" He asks. I guess he didn't notice that mind-shattering orgasm I had before. I can see how pent up he is now, sweating and being more reckless, fucking like an animal. I only say, "Yes" as my legs hug him and press him closer.

He puts his entire body on top of mine, he is so heavy and hot. He bites my neck as his butt and hips still work up and down, plowing me relentlessly.

"Then cum, you slut," he whispers in my ear, huffing, and somehow I can tell the way he says has no insult in it, I just moan out in reply.

Mustering his very last bits of stamina, he thrusts his dick tip-to-base a few last times. It's rough, taking it like that, but I like it. And with the last push he buries his cock in me and holds it there, twitching. For the first time I hear him moan instead of just the heavy breaths. I feel something swelling in me, forgetting for a second that there is a condom to protect me, thinking that I will get pregnant... and I cant help but cum myself.

My hands claw at the back of his shirt, my legs straighten out in the air as I curl my toes in my shoes. I can't even moan, though my mouth is wide open. My eyes close again but I don't pass out this time, I just feel this bubble of cum swelling up inside the condom, inside of me.

We both lie in the same position for a minute longer, he is still on top of me, catching his breath. "Ahh..." I let out a gasp as his cock pulls out of me, dragging the full condom with it.

He lifts himself up, one of his hands caresses my cheek and he kisses me. Just a brief kiss on the lips. Then he gets up.

"I'll go to the bathroom," he tells me. I just look back at him in a daze with my mouth open like he fucked away my ability to control my facial expressions. My eyes drift and I spot the full condom hanging from the end of his cock.

Standing up, he gently makes my legs comfortable before going away. I hear water running in the bathroom.

"I did it..." I think or whisper to myself, not sure which. "I had sex."

He comes back just a minute later asking whether I want to shower, but I'm already drifting into a peaceful sleep and end up spending the night there...